PDA

View Full Version : Is Trim Spa Taking Applications?

cheribaum
05-01-2007, 01:33 AM
a lil over a yr ago, I asked if I looked FAT in a series of pics I took, I was 30 lbs. over weight, Im Back at 130. Can you tell?

Legend
05-01-2007, 01:43 AM
I remember you asking that question a while back and you have lost a significant amount of weight,how do you lose it and what was your motivation?

cheribaum
05-01-2007, 02:12 AM
apparently kidney stones are genetic, they run in my family, I passed my first one when i was just 15. wow, that hurt like a mother fucker.

Back in Oct. I passed my second one, this time it was TOO big to pass naturally, so they had to "operate"

Basically they took a tube that had a laser, a scope, and a way for some liquid to fill my bladder; as they worked on zapping it to pieces, its as thick as a writing pen, 3 feet long, shoved it in like a catheter, and at same time placing a "stint" inside the opening of my kidney down to my bladder. They left that there for 2 weeks, in which I had to go back and was actually awake when they removed the fucking thing, MY GODDESS, that hurt worse than your first time getting fucked. I PROMISE. I can officially say, I have felt the equivelant of child birth pains.

I figured the infection the stone had created had attributed to most of my weight gain. Aside from that, I was really depressed before the stone and for much of the last part of '06.

Now, I try not to eat more than 2 times a week and only Taco Bell when I do... Im always hungry and I almost never have a bowel movement.

Actually, Im genetically thin. I was, like everyone else just as suprised I had put on so much weight. The only motivation I have to keep the weight loss off is, " I dont want to look like that again. " Im a pig when it comes to eating and Im a fast food junkie. BUT I've limited how many times I eat now, I dont usually eat b4 5pm. never have. And I almost always eat right before bed. Im always hungry, and I smoke mad weed like cigarettes which doesnt help the cravings.... Basically I just starve.

As I wrote this I started puking.... Im hungry now. :P

p.s. I drink more water now too.

BTW, some of this was only used for humor.

Metrom3
05-01-2007, 03:08 AM
you look good girl. I have not seen your first post but you are sexy to me. Just keep drinking water.

ARMANIXXX
05-01-2007, 03:23 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4763&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I aint goin over that whole thing again,

but actually it was Monica that said you were fat.

I liked you then.

At any rate,

let it go baby.......just let it go.
:2cent

lisaparadise
05-01-2007, 03:50 AM
apparently kidney stones are genetic, they run in my family, I passed my first one when i was just 15. wow, that hurt like a mother fucker.

Back in Oct. I passed my second one, this time it was TOO big to pass naturally, so they had to "operate"

Basically they took a tube that had a laser, a scope, and a way for some liquid to fill my bladder; as they worked on zapping it to pieces, its as thick as a writing pen, 3 feet long, shoved it in like a catheter, and at same time placing a "stint" inside the opening of my kidney down to my bladder. They left that there for 2 weeks, in which I had to go back and was actually awake when they removed the fucking thing, MY GODDESS, that hurt worse than your first time getting fucked. I PROMISE. I can officially say, I have felt the equivelant of child birth pains.

I figured the infection the stone had created had attributed to most of my weight gain. Aside from that, I was really depressed before the stone and for much of the last part of '06.

Now, I try not to eat more than 2 times a week and only Taco Bell when I do... Im always hungry and I almost never have a bowel movement.

Actually, Im genetically thin. I was, like everyone else just as suprised I had put on so much weight. The only motivation I have to keep the weight loss off is, " I dont want to look like that again. " Im a pig when it comes to eating and Im a fast food junkie. BUT I've limited how many times I eat now, I dont usually eat b4 5pm. never have. And I almost always eat right before bed. Im always hungry, and I smoke mad weed like cigarettes which doesnt help the cravings.... Basically I just starve.

As I wrote this I started puking.... Im hungry now. :P

p.s. I drink more water now too.

BTW, some of this was only used for humor.oh my i so love your style chicky

tsntx
05-01-2007, 05:01 AM
you look great and i can def see the weight drop ;)

whatsupwithat
05-01-2007, 05:35 AM
You looked beautiful then. You look beautiful now. So, I'm going to go with you're just plain beautiful! :)

Oh, you're also funny as shiat. Thanks for the laugh!

JLover
05-01-2007, 06:14 AM
WOW!!! Congrats on the big weight loss I can really see it. Although honestly I never thought you looked fat or even close in your past pics. But congrats nonetheless. Losing weight is never easy.

houstonshemalefan
05-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow you look fantastic!

osna
05-01-2007, 11:46 PM
I just think your WOW!!

Metrom3
05-02-2007, 12:25 AM
I just saw your old post thanks to ARMANIXXX and you look great a year ago. And you look great now.I found a quote that is great that was in your last post by Arianna wrote:you're lookin' great, babe. "F" these faceless critics.

RangeHova
05-02-2007, 01:47 AM

Please tell me that part was a joke, right?

I think you looked good then and you look good now. As pretty as you are, 30 lbs won't make you not look good.

ron_55
05-02-2007, 01:50 AM
a lil over a yr ago, I asked if I looked FAT in a series of pics I took, I was 30 lbs. over weight, Im Back at 130. Can you tell?

You were sexy before and you are sexy now!!! :D

cheribaum
05-03-2007, 04:39 AM

Please tell me that part was a joke, right?

I think you looked good then and you look good now. As pretty as you are, 30 lbs won't make you not look good.

unfortunately that was NOT one of the things I was joking about.

thanks for all the the compliments.

TJT
05-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Don't you have to date Howard K. Stern to represent TrimSpa?

I'm sure Howie wouldn't mind but I don't want anyone to have to date him.

dan_drade
05-03-2007, 05:50 AM
First of all, let me start by saying you are absolutely beautiful. Even with the extra weight that you were carying, you still looked stunning.

You are a very beautiful girl and don't let anyone let you think elsewise.