PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Tips!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2007, 09:14 AM
List here beauty tips/tricks you know and do yourself and share them with others.

Here's mines:

1. Eyeliners - Put them in the freezer for a few minutes before sharping them. They dont break easily when you sharpen them.

2. Want wide eyes? Apply eyeliners outside not inside your eyes. Just below your lashes/lids.

3.Stockings - Use gloves when putting them on if you have long nails and dont want to have a snag or run in your hose.

- To stop a run carry in your purse clear nail polish. Appy a thin cote on the snagged/damaged area to stop hose from running.

4. Puffy eyes - use peparetion H under it and watch the puffyness subside.

5. Tired looking skin? Use ice on your face to perk it up!

6. Ingrown hair? Apply salicylic acid/ointment to your bikini line after shaving.

7. Unwashed/Greasy hair? Perk it up by putting small amounts of baby power and shake your hair. It refreshes and rids your hair of oil.

8. Big pores? do a quick egg white facial with drops of lemon and honey to tighten facial skin. Let dry and wash off with luke warm water.

9. Facials - Mix some evaporated milk with lemon and apply to face. Milk is good for the skin and will invigorate your skin. Lemon helps whiten it.

10. Growing breast? Use a breast pump and give each breast massages like 100 pumps per breast. It helps makes your breast grow naturally a tear drop womanly shape.

11. Seaweedsand oatmeals - Eat jelly made of seaweeds and or oatmeals. Both have anti aging and anti oxidant great to keeping you look young.

12. Irregular (no.2)? Take Yakult. It is a fermented milk drink that contains a very high concentration of a unique, beneficial bacterium called Lactobacillus. Aids your digestive system and keeps you regular.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Well these are what I have for now. I hope that helps others. :wink: Share yours too on here.

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks hun, need that!

hahaha

MUAH

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks hun, need that!

hahaha

MUAH

LOL I wouldnt have guessed you'll be interested in any beauty tips Dengoza?!? :lol:

Lemme guess, you found a new use for preparation H! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-07-2007, 11:36 AM
hehehe
dork!

TGL
05-07-2007, 11:58 AM
9. Facials - Mix some evaporated milk with lemon and apply to face. Milk is good for the skin and will invigorate your skin. Lemon helps whiten it.

This one just have to be abused! :P I just wonder how. How about:

"Want some of my 'milk' Hara?" :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2007, 05:47 PM

This one just have to be abused! :P I just wonder how. How about:

"Want some of my 'milk' Hara?" :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

LOL :lol: Can I get that in a jar TGL? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Balcanoid
05-07-2007, 06:54 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Like this?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Horsesemen.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2007, 08:06 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Like this?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Horsesemen.jpg

LOL That's horse semen Balcanoid! :lol: But you got the idea. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Ok going back on topic at hand..

Alot of pretty girls and No beauty secrets?!? What gives?? LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

DavidLynch
05-11-2007, 07:15 AM
http://www.1115.org/archives/makeupgun.jpg

Get yourself the Make-up Shotgun and forget all your troubles.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Lmao :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
05-11-2007, 07:28 AM
if you have issues w/ acne use 90% rubbing alcohol to clean your face... after one swipe youll see all the gunk that your regular facial cleansers are missing... it will dry you out... to moisturize safely i use oil of olay "regenerist" night cream *purple jar* and their day serum *white pump* both are about $17 a pop but have 2x the anti-aging meds that high $ designer names have... pesky pimples or feel one coming on? use clean & clear advantage... it looks like a twistable lip gloss... its about $6 and you put it on the area you feel a bump growing or have a bump already... youll feel it begin working instantly and by morning the pimple is gone... if you do feel the need to pop a pimple DONT USE YOUR FINGERS... use a "tweezerman" pimple hook idk what its really called but its like $3 at walmart and looks like a metal lasso. you drag the lasso part over the pimple and it sucks all the nastiness out w/o causing a bump...

hope those help someone

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 07:33 AM
So your foundation isn't cakey in person.

A few ways of doing this:

Take a cold rag and dampen all the areas you plan on putting your foundation before putting it on.

Take an applicator and damp it in cold water.

Take a spray bottle and spritz your face with water.

It will help your foundation not only spread better but also it will help it not cake up.

(You use cold water to make sure your pores stay closed)

P.S. Remember to blend your foundation UP!

tsntx
05-11-2007, 07:34 AM
shave in HOT, rinse in COLD

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing girls. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
05-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Get your Eyebrows professionally arched!

Also when you putting your mascara on or eyeliner on I find it easier keeping my mouth open and pulling my eye taute when applying my eyeliner.

Also when applying makeup between the eye and cheek pat there don't RUB.

Oh and an easy way to find your cheekbones if you make a fish face and smile at the same time..it will show you exactly where to place your blush.

If you are applying fake lashes put the glue on your hand and dip the lash in it and wait about 30 to 60 seconds before applying it.

Hmm thats about it lol besides putting on your favorite tune to get relaxed and let everything flow!

Jericho
05-11-2007, 11:54 AM
~Kisses.
HTG

You can tell, just by looking at it? :shock:
Damn...You're good!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-11-2007, 11:56 AM
~Kisses.
HTG

You can tell, just by looking at it? :shock:
Damn...You're good!

Right click on picture properties and it'll give you where the pic came. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
05-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Right click on picture properties and it'll give you where the pic came. LOL
~Kisses.
HTG

Yah, i noticed when i started to quote it, but until then, it was like, "How the fu...."?
I was quite impressed! :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-12-2007, 10:20 AM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG