PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton going to jail for 45 days

corbomite
05-05-2007, 02:21 AM
By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer
12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - A judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case

I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she told the judge before he announced the sentence.

She was then ordered to report to a women's jail in suburban Lynwood on the set date or face 90 days behind bars.

As a city prosecutor said during closing arguments that Hilton deserved jail time, Hilton's mother, Kathy, laughed. When the judge ruled, Kathy Hilton then blurted out: "May I have your autograph?"

Paris Hilton was among a series of witnesses who took the stand during the hearing. She maintained she was unaware her license was suspended and thought she was allowed to drive for work purposes.

Marinus
05-05-2007, 02:38 AM
45 years would have been better!

BeardedOne
05-05-2007, 02:41 AM
She maintained she was unaware her license was suspended and thought she was allowed to drive for work purposes.

Perhaps this was true. But to stick to the letter, she'd have to actually =work= at some point. :wink:

tsntx
05-05-2007, 02:44 AM
45 years would have been better!

CO-SIGN

Felicia Katt
05-05-2007, 02:49 AM
46 days to the Paris Hilton Surveillance Camera Lesbian Sex video.

Operators are standing by :)

FK

corbomite
05-05-2007, 02:53 AM
46 days to the Paris Hilton Surveillance Camera Lesbian Sex video.

Operators are standing by :)

FK

I`d hit it, hit it good. Wouldn`t you`s ? ;-)

Coroner
05-05-2007, 02:57 AM
she looks like a tennis racquet

suckseed
05-05-2007, 03:04 AM
aww...

chefmike
05-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Whatever...but why haven't the slutty, drunken Bush twins been locked up for their various infractions of the law...and why wasn't their slimy mother Laura locked up for the hit-and-run that she committed while still in high school?

Felicia Katt
05-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Chef, the only Bush that should be part of this thread is the one showing in that pink dress picture :)

FK

corbomite
05-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Her feet are a crime. She should be charged malice for wearing open toe shoes.

Those cameltoes look alright to me ;-)

It`s her freakish middle toes on her feet that make me go, Ewww

suckseed
05-05-2007, 03:22 AM
The Onion had that story...

Jenna Bush's Federally Protected Wetlands Now Open For Public Drilling

Quinn
05-05-2007, 03:22 AM
I'd throw Paris a good shagging, even if she is a blonde. She may be so stupid and shallow that it's frightening, but she has some truly striking features. Mmmmmmm..........objectification.

-Quinn

suckseed
05-05-2007, 03:26 AM
WHAT is wrong with this girl's pussy? :shock:

qeuqheeg222
05-05-2007, 08:06 AM
get her outtta here..please...please..and she would fail a foot check by some queens standards..."girl them toes is just too manly hangin off the egde"..

Felicia Katt
05-05-2007, 08:13 AM
WHAT is wrong with this girl's pussy? :shock:

He stole an election and mislead the country into a disastrous war?

oh, you meant her other bush. my bad LOL

meow

FK

BigTime
05-05-2007, 11:59 AM
she looks like a tennis racquet

HA! That was funny!

vanished
05-05-2007, 12:06 PM
She looks like a hot boi - we should throw her pics on that other hot thread! TG Racquet!

bucatini70
05-05-2007, 12:43 PM
only chef can turn every post into something about Bush ....geez talk about single minded persistence lol can't wait for Bush to be out of office just to see what else he can talk about!

BeardedOne
05-05-2007, 01:34 PM
only chef can turn every post into something about Bush ....geez talk about single minded persistence lol can't wait for Bush to be out of office just to see what else he can talk about!

Gawd help us if the next CinC is named Dick, Peter, or Cucci. :lol:

And y'know, in that horrible feet pic of Paris, I never noticed those =other= ten toes, just the one she was showing off. :twisted:

specialk
05-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Her feet are a crime. She should be charged malice for wearing open toe shoes.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/hilton_153_168.jpg

I haven't gotten to the shoes yet..........It's the choke hold on the beaver that she should be locked up for!!!

chefmike
05-05-2007, 03:10 PM
geez talk about single minded persistence

Thanks, spaghettini. I thought that it was very clever, also... :P

And one more thing, slick...both you, and bush, can fuck off...

chefmike
05-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I'd throw Paris a good shagging, even if she is a blonde. She may be so stupid and shallow that it's frightening, but she has some truly striking features. Mmmmmmm..........objectification.

-Quinn

I find Paris to very shaggable. But she is so annoying that I would have to put it in the grudgefuck category.

Vala_TS
05-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Wow, no "Community service"? Amazing.

Vala,

gimmeurblood
05-05-2007, 05:18 PM
this almost makes up for the O.J. thing