PDA

View Full Version : How was SPIDERMAN 3?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-06-2007, 04:20 AM
http://www.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/spiderman_3_black_costume_trailer.jpg

Anyone? Was it good as the 1st and 2nd? We're the nemesis this time lame or awesome?

What do you think of the whole movie? A must see or a must miss (wait on dvd)?

~Kisses.

HTG

Darkwing Duck
05-06-2007, 04:23 AM
Unless you're a huge fan, wait for the DVD.

Personally, I found the first three quarters to be on par with the first two films, but they really tried to cram too much too fast into the finale and the whole thing fell apart.

Venom really should have been carried over into the next film regardless of a director and cast change. His presence here not only fails to do the character justice, but also detracts from the roles of Sandman and Harry Osborn.

Keep in mind this is a HUGE Spidey fanboy talking, so your mileage may vary, naturally. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-06-2007, 04:26 AM
Thanks Darkwing Duck. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
05-06-2007, 04:35 AM
The Spiderman vs. Venom for Sega Genesis is still the pwnage..... you can have your movie :smoking

Spiderman 3 was to foresee like most of the new Hollywood movies.

Yetanothervickilover
05-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Unless you're a huge fan, wait for the DVD.

Personally, I found the first three quarters to be on par with the first two films, but they really tried to cram too much too fast into the finale and the whole thing fell apart.

Venom really should have been carried over into the next film regardless of a director and cast change. His presence here not only fails to do the character justice, but also detracts from the roles of Sandman and Harry Osborn.

Keep in mind this is a HUGE Spidey fanboy talking, so your mileage may vary, naturally. :wink:

agreed. Venom should have had his own movie, or at least half of is own movie. But for those who only watch the movies and have never read a comic in their life, Venom's 45 minute debut is certainly passable.

for "n00bs" and die-hards alike, this movie provided enough entertainment for it to be worth the trip to the movies.

swamprat4077
05-06-2007, 06:29 AM
I thought at times the movie was too slow-paced.
This movie could have been about 30 minutes shorter and it would have been better, but there was just too much downtime between the action.

I agree Venom NEEDED more time, they put too much into this one movie to focus on what should have been a great start to the "summer of sequels".
Personally i left a bit dissapointed.
It was enjoyable, and worth seeing, but it wasnt as good as it could have been.

ausbeachstyle
05-06-2007, 11:46 AM
I loved the Peter Parker goes emo bit

dav1313
05-06-2007, 01:06 PM
It was ok, it did justice to the Venom character and left open the Carnage character. if you're a dork like me youll know what that means.

bassman2546
05-06-2007, 03:20 PM
What is this I hear about some lame-ass song and dance routine between Tobey and Bad-teeth Kirsten.

TomSelis
05-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I almost fell asleep a couple of times. That's what happens when you go to the gym and eat a big dinner before you go out. It was too much of some things and not enough of others.

Too much:

1) The "Peter Parker Strut" went on for five minutes too long

2) Too many villians (see not enough)

3) Too much going on at once

Not enough:

1) They should've explored Sandman a little more

2) The Hobgoblin storyline was kind of lame

3) Gwen Stacy storyline

4) Venom should've gotten his own movie

5) Peter Parker's darkside, they made it a joke.

I thought they were going to have Venom at the end. Maybe a cameo. I was a little disappointed.

fhsjazztrumpet2
05-06-2007, 06:55 PM
I don't like how they hyped this 'dark suit' story, and then Spidey has exactly two short confrontations in it. The loss of the suit was true to form (from what I remember of the cartoon), but it pisses me off that they've opened the door for the Lizard from Spidey 1 and have done zip with it. Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman was pretty good, but I think Eric Forman as Venom was not a good call at all. One surprise was how HOT Ron Howard's daughter got, since Lady in the Water and those other movies. Wow. Overall, I don't feel ripped, but I won't pay to see it again in the movie theaters anytime soon.

hwbs
05-06-2007, 07:03 PM
i have a couple of movie passes...so its no big risk for me going to see it ,lol

TrynMilkMe
05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I almost fell asleep a couple of times. That's what happens when you go to the gym and eat a big dinner before you go out. It was too much of some things and not enough of others.

Too much:

1) The "Peter Parker Strut" went on for five minutes too long

2) Too many villians (see not enough)

3) Too much going on at once

Not enough:

1) They should've explored Sandman a little more

2) The Hobgoblin storyline was kind of lame

3) Gwen Stacy storyline

4) Venom should've gotten his own movie

5) Peter Parker's darkside, they made it a joke.

I thought they were going to have Venom at the end. Maybe a cameo. I was a little disappointed.

Sounds like me on Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, but it was trying to catch the 1st midnight showing and too much 'smoke' prior to the show. Fell asleep just as the Dark lord said "Execute order" .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :roll: It was a full theater too, and I snore, YIKES!

So Spidey 3 is a DVD movie? As long as I don't see it for the 1st time on FX, all is good..."This film has been modified...it has been changed to suck on your TV and should you hope to know what is actually going on, make sure you can turn your brain off for the commercial breaks (they can last from 2-8 mins), if you hoped to actually see the setting, immediately go to an optometrist as your eyeballs will roll to the back of your head before the 1st hour is up." :wink:

tsluva
05-07-2007, 04:05 AM
I don't like how they hyped this 'dark suit' story, and then Spidey has exactly two short confrontations in it. The loss of the suit was true to form (from what I remember of the cartoon), but it pisses me off that they've opened the door for the Lizard from Spidey 1 and have done zip with it. Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman was pretty good, but I think Eric Forman as Venom was not a good call at all. One surprise was how HOT Ron Howard's daughter got, since Lady in the Water and those other movies. Wow. Overall, I don't feel ripped, but I won't pay to see it again in the movie theaters anytime soon.

there's probably not enough fan demand for Lizard villain
With no more Goblins to stand in the way, that could be a
possibility again... unless Raimi decides on either Electro
or Morbius the living vampire in Spider Man 4.

Kabuki
05-07-2007, 06:15 AM
I wasn't impressed with this film as well. As stated before, dark Peter was a joke...there was a lot of random comedy in this film. Did we really need to see Peter dancing on the street?

The Sandman was pretty lame as well. This should have just been a film about Venom. The Green Goblin's son should have sported the Hobgoblin's mask and outfit. If he was going to be apart of the film. Such a disappoint. The film had too many villains to focus on basically. Venom didn't have a chance to shine in this film properly.

There may not be a Spider-Man 4. Atleast with this cast. The next film should be a Venom and Carnage film. Carnage being the red and black psychotic version of Venom. The supporting cast should include Blackcat for the new love interest. Since Mary Jane is not exactly in the picture. I really need to write the next script, and work on character design :wink:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2007/venomspidermancf2wt8.jpg

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/images/050828/spidermanblackcat04coverdodsons.jpg

TanyaShevenal
05-07-2007, 06:27 AM
Well, I know I'm new and everything for this being my first post being kind of lame, haha, but the movie was okay, if you had any of the comics or cartoons seen as a kid, you'll be kind of upset, if you're the movie type, you'll love it.

Technically, I hope this doesn't throw any of you into a fit, but Mary Jane was supposed to die, and she didn't, lol, and hopefully if they do bring out carnage he does kill the many people he does in the comics and they don't tone him down, so yea, big meh to me.

trapmasta
05-07-2007, 07:21 AM
wow you guys are a bunch of babies, these movie was great to me, but oh well

TJ347
05-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Disappointing, just as I expected it to be from the previous two movies. Now I await the disappointment that will be "Iron Man: The Movie", "Hulk 2" and "Transformers: The Movie". Joy of joys...

werwt22
05-07-2007, 08:13 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I was so pissed. It was pretty good but what pisses me off is everyone knows who the hell he is. C'mon man. The final fight scene has everyone upstairs battling with no masks with the media all stacked below recording everything. Let's see.....Harry knows his identity, Mary Jane, The Sandman, Eddie Brohck, everyone in the Subway, and everyone on T.V. It's just a little ridiculous to me. I didnt like how Venom kept coming out of his mask every 2 seconds and reminding me that he really was that 70's show guy. LOL but it was pretty good for the most part. The part when he first buys the black suit is hilarious.

TJ347
05-07-2007, 08:24 AM

No more "Goblins"? What about the Hobgoblin? I just hope we don't see Mysterio or Kraven the Hunter in Spidey 4. That would suck.

TanyaShevenal
05-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Carnage would be lovely to see. :P

Dengoza
05-07-2007, 09:35 AM
HAVENT SEEN IT YET, WANNA GO WITH ME???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-07-2007, 09:42 AM

Sure! Meet me tomorrow night (last full show) @ The Grove. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

pd5070
05-07-2007, 09:55 AM
I thought the movie was good. Even though I am the comic book type I enjoyed it. Spiderman 1 and 2 didn't follow the comic book story so i never expected the third one to. As for Venom not fighting spiderman enough you can make a case for that in alot of other movies. In X men 3 Pyro and Iceman didn't fight enough and Juggernaut and Colossus didn't fight at all. Spiderman is the best comic bool series that has come out. Even though my favorite hero is Superman that last movie was not the best. The next in line is batman and I do look forward to his next movie. I don't believe there will be a spiderman 4 a least not anytime soon so don't get your hopes up.

stillies77
05-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I loved every minute of spider-man 3...the first hour or so is exactly like Spider-Man 2...then pete goes evil...and it gets even better...i love how much he changes...he does this dance which is perfect for the peter parker character...dorky yet smooth. And the end battle with Sandman and Venom was awesome....Venom was Perfect and Tobey was perfect as always...i think Spider-Man 2 is still the best one because of how close you become to the characters and everything but this one is really really close...it was great go see it!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Just saw the movie. I think it was ok over all. I didnt like the Peter Parker gone emo. He looked rediculous! Also, I think there were too many villains in one scene and none of which stands out. The Spiderman and Sandman scene where the sandman asked for forgiveness was lame! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

matqc20
05-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Just saw the movie. I think it was ok over all. I didnt like the Peter Parker gone emo. He looked rediculous! Also, I think there were too many villains in one scene and none of which stands out. The Spiderman and Sandman scene where the sandman asked for forgiveness was lame! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Once again... a flame towards emos... pls get over it.
I dont relaly think he was emo ... he was listening to disco music and played the piano..... But yeah... all the pelvic thrusting and the disco songs made me want to vomit.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I dont relaly think he was emo ... he was listening to disco music and played the piano..... But yeah... all the pelvic thrusting and the disco songs made me want to vomit.

Once again, You are overreacting Rookie..So go sit yourself on a plunger!!

My comment was: I didnt like the Peter Parker gone emo. He looked rediculous! Mcguire cant even dance which is evident (maybe you didnt notice but I have). I dont know why you seem to have taken my comment personal. I wasnt talking about you or anyone else but Toby Mcguire as Peter Parker in the movie. :evil:

I have nothing againts emo's (if your style is rub grease on your hair and not shower..That's your life) but clearly it didnt FIT Toby Mcguire that's what I meant. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2007, 10:46 PM

Sure! Meet me tomorrow night (last full show) @ The Grove. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh sorry Dengoza..I've forgotten all about you@The Grove! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I waited and waited for you....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-08-2007, 11:18 PM
I waited and waited for you....

Haha :lol: Right! I read your PM which was dated and timestamped (lastnight)..You never went! Haha..I had alot of fun tho! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
05-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I know, im playing with you...

mmmm and its fun

trannybanger
05-08-2007, 11:30 PM
i thought it was kinda of a waste.... if you are smarter than me, wait for the dvd...

stillies77
05-09-2007, 01:20 AM
however, if you're smarter or just as smart as me...go to the theater.

stillies77
05-09-2007, 01:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Once again, You are overreacting Rookie..So go sit yourself on a plunger!!

My comment was: I didnt like the Peter Parker gone emo. He looked rediculous! Mcguire cant even dance which is evident (maybe you didnt notice but I have). I dont know why you seem to have taken my comment personal. I wasnt talking about you or anyone else but Toby Mcguire as Peter Parker in the movie. :evil:

I have nothing againts emo's (if your style is rub grease on your hair and not shower..That's your life) but clearly it didnt FIT Toby Mcguire that's what I meant. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

just so everyone knows the fact that he cant dance is why he does it...its so he LOOKS ridiculous...peter parker is a dork...remember?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-09-2007, 01:45 AM
LOL :lol: I know. I love dorks! Then again, What's his name? Tobey Mcguire didnt really acted the dorky dance struttin' Peter Parker well enough for my taste Stillies77. He actually looked retarded trying to dance and be smooth with the ladies imitating John Travolta's walk in Saturday Night fever. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

stillies77
05-09-2007, 01:46 AM
worked for me hehe...i dunno i loved it...i think its because i have sooo many spidey books and he is like part of my family now...so i love him haha

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-09-2007, 02:09 AM
I know, im playing with you...

mmmm and its fun

Haha..I bet it is! LOL DITTO :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Baron Of Hell
05-09-2007, 09:14 AM
I liked the movie but didn't like how venom was done. There was no reason given to why venom came to earth or why it wanted Peter. We don't know how it found its way to Peters apartment. The black suit never changed into different types of clothes. Venom never talks a two people. Venom seems more like an after thought.

TanyaShevenal
05-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I liked the movie but didn't like how venom was done. There was no reason given to why venom came to earth or why it wanted Peter. We don't know how it found its way to Peters apartment. The black suit never changed into different types of clothes. Venom never talks a two people. Venom seems more like an after thought.

I feel like such a dork because i read the comics when i was in middle school, ha, but venom didn't get a well played role for what he really was in the books.

in the movie the symbiote attached to peters bike, it wasn't necessarily after him just for the hell of it, it felt its power and realized the potential to cause hatred inside of him and cause mayhem.

Now, the reason the symbiote instantly latched onto Eddie Brock was it felt the hatred for peter parker and the want of revenge inside of him (like the revenge for peters uncle)

its all kind of rediculus how sam raimi ruined the whole comic book image and replaced it with a more friendly movie image.

Venom was a lot more mean, killed many people.

Mary jane was also supposed to die..

but then again, i watched this movie as a alternate universe sort of about spiderman, it didn't go like the book as well as it nearly should have.

TomSelis
05-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Not Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy was supposed to die.

(I feel odd saying that, but that's what happend in the comics)

It seems like Sam Raimi painted himself into corner with this one. Seems like there's no place to go now.

stillies77
05-10-2007, 01:47 AM

I feel like such a dork because i read the comics when i was in middle school, ha, but venom didn't get a well played role for what he really was in the books.

in the movie the symbiote attached to peters bike, it wasn't necessarily after him just for the hell of it, it felt its power and realized the potential to cause hatred inside of him and cause mayhem.

Now, the reason the symbiote instantly latched onto Eddie Brock was it felt the hatred for peter parker and the want of revenge inside of him (like the revenge for peters uncle)

its all kind of rediculus how sam raimi ruined the whole comic book image and replaced it with a more friendly movie image.

Venom was a lot more mean, killed many people.

Mary jane was also supposed to die..

but then again, i watched this movie as a alternate universe sort of about spiderman, it didn't go like the book as well as it nearly should have.

well dude he was on screen for like 15-20 minutes...killed all the cops that tried to go up after him and then

SPOILER!!

He killed harry...what more do you want in 20 minutes?

hwbs
05-10-2007, 02:21 AM
thought it was a great movie...best fight scenes and special effects of the 3...it was a little long though...

btw i think its funny how everyones so called opinion of him going EMO...I am pretty sure most dont know what it means , lmao...yeah i saw the same movie critic call him emo also , lmfao.....busted !!!!!! :twisted:

tsluva
05-10-2007, 04:04 AM
Nuthin' beats the introducing, original 1st film but
i definitely have to say that i enjoyed Spidey 3
a great deal more than the 2nd film.

Even the Mary Jane/Peter Parker romance fling
did not draaaaag and slow the film as it did in part 2.
Like the first one, part 3 had an excellent blend of fighting action,
special effects while continuing the fling betwixt Parker and MJ.
Even adding a fresh new pretty face in Gwen Stacy.

If there was a flaw it was clearly the under-development
and short appearance by Venom who most of Marvel Comics
huge fan base were so very interested to see.
Though i wanted to see more Venom myself, i am glad director
Sam Raimi decided to include Venom in this 3rd installment
by popular demand.

i'm very much burnt out on the Goblin and that it was a
good way for Harry Osborn to make his final exit.
BTW, did anyone notice how Goblin's face (Harry) with the
retractable face mask was far more visible
than the 1st Green Goblin whose face was very much hidden ?
But i have to say that i really like both the Sandman visual
special effects as well as the character role.
This film also had some good laughs in it with J.Jonah Jameson
and a darker, more wilder, flamboyant Peter Parker
puttin' pep in his steps and actin' like a playa !!

i was worried about Raimi cramming too many villains and
characters into one film but he ended up far much success
than the disappointment that Brett Raetner brought to the
Xmen 3: the Last Stand, which was just ridiculously
fast-paced, crammed with far too many heroes/villains
and none of them were developed enough to make much
of an impression. Taking away all the unique, characteristic special
qualities that actually helped make Spiderman and the previous
Bryan Singer-directed Xmen films very special and unique
superhero adventure flicks.

Spider Man 3 was definitely another classic hit and highly
recommended to those who have yet to see it.

tsluva
05-10-2007, 04:23 AM

No more "Goblins"? What about the Hobgoblin? I just hope we don't see Mysterio or Kraven the Hunter in Spidey 4. That would suck.

If we do see a Mysterio or Kraven, it will likely
be because Marvel's huge fan base make a big demand
for them.
i think the producers really stay glued to what the fan base
wants. Such as the demand for Venom.

i for one, have no interest to see a boring, ordinary
Kraven or a fish-bowl Mysterio so i hope we don't
see either one.
the Vulture would be even far worse.

i hope there isnt anymore Goblins in future films.
i'm burnt out on the Goblin stories.
i'd really like to see fresher ideas and newer villain-characters.

tsluva
05-10-2007, 04:32 AM
I thought the movie was good. Even though I am the comic book type I enjoyed it. Spiderman 1 and 2 didn't follow the comic book story so i never expected the third one to. As for Venom not fighting spiderman enough you can make a case for that in alot of other movies. In X men 3 Pyro and Iceman didn't fight enough and Juggernaut and Colossus didn't fight at all. Spiderman is the best comic bool series that has come out. Even though my favorite hero is Superman that last movie was not the best. The next in line is batman and I do look forward to his next movie. I don't believe there will be a spiderman 4 a least not anytime soon so don't get your hopes up.

when your movie totally breaks the box office record bar for
opening day, opening weekend, IMAX theater count and
worldwide count in just one single week alone, theres' no way
a Spider Man 4 is not in the making.

There's simply waaay too much enormous public interest and
and demand for Spiderman.
He is still a very huge marketing money-maker.

TJ347
05-10-2007, 04:33 AM
For the money spent on these types of films, all you'll ever see are well established characters from the comics. Thus, if they do a Spidey 4, which as I understand it Tobey Maguire says he doesn't have any interest in doing, you're likely to see the Hobgoblin, the Vulture, Mysterio or any combination of the above. One villain nobody's mentioned who I'd really like to see is Electro... He'd be a great villain for Spidey 4, now wouldn't he? Maybe we could see ol' Morris Bench (aka Hydro Man) in there briefly too... or the Beetle maybe.

dc_guy_75
05-10-2007, 04:43 AM
I just saw it, and it was pretty awful, but in a campy way. It almost seemed to make fun of itself.

Hayden Church and the Sandman special effects were pretty good, and the landscape of NYC was awesome.

Anyways, I find snaggle-tooth Dunst really attractive.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Speaking of landscape.. Did you guys know that they shot spiderman out here in LA and Cleveland, OH respectively? And tried to make it look like it's NYC?

I'm wondering if anyone knew anymore of this? Or if they even noticed? LOL

Just heard that from the grapevine. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
05-10-2007, 06:09 AM
SPOILER IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I love all of yall, I'm going to share.

Peter is too smooth for me 8)

stillies77
05-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Speaking of landscape.. Did you guys know that they shot spiderman out here in LA and Cleveland, OH respectively? And tried to make it look like it's NYC?

I'm wondering if anyone knew anymore of this? Or if they even noticed? LOL

Just heard that from the grapevine. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

it was shot mostly in NYC but the armored car scene was shot in cleveland.

werwt22
05-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Are you guys Kidding me? Venom sucked. First off there was very little of him in the movie and secondly he got jacked all fast in the end. AND HE WAS THAT 70's GUY. Eddie Brohck was a bodybuilder not some scrawny guy from the 70's. He would have been better off playing Carnage. I was pissed every time they showed his face coming out of the outfit. I was mad there is no more Hobgoblin and green goblin.

Another thing in RL that made me mad was Kirsten Dunst said if she wasnt in the movie she doesnt think anyone would go see it. I was mad she's in it in the first place. What an ugly Mary Jane. Seriously...I dont think they could have found a worse Mary Jane.

hwbs
05-10-2007, 10:19 PM
mary jane in amazing spider man looked more like jessica rabbitt , lmao....hmmm a little high and outside :shock:

TJ347
05-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Are you guys Kidding me? Venom sucked. First off there was very little of him in the movie and secondly he got jacked all fast in the end. AND HE WAS THAT 70's GUY. Eddie Brohck was a bodybuilder not some scrawny guy from the 70's. He would have been better off playing Carnage. I was pissed every time they showed his face coming out of the outfit. I was mad there is no more Hobgoblin and green goblin.

Another thing in RL that made me mad was Kirsten Dunst said if she wasnt in the movie she doesnt think anyone would go see it. I was mad she's in it in the first place. What an ugly Mary Jane. Seriously...I dont think they could have found a worse Mary Jane.

I don't find Ms. Dunst attractive myself, and wasn't happy when I found out she'd play Mary Jane when the first Spidey film came out. However, they could have made worse choices... though I am hard pressed to name any names just this moment.

tsluva
05-11-2007, 03:49 AM
For the money spent on these types of films, all you'll ever see are well established characters from the comics. Thus, if they do a Spidey 4, which as I understand it Tobey Maguire says he doesn't have any interest in doing, you're likely to see the Hobgoblin, the Vulture, Mysterio or any combination of the above. One villain nobody's mentioned who I'd really like to see is Electro... He'd be a great villain for Spidey 4, now wouldn't he? Maybe we could see ol' Morris Bench (aka Hydro Man) in there briefly too... or the Beetle maybe.

tsluva wrote:

Actually if you read back, i made mention of Electro in
my very first post of Spidey 3.

Of the remaining classic Spidey villains, Electro would make
the most sense and have the most appeal.
They couldn't bring in the Kingpin because he was already
featured in the Daredevil movie.

Raimi wasn't easy with doing the Venom character in the first
place, so i truly have my doubts about him doing
Carnage in the possible next Spidey film.

tsluva
05-11-2007, 03:54 AM
SPOILER IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because I love all of yall, I'm going to share.

Peter is too smooth for me 8)

Thanks a bunch ! :wink:

That Peter Parker jig-dancing is still so hilarious for me.
One of the funnier, laughing moments in the entire film.