PDA

View Full Version : Hey My Illinois PEOPLE lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm moving back home in less than two weeks :lol: After moving to Florida to Kentucky to Tennessee I realized that I was happiest in Illinois, since I lived there for most of my life from 12 to 23. So I'll be making my way back there :P

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:01 AM
So what town yu moving too?

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:02 AM
So what town yu moving too? Bloomington, Normal 8)

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Great now have to drive further to just to date ya ...lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Great now have to drive further to just to date ya ...lol Bloomington, Normal is basically my hometown even if I went to High School 20 miles outside of it in a small town called El Paso, Illinois

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Closest i been to illnois was iowa

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Closest i been to illnois was iowa Iowa is the first time I saw Amish people, its so strange since Illinois is known for its Amish Furniture.

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Iseen alot of amish people here in oklahoma & missouri very nice people

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Iseen alot of amish people here in oklahoma & missouri very nice people Did you ever watch that reality show with the amish kids? some of those guys and girls were HOTTIES.

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Nope but did see the ole harison ford movie witness she was cute but she was really amish ..lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:33 AM
Nope but did see the ole harison ford movie witness she was cute but she was really amish ..lolI met Harrison Ford when he was in Champaign Urbana he is hot for an old guy. Oh I think it was called Amish in the City. It was before they took their vow or something, and they can decide to either live amish or more advanced.

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:35 AM
lauren hutton always was beautiful to me at 12 & 33 lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:37 AM
lauren hutton always was beautiful to me at 12 & 33 lol Is Lauren Hutton the one that sounds like a man?

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:38 AM
that kath turner

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:40 AM
that kath turner Oh okay ooh is Lauren Hutton the lady on the infomercials with the gap between her teeth talking about make up?

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Yes thats her & in once bitten movie with young jim carrey.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Yes thats her & in once bitten movie with young jim carrey. ha ha I loved that movie! Wasn't she also in the movie where the rich girl becomes a maid and her dad is like a music person or something and she's the fairy god mother?

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 01:56 AM
I dont know but that sound like alot maid in america with ally sheedy & never seen that movie.

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 02:05 AM
So you like brat pack movies from john hughes?

sparky357153
05-02-2007, 02:07 AM
Bloomington. I think I've worked(traffic signals) out that way before. All these towns start to look the same.I live in the tri city area( Batavia, Genevia, st. charles ) and well... it's home.Good luck!

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 02:09 AM
illnois is always a stae wnated to visit even huge chicago.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Illinois in my opinion is the BEST STATE I have lived in. And some of the HOTTEST GUYS lol

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Whats makes up a hot guy for you?

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Whats makes up a hot guy for you?

sparky357153
05-02-2007, 04:06 AM
Oh well.... I don't look like those guys. :cry:

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:35 AM
Oh well.... I don't look like those guys. :cry:well thats what I like, I'm sure you have what you like too.

Somedude21
05-02-2007, 05:39 AM
Yay for moving to Illinois! At least I can hope for friendship or something, I guess.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:46 AM
Yay for moving to Illinois! At least I can hope for friendship or something, I guess. Illinois is basically my homestate. It would technically be Louisiana, but I spent most of my growing up to being an adult in Illinois. I miss it. Oh and I'm moving in with a TS girlfriend from there, maybe I can introduce you two lol

Somedude21
05-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Yay for moving to Illinois! At least I can hope for friendship or something, I guess. Illinois is basically my homestate. It would technically be Louisiana, but I spent most of my growing up to being an adult in Illinois. I miss it. Oh and I'm moving in with a TS girlfriend from there, maybe I can introduce you two lol

Sure. Sounds nice...er, as long as the drive from Chicago isn't too long, I suppose. ^_^

Vala_TS
05-02-2007, 06:56 AM
No! I'm in Illinois! At least I'm not in the Bloomington area! I'm near STL.

PS: You move more times than my family does! And we've moved 5 times in the past 6 years, within a tri-county area however! I hate it, I would like to live in one area forever.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 08:35 AM

Sure. Sounds nice...er, as long as the drive from Chicago isn't too long, I suppose. ^_^ lol it's about 3 hours if you drive slow I've made it in 2 hours.

quilty
05-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Welcome back the middle! Its nice here. You should come to the city on Mondays for boom boom room. Great mixed crowd, lots of party people of all genders and persuasions. Cheers.

Tranny 411
05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
glad to hear you are coming back to IL. Can't wait to meet you. :wink:

BrendaQG
05-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Not exactly near where I live (suburban cook co.) but you never know. Mabey I'll see you around Chicago one of these days.

manatee
05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi Kelly...I'm in Decatur. I would love to meet you once you get settled in!

trannyluvr40
05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Welcome back kelly, good to hear your back in illinois. You sure weren't in nashville to long, guess you didn't care for it to much.

tslvr
05-02-2007, 05:55 PM
What happened to the job?

Deepdarkfucker
05-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Let me know as soon as you get back baby!

Somedude21
05-02-2007, 10:18 PM

Sure. Sounds nice...er, as long as the drive from Chicago isn't too long, I suppose. ^_^ lol it's about 3 hours if you drive slow I've made it in 2 hours.

That's not too bad. Sure, sounds like a plan, Kelly.

tsntx
05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
What happened to the job?

it never existed. duh.

the only job she has is as $100 hooker on weekends. which is the ONLY time she isnt online.... who wouldnt go for the $100 CD special when there are so many ts's out there charging 2/3/6 x as much.

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Well i wont pay to see any woman other than a date .

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Oh thats why I'm staying here for another two weeks. So they have time to replace me, I just miss home an dmy friends. I've been gone from Illinois for nearly two years now.

And thank you all for the welcomes!

And Jen you missed a 100 it's 200 my love. But thanks for advertising for me.

DX4LIFE
05-03-2007, 01:36 AM
hey good lookin

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:37 AM
hey good lookin lol Hey DX

chefmike
05-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Is Kelly Shore a fugitive?

Maybe someone should call 'America's Most Wanted' about this whole sordid matter.

Before it's too late, I mean...

She just might kill again.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:39 AM

Maybe someone should call 'America's Most Wanted' about this whole sordid matter.

She might just kill again. lol you are such a nerd

DX4LIFE
05-03-2007, 01:39 AM

She might just kill again.lol what?

chefmike
05-03-2007, 01:43 AM

I hope you mean that in a good way, sugarbritches...you never know when you might need a new hideout... :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:51 AM

I hope you mean that in a good way, sugarbritches...you never know when you might need a new hideout... :wink: lol hideout

chefmike
05-03-2007, 01:59 AM

I hope you mean that in a good way, sugarbritches...you never know when you might need a new hideout... :wink: lol hideout

It shouldn't be a problem.... as long as you keep your biscuits in the oven, and your buns in the bed, sugarbritches....

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:02 AM

It shouldn't be a problem.... as long as you keep your biscuits in the oven, and your buns in the bed, sugarbritches.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll make sure to put arsenic in it.

Beagle
05-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Gee Kelly, don't you get tired of packing and unpacking? LOL!

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Gee Kelly, don't you get tired of packing and unpacking? LOL! Ha ha It was more of a journey for me, I moved to Florida for a job, Kentucky for love, Nashville to get away from Love, and now back to Illinois to see my friends and family again.

chefmike
05-03-2007, 02:29 AM

It shouldn't be a problem.... as long as you keep your biscuits in the oven, and your buns in the bed, sugarbritches.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll make sure to put arsenic in it.

That was a tad harsh, Kelly...and I expect an apology...and you're gonna get a spanking after that....

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:32 AM

That was a tad harsh, Kelly...and I expect an apology...and you're gonna get a spanking after that.... :lol:

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:35 AM
I was just asked to post this ad on behalf of Kelly's current employer:

Office manager needed to replace Kelly Shore

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
be able to surf the web 24/7
no life aspirations

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:38 AM

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
no life aspirations Isn't it funny I got on here at 6 something today. Isn't it also funny I was an office manager prior to this for another office www.laserlovers.com. Isn't it also funny you know nothing about me , and darling you aren't the TRUTH. The truth actually has facts with something to back up their story. The only facts you have is that I utilized fake pics on the internet. The rest is FICTION on your part. So maybe you need to go back to detective school.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:41 AM

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
no life aspirations Isn't it funny I got on here at 6 something today. Isn't it also funny I was an office manager prior to this for another office www.laserlovers.com. Isn't it also funny you know nothing about me , and darling you aren't the TRUTH. The truth actually has facts with something to back up their story. The only facts you have is that I utilized fake pics on the internet. The rest is FICTION on your part. So maybe you need to go back to detective school.Hey you retard. This is a message board; don't take anything serious. You said this yourself, dumbass!
You're too ignorant to realize people are just messing with you.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:45 AM

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
no life aspirations Isn't it funny I got on here at 6 something today. Isn't it also funny I was an office manager prior to this for another office www.laserlovers.com. Isn't it also funny you know nothing about me , and darling you aren't the TRUTH. The truth actually has facts with something to back up their story. The only facts you have is that I utilized fake pics on the internet. The rest is FICTION on your part. So maybe you need to go back to detective school.Hey you retard. This is a message board; don't take anything serious. You said this yourself, dumbass!
You're too ignorant to realize people are just messing with you. People don't go on for pages and pages if they are messing with you. People don't go into every thread you make to start some more drama if they are MESSING WITH YOU Or JUST PLAYING. It's called harassment, there is indeed a difference. It is the reasons the moderators chose to lock the threads. But people like well I don't need to mention names it's quite obvious who keeps bringing it up in every thread.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:51 AM

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
You're too ignorant to realize people are just messing with you. People don't go on for pages and pages if they are messing with you. People don't go into every thread you make to start some more drama if they are MESSING WITH YOU Or JUST PLAYING. It's called harassment, there is indeed a difference. It is the reasons the moderators chose to lock the threads. But people like well I don't need to mention names it's quite obvious who keeps bringing it up in every thread.Since when is responding to a public forum considered harassment? Harrassment would be to receive unwanted mail or to make you feel threaten or in danger. Like I said before, lay off the pipe. You're killing the last few brain cells you have left.

IWantATgirl
05-03-2007, 03:02 AM
I'm moving back home in less than two weeks :lol: After moving to Florida to Kentucky to Tennessee I realized that I was happiest in Illinois, since I lived there for most of my life from 12 to 23. So I'll be making my way back there :P

Its ashame, I used to make it out to Illinois constantly before with my last job. I was in Bloomington/Normal for about a month two times. Its a nice area. Really bumping up around the campus. Ive always stayed at the Chateau if you know where that is. Enjoy yourself out there, stop by Pub II and have a Leinie Apple Spice for me =)

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 03:05 AM

Qualifications:

None

Additional Requirements:

be a compulsive liar,
have fake ass pictures,
be full of crap,
You're too ignorant to realize people are just messing with you. People don't go on for pages and pages if they are messing with you. People don't go into every thread you make to start some more drama if they are MESSING WITH YOU Or JUST PLAYING. It's called harassment, there is indeed a difference. It is the reasons the moderators chose to lock the threads. But people like well I don't need to mention names it's quite obvious who keeps bringing it up in every thread.Since when is responding to a public forum considered harassment? Harrassment would be to receive unwanted mail or to make you feel threaten or in danger. Like I said before, lay off the pipe. You're killing the last few brain cells you have left. No Mr./Ms. Ph.D if you knew anything about online harassment WHICH YOU DON'T! You would understand what I am saying, but you don't! Thats okay move along now.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 03:06 AM

Its ashame, I used to make it out to Illinois constantly before with my last job. I was in Bloomington/Normal for about a month two times. Its a nice area. Really bumping up around the campus. Ive always stayed at the Chateau if you know where that is. Enjoy yourself out there, stop by Pub II and have a Leinie Apple Spice for me =) You silly I'm from Bloomington, Normal. Yeah I miss the campus and the nightlife. Yes the Cheteau is beautiful my friend Jake works there now while he is going to school at ISU. I wonder if they ever made the College Hills Mall into that outdoor shopping center?

IWantATgirl
05-03-2007, 03:29 AM

Its ashame, I used to make it out to Illinois constantly before with my last job. I was in Bloomington/Normal for about a month two times. Its a nice area. Really bumping up around the campus. Ive always stayed at the Chateau if you know where that is. Enjoy yourself out there, stop by Pub II and have a Leinie Apple Spice for me =) You silly I'm from Bloomington, Normal. Yeah I miss the campus and the nightlife. Yes the Cheteau is beautiful my friend Jake works there now while he is going to school at ISU. I wonder if they ever made the College Hills Mall into that outdoor shopping center?

I heard a rumor about them making College Hills into an outdoor mall. They were talking about that last time I was out there. I went to a really good chinese place one time when I was there. I cant remember the name, but it was downtown and I wanna go back. I do miss going to Illinois, but I dont miss the drive from PA. You gotta make it to Jersey sometime hehehe.

Vala_TS
05-03-2007, 07:26 AM
She is nothing but a liar and a fake. I don't know why she isn't banned yet...

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 08:10 AM

I heard a rumor about them making College Hills into an outdoor mall. They were talking about that last time I was out there. I went to a really good chinese place one time when I was there. I cant remember the name, but it was downtown and I wanna go back. I do miss going to Illinois, but I dont miss the drive from PA. You gotta make it to Jersey sometime hehehe. lol I love the Jersey accent. I love the HOW YOU DOING thing.

Sideburns
05-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Well, welcome back to Bloomington Normal. Maybe I'll see you around.

IWantATgirl
05-04-2007, 01:28 AM
lol I love the Jersey accent. I love the HOW YOU DOING thing.

Hehe, well Im not from Joizey. Im from the hills in Western PA. I kinda have that Pittsburgh/Hillbilly talk. Its bad hehehe.

4star4
05-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Hi Kelly,
I can't keep your where-abouts straight, you move so much! Nice to know you have found your way back home. I've stayed in Bloomington/Normal. Actually more to the Bloomington area for work. The Normal cops wern't too friendly when my co-workers and I went out to explore the cities. But they were just doing their job. I have lots of great memories of Bloomington........But now, Chicago is my favorite road trip yet!! (Just returned last weekend) Have you shopped on Michigan Ave? I'm sure you have, and again, welcome back!

4star4
05-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Bump, (to Kelly Shore)

MrsKellyPierce
05-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Well, welcome back to Bloomington Normal. Maybe I'll see you around. Awe thanks love.

MrsKellyPierce
05-04-2007, 07:24 AM
lol I love the Jersey accent. I love the HOW YOU DOING thing.

Hehe, well Im not from Joizey. Im from the hills in Western PA. I kinda have that Pittsburgh/Hillbilly talk. Its bad hehehe. lol Honey there is nothing but Hillbilly talk here in Nashville lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Hi Kelly,
I can't keep your where-abouts straight, you move so much! Nice to know you have found your way back home. I've stayed in Bloomington/Normal. Actually more to the Bloomington area for work. The Normal cops wern't too friendly when my co-workers and I went out to explore the cities. But they were just doing their job. I have lots of great memories of Bloomington........But now, Chicago is my favorite road trip yet!! (Just returned last weekend) Have you shopped on Michigan Ave? I'm sure you have, and again, welcome back! I know lol I have moved a lot in the past three years. Omg the Normal police are awful to outsiders, I don't know why they just are. I've only been to Chicago a few times actually, I've been to the Baton and Crobar and a few other places. And I used to work in the Mash Potatoe Club when it was still open. But I'm a huge fan of my own hometown. ISU has some of the hottest boys.