PDA

View Full Version : Can you bugger yourself?

xfiver
05-02-2007, 11:39 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/self_sustaining_lifestyle_589.gif

This picture got me thinking...

Who on here found that they possess this unique skill? If you do, when and how in the hell did you first find out you could do this???

I never thought this was physically possible until I saw this vid. Now I'm curious if there's some sort of underground self-arse-plugging club, kinda like the "Hare Club for Men" easter bunny cult dudes on southpark.

Mac_Hine
05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I cannot. Looks like fun though. :P

Caff_Racer
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
As kriss would say:

:popcorn

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Oright. Which one of you fucking wiseguys voted yes? Come on, fess up.

Gumber
05-03-2007, 02:21 AM
I've done it quite a few times.

xfiver
05-03-2007, 03:58 AM

ya can't just leave it at that! how the hell did you get the idea? how did you figure out you could do it? did you have ASSistance?

Gumber
05-03-2007, 06:08 AM

ya can't just leave it at that! how the hell did you get the idea? how did you figure out you could do it? did you have ASSistance?

:lol:

I was looking at trying autofellatio and came across Al Eingang's website, which has a forum for both self sucking and fucking. That got me intrigued and one night I said, "What the hell?" and gave it a try. At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to manage it, but eventually popped it in after a couple tries. Quite the feeling once you get it in there. Definitely easier to do the longer you are, like Mint has shown, but it's manageable with average length fellows.

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Wow really? Even average lengths can do it? How? I've tried but I can't get the head inside, I can rub the tip against my asshole but I can't get it in. How hard does the erection have to be?

I am also able to perform autofellatio upon myself.

Vala,

xfiver
05-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Wow really? Even average lengths can do it? How? I've tried but I can't get the head inside, I can rub the tip against my asshole but I can't get it in. How hard does the erection have to be?

Vala,

I knew you would be all over this thread! :twisted:

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 08:09 AM

Vala,

I knew you would be all over this thread! :twisted:

Cool! Thanks for thinking of me!

Vala,

Gumber
05-03-2007, 03:45 PM

Vala,
You have you be in that semi-erect state where you've got the extra length from the blood flow, but not completely stiff. I find it best to obtain a full erection and then let it slowly go down until I'm in that specific state. While I'm doing that, I keep a toy in to help loosen up my anus just a bit. When I'm ready, I lube up just around the head and a bit lower around the shaft of my penis, hold my balls off to one side and then twist and bend my penis down with one hand. Once you've got it twisted around, push on the base to get it down a bit further, slightly past your anus. After you've done this, take your other hand and push on the area of the shaft that is right over your anus. As long as you aren't too hard it should pop right in. The tricky part is keeping it in, because of the lube and your rectum wanting to push it back out. I usually keep pressure on the base with one hand and put a finger or two in with my other to help it stay in until I stiffen up a bit.

At the moment though I've been learning to use a chrome ball stretcher to help hold it in there. You can insert it into your rectum and position it so it props open your anus and insert your penis with ease. Once you stiffen up, your penis should be thick enough to kind of wedge itself in there against the inside of the ball stretcher, so you get a hands free self-fucking.

MacShreach
05-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Once you stiffen up, your penis should be thick enough to kind of wedge itself in there against the inside of the ball stretcher, so you get a hands free self-fucking.

Well, quite frankly, I am amazed. Well done sir, well done.

I definitely need a drink now, 'scuse me....you have fun, y'hear.......(Mac backs out very, very slowly...)

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Vala,
You have you be in that semi-erect state where you've got the extra length from the blood flow, but not completely stiff. I find it best to obtain a full erection and then let it slowly go down until I'm in that specific state. While I'm doing that, I keep a toy in to help loosen up my anus just a bit. When I'm ready, I lube up just around the head and a bit lower around the shaft of my penis, hold my balls off to one side and then twist and bend my penis down with one hand. Once you've got it twisted around, push on the base to get it down a bit further, slightly past your anus. After you've done this, take your other hand and push on the area of the shaft that is right over your anus. As long as you aren't too hard it should pop right in. The tricky part is keeping it in, because of the lube and your rectum wanting to push it back out. I usually keep pressure on the base with one hand and put a finger or two in with my other to help it stay in until I stiffen up a bit.

At the moment though I've been learning to use a chrome ball stretcher to help hold it in there. You can insert it into your rectum and position it so it props open your anus and insert your penis with ease. Once you stiffen up, your penis should be thick enough to kind of wedge itself in there against the inside of the ball stretcher, so you get a hands free self-fucking.

WOW! That's some hot stuff! Anyway, I just twisted my cock backwards between the inner thigh and the testicles, I didn't go backwards over the sac. I guess that's where I've been going wrong. I'll try it sometime and write back.

Thanks,
Vala,

Gumber
05-03-2007, 06:41 PM
WOW! That's some hot stuff! Anyway, I just twisted my cock backwards between the inner thigh and the testicles, I didn't go backwards over the sac. I guess that's where I've been going wrong. I'll try it sometime and write back.

Thanks,
Vala,
I push the scrotum to the side. I find that when going over, it gets in the way and makes it tougher to do. Also, if you try the chrome ball stretcher method, do tie a length of string to it or else you'll have a story to tell the doctor later.

Here's a small clip of Domy trying to do it in her House of Shemales 3 scene. She's a little too hard though and can't push it in. Requires Divx codec to view properly.

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM

Thanks,
Vala,
I push the scrotum to the side. I find that when going over, it gets in the way and makes it tougher to do. Also, if you try the chrome ball stretcher method, do tie a length of string to it or else you'll have a story to tell the doctor later.

Here's a small clip of Domy trying to do it in her House of Shemales 3 scene. She's a little too hard though and can't push it in.

Just my luck! The movie won't play. Anyway, so that's the secret huh? I always twisted my cock around backwards, I didn't push it down.

Vala,

RawNY
05-03-2007, 08:38 PM
I did, thank you very much. LOL

xfiver
05-03-2007, 11:40 PM
I did, thank you very much. LOL

and you get off from this? wasn't sure if I was buyin that animated gif from the poster above...

Jennifer_English
05-12-2007, 07:22 AM
In a word ''Yes''

Havn't done it for a few years as 'Other' dick has come my way once or twice... lol *Whistle*

BUT

Yeah when I was young I worked out a way to twist it in a semi n give myself at least 3-4'' of cock (all-be-it my own!!) - well i wanted to try some cock n I was young...!!

Like I said, havnt even tried for years.... but after speakin to my Bf (I was worried about him knowing in-case he thought I was a 'tad' wierd!!!) lol - WOULD it make a good website shoot IYHO ???

Thoughts??

Jennifer

xx

bellamy
05-12-2007, 06:49 PM
As with Jennifer it's been awhile but I use to be able to as well as suckmy own cock. The cock sucking was harder do to but was accually fun Invr really thought much of self-fucking. The only thingthat was a turnonwas being able to do it. It didn;t really get me off.

Vala_TS
05-12-2007, 07:15 PM
In a word ''Yes''

Havn't done it for a few years as 'Other' dick has come my way once or twice... lol *Whistle*

BUT

Yeah when I was young I worked out a way to twist it in a semi n give myself at least 3-4'' of cock (all-be-it my own!!) - well i wanted to try some cock n I was young...!!

Like I said, havnt even tried for years.... but after speakin to my Bf (I was worried about him knowing in-case he thought I was a 'tad' wierd!!!) lol - WOULD it make a good website shoot IYHO ???

Thoughts??

Jennifer

xx

Wow that HOT, HOT, HOT! 3/4 of your cock? That's amazing!

I wanted cock when I was young too but I found other objects to use as a substitute when I couldn't fuck myself. I still have to try fucking myself again sometime though. And yeah, I think it would make a good website shoot. It's something that's not often done.

Vala,

Ecstatic
05-14-2007, 02:36 AM
When I was 20-something and far more flexible than I am now, I was able to autofellate, but I never tried to, er, autofuck (well, I have had sex in a car....).

xfiver
05-14-2007, 06:56 PM
In a word ''Yes''

Thoughts??

Jennifer

xx

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!