PDA

View Full Version : LA Party @ Club 7969 May 11 w/ Vaniity, Vicki, Gia, & A

AllanahStarrNYC
05-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Allanah Starr & Gia Darling Present

An unprecedented event in TS Adult Entertainment.

For The First Time Ever Together, Join The Who Is Who Of TS Transsexual Adult Actresses Celebrating The Release of Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures 2: TS Tales of Perversion

Friday, May 11 in Los Angeles

Starring:

(in alphabetical order)

Allanah Starr
Gia Darling
Vaniity
Vicki Richter

Come meet the stars!
Free Autographed 8 x 10s!
DVD Giveaways!
And more!

@ Club 7969 (Peanuts)
7969 Santa Monica Blvd. (West Hollywood)
From 10PM-2AM
No Dress Code

Sponsored by:

ShemaleExotica.com
ShemaleEvents.com
GiaDarling.com
VickiRichter.com
Vaniity.com
Hungangels.com

AllanahStarrNYC
05-06-2007, 09:41 PM
:P

Bigguy
05-06-2007, 09:45 PM
The west coast should be real happy now. I hope that some pictures will be taken with the four of you together. :D

TsJennifer
05-06-2007, 09:46 PM
how fun! hope it goes well girl!

WendyWilliams
05-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Ive spoken to Vaniity and she is very excited about this and I hope all the girls enjoy themselves and sign LOTS of autographs and free dvd's!

Hugs
Wendy

hondarobot
05-06-2007, 10:18 PM
:!:

This sounds like it's going to be an awesome event. Unfortunately, now I hate LA. . . because this isn't happening in Minneapolis.

I agree with Bigguy, I hope someone takes/posts pictures so the rest of us don't completely miss out on this. Any West Coast fans who don't attend will be kicking themselves for a long time.

Rubber Soul
05-06-2007, 11:01 PM
I need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felicia Katt
05-06-2007, 11:09 PM

This sounds like it's going to be an awesome event. Unfortunately, now I hate LA. . . because this isn't happening in Minneapolis.

http://www.greyhound.com/home.asp?crcat=payperclick&crsource=google_ads&crkw=greyhound

meow

FK

hondarobot
05-06-2007, 11:14 PM

http://www.greyhound.com/home.asp?crcat=payperclick&crsource=google_ads&crkw=greyhound

meow

FK

Haha. Someone put a bell on that Katt. . . sneaking up on me like that.

Realgirls4me
05-07-2007, 03:18 AM
Allanah, Vicki:

There is also another smaller TS club that just opened up down the street across from the Yukon Mining Company and it does its thing on Saturday nights. Will y'all be at that venue also? I haven't been there but Felicia has, and it's got one thing on Peanuts according to her -- the drinks are cheaper. You might want to ask her about specifics (like the name of the place?) in case you all do decide to go there on Saturday. Having you girls and your Midas touch show up there would legitimize, or christen it, sort of speak. :)

I got the time off work for those days so I am going to try -- I said TRY -- to make it there. It sounds like the makings of a lot of fun. I dread driving the three or four hours it takes, but if it means meeting y'all, it will all be worth it. :)

Bigguy,

If I make it, I will try -- I said TRY -- to take pictures to share with y'all here. We here at HA are all in arrears to you for all the pictures you have provided and shared with us here over the past few years.

Who else from the Los Angeles area is going? I know of at least another poster from here that will be there. Maybe we can meet there and match a face to the sobriquet. :)

Castor_Troy05
05-07-2007, 03:33 AM
Damn thats a fine list of attendee's to this party. It's times like these I hate being in Australia

Realgirls4me
05-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Oh

My

Gawd.

I mean:

Oh

My F*%#!@g

Gawd !!!

I just saw the pictures from the girls' night in Toronto, and if that's what we can expect out here on the west coast -- with Vicki and Vanity to boot -- then I am not going "to try" to be there, I will be there!!! No natural disaster short of a Grand Canyon size fault severing Interstate 5 between Los Angeles and all points south of it will keep this boy from being there. Shoot, I'd deep French kiss a cold ridden Keith Richards to be there if that were the price to pay. ...Dem girls look hot. Simply amazing. :)

Realgirls4me
05-07-2007, 04:05 AM
... Just to clarify, is it May 12th as it says in the thread topic heading, or Friday May 11th as it states in Allanah's original post here?

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
05-07-2007, 04:17 AM
Hope you have lots of fun girls. WOOHOO!!

tskisser
05-07-2007, 04:22 AM
I will be there and as long as it is alright to take pictures I will take and post them. Is there a cover charge and if so how much? Not that money is an issue that will keep me from being there I just would like to know.

Realgirls4me
05-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Tskisser,

It's usually $10.00, but with this going on, who knows and who really cares? It will probably be more.

... Make sure that whatever you do, that you get your hand stamped as you enter the club. Long story, but I got into it with a bouncer once there who wouldn't let me back in after I left to go to the ATM next door at the bank.

tskisser
05-07-2007, 04:53 AM
Yes that place can be a challenge, I dont really like going to that club but for this I will make many exceptions. Any idea what time the fun starts?

Realgirls4me
05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
The place is usually a morgue until all the girls come in en masse between 11:30 and midnight. This time it appears it will start at 10:00 pm, a little earlier than usual. I really hope they give the male strip joint in the back of the club a rest this particular night.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-07-2007, 06:02 AM
Yes- May 11

:)

My bad

Vicki Richter
05-07-2007, 06:03 AM
I'm looking forward to it, of course. Any opportunity to interact with fans of the genre. It will be my 5th time meeting Gia, 3rd time meeting Allanah, and 2nd time meeting Vaniity as well.

I will definitely have many DVD's and such for the fans.

V/R

alpha2117
05-07-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm in a different country goddamit!

justinisgood
05-07-2007, 11:04 AM
That makes 2 of us. :(

xrey
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM
FYI - Peanuts does not allow any amateur photography in the club. I would imagine there may be industry photographers but I do not expect any of the paying guests to get an opportunity to shoot (photos) while in the club.

I am not a regular at Peanuts but I will be there this Friday. Vicki, save a DVD for me!!!!

Realgirls4me
05-08-2007, 01:00 AM
FYI - Peanuts does not allow any amateur photography in the club. I would imagine there may be industry photographers but I do not expect any of the paying guests to get an opportunity to shoot (photos) while in the club.

I am not a regular at Peanuts but I will be there this Friday. Vicki, save a DVD for me!!!!

If that's the case, then my hope is that the girls will allow us the opportunity to take pictures of them outside the club. That club, despite its relatively large cavernous size, can get stuffy on a cool evening, let alone on a hot one, and it's forecast to be hot this Friday.

Oh, what to wear, what to wear?

I got it! I'll be the guy wearing the paisley Speedo. ;)

... Maybe we should all meet in the parking lot to not only escape the heat, but also to escape the lame photo policy.

hybridx
05-08-2007, 07:34 AM
Awww damn. If Only I was 21!

south ov da border
05-08-2007, 08:39 AM
this will be my first event ever, with my girl no less, we're getting our cherries popped. I'm so excited, what to expect, I don't know. This is going to be great...

Balcanoid
05-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Even I`m from Europe, even LA is on the west coast:
Vicki, Vaniity and Allanah - here I come....

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/paddleboatbmp.jpg

Damn, I got to pedal faster if I wanna see The Show....

WendyWilliams
05-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Oh Ive decided to attend and CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT its going to be so much fun seeing Vaniity, Gia and Allanah as well as alot of the local tgirls who hang out there.

I hope everyone has an amazing time!

Wendy

foolish99
05-08-2007, 06:03 PM
what is a good hotel close to the club?

Realgirls4me
05-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Wendy's is coming too?! Aw, geez, you girls will probably be so busy yacking amongst yourselves, that y'all might not have any time for us, your fans. ... I'll be keeping an eye on y'all. ;)

Welcome aboard, Wendy. The more, the merrier. :)

Has the AVN Awards ever had such a showing of big name TS stars at one of their award presentations? And if the Los Angeles girls come out that night to partake, whoa, watch out! East meets west and everyone is a winner. :)

... I too would like to know of one area in Los Angeles with a lot of motels and inns clustered in one area from which a tenant can choose from, and within, say, 20 minutes from where Peanuts is located? I became kind of disillusioned with the last place I stayed. It served me well for a while, but they doubled the price on me the last time I was there, and those friggin' bugs who consistently shared showers with me never ante up when it came to splitting the bill. :(

phxguy
05-09-2007, 03:33 AM
I won't be there. :cry: I have to work on a feature film shoot.

Perverted Monk
05-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm so there

Balcanoid
05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I`m...huh...at..huh huh.....half way....to..huh..huh..Panama....
but...the waves are...huuuuh..huh...TO FUCKIN` BIG!!

Realgirls4me
05-09-2007, 09:17 PM
How will we HungAngels posters identify ourselves to one another this time? The venus flytrap handshake? The wearing of the tire thread sandals with gray socks once again? Or, are we finally going to sport our HungAngels denim sports coats?

;)

Seriously, there are quite a few of us attending if my PMs are any indication. If any of youse guys want to place a handle with a face, PM me and let's see what we can work out. My plans at this point are to arrive there between 8:30 and 9:15 -- I want a booth! :)

Balcanoid
05-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Realgirls4me, I`ll be all wet...:)

Realgirls4me
05-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Realgirls4me, I`ll be all wet...:)

Hey, it's okay. Just as long as you aren't wearing that Eau de Seaweed cologne. ;)

Realgirls4me
05-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm leaving for Los Angeles in a few, and I don't know if I'll have internet access while up there, but email me just in case I do if you'd like to get together and put a handle to a live human being. The more the merrier as they say.

Balcanoid
05-10-2007, 10:34 PM
mom?
mommy.
mammaaaa...I`m so scaaaaaared!
All alone in the dark, all wet...and tired.
I guess I`ll miss the party tonight... :cry:

Guy4U
05-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Any Pre or Post parties planned for Friday nights LA party? Can't wait to meet you all.

south ov da border
05-11-2007, 08:25 AM
:soapbox I swear my life runs by Murphy's law, somehow or the other my ID goes missing this week, unless my birth cirtificate and my work ID pass looks like it's no first party for me.

LAGent4ts
05-11-2007, 05:31 PM
I too am looking forward to this evening and meeting those with whom I have come to "know" from this site. have a great day everyone

nikkitsfun
05-11-2007, 05:37 PM
I will be there...will be there early.

Cannot wait to meet all the Super Stars!

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/051107/nikkitsfun11194.JPG (http://www.nikkitsfun.com/index2.html)

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/051107/nikkitsfun11195.JPG (http://www.nikkitsfun.com/index2.html)

AllanahStarrNYC
05-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Made it to LA!

Very excited about tonight- looking forward to meeting many of you...

Just confirmed with Vicki & Vaniity!

Very exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Perverted Monk
05-11-2007, 08:02 PM
This is funny Allanah,

A few years back, I stopped by your booth at AVN to say hello. I had asked you when were you going to throw a party out here. You told me that you were trying to make something happen with Gia, but things were alot tougher to do on the West Coast.

Anyway, I'm glad it finally worked out. Can't wait for this evening.

Realgirls4me
05-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm in Hollywood right now at an internet cafe. I too can't wait to meet many of you all, both TS stars and posters alike ... Hmmm, what color shirt should I wear now? Green, blue, or black?

I hope the girls allow for some sidewalk shots given the camera policy there at the club.

See y'all tonight. :)

hondarobot
05-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Have fun at the party tonight, everyone. Sounds like it's going to be a great night for stars and fans alike.

Post pictures :!:

:rock2

El_Gallo_Negro
05-12-2007, 02:39 AM
I'm definitely making it out for this one. I'll be the big (muscular), handsome black guy in the white shirt :D I'm a Vanity fan, don't want to miss this!

lisaparadise
05-12-2007, 02:51 AM
I'm looking forward to it, of course. Any opportunity to interact with fans of the genre. It will be my 5th time meeting Gia, 3rd time meeting Allanah, and 2nd time meeting Vaniity as well.

I will definitely have many DVD's and such for the fans.

V/R omg woman,alanah and gia autographed mine and i had to buy yours at adults only video wtf lol , i better get a special one when you cum to toronto chicky oh ya wait till you guys see this poor bastard alanah bitchslaped in her latest flick and thats all im gonna say till ya watch it.

Willie Escalade
05-12-2007, 03:13 AM
I will be there. I'll look out for those of you here on the board. This is gonna be GREAT!

whatsupwithat
05-12-2007, 05:50 AM
I'm soooo jealous of all of you out there in LA tonight! :P

Have a great time!

Dengoza
05-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Wow, maybe I should just go to hollywood tonight!!!!

dj4monie
05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Vicki - Check

Vanity - Check

Gia - Check

Allanah - Check

Eros Ladies - Check

Typical evening out at Peanuts, you didn't miss much.

IE: A lot of dudes standing around, not sure what to do with themselves. I was trying to figure out who I wanted to holla at, but I didn't wanna get charged by the hour, so I just chilled.

I'm sure pictures will be posted sometime soon, one of my rare post, so enjoy it.

south ov da border
05-12-2007, 08:11 PM
me and my girl had fun, last night actually saved our relationship, for the time being anyway...

Perverted Monk
05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Vicki - Check

Vanity - Check

Gia - Check

Allanah - Check

Eros Ladies - Check

Typical evening out at Peanuts, you didn't miss much.

IE: A lot of dudes standing around, not sure what to do with themselves. I was trying to figure out who I wanted to holla at, but I didn't wanna get charged by the hour, so I just chilled.

I'm sure pictures will be posted sometime soon, one of my rare post, so enjoy it.

LOL!! So true

I did get to talk with Vicki for moment and that was cool.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-13-2007, 12:28 AM
Wow-

some of you are sure jaded!

I had afab timeand it was a good a good turn out- will write more later.

Thanks to those of u who came out.

Fox
05-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Pics. NOW.

kthx!

dj4monie
05-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Wow-

some of you are sure jaded!

I had afab timeand it was a good a good turn out- will write more later.

Thanks to those of u who came out.

Who's Jaded?

The truth -

Peanuts is THE hang out for those on both sides of the industry. Meaning those that get paid to do it on camera and those that get paid to do it in their apartment...

The good -

A lot of great looking women!

For as much as some of you are getting paid, you better look as good as you do, no excuse for it.

The Bad -

I don't wanna ruin anybody's mood from last night so I'll just stop right here.

For those that missed it -

If you like Eye Candy, its great.

For a pick up joint, Eh you'd would have better luck at Wayne's joint down the street but the quality goes down, WAY down.