PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists bemoan recent setbacks in 'War on Freedom'

guyone
05-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Call on bin Laden to cut his losses

May 1, 2007

Following the deaths of both Abu Musab Al-zaqawi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the decimation of the ranks of Al Qaeda in Iraq, and the growing unpopularity of foreign insurgents among Iraqis, some senior terrorists affiliated with Al Qaeda have called upon Usama Bin Laden to withdraw all of his troops from Iraq by October.

The war in Iraq "is lost" and Al Qaeda attacks are failing to bring an Islamic state to the country, spokesman of the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, Harry Sheikh Reidari, said Thursday. "I believe ... that this war is lost, and continuing attacks are not accomplishing anything, as is shown by the extreme blows to our network in Iraq recently," Reidari told journalists. "Iraq has diverted resources from our greater 'War on Freedom'. It would be best if we withdrew, leaving only a small force to train Iraqi jihadists, and redeployed our other forces to Afghanistan to continue with a Holy War that everyone can support."

"It is time for a change in direction," said Abu Jonjalali al-Murthab, one of Al Qaeda's most outspoken leaders. "Our brothers are suffering, the future of our cause is at risk. We cannot continue on the present course. It is evident that continued jihad in Iraq is not in the best interests of Al Qaeda, or the Islamic peoples."

"The Islamic people have spoken. The members of Al Qaeda has voted, as of today, to end this war. And now we can only hope that Sheikh Osama will listen. And I think that is exactly what the Islamic people want. This is not Islam's war to win or lose. We have given the Iraqi people the chance to have Jihad, to have their own Islamic State. It is up to them to decide whether or not they're going to take that chance" stated Rhadami Hillab Clintonijhad. "All I can say that if Sheikh Osama does not get us out of Iraq, when I am Sheikh, I will."

Additionally, leading Abu Sayyaf Group terrorist Mohammed Dheniz Khalidinich changed that Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri "purposely manipulated information to deceive the al Qaeda rank and file..." Khalidinich said al-Zawahiri did so "by fabricating the idea the U.S. military forces would fold and run once our jihad against them in Iraq got bloody. But today they are still resisting us and sending even more troops to do so. It is clear now that al-Zawahiri knew that this reaction only would happen with a Democratic American President, and he should have known that Bush would not retreat this way. For this failure, he should be removed from al-Qaeda's leadership."

Lastly firebrand terrorist Waleed Jo Bidenami said that if Bin Laden didn't like their call for ending the jihad, then "….we're going to shove it down his throat."

Bin Laden is still being criticized for his "Mission Accomplished" ceremony following the 2006 American Congressional elections.

(oh boy, am I in big trouble now!)

White_Male_Canada
05-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Call on bin Laden to cut his losses

May 1, 2007

Following the deaths of both Abu Musab Al-zaqawi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri, the decimation of the ranks of Al Qaeda in Iraq, and the growing unpopularity of foreign insurgents among Iraqis, some senior terrorists affiliated with Al Qaeda have called upon Usama Bin Laden to withdraw all of his troops from Iraq by October.

The war in Iraq "is lost" and Al Qaeda attacks are failing to bring an Islamic state to the country, spokesman of the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, Harry Sheikh Reidari, said Thursday. "I believe ... that this war is lost, and continuing attacks are not accomplishing anything, as is shown by the extreme blows to our network in Iraq recently," Reidari told journalists. "Iraq has diverted resources from our greater 'War on Freedom'. It would be best if we withdrew, leaving only a small force to train Iraqi jihadists, and redeployed our other forces to Afghanistan to continue with a Holy War that everyone can support."

"It is time for a change in direction," said Abu Jonjalali al-Murthab, one of Al Qaeda's most outspoken leaders. "Our brothers are suffering, the future of our cause is at risk. We cannot continue on the present course. It is evident that continued jihad in Iraq is not in the best interests of Al Qaeda, or the Islamic peoples."

"The Islamic people have spoken. The members of Al Qaeda has voted, as of today, to end this war. And now we can only hope that Sheikh Osama will listen. And I think that is exactly what the Islamic people want. This is not Islam's war to win or lose. We have given the Iraqi people the chance to have Jihad, to have their own Islamic State. It is up to them to decide whether or not they're going to take that chance" stated Rhadami Hillab Clintonijhad. "All I can say that if Sheikh Osama does not get us out of Iraq, when I am Sheikh, I will."

Additionally, leading Abu Sayyaf Group terrorist Mohammed Dheniz Khalidinich changed that Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri "purposely manipulated information to deceive the al Qaeda rank and file..." Khalidinich said al-Zawahiri did so "by fabricating the idea the U.S. military forces would fold and run once our jihad against them in Iraq got bloody. But today they are still resisting us and sending even more troops to do so. It is clear now that al-Zawahiri knew that this reaction only would happen with a Democratic American President, and he should have known that Bush would not retreat this way. For this failure, he should be removed from al-Qaeda's leadership."

Lastly firebrand terrorist Waleed Jo Bidenami said that if Bin Laden didn't like their call for ending the jihad, then "….we're going to shove it down his throat."

Bin Laden is still being criticized for his "Mission Accomplished" ceremony following the 2006 American Congressional elections.

(oh boy, am I in big trouble now!)

You sure are !

Can`t you read !? Or did you not get the memo !?

There never was and are no terrorists, specifically, Al-Qaeda in Iraq !

guyone
05-04-2007, 02:22 AM
Ooops! My mistake. Freedom fighters against the Great Satan.

Mea culpa.

White_Male_Canada
05-04-2007, 06:26 PM

guyone
05-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Not yet! I've just got to stay awake while I find and destroy my pod...stay awake....stay awake...need coffee...coffee...zzzzzzzz.

The thought has just occured to me that Al Gore would make such a fine president!

White_Male_Canada
05-04-2007, 08:07 PM
More bad news from the front. Leftists outraged :

Sunni Muslim sheikhs join US in fighting Al Qaeda

Iraqi tribal support is linked to drop in violence in Anbar Province.

By Sam Dagher | Correspondent of The Christian Science Monitor
Page 1 of 4

Ramadi, Iraq - Amid fields of wheat and barley, dozens of armed men emerged along a dirt road leading to the fiefdom of the Bu-Fahed tribe in Hamdhiyah, an idyllic corner of restive Anbar Province, just north of Ramadi. "Welcome to our proud sheikhs. Down with terror," read banners on the road.

Dozens of sheikhs and tribal elders in flowing gold-trimmed camel-hair cloaks, many clutching colorful worry beads, streamed into a conference hall. Each was frisked by tribesmen to guard against suicide bombs.

The meeting looked to be a typical gathering, but its true purpose was for top sheikhs to issue an ultimatum: quit supporting Al Qaeda and turn in relatives belonging to the group.

Like dominoes, tribes reeling from a campaign of killing and intimidation by Al Qaeda have been joining, one by one, the US-led fight against Al Qaeda in Iraq in this Sunni Arab province. Last month, US Gen. David Petraeus told Congress that violence was down significantly here and that the tribes were key to the transformation.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0503/p01s04-wome.html?page=1