PDA

View Full Version : Tara Emory in San Francisco January 17-20th

Tara Emory
01-10-2005, 03:20 AM
I'll be in San Francisco January 17th-20th (actually the 21st, but that's when I go back).. I'll be available for all sorts of fun, so if you're in the area and would like to meet me, just shoot me an email.

tara_mistress@yahoo.com
-Tara Emory

http://www.tara-ts.com

Evilhomer
01-10-2005, 04:49 AM
Damn tara, Stunning as ever ...wish I could get there. I am definitely going to stalk...oooohh I mean ..meet you next time you are in NY.

anothervoyeur
01-10-2005, 11:49 AM
You plan on making it to Power Exchange? Perhaps Trannyshack?

Tara Emory
01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I have no plans on going to Trannyshack, but I might make it out to Divas. But I am planning on hitting the Powerexchange this coming thursday night... I will likely be wearing this zebra ponygirl outfit. Hope to see you there!

-Tara

anothervoyeur
01-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Yow. That's some outfit.

If I wasn't planning on making it up there before, I certainly am now.

Maybe I'll even wear my utilikilt...

Geedorah
01-18-2005, 11:55 PM
wow I wish I would've known you were around sooner. I would really want to see you in that leather jumpsuit.

Tara Emory
01-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Are you referring to the pic of me in the catsuit in the pool? that's latex rubber, not leather, which probably wouldn't like being immersed in water.

-Tara

Darkholme
01-19-2005, 07:23 AM
Wow Tara I must say you always have just the most beautiful pictures.

Geedorah
01-19-2005, 11:32 AM
Are you referring to the pic of me in the catsuit in the pool? that's latex rubber, not leather, which probably wouldn't like being immersed in water.

-Tara

I honestly didn't even notice that you were in water. Whatever the material may be it's a great shot and would love to see more of them.

anothervoyeur
01-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Tara - I told you Thursday night, I'll say it here. "Wow. You're even better looking in person than you are online."

Thanks for coming to my local playground, and thanks especially for everything you did, for me and everyone else.

And, y'know - Thursday is a relatively slow night.

Had you been to PE before? I'm curious as to your impressions of it.

Tara Emory
01-24-2005, 06:37 AM
I was last at Power Exhchange in something like '99, but that was my first time to a place like that and I was more inhibited back then..

Suffice to say I had a LOT of fun.. I'm not sure what I would have done had there been even more people there. It was great commanding the attention of all the guys in the room, all dying to fuck me, yet it being a manageable enough amount as for things to not get out of my control.

Since my career pretty much revolves around people jerking off to my pictures, it was a great pleasure to do that live for an audience. Had today's reality of casual sex (even if considered "safe") not been a factor, I would have had every man in there fuck me till my ass was filled with the cream of my minions...

( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under mre controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )

As it was I got off twice on my own without even having anyone inside of me. I guess that's a testament to the power of that place, seedy and sticky-floored as it is..

-Tara

Edmund
01-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Had today's reality of casual sex (even if considered "safe") not been a factor, I would have had every man in there fuck me till my ass was filled with the cream of my minions...

( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under more controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )

Well, when the time comes, count me in on that, pleeeeease!

fresno
03-27-2005, 12:16 PM
( I guess I will save that fantasy for my erotic films, where I can do a scene like that under mre controlled circumstances, and also share it with the world )

As it was I got off twice on my own without even having anyone inside of me. I guess that's a testament to the power of that place, seedy and sticky-floored as it is..

-Tara

Wow. Wish I was in SF to witness this. Those guys at that place must consider themselves truly lucky!

Tara, are we any closer to you performing that fantasy in one of your erotic films?

Also, I can't forget to mention the pic of Tara in that Zebra-striped ponygirl outfit. Definitely one of the most amazing shots I've seen Tara in so far. Is there any video of Tara in that outfit?

rubberist
07-14-2009, 12:16 PM
I just love your rubber outfits