PDA

View Full Version : Champions League

goldensamba
05-04-2007, 01:18 AM
What do you all who follow football (soccer) think about the final? I think AC Milan is going to win it in a close game that may even go to PK's.

Other thoughts?

blckhaze
05-04-2007, 07:19 AM
im upset my red devils got beat so damn bad in the second leg.

Liverpool wins 2-1

goldensamba
05-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Being an Arsenal supporter there is nothing that made me happier than seeing Chelsea and Man U dumped out of the competition. THe final will be a great rematch of the 2003 final.

I say Milan on penalties. 2-2 at the end of full time.

juvemerda
05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
The Juventus player in Serie B vs Albinoleffe :lol: :lol: :lol:

juvemerda
05-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Milan is champions :wink:

LG
05-05-2007, 07:52 PM

Sadly, it was men against boys, as they say in old Blighty. Basically Fergie's boys unfortunately got their asses kicked by a Milan team who were simply flying on the night. The scond half was more even and Man Utd were unlucky, but in the first half Milan could have scored more.

blckhaze
05-05-2007, 08:04 PM

Sadly, it was men against boys, as they say in old Blighty. Basically Fergie's boys unfortunately got their asses kicked by a Milan team who were simply flying on the night. The scond half was more even and Man Utd were unlucky, but in the first half Milan could have scored more.

i know. that damn everton match realy screwed us. Milan have nothing to play for in Serie A so the ECL is all they got. I'm gonna cheer for milan, as I'd wouldnt mind losing as much to a champio then to a runner up, plus Kaka is a mother fucking beast.

goldensamba
05-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Good job to Man U on the title. There is nothing like Arsenal killing off Chelsea in the title race. What a game. Both sides could have won it but I though the last 10 or 15 minutes were maybe the best attacking football by two teams I have seen in a while.

Gunners for the title in 08!!

BuffyFan
05-20-2007, 10:49 AM
[/img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/TattooTheWorld/300.jpg

NUFF SAID

TheBigTreesy
05-23-2007, 02:07 AM
AAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Less than 19 hours to go

COME ON YOU REDS

Walk on

taniatv
05-24-2007, 01:26 AM
"Nuff Said" - When was the last time liverpool won a Championship! lol

It'd really hurt me to see any other English team (rather than my own) to win it but anything I guess if it rubs man.u's nose in it.

It's gotta be Milan though.

edited.

Seems I posted that after the result :oops:

Kinda proves how much I cared.

icemen
05-24-2007, 01:44 AM
Milan won 2-1 Liverpool with 2 goals from Felipo Inzagui they have conquer there 7 champions league cup better than Milan just Real Madrid with 9
Milan 4 ever Forza Milan

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

Coroner
05-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Yes, the pussies have won the CL thanks to the bitchy method acting by Inzaghi. They didnīt deserve to win and Liverpool was far better but they didnīt use their chances. It made me sick to watch Gerrard trying to shoto a goal.....

YOUīLL NEVER WALK ALONE

LG
05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes, the pussies have won the CL thanks to the bitchy method acting by Inzaghi. They didnīt deserve to win and Liverpool was far better but they didnīt use their chances. It made me sick to watch Gerrard trying to shoto a goal.....

YOUīLL NEVER WALK ALONE

Oh, I disagree with you (possibly for the first time ever). I thought Inzaghi played well and there was less acting on his part than usual. Liverpool looked better in the first half and they worked harder, but Milan were just more efficient- like you said, they used their chances. A draw at 90 minutes would have been fairer, perhaps, but Liverpool were not- in my opinion- far better.

Two years ago, Liverpool, through sheer effort and will power, managed to turn things around and win a game when all seemed lost. For the first half in that game, Milan kept cutting them to ribbons and could have scored more. Yet Liverpool admirably picked themselves up and won. This kind of thing happens only once.

As for Milan being pussies, well...they did beat a Man Utd team that- in the premiership- was far, far superior to Liverpool. And would you dare call Gattuso a pussy to his face?

icemen
05-24-2007, 11:51 PM
What??????? Milan didnīt deserve to win???????? Are you joking?as long as i now the only way to win a game is scoring more goals than the opposing team,so any team that scores goals deserve to win,Milan deserve to win because they played very well during the champions league stages till the final,Liverpool had few chances but Milan only need 2 thats 100%efficient they had 2 shots and score 2 goals thats the Italian way,havent you seen last world cup?
Milan rules
MILAN 4 EVER FORZA MILAN

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE