PDA

View Full Version : TSnTX

RangeHova
05-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Damn, but she has got to be the funniest poster on this F-in board.

Her lines are real quick and when she goes after someone it is quick fast and in a hurry.

Hope I'm never on her bad side.

I'd love to hang out in a club with her one night just to hear her one liners.

Legend
05-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Come on dude you could have private message her that she is human you know.

stillies77
05-04-2007, 02:05 AM
and AND shes an x-men fan...so awesome!

tsntx
05-04-2007, 02:13 AM
lol thnx.. co-sign what legend said... if this was about anyone else id rather not hear it and let it go to PM. but....

since its about me lets talk about me! lol j/k take it to a pm if u wanna converse... just dont think im going to be a different person there then i am in public.... u gonna act a fool im gonna let you have it... if you really piss me off... ill put your msg to me on blast.... so treat me w/ respect and ill do the same.

whatsupwithat
05-04-2007, 02:16 AM
lol thnx.. co-sign what legend said... if this was about anyone else id rather not hear it and let it go to PM. but....

since its about me lets talk about me!

so, did you hear about tsntx?

RangeHova
05-04-2007, 02:21 AM

I would have private messaged her if I only wanted to share it with her. I posted it on the board because I wanted feedback from the board and I wanted to share the sentiment with the board.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has found myself laughing at her one liners.[/i]

tsntx
05-04-2007, 02:22 AM
noooo? doooo telll?

lol

Legend
05-04-2007, 02:30 AM

I would have private messaged her if I only wanted to share it with her. I posted it on the board because I wanted feedback from the board and I wanted to share the sentiment with the board.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has found myself laughing at her one liners.[/i]

feedback LOL your joking right,i'm sure she has gotten enough random kissing up to last her a lifetime dude come on feedback get real.

tsntx
05-04-2007, 02:34 AM

feedback LOL your joking right,i'm sure she has gotten enough random kissing up to least her a lifetime dude come on feedback get real.

legend- shhhhhhhhhhh :x

ill say when ive had ENOUGH! lol bring it on baby!

tsntx
05-04-2007, 02:35 AM
ok enough. use pm's to discuss me i really dont feel like getting annoyed at the bad comments much like the ones that would make them are annoyed at the good ones.

whatsupwithat
05-04-2007, 03:08 AM
noooo? doooo telll?

lol

She likes Cartoon Network. No shiat. Totally loves it. Freakyyyyyyy...

tsntx
05-04-2007, 03:26 AM
lol from what i heard she only likes the "adult swim" late night block

minus all the shitty anime!

Legend
05-04-2007, 03:30 AM
I heard she secretly loves inuyasha.

whatsupwithat
05-04-2007, 03:35 AM

all those talking sodas and meatballs and fries? damn, that girl is whack!

tsntx
05-04-2007, 03:37 AM
I heard she secretly loves inuyasha.
i hate him almost most of all... that eagle screech erks me.

TsJennifer
05-04-2007, 04:10 AM
i love tsntx! she rocks

Coroner
05-04-2007, 04:18 AM
funky and crazy :lol:

RangeHova
05-04-2007, 04:25 AM
feedback LOL your joking right,i'm sure she has gotten enough random kissing up to last her a lifetime dude come on feedback get real.

2 pages of responces in mere minutes=feedback

Not too bad for a picturesless post.

Kabuki
05-04-2007, 04:28 AM
She's really cute, and I heard she has comics in her panty drawer :P Hotness.

Teabagger Vance
05-04-2007, 04:31 AM

Venture Bros. FTW! 8)

Co-sign.

tsntx
05-04-2007, 04:40 AM
i love tsntx! she rocks

i love jennifer paris!! lol

tsntx
05-04-2007, 04:41 AM

Venture Bros. FTW! 8)

Co-sign.

i cant wait for the dvd!!!

"get under there."

"DONT WINCE!"

bout to load a pic... get ready

tsntx
05-04-2007, 04:50 AM
She's really cute, and I heard she has comics in her panty drawer :P Hotness.

i'd like yall to ignore the mess as i'm in the process of re-locating.

tsntx
05-04-2007, 05:09 AM
bump!

whatsupwithat
05-04-2007, 05:26 AM
bump!

you attention whore! hahaha! :P

so, with that pic, i guess now we have to call you the artist formerly known as tsntx, huh?

i've got your symbol! :)

hwbs
05-04-2007, 05:30 AM
i had the same tv till i got my lcd, a couple months ago :lol:

Legend
05-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Here is a site i think this jen might like,

http://www.bumpworthy.com/

Felicia Katt
05-04-2007, 06:38 AM
You photoshopped that picture!!!!! LOL

meow

FK

tsntx
05-04-2007, 07:17 AM

meow

FK

no i didnt! i swear!!! rotfl

i have a nice lg in the living room... this tv is great so i cant complain about it in my room... adult swim looks great on it! -j

tsntx
05-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Here is a site i think this jen might like,

http://www.bumpworthy.com/

actually that site made me upset bc i couldnt find any of the bumps i like

ie: the one that said trannies make up for 25% of the viewing market! :lol:

hwbs
05-04-2007, 08:37 AM

meow

FK

no i didnt! i swear!!! rotfl

i have a nice lg in the living room... this tv is great so i cant complain about it in my room... adult swim looks great on it! -j

thats what i got a 37in lg for my room :lol:

stillies77
05-05-2007, 07:15 AM

have to agree maam haha

Hannibal Lecter
05-05-2007, 07:57 AM
TsNTx,

are You post op ?

Just curious.

Legend
05-05-2007, 08:06 AM
TsNTx,

are You post op ?

Just curious.

WTF they came out of nowhere and does it really matter and why is it when you are trying to have fun someone breaks out with something sexual,i just think that is really disrespectful to ask jennifer or any girl that out of the blue.

MacShreach
05-05-2007, 11:26 AM
TsNTx,

are You post op ?

Just curious.

WTF they came out of nowhere and does it really matter and why is it when you are trying to have fun someone breaks out with something sexual,i just think that is really disrespectful to ask jennifer or any girl that out of the blue.

And I would second that.

pd5070
05-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Yes I haven't been here long but I love your one liners as well TsnTx. and I also want to add that you are very beautiful.

tsntx
05-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Yes I haven't been here long but I love your one liners as well TsnTx. and I also want to add that you are very beautiful.

thnx sweetie... as to the post op question... ill leave that for mia to market.

MacShreach
05-05-2007, 01:01 PM
as to the post op question... ill leave that for mia to market.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tsntx
05-05-2007, 01:21 PM
as to the post op question... ill leave that for mia to market.

:lol: :lol: :lol:;)

*wink!

Mista Bone
05-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I always have liked readin her posts, her one liners...always crack up...."Fatty McFat Fat" was my favorite...lmao :lol:

specialk
05-05-2007, 04:15 PM
With all due respect, I can't understand why Jen would cover up one of her best features in her avatar...........her stunning eyes!

Balcanoid
05-05-2007, 05:15 PM
With all due respect, I can't understand why Jen would cover up one of her best features in her avatar...........her stunning eyes!
Ideed! :D

stillies77
05-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I <3 her.

brooky
05-05-2007, 07:58 PM

In her avatar she looks so sophisticated

SkyTwo
05-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Who is this 'tsntx' person everyone is talking about. Can't say I've ever heard of her.

tsntx
05-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Who is this 'tsntx' person everyone is talking about. Can't say I've ever heard of her.

LIES!! or get out from under the rock....

ty i always pick my eyes as my best feature.. and they are my most natural lol.

the reason for the glasses in avatar.... cuz im cool like that. 8) 8)

oh and im married and trying to be incognito in case she and the kids find this board.

Kabuki
05-05-2007, 10:37 PM
oh and im married and trying to be incognito in case she and the kids find this board.

Jennifer...you're too funny girl...lol.

SkyTwo
05-05-2007, 10:44 PM

:lol: Just funnin' ya on page 5(!) of the thread that's "all you, all the time." In a good way, of course.

tsntx
05-05-2007, 11:05 PM

:lol: Just funnin' ya on page 5(!) of the thread that's "all you, all the time." In a good way, of course.hey i didnt start it but im not stopping it.... until someone gets stupid(er)

Legend
05-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Jennifer i can't find that bump anywhere, i went through a couple of old pages on the adult swim forums and nothing.

tsntx
05-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Jennifer i can't find that bump anywhere, i went through a couple of old pages on the adult swim forums and nothing.

so did i ... its not even that old... its a 2007 for sure

Balcanoid
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Tsntx, you`re to beautiful to remain hidden...
If you disagree with this post I`ll remove it.

...what a pity...removed... :roll:

Legend
05-06-2007, 07:43 PM

http://i11.tinypic.com/4pxsvwz.jpg

TheGuard
05-06-2007, 07:43 PM

:lol: Just funnin' ya on page 5(!) of the thread that's "all you, all the time." In a good way, of course.hey i didnt start it but im not stopping it.... until someone gets stupid(er)

Sadly, it always seems to go that way, usually around page 7 or so.

In the spirit of this thread though, and in all it's glorious cheesiness and with cliched implications abounding - a small amount of irony and satire thrown in for good measure - I say, Jen you're absolutely and unequivically one of the most beautiful women, visually arresting and through bes observations genuine on the inside as well that I've "met". I've known my fair share, worked my way through Penn State's underclass to great avail, and yet for someone who I've never met, and likely never will - be still my beating heart. (that's what the pretense was set up for, I'm a cheeseball, but also oddly an asshole sometimes too, isn't it always the way)

:lol:

tsntx
05-07-2007, 12:38 AM

kinda like how i said in my last post ... "til someone gets stupid(er)" :roll:

tsntx
05-07-2007, 12:40 AM

Sadly, it always seems to go that way, usually around page 7 or so.

In the spirit of this thread though, and in all it's glorious cheesiness and with cliched implications abounding - a small amount of irony and satire thrown in for good measure - I say, Jen you're absolutely and unequivically one of the most beautiful women, visually arresting and through bes observations genuine on the inside as well that I've "met". I've known my fair share, worked my way through Penn State's underclass to great avail, and yet for someone who I've never met, and likely never will - be still my beating heart. (that's what the pretense was set up for, I'm a cheeseball, but also oddly an asshole sometimes too, isn't it always the way)

:lol:

its the only way it should be.... a chessy asshole.... wait what?

TheGuard
05-07-2007, 05:19 AM
assy nachos? Now there's something you won't see on Top Chef.

Legend
05-07-2007, 06:43 AM
[quote=Balcanoid]Tsntx, you`re to beautiful to remain hidden...

kinda like how i said in my last post ... "til someone gets stupid(er)" :roll:

sorry jennifer

Balcanoid
05-07-2007, 10:05 AM

OK, I understand you, you tsntxs agent.... 8)

fugaziosbourne
05-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Jen happens to be the most lovely,sweetest,beautiful,funny girl ever....I dare say that all of the former would hold true even if she happened to fall into a pool after having BLT's....I know....quite possibly the strangest first post ever...but I just have this sneaking suspicion....;-)

Legend
05-08-2007, 10:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDK19xBpJew

tsntx
05-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Jen happens to be the most lovely,sweetest,beautiful,funny girl ever....I dare say that all of the former would hold true even if she happened to fall into a pool after having BLT's....I know....quite possibly the strangest first post ever...but I just have this sneaking suspicion....;-)

lol yeah that was great :D

good memories

Legend
05-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Jen did you see the venture bros christmas repeat it was a good showing considering all that pilot crap they showed.

tsntx
05-15-2007, 10:18 AM
no i didnt see that... but i did buy the new 2disc dvd set... and the clip you posted... was first episode i saw and the WHOLE reason i started watching the show in the first place lol

Legend
05-15-2007, 10:40 AM
no i didnt see that... but i did buy the new 2disc dvd set... and the clip you posted... was first episode i saw and the WHOLE reason i started watching the show in the first place lol

Their relationship is kinda awkward but somehow unique,

cocktease "you killed my father"

brock "after you killed my parter"

cocktease"you took my eye"

brock"after you took my heart"

tsntx
05-15-2007, 11:53 AM

Their relationship is kinda awkward but somehow unique,

cocktease "you killed my father"

brock "after you killed my parter"

cocktease"you took my eye"

brock"after you took my heart"lol

lisaparadise
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
i love tsntx! she rocks

i love jennifer paris!! lol get a room

Legend
05-21-2007, 05:39 AM
2 more post :(