PDA

View Full Version : crossdresser gets bashed

trapmasta
05-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Let me put you on to caribbean culture. This happened in Jamaica. dude was cross dressing and a MOB beat him down. not only was he beat down, people waited outside of the HOSPITAL for him to beat him down some more lol. Now I don't condone beating someone down, but it's funny how the tolerance level for homosexuals is so much lower in the caribbean. Notice police did not arrest anyone. let me add some translations for you.

"Batty boy" - Ass Man, homosexual

"B***y boy fe dead," - Male Homosexuals must die

"Falmouth no pet no b***y boy. We no want none a them bout here,"
- We don't cater to male homesexuals. We don't want them aroudn here.

FALMOUTH, Trelawny - A cross-dreser was set upon and severely beaten by a mob in Falmouth's Water Square yesterday morning.

Police who were called to the scene had to fire warning shots to disperse the stone-throwing, stick-wielding mob, which succeeded in tearing off the man's black-and-white form-fitting blouse and jet black wig.

According to eyewitnesses, the man was spotted at approximately 8:30 am in the town centre apparently waiting for transportation. He was wearing heavy make-up, high-heeled shoes, a long pair of shiny earrings, a black leather jacket over a snug black-and-white blouse, a tight-fitting pair of jeans, a black wig, a pair of sunglasses and a handbag slung over his broad shoulders.

It was not clear yesterday how the alarm was first raised. However, the Observer was told that the assault began as soon as someone in the busy square shouted that the person was actually a man wearing female attire.

The news of the man's presence in the community spread rapidly and in a matter of minutes scores of angry residents converged on the scene and began to rain blows all over the cross-dresser's body with sticks, stones and whatever weapon they could find.
"Where is the police station at?" the frightened man screamed.

During the melee, the wig the man was wearing fell off and wads of newspaper stuffed in a brasserie to lift the man's chest dislodged, while a cosmetic kit containing lipsticks of varying colours was thrown from a bag he was carrying, much to the amusement of the large crowd who stood watching.

"B***y boy fe dead," persons among the mob shouted.
The sentiments were echoed by the rest of the riled-up crowd.

"Falmouth no pet no b***y boy. We no want none a them bout here," one woman yelled.
After the mob dispersed, the victim was whisked off in a police service vehicle, much to the disapproval of the crowd who rushed upon the vehicle demanding the man's release.
"If you ever did see him. Him dress hotter than you and me," one young girl was overheard telling her friend.
"Nu worry man, we gi him a proper [beating]," one man said proudly.

The man was admitted to hospital. However, a police spokesman said last night that a group of people, who wanted to beat the man on his release, were waiting outside the hospital, which, he said, could delay his release from the health facility.

Yesterday's beating was the second such in a month in western Jamaica. In the previous incident, several men alleged to be homosexuals were chased, beaten and stabbed, resulting in one of them being hospitalised, during the Supreme Ventures carnival on Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay. The men were said to have gone onto the stage and gyrated on each other, angering the patrons.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...SS_DRESSER.asp

this makes me very sad, i like cd's/drag queens more then trannies on avg... and i hate to see what i admire get trashed.

tsntx
05-01-2007, 10:35 PM
yeah its just fucking hillarious... if you admire them so much then y would you say
"not only was he beat down, people waited outside of the HOSPITAL for him to beat him down some more lol"

lol?? really someone being tortured is funny to you?

bottom feeding scum. :roll:

trapmasta
05-01-2007, 10:37 PM
stfu, you dumb kid
cant you read?
what the jamican did pisses me off! i cant stand bashing or anything like it

tsntx
05-01-2007, 10:38 PM
yes it shows by the way you put "lol" after all the bad stuff... its friggin hilarious.

trapmasta
05-01-2007, 10:38 PM
i meant that in disbelief.

TJT
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I wonder what would happen if became common knowledge down there that Haile Selassie supposedly liked boys?

Legend
05-01-2007, 10:42 PM
yeah its just fucking hillarious... if you admire them so much then y would you say
"not only was he beat down, people waited outside of the HOSPITAL for him to beat him down some more lol"

lol?? really someone being tortured is funny to you?

bottom feeding scum. :roll:

yeah that "lol" was kinda disturbing and questions why this whole thing was posted here in the first place, i find nothing about that incident funny .

tsntx
05-01-2007, 10:43 PM
^^ exactly my point legend

trapmasta
my fault if ya got it the wrong way
i was indisbelief

tsntx
my fault if ya got it the wrong way
i was indisbelief :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

if u say so cheif :roll:

Legend
05-01-2007, 10:51 PM
stfu, you dumb kid
cant you read?
what the jamican did pisses me off! i cant stand bashing or anything like it

Idiot take your sick twisted perversions somewhere else and before you call someone else dumb make sure it doesn't apply to you.

peggygee
05-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Growing up in 'Crooklyn' (Brownsville, East Flatbush, Williamsburg) I
have known and had many Caribbean friends and acquaintances, and
currently have many dear friends of Caribbean descent.

And admittedly, some of the people from some of the islands and
countries can be very homophobic and transphobic.

I would say that if a person dresses or acts in a flamboyant manner that
may generate ire, and set a person up for potential violence, which I
can in no un-certain terms state is justification for violence.

In 30 years on 'the job', 'me no have no problems with dem rasclot,
bumbaclots'.

But bottom line it is reprehensible and un -acceptable that this type of
behavior still occurs.