PDA

View Full Version : DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! (MINT)

xfiver
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM
I will let these pics speak for themselves...

xfiver
05-02-2007, 08:05 PM
ever try this?

xfiver
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
and finally...

Pacman
05-02-2007, 08:29 PM
I've never seen anything like this before lol.

mpcc2004
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
All I can say is WOW!!!!

lisaparadise
05-02-2007, 09:10 PM
kinda brings a new meaning to the phrase.,..go fuck yourself...,lol

tsntx
05-02-2007, 09:13 PM
^^^ lol

houstonshemalefan
05-02-2007, 09:15 PM
WOW! If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't be searching for hot shemales to suck off! lol!

xfiver
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
WOW! If I could suck my own dick I wouldn't be searching for hot shemales to suck off! lol!

are you telling me you would pass up the poster above you in favor of sucking your own dick? :screwy

Irisheyes
05-02-2007, 10:43 PM
i can suck my own dick lol
its not entirely comfortable i have to say.... but any one who has cum in their own mouths will agree its sum times worth it

LeesaCD
05-02-2007, 11:13 PM
anyone got the vid for this? I'd love to see that!

juvemerda
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Mint i love you

:shock:

stillies77
05-02-2007, 11:41 PM
holy shit that is insane!

Mac_Hine
05-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, pretty fucking sweet. What is that from? I have a lb-69 clip where she goes down on herself, but have never seen the self fucking. Kick ass!

LG
05-02-2007, 11:51 PM
If you're into this kind of thing, here's one I had posted earlier:

http://fhg.lb-69.com/fhg/350/008_Mint-White/11401/

bassman2546
05-03-2007, 01:07 AM
i can suck my own dick lol
its not entirely comfortable i have to say.... but any one who has cum in their own mouths will agree its sum times worth it

Haven't been able to suck mine since my young teens. Not as flexible as I used to be. Can still cum in my own mouth though. Good aim.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 01:48 AM
I guess that when Mint said she had a hidden talent, she wasn't lying.

xfiver
05-03-2007, 04:04 AM
I guess that when Mint said she had a hidden talent, she wasn't lying.

truer words have nary been spoken.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
05-03-2007, 04:12 AM
Unbelievable! If I could do that I'd never leave the house. :lol:

xfiver
05-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Unbelievable! If I could do that I'd never leave the house. :lol:

Miss Barbeaubot -

While your reply to my thread "skinny asian girl with a terrible boob job and her own cock rammed up her ass" was not unexpected, it still did indeed bring a small tear of joy to my cum stained eyeball! :P

I hope you have a wonderful day and please leave the self sodomizing to the professionals!

francisfkudrow
05-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Back when I did yoga, I could get the head of my dick in my mouth, but I was never able to actually cum in my own mouth. (Not for lack of trying)

TJT
05-03-2007, 05:45 AM
I've heard there are videos of Ron Jeremy doing similar things but why anyone would want to see him do it is beyond me?

dan_drade
05-03-2007, 05:51 AM
Hahaha, if i could do that, I would never leave the house.

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 07:15 AM
That is some hot stuff! Wish I could do it, I've tried.

Anyway, I don't get why people would say that they'd "never leave the house" if they could do it. I would still want to be with others sexually even if I could do that. I can autofellate myself and I still feel the need to be with others.

Vala,

xfiver
05-03-2007, 08:25 AM

Anyway, I don't get why people would say that they'd "never leave the house" if they could do it. I would still want to be with others sexually even if I could do that. I can autofellate myself and I still feel the need to be with others.

Vala,

how is it you can suck yourself off but not get it in your ass? now that i think of it, it wasn't on your list... :P

armering
05-03-2007, 08:32 AM
i wish i could do that,what nights i could have LOL

FOODMAN
05-03-2007, 01:21 PM
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 05:29 PM

Vala,

how is it you can suck yourself off but not get it in your ass? now that i think of it, it wasn't on your list... :P

Because apparently, I was twisting my cock backwards instead of just pushing it down over the testicles.

Yeah, I guess I'll have to add that to my list as well as a flashlight.

Vala,

xfiver
05-03-2007, 05:36 PM

Vala,

Because apparently, I was twisting my cock backwards instead of just pushing it down over the testicles.

Vala,

:shock: are you saying what I think you're saying?

If so...DETAILS, WOMAN!

spooker609
05-11-2007, 12:42 PM
For an encore, I wonder if Mint can give herself a creampie???

moose146
05-11-2007, 12:49 PM
all i can say is i would love to try mint in my home

Vala_TS
05-11-2007, 10:31 PM

Vala,

Vala,

:shock: are you saying what I think you're saying?

If so...DETAILS, WOMAN!

Hehe! Thanks for the interest.

Anyway, I got one of those Garrity brand flashlights, a big fat one, and I lubed it up and shoved it up my ass. It was difficult at first so I had to finer my ass to losen up for it. Then I got it in. It was an INTENSE feeling, I could feel by heart pounding. It was also a bumpy handled one so that added to the sensation. After shoving it in and out a few times, I took it out and I woke up the next morning with a sore asshole!

I didn't see you post so earlier I didn't reply sooner.

Pic of the same kind of flashlight below, I found it on the internet.

Vala,

xfiver
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
no - i thought you meant you figured out how to bugger yourself. thats the story i want to hear!

Jericho
05-11-2007, 10:40 PM

Anyway, I got one of those Garrity brand flashlights, a big fat one, and I lubed it up and shoved it up my ass. It was difficult at first so I had to finer my ass to losen up for it. Then I got it in. It was an INTENSE feeling, I could feel by heart pounding. It was also a bumpy handled one so that added to the sensation. After shoving it in and out a few times, I took it out and I woke up the next morning with a sore asshole!

Vala,

Ok, that one's nominated....

Vala_TS
05-11-2007, 10:46 PM
no - i thought you meant you figured out how to bugger yourself. thats the story i want to hear!

I haven't quite figured that out yet, I've been playing around though!

Vala,

Ok, that one's nominated....

Wow! Thanks! I love that pic.

Vala,

BlackAdder
05-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Why, I would love an after dinner Mint!!!

TSLoverIB
05-12-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18750

Ivane
05-18-2007, 02:01 AM
oh love that way to fuck selfbody..lol
great
so when someone say Fuck you..u can say I CAN TOO lol

spridg
05-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Hell If I could do that I would never leave home, LOL

xfiver
05-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Hell If I could do that I would never leave home, LOL

:roll:

BeardedOne
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
Thread necromancy at its very, very, very best. :wink:

LB69.com, you are gods! :claps

Always a pleasure to see Mint and her special talent. :)