PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on a new series on sci-fi

Legend
05-02-2007, 05:39 AM
Pain-Killer Jane Starring kristen lokan(bloodrayne) her character and the series are based on a event comics with the same name,i'm really liking the series so far and her heroes-esque power is pretty cool she cannot die but she feels every bit of pain,i think this show is shaping up to be on the same level of heroes and lost without the media hype.
Every tuesday at 11pm on the sci-fi channel

http://i11.tinypic.com/4uolvh1.jpg

Quinn
05-02-2007, 05:46 AM
I've seen it and was disappointed. I'll check out another episode or two before writing it off though.

-Quinn

TJ347
05-02-2007, 05:47 AM
I've seen it and was disappointed. I'll check out another episode or two before writing it off though.

-Quinn

Same here. But the comic book was the SHIT!!!

Legend
05-02-2007, 05:53 AM

-Quinn

I think it will pick up,tonight's episode is turning out pretty good.

eagleman12
05-02-2007, 05:56 AM
I have not seen it yet. But i guess I will play catch up on it and see how it is

TJ347
05-02-2007, 05:56 AM
When do re-runs air? I obviously won't catch much of tonight's episode at this point...

Vala_TS
05-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Wow! I never thought anyone would mention the scifi channel on a board like this!

Vala,

Legend
05-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Wow! I never thought anyone would mention the scifi channel on a board like this!

Vala,

Come on this board is diverse surely we can talk about things other then "sticking them up our ass" right?

ds5929
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Watched the opening episode. Never a good sign when you're thumbing for the fast-forward on the remote before the first commercial break (which on the Sci-Fi channel can't be more than five minures).
Dunno, maybe it'll get better, but what I've seen so far pretty much stunk up the room. As with any entertainment tho, YMMV. Lets face it, if we're posting on this board, we have tastes that are'nt exactly the most mainstream. Me, I"d eat glass before I'd watch 'survivor' or 'idol', much to the puzzlement of most of my friends and family. Each to his own I reckon.
On Sci-Fi, Dresden Files is pretty interesting, and I was delighted to see that Eureka is coming back. Just fun kill-an-hour tv. And Galactica is arguably one of a handful of truly great tv science fiction.
Now, if only Sci-Fi would dump the crappy wrestling (tho I guess it certainly qualifies as fiction) and learn to effectively market their good stuff.....

eagleman12
05-03-2007, 04:59 AM
someone told me that there will another Galatica Series based in the past on Caprica during the actually cyclon war. Glad to see that my Stargates are back. Wished they would of given Fire Fly another chance.