PDA

View Full Version : HEY EVERYONE! Can anyone tell me who she is?

xplanetx
05-06-2007, 10:18 AM
HEy everyone, i am new to this forum, but i am really glad to be a part of this community. I found this ts who Ive seen in videos on TGP before. IT says something in the top like "shes not a lesbian shes a dicky girl" or something to that effect. blonde hair, playing with dildo. here is a picture of her. If anyone can please tell me her name and where I can find more of her please let me know. She is absolutely amazing and its driving me nuts!!

MacShreach
05-06-2007, 10:49 AM
That girlhas had at least four names that I can remember. At the time your pics were taken she was Yenni....There's a lot of her on Latina Tranny.

At the moment she's advertised on Distintas as July but the actual name on her pics is Mora, and she's been advertised under different names on Distintas.

MacShreach
05-06-2007, 10:54 AM
And this was when she was Camila......

MacShreach
05-06-2007, 11:07 AM
And then on Gemidos she had another name...can't remember exactly what it was now....But she has no ad there at present. She obviously picked up a pair of bolt-ons and a little face work as well.....You can see she doesn't like to get bored....

MacShreach
05-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Cute little bulge in that last pic........

Here are some more back when she was Yenni. And BTW I think she's utterly drop-dead as well.

xplanetx
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
thanks for your help, i wish i could find out if she has been in any dvd's or what not, its hard to find because she has so many names, but i appreciate you taking the time to answer my question