PDA

View Full Version : Dang Does Miss Ashlee

MrsKellyPierce
04-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Look awesome now. I didn't even recognize her in the blue shirt.

tsntx
04-30-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah shes totally passable now that she got all that work done

fhsjazztrumpet2
04-30-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah shes totally passable now that she got all that work done lol! This is exactly why we love you so much Jen. A woman after my own heart ;)

Super_dave
04-30-2007, 11:32 PM
do you think they have a surgery to make her less of an awful performer?

Legend
04-30-2007, 11:35 PM

That night she bombed on saturday night live was quite hilarious.

Super_dave
04-30-2007, 11:51 PM

That night she bombed on saturday night live was quite hilarious.

Easily the greatest impromptu jig I've ever seen on SNL...

fhsjazztrumpet2
05-01-2007, 12:17 AM
It will live forever on Youtube.

phxguy
05-01-2007, 01:56 AM
I wish Ashlee Simpson didn't get a nose job. I liked her more when she had a big nose.

goldensamba
05-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Look awesome now. I didn't even recognize her in the blue shirt.

You don't recognize her because she had her whole body surgically altered. No amount of plastic surgery is going ot hide the fact that this girl has about a much talent as a carrot.

Why do these loser girls like her and Britney and Paris keep popping up on this board? The sooner we stop being "amazed" by their talent the sooner they fade away into the background where they belong.

Even funnier than that Saturday night live performance was this Orange Bowl performance. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2GVHkkgK9F4

This girl is tone deaf. How on earth does she have a record contract?!

odelay24
05-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Her tan is weird.

But serioulsy, her nose, oh my god. She used to be so hot, and then she ruined it, what the hell?!

suckseed
05-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Her career can be directly linked to the size of Jessica's boobs.

tsntx
05-01-2007, 10:32 PM
lololololol ^^^^

NO ONE is saying shes a great talent. were talking about looks... much like you guys talk about how "hot" some trannies are that look like BEASTS!! when i scroll down i see the he-man w/ lipstick has a babys arm for a cock do i go ... "Ohhh i see another cock pheining closet case." but you dont see the girls on here knocking your choices based on her "talent" and NOT her actual appearance, even tho it would be easier then an ivy league grad taking a basic 1rst grade math test.

suckseed
05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Okay then. YES, she looks pretty good. Amazing what a twenty year old with money for plastic surgery can accomplish.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cEuedzq7zZg

houstonshemalefan
05-01-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah shes totally passable now that she got all that work done

LMAO!!!

phxguy
05-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Her tan is weird.

But serioulsy, her nose, oh my god. She used to be so hot, and then she ruined it, what the hell?!

I agree, her nose used to give me a hardon before she had rhinoplasty.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 12:49 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 01:01 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!!

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:07 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!! Wow I'm so glad you can make a phoney name to say something about me. It's so spineless. If you have something to say just say it on your own name. It's a message board darling, it's not like you can get hurt on here lol :roll: :lol:

The Truth
05-02-2007, 01:12 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!! Wow I'm so glad you can make a phoney name to say something about me. It's so spineless. If you have something to say just say it on your own name. It's a message board darling, it's not like you can get hurt on here lol :roll: :lol:Sweetie, I can use whatever the fucking name I want. Like you said, it's just a message board. Why is my post hurting you? Don't take it personally. Chill, biatch!!!

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:13 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!! Wow I'm so glad you can make a phoney name to say something about me. It's so spineless. If you have something to say just say it on your own name. It's a message board darling, it's not like you can get hurt on here lol :roll: :lol:Sweetie, I can use whatever the fucking name I want. Like you said, it's just a message board. Why is my post hurting you? Don't take it personally. Chill, biatch!!! But thats just it, it isn't bothering me. And it shouldn't bother you to type under your own screenname. :roll:

The Truth
05-02-2007, 01:15 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!! Wow I'm so glad you can make a phoney name to say something about me. It's so spineless. If you have something to say just say it on your own name. It's a message board darling, it's not like you can get hurt on here lol :roll: :lol:Sweetie, I can use whatever the fucking name I want. Like you said, it's just a message board. Why is my post hurting you? Don't take it personally. Chill, biatch!!! But thats just it, it isn't bothering me. And it shouldn't bother you to type under your own screenname. :roll:It doesn't bother me to use a phony screenname. Why is it bothering you? Do your own thing girl, don't worry about me.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:16 AM
I think you guys liked the nose before, cause she looked manish. Now she doesn't..thus you don't think she is hot anymore. She looks AWESOME.That's the reason why we also like you. You look manish too, biatch!!! Wow I'm so glad you can make a phoney name to say something about me. It's so spineless. If you have something to say just say it on your own name. It's a message board darling, it's not like you can get hurt on here lol :roll: :lol:Sweetie, I can use whatever the fucking name I want. Like you said, it's just a message board. Why is my post hurting you? Don't take it personally. Chill, biatch!!! But thats just it, it isn't bothering me. And it shouldn't bother you to type under your own screenname. :roll:It doesn't bother me to use a phony screenname. Why is it bothering you? Do your own thing girl, don't worry about me. lol ok

RangeHova
05-02-2007, 01:41 AM
When you have a sister that looks like Jessica and you look how she looked (and are in the entertainment field) you would get plastic surgery real quick.

She wasn't bad looking but standing beside Jessica... she looked bad.

I'm just waiting for Beyonce's sister to get her nose jobs and body work. Trust me, it is coming. Maybe then she can sell one one hundreth the number of CDs that her sister sells.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Ashlee Simpson was great in Chicago. I saw the performance and for the people that say she can't sing or lip syncs maybe she couldn't sing that particular song and she was going through throat problems, but how she sang on CHICAGO was beautiful and performed awesomly.

And the same could be said about Jessica. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jessica. I bought her first POP album, and loved her then, but she was no match for Britney or Christina's star power. People can say what they want about the both of them, but Britney and Christina were the Titans. And even if Britney is on Heitous right now, when she comes back I GUARANTEE she'll be embraced and her new album will hit NUMBER 1 lets not forget she is the only woman that has had 4 number 1 albums. And rather she had a powerful voice or bad voice in some other peoples opinions. She has her own sound and people all people can get down to them at a club.

Jessica didn't get popular till after she did the reality show. Thats what got her popular and all the crazy and zaney things she did on the show to get people to tune in and talk about it. And still she has not sold as many albums as Britney. When Britney and Christina took a break away JESSICA STEPPED IN, and thats what got JESSICA so popular.

AND thats the truth. I love JESSICA I think her voice is amazing and she is beautiful with a lot of talent. But Britney has her own sound and noone can really pull off her singing and so people can hear her actually sing ACAPELLA since people like to go on and on she lip syncs or sounds bad here's this little video from YOU TUBE of Britney just singing and she still sounds AWESOME and has her own STYLE.

NOW WATCH THE WHOLE THING cause there is some stuff of her messing around and then there's real singing from her. I think she has her own sound and many girls have tried to sound like her but there is no BRITNEY. And I'm a HUGE JESSICA FAN not a Britney fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fM2xxSQCQM

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:05 AM
I like when she is singing with the guy with the eucalayle/guitar or however it's spelled lol

And heres more of her singing live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOS6L1LQjRg

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 02:07 AM
Its spelled ukelele ...lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Its spelled ukelele ...lol okay I knew it was something like that lol

LTR_Seeker
05-02-2007, 02:10 AM
why didnt he play banjo on stage ..lol

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Ashlee Simpson was great in Chicago. I saw the performance and for the people that say she can't sing or lip syncs maybe she couldn't sing that particular song and she was going through throat problems, but how she sang on CHICAGO was beautiful and performed awesomly.

And the same could be said about Jessica. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jessica. I bought her first POP album, and loved her then, but she was no match for Britney or Christina's star power. People can say what they want about the both of them, but Britney and Christina were the Titans. And even if Britney is on Heitous right now, when she comes back I GUARANTEE she'll be embraced and her new album will hit NUMBER 1 lets not forget she is the only woman that has had 4 number 1 albums. And rather she had a powerful voice or bad voice in some other peoples opinions. She has her own sound and people all people can get down to them at a club.

Jessica didn't get popular till after she did the reality show. Thats what got her popular and all the crazy and zaney things she did on the show to get people to tune in and talk about it. And still she has not sold as many albums as Britney. When Britney and Christina took a break away JESSICA STEPPED IN, and thats what got JESSICA so popular.

AND thats the truth. I love JESSICA I think her voice is amazing and she is beautiful with a lot of talent. But Britney has her own sound and noone can really pull off her singing and so people can hear her actually sing ACAPELLA since people like to go on and on she lip syncs or sounds bad here's this little video from YOU TUBE of Britney just singing and she still sounds AWESOME and has her own STYLE.

NOW WATCH THE WHOLE THING cause there is some stuff of her messing around and then there's real singing from her. I think she has her own sound and many girls have tried to sound like her but there is no BRITNEY. And I'm a HUGE JESSICA FAN not a Britney fan.

Are you serious? WIth the exception of Chrstina Aguilera these girls are all tone deaf. Not a one of them can even hold a candle to most American Idol finalists. Why are you so infatuated with such people who have such minimal talent? You are right on one thing. They all have thier own sound. And it sounds really crappy. Once again I refer you back to the Orange bowl performance. That was rawe sound, no voice over and it sounded like complete dog crap. I guarantee 3 years of voice coaching can make anyone sound passable. But in all honesty she can't sing with any sort of natural talent or ability.

Next you'll be telling us Paris Hilton is humanitarian of the year.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:13 AM
why didnt he play banjo on stage ..lol lol I think that guy was trying to prove something that she lip syncs or couldn't sing and Britney was like oh yeah you little nerd with your ukelele lol

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:17 AM

Are you serious? WIth the exception of Chrstina Aguilera these girls are all tone deaf. Not a one of them can even hold a candle to most American Idol finalists. Why are you so infatuated with such people who have such minimal talent? You are right on one thing. They all have thier own sound. And it sounds really crappy. Once again I refer you back to the Orange bowl performance. That was rawe sound, no voice over and it sounded like complete dog crap. I guarantee 3 years of voice coaching can make anyone sound passable. But in all honesty she can't sing with any sort of natural talent or ability.

Next you'll be telling us Paris Hilton is humanitarian of the year. Golden Samba obviously you are not aware of the records Britney has won or her STAR POWER people talk about her and follow her just to get a glimpse at her. I am not infatuated with her I'm telling the truth and you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the video I posted of her SINGING ACAPELLA she sounded beautiful. And Christina sounds great when she hits HIGH NOTES or does HER AEE AEEE SING however she sucks at R&B songs in my opinion or soft songs. Where Britney EXCELS as well as JESSICA SIMPSON and Britney as well as Ashlee have been on BROADWAY..Broadway isn't going to let someone with out a voice or someone that isn't entertaining on their STAGE. So maybe Golden Samba you are entitled to your OPINION but there are THOUSANDS of people that will say you are WRONG. Again watch the video of her singing live. I think she sounds UNIQUE and the girl verion of Michael Jackson. She is in my opinion the QUEEN of POP. And I think it's much better to have your own sound and not be compared to anyone than to be compared to the greats or tried to sound LIKE one of the greats. So many artist try to sound like Whitney, Celine, Aretha, and many others. Britney has her own sound and noone can take that from her.

biguy4tvtscd
05-02-2007, 02:18 AM
lets not forget she is the only woman that has had 4 number 1 albums.

You're forgetting Michael Jackson.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:20 AM

Next you'll be telling us Paris Hilton is humanitarian of the year. And you gotta be kidding about some of the American Idol contestants. The only ones that came from there that were good were Clay Aiken, Kelly Clarkson, and now Carrie Underwood. Rueben was okay and omg the other girl sounds like a DUCK underwater. I can't stand her voice, and when they compared her to Aretha Franklin I almost died laughing. And I don't and haven't watched American Idol since Kelly Clarkson. And Katherine Mcphee if she'd stay away from POP and go into JAZZ.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 02:22 AM

You're forgetting Michael Jackson. lol

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 03:14 AM

You are also forgetting there are a ton of 14 year old girls who buy this stuff. Having a number 1 album does not make you talented. It means you have good marketing. Let me point out some other crap artists to have had number great selling albums.

MICHAEL BOLTON
VANILLA ICE
HOWARD JONES
98 DEGREES
MASTER P

I could go on. If the baboon can snow job voters into keeping him in the whitehouse, there is no doubt that the same can be done to entice album sales.

phxguy
05-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Don't forget Right Said Fred. After "I'm Too Sexy", I don't recall what other songs he's done.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 03:21 AM

You are also forgetting there are a ton of 14 year old girls who buy this stuff. Having a number 1 album does not make you talented. It means you have good marketing. Let me point out some other crap artists to have had number great selling albums.

MICHAEL BOLTON
VANILLA ICE
HOWARD JONES
98 DEGREES
MASTER P

I could go on. If the baboon can snow job voters into keeping him in the whitehouse, there is no doubt that the same can be done to entice album sales. Yawn your point is still not proven.... Britney was supposed to be gone after her second album and shes STILL HERE and she'll be here.

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 03:24 AM
You are right, she is. And that is mainly due to our fascination with train wrecks for people in this society. Just because she is around does not make her talented. As annoying as I think Mariah Carey is at least she can actually sing. She had natural talent that didn't take a studio to develop or good marketing. I am by no means a fan of hers but at least she has viable talent.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Britney is HERE doing what? What has she done (music wise) in the past three years?
She has never been a great singer.
She has always been a great entertainer though.

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Britney is HERE doing what? What has she done (music wise) in the past three years?
She has never been a great singer.
She has always been a great entertainer though.

Agreed. But we are talking singing talent so that puts her out.

She is the next Anna Nichole waiting to happen.

dan_drade
05-02-2007, 03:31 AM
She looks great if you ask me.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 03:33 AM
And again that is just so SAD Golden Samba that you would utilize that as a comparison. SHES THE NEXT ANNA NICOLE that is really FUCKED UP. Poor Anna, in the first place. She had tons of people around her, that had no intent of helping her. She was an ADDICT she needed help. Instead people just sat there and watched her die. So don't compare Britney to Anna, Britney at least has a support system.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 03:43 AM
And again that is just so SAD Golden Samba that you would utilize that as a comparison. SHES THE NEXT ANNA NICOLE that is really FUCKED UP. Poor Anna, in the first place. She had tons of people around her, that had no intent of helping her. She was an ADDICT she needed help. Instead people just sat there and watched her die. So don't compare Britney to Anna, Britney at least has a support system.And to think that you told me not to take this message board too seriously. Whatever!

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 03:44 AM
It doesn't matter how one gets to the place they are at. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions. If you are surrounded by people who take advantage you need to get rid of them. Britney has 2 kids. That is who I feel sorry for. They have 2 total idiots for parents and a snowballs chance in hell of growing up in a decent home.

It is always someone else's fault with us American's instead of us taking responsibility for our own choces and actions. You are right, it was very sad what happened. But she more than anyone else could have prevented it.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 03:46 AM
It doesn't matter how one gets to the place they are at. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions. If you are surrounded by people who take advantage you need to get rid of them. Britney has 2 kids. That is who I feel sorry for. They have 2 total idiots for parents and a snowballs chance in hell of growing up in a decent home.

It is always someone else's fault with us American's instead of us taking responsibility for our own choces and actions. You are right, it was very sad what happened. But she more than anyone else could have prevented it. It's easy for someone to sit there and say all these things.

TJ347
05-02-2007, 04:40 AM

It is always someone else's fault with us American's instead of us taking responsibility for our own choces and actions. You are right, it was very sad what happened. But she more than anyone else could have prevented it. It's easy for someone to sit there and say all these things.

First, Anna Nicole Smith didn't have tons of people around her "watching her die". In fact, other than Howard K. Stern and her son, who even knew what she was up to or cared to know after her TV show got cancelled? And goldensamba is right... It's about individual responsibility at the end of the day. And you're right too Kelly, it is easy to sit there and say those things... if you are an adult with an adult mentality. Work on it...

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 04:43 AM

First, Anna Nicole Smith didn't have tons of people around her "watching her die". In fact, other than Howard K. Stern and her son, who even knew what she was up to or cared to know after her TV show got cancelled? And goldensamba is right... It's about individual responsibility at the end of the day. And you're right too Kelly, it is easy to sit there and say those things... if you are an adult with an adult mentality. Work on it... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Anna Nicole was in the TABLOIDS EVERY SINGLE WEEK when she was ALIVE. She was on the NEWS ETC when her son DIED. People saw her on LARRY KING 3 days before her DEATH. They knew something wasn't right. They could of helped her. Anyone could of reached out to her and helped her. TRIMSPA the wife who claims they were so good friends..THE MOVIE people that she was working with on her new movie with CHYNNA anyone of those people could of helped ANNA. Instead of just sitting there and watching the trainwreck.

TJ347
05-02-2007, 04:55 AM
So, let me get this right... Anna Nicole was not at all responsible for what happened to her is what you're saying? She was more than old enough to make her own decisions, and made bad ones. And because of that, she's dead. It's no one else's fault. To say everyone around Anna is responsible for her death and absolve Anna herself of any responsibility is like blaming me for another poster consistently making comments that fly in the face of logic or reasoning of any kind. I mean, I can only try to stop you Kelly... but I can't make you express a coherent thought. That's up to you.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:00 AM
So, let me get this right... Anna Nicole was not at all responsible for what happened to her is what you're saying? She was more than old enough to make her own decisions, and made bad ones. And because of that, she's dead. It's no one else's fault. To say everyone around Anna is responsible for her death and absolve Anna herself of any responsibility is like blaming me for another poster consistently making comments that fly in the face of logic or reasoning of any kind. I mean, I can only try to stop you Kelly... but I can't make you express a coherent thought. That's up to you. NO WHAT I'M saying is the woman had a DISEASE. DRUG AND ALCOHLISM is a DISEASE. And if someone gave a rats ass they would of HELPED HER and checked her INTO A CLINIC to get CLEAN. And I know it can be done, it just takes a GROUP of people to help her thats in that PERSONS life. That is what I'm saying. Anna is guilty of never caring enough about herself to do something like that to herself, the people around her that are supposeably her loved ones are guilty of not STEPPING in and saying this woman is not fit to make choices anymore and checking her into a Betty Ford Clinic. She couldn't even speak on the Larry King Show 3 days before her death. Thats what I'M SAYING. And then for someone to use that as a JOKE it's NOT FUNNY. Some things are funny, but someone's LIFE BEING TAKEN for any reason.... is not FUNNY. ANYONE could clearly see she was not in the RIGHT STATE OF MIND. That in itself should of given reason enough to get her into a clean ENVIRONMENT so she could be BETTER for her CHILD.

TJ347
05-02-2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah...

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah... Thats really sad.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Kelly, I hope the people around care enough to check you into a clinic. You need help and fast.

Your posts are making me thirsty!

TJ347
05-02-2007, 05:10 AM
ANYONE could clearly see she was not in the RIGHT STATE OF MIND.

Just so I know... Were you still talking about Anna, or did you finally decide to make this thread about you too?

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Kelly, I hope the people around care enough to check you into a clinic. You need help and fast.

Your posts are making me thirsty! And your posts are from a regular on here and they are BORING just like your REAL POST.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:13 AM
ANYONE could clearly see she was not in the RIGHT STATE OF MIND.

Just so I know... Were you still talking about Anna, or did you finally decide to make this thread about you too? I frankly don't care what you have to say about me, I just don't like seeing someone who was addicted to something which is a disease get MADE fun of and hated on when it ended their lives. If you read the BLUE BOOK of AA It states SOME WILL MAKE IT THROUGH IT AND OTHERS WONT. Anna was one of the ones that didn't. But someone that really never did anything wrong to anyone else and to utilize her DEATH as a FUNNY or COMEDIC joke is DISTASTEFUL and SADDENING.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 05:15 AM

Your posts are making me thirsty! And your posts are from a regular on here and they are BORING just like your REAL POST.What the hell are you smoking? I joined this board last month and then went away for a while. I just started posting today.
I'm mad at myself though for not starting earlier. You're quite a very funny character. I just hope you don't end up hurting anyone.

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:19 AM

Your posts are making me thirsty! And your posts are from a regular on here and they are BORING just like your REAL POST.What the hell are you smoking? I joined this board last month and then went away for a while. I just started posting today.
I'm mad at myself though for not starting earlier. You're quite a very funny character. I just hope you don't end up hurting anyone. :lol: :roll: lol just a bit ago you were saying I can post on any name I want yadda yadda and not to worry about you. Now it's this.

The Truth
05-02-2007, 05:24 AM

I'm mad at myself though for not starting earlier. You're quite a very funny character. I just hope you don't end up hurting anyone. :lol: :roll: lol just a bit ago you were saying I can post on any name I want yadda yadda and not to worry about you. Now it's this.I can use whatever name I want. If I get a new one, I'll let you know.
And yes, you don't have to worry about me. I'm harmless.
You, on the other hand, are delusional. I see signs of dementia. You are evil. I'll pray for you though.

TJ347
05-02-2007, 05:24 AM
Well, seeing as how you're addicted to something Kelly (LYING), and I don't want to be responsible for you hurting yourself or someone else, please help me help you... take my advice... TELL THE GODDAMNED TRUTH FOR A CHANGE!!!

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Well, seeing as how you're addicted to something Kelly (LYING), and I don't want to be responsible for you hurting yourself or someone else, please help me help you... take my advice... TELL THE GODDAMNED TRUTH FOR A CHANGE!!! I have never lied about anything on this board. Except for my pics that WEREN'T EVEN on this website. They were utilized for an exboyfriend in my life that I have put behind me. But I have never lied about my life or the going ons and going outs of it.

xfiver
05-02-2007, 05:38 AM
Well, seeing as how you're addicted to something Kelly (LYING), and I don't want to be responsible for you hurting yourself or someone else, please help me help you... take my advice... TELL THE GODDAMNED TRUTH FOR A CHANGE!!! I have never lied about anything on this board. Except for my pics that WEREN'T EVEN on this website. They were utilized for an exboyfriend in my life that I have put behind me. But I have never lied about my life or the going ons and going outs of it.

How do you continue to try to smokescreen and misdirect? You should be in politics.

http://www.kellyshore.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34112829

For those who don't know what those links are, the top one is a fictional account of "Kelly Shore's" modeling and "career" accomplishments.

The second link is to the myspace page of the woman's pictures she stole and used for her entire fake website.

:screwy

suckseed
05-02-2007, 05:43 AM
And awaaaaaaaaay we go! They're off ladies and gentlemen! And it's a beautiful day here at the Derby! Why it seems like just yesterday we were here cheering on Secretariat!

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 05:44 AM

How do you continue to try to smokescreen and misdirect? You should be in politics.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34112829

For those who don't know what those links are, the top one is a fictional account of "Kelly Shore's" modeling and "career" accomplishments.

The second link is to the myspace page of the woman's pictures she stole and used for her entire fake website.

:screwy XFIVER I just stated that they were fake, and I did that when I was with MATT. And when I got rid of Matt for good I let go of it all. Thats the only reason I stood by it. But it's okay if you focus on it, however I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS BOARD. THIS BOARD. NO OTHER BOARD THIS BOARD.

xfiver
05-02-2007, 07:41 AM
XFIVER I just stated that they were fake, and I did that when I was with MATT. And when I got rid of Matt for good I let go of it all. Thats the only reason I stood by it. But it's okay if you focus on it, however I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS BOARD. THIS BOARD. NO OTHER BOARD THIS BOARD.

Oh yeah? REMEMBER THIS THREAD?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15007&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

That second pic is on her profile?

Get the fuck outta here!

Busted!

Here are the two pages of her myspace photos... This is all I have griped with all along. She insists they are her and claims some are old modeling photos with different makeup before plastic surgery.

That really is all I have been arguing all along. She is the blonde person, but all these are clearly not her. These were the pix she was posting on the other forums and why people wigged out on her for lying about her identity (including being a SI swimsuit model).

Ecstatic, of course, agrees that they are all her, despite the total lack of resemblence. THOSE ARE ME VICKI I HAVE TONS OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME IN PESONON BOTH OF MY WEBSITES ON MYSPACE AND YOU KNOW IT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO START UNECESSARY DRAMA AND YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOUR MODELING PICS EITHER!!! SO GET OVER YOURSELF AND REALIZE WHAT PHOTOSHOP AND AIRBRUSHING AND HAIR AND COLOR AND MAKEUP CAN DO TO CHANGE OR ALTER APPERANCES YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO START DRAMA GOOD LUCK AND I MODELED FOR VENUS SWIMWEAR NOT SI WWW.KELLYSHORE.COM IS MY WEBSITE AND NO IT'S NOT AN ESCORT/PORN WEBSITE JUST A MODELING PORTFOLIO

tsntx
05-02-2007, 07:42 AM

:screwy XFIVER
I just stated that they were fake, and I did that when I was with MATT. And when I got rid of Matt for good I let go of it all. Thats the only reason I stood by it. But it's okay if you focus on it, however I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS BOARD. THIS BOARD. NO OTHER BOARD THIS BOARD.

she claims that she put that behind her fellas... but dont be fooled by the fool.... she is still using a pic w/ him in it in her avatar... shes a fucking lame ass fake w/ even lamer fake pics living a still lamer FICTIOUS life...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/n504928756_10496_6021.jpg

goldensamba
05-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Person Responsibilty. Need I say more? Why are we American's always trying to blame somone else for our fuckups? If I am a drunk it's up to me to want and get help. If you go to AA or any of those groups they tell yo uthe same thing. An addict will not get help until they are ready and want to. Therefore....as much as it sucks to see someone die it is not anyone else's fault in the end other than thier own.

From the top of our government to average people it seems everyone wants to blame someone else. Get a clue people. Fix your OWN house. No one else is going to do it for you. I had one of the worst childhoods ever but I don't use that as a crutch to be a jackass and expect someone else ot come and fix my prolems. It's all on me in the end to get my shit straight. The sooner we grasp that as a society the better off we will be.

PS You might want to tell that dude in your avatar that bangs and men do not mix.

tsntx
05-02-2007, 08:05 AM
Person Responsibilty. Need I say more? Why are we American's always trying to blame somone else for our fuckups? If I am a drunk it's up to me to want and get help. If you go to AA or any of those groups they tell yo uthe same thing. An addict will not get help until they are ready and want to. Therefore....as much as it sucks to see someone die it is not anyone else's fault in the end other than thier own.

From the top of our government ot average people it seems everyone wants to blame someone else. Get a clue people. Fix your OWN house. No one else is going to do it for you. I had one of the worst childhoods every but I don't use that as a crutch to be a jackass and expect someone else ot come and fix my prolems. It's all on me in the end to get my shit straight. The sooner we grasp that as a society the better off we will be.

PS You might want to tell that dude in your avatar that bangs and men do not mix.

im telling you... shes the fn blair witch!

http://www.horrorexpress.com/images/the%20blair%20witch%20project%2005-19.jpg

http://www.iiiii.nu/image_archive/world_tour_2002/06_china/184_blair_witch_pagoda.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/n504928756_10496_6021.jpg

qeuqheeg222
05-02-2007, 08:15 AM
more shit about dumb blondes by dumb blondes?and i dont think jessica stepped up when brit and christina took a break-its called the market needed another blond in the record making media so the executives at sony/disney/virgin/whatever scrounged up a dumb blond and gave her a show..same as her dumb ass sister...the media magnets control marketing look at all the movies and music coming out today -one company makes ajax the other comet......fake tits and rhinoplasty only quicken the acceptance of the product domestically and overseas...baywatch was the most widely watched tv show world wide..

Legend
05-02-2007, 08:27 AM
jessica simpson

jessica simpson's sister

"i'm ashley"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNf9fZs7BiI

MrsKellyPierce
05-02-2007, 08:29 AM

:screwy XFIVER
I just stated that they were fake, and I did that when I was with MATT. And when I got rid of Matt for good I let go of it all. Thats the only reason I stood by it. But it's okay if you focus on it, however I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS BOARD. THIS BOARD. NO OTHER BOARD THIS BOARD.

she claims that she put that behind her fellas... but dont be fooled by the fool.... she is still using a pic w/ him in it in her avatar... shes a fucking lame ass fake w/ even lamer fake pics living a still lamer FICTIOUS life...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/n504928756_10496_6021.jpg THATS ME and thats SHAWN

tsntx
05-02-2007, 08:29 AM
loolololol i dont even have to click that to know its britney spears calling out the order of the pop stars super power to defeat joey fatone or "fat-one" lolololol classic robot chicken

Legend
05-02-2007, 08:56 AM
loolololol i dont even have to click that to know its britney spears calling out the order of the pop stars super power to defeat joey fatone or "fat-one" lolololol classic robot chicken

LOL you really do know your robot chicken but your right that whole clip is classic starting with the death of nsync in the beginning.

Timberlake "oh you shot me"

xfiver
05-02-2007, 06:02 PM
XFIVER I just stated that they were fake, and I did that when I was with MATT. And when I got rid of Matt for good I let go of it all. Thats the only reason I stood by it. But it's okay if you focus on it, however I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY LIFE ON THIS BOARD. THIS BOARD. NO OTHER BOARD THIS BOARD.

So if you admit they are fake, and that you stole the pics from some poor woman on myspace, why don't you take the site down?

Or better yet, since you spent all the time and money for your domain and hosting, make a REAL site with your own pictures.

mpcc2004
05-02-2007, 06:22 PM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

tsntx
05-02-2007, 08:46 PM

So if you admit they are fake, and that you stole the pics from some poor woman on myspace, why don't you take the site down?

Or better yet, since you spent all the time and money for your domain and hosting, make a REAL site with your own pictures.

the answer is simple... no one would pay to see this.

tsntx
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
still not understanding your point fag... but the chick performing isnt me...

goldensamba
05-03-2007, 01:51 AM
I won't go on the berate Kelly bandwagon but I would have to agree with the question posted.

If you admit they are fake why are they still up? As long as they are still up no explanation you give will excuse the fact that you are being dishonest.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:53 AM
I won't go on the berate Kelly bandwagon but I would have to agree with the question posted.

If you admit they are fake why are they still up? As long as they are still up no explanation you give will excuse the fact that you are being dishonest. YAWN

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 01:56 AM
still not understanding your point fag... but the chick performing isnt me... Jen I am so glad you can show your immature side, how would you feel if I ran and print screened a shot of you or MORPHED one of you like Blackmajic did? You were up in arms about it saying how he should be BANNED by the moderators cause of it yadda yadda and boohooing over it. So stop acting like a 4 year old, and a hypocrite.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:00 AM

Or better yet, since you spent all the time and money for your domain and hosting, make a REAL site with your own pictures. lol the poor woman is my friend and had full permission from her it was between Matt and I and her not everyone else and their mother. So it's really none of your concern.

goldensamba
05-03-2007, 02:17 AM
lol the poor woman is my friend and had full permission from her it was between Matt and I and her not everyone else and their mother. So it's really none of your concern.

It became everyone else's business when you faked that it was you on the internet (public domain). Since you persist I am now punching my ticket for the bandwagon. YOU ARE A LIAR and nothing at this point will change that. Your friend or not you lied and attempted to deceive. If you were with a guy and you didn't want his friends to know why put up a site at all? You are full of crap and now I call you on it.

I was one of the more rational people in this discussion but your continued excuses are tiring. You refuse to accept responsibility for being a fraud. If you need help refer to what I said before about personal responsibility.

crayons
05-03-2007, 02:18 AM

If you admit they are fake why are they still up? As long as they are still up no explanation you give will excuse the fact that you are being dishonest.

It's because Kelly Shore is incapable of:
1). intelligence
2). telling the truth
3). distinguishing reality from dream logic
4). rationality

It's a shame we will have to put up with Kelly Shore for an extended period of time, but like any plague, it takes time before the affliction is fully eradicated. Hopefully the strong shall come out the other side unharmed from this poison.

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:20 AM
lol the poor woman is my friend and had full permission from her it was between Matt and I and her not everyone else and their mother. So it's really none of your concern.

It became everyone else's business when you faked that it was you on the internet (public domain). Since you persist I am now punching my ticket for the bandwagon. YOU ARE A LIAR and nothing at this point will change that. Your friend or not you lied and attempted to deceive. If you were with a guy and you didn't want his friends to know why put up a site at all? You are full of crap and now I call you on it.

I was one of the more rational people in this discussion but your continued excuses are tiring. You refuse to accept responsibility for being a fraud. If you need help refer to what I said before about personal responsibility. Because I knew his friends already you dork I met them when he was down on springbreak. Don't try to tell me what my life was or wasn't. Again I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else on this board that thinks they are GODS and there is only one TRUE JUDGE and thats him.. The rest can go stick their head in a toilet and flush it. Obviously too many of your HEADS are too big and you think so HIGH of yourself. You weren't in the situation you didn't know the situation SO STOP ACTING AS IF YOU DO...YOU OUTSIDER...AND MAKING IT SOMETHING IT WASN'T. AND STOP USING ME for your SCAPEGOAT to feel better about your own LIVES. I may of lied in the current situation but it was the best choice WE thought at the time, however I am a good person and MY GOOD OUTWEIGHS the BAD..... things on the INTERNET of all things.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I treat everyone with respect and love unless someone is attacking me or attacking a TS sister I am an activist I do tend to jump into those conversations. I am educated , a family thats loves me, friends that love me, and YOU or anyone else on here isn't any BETTER THAN ME and I"m sure at one point in your lives you lied to PROTECT SOMEONE. It wasn't JUSTIFYING it. I was stating why I DID IT. And thats why I DID IT.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Why can't everyone realize that Kelly is full of crap? She has disconnected herself from reality. Leave her alone

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Why can't everyone realize that Kelly is full of crap? She has disconnected herself from reality. Leave her alone lol Another outsider. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!! So stop trying to act like you DO! And I am not typing a school report and this isn't GRAMMAR SCHOOL. If I was I certainly wouldn't type my sentences and phrasing like this! It's a FORUM..F-O-R-U-M

So lay off your high horse too.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Why can't everyone realize that Kelly is full of crap? She has disconnected herself from reality. Leave her alone lol Another outsider. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!! So stop trying to act like you DO! And I am not typing a school report and this isn't GRAMMAR SCHOOL. If I was I certainly wouldn't type my sentences and phrasing like this! It's a FORUM..F-O-R-U-M

So lay off your high horse too.You're right: it's a public FORUM. What do people do in public forums? Post comments. What do you think I am doing, you dumbass.
Lay off the pipe!

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:43 AM

So lay off your high horse too.You're right: it's a public FORUM. What do people do in public forums? Post comments. What do you think I am doing, you dumbass.
Lay off the pipe! No you are on the forum to spread negativity.

A. You need to feel better about yourself.
B. You are a regular under a phoney name and still need to feel better about yourself.
C. You're a bored like me and post here when you are bored. So you need to find drama and start a little more.
D. You're just a fool, that needs to harp on peoples way of phrasing things on a message forum so you can PRETEND how smart you are.

You take your pick..I used to love multiple choice they are the easiest tests to take!

The Truth
05-03-2007, 02:48 AM

B. You are a regular under a phoney name and still need to feel better about yourself.
C. You're a bored like me and post here when you are bored. So you need to find drama and start a little more.
D. You're just a fool, that needs to harp on peoples way of phrasing things on a message forum so you can PRETEND how smart you are.

You take your pick..I used to love multiple choice they are the easiest tests to take!I am smarter than you are Kelly. A Ph. D. from Stanford University confirms this. I come to these forums to relax and chill. I don't know who the hell I am chatting with nor am I interested in knowing who they are. That's why I have a freaking live. I am not on the web 24/7.
Go get a life you dumbass!

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 02:53 AM

You take your pick..I used to love multiple choice they are the easiest tests to take!I am smarter than you are Kelly. A Ph. D. from Stanford University confirms this. I come to these forums to relax and chill. I don't know who the hell I am chatting with nor am I interested in knowing who they are. That's why I have a freaking live. I am not on the web 24/7.
Go get a life you dumbass! Isn't it also funny the ones that go on and on about their education are usually the dumbest, and also Ms/MR GRAMMAR isn't it Ph.D lol there is no space. I mean since we are going into technical stuff. I also have no clue who you think you are fooling, why any doctor would act so dumb and immature is beyond me. Especially since I come from a home where my mother was a Psychologist. Maybe you are the one that needs the life, and again I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR DAYS. They even made a thread about it lol So hmmm I'm at a loss of words.

The Truth
05-03-2007, 03:08 AM

Go get a life you dumbass! Isn't it also funny the ones that go on and on about their education are usually the dumbest, and also Ms/MR GRAMMAR isn't it Ph.D lol there is no space. I mean since we are going into technical stuff. I also have no clue who you think you are fooling, why any doctor would act so dumb and immature is beyond me. Especially since I come from a home where my mother was a Psychologist. Maybe you are the one that needs the life, and again I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR DAYS. They even made a thread about it lol So hmmm I'm at a loss of words.I am not going to waste my time educating you. You could do that on your own if you had a brain.
People with Ph. D.'s eat, sleep, and crap like everyone else. But I guess you wouldn't know that.
Again, lay off the pipe!

MrsKellyPierce
05-03-2007, 03:09 AM

Go get a life you dumbass! Isn't it also funny the ones that go on and on about their education are usually the dumbest, and also Ms/MR GRAMMAR isn't it Ph.D lol there is no space. I mean since we are going into technical stuff. I also have no clue who you think you are fooling, why any doctor would act so dumb and immature is beyond me. Especially since I come from a home where my mother was a Psychologist. Maybe you are the one that needs the life, and again I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR DAYS. They even made a thread about it lol So hmmm I'm at a loss of words.I am not going to waste my time educating you. You could do that on your own if you had a brain.
People with Ph. D.'s eat, sleep, and crap like everyone else. But I guess you wouldn't know that.
Again, lay off the pipe! You forgot your space again sweety! It is Ph.D lol

The Truth
05-03-2007, 03:12 AM

Again, lay off the pipe! You forgot your space again sweety! It is Ph.D lolI'd rather miss a having a space than missing a brain. Since I do have a life, I am out. Chill out biatch!

crayons
05-03-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm keeping scores. So far:

The Truth 3
Kelly Shore 0

Prediction? The Truth continues to own Kelly Shore until it derails this thread by starting a poll which it will irrevocably continue to bump by replying to every statement further proving it's just a mindless drudge.

post-out!

xfiver
05-03-2007, 03:56 AM
BecauseI knew his friends already you dork I met them when he was down on springbreak. Don't try to tell me what my life was or wasn't. Again I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else on this board that thinks they are GODS and there is only one TRUE JUDGE and thats him.. The rest can go stick their head in a toilet and flush it. Obviously too many of your HEADS are too big and you think so HIGH of yourself. You weren't in the situation you didn't know the situation SO STOP ACTING AS IF YOU DO...YOU OUTSIDER...AND MAKING IT SOMETHING IT WASN'T. AND STOP USING ME for your SCAPEGOAT to feel better about your own LIVES. I may of lied in the current situation but it was the best choice WE thought at the time, however I am a good person and MY GOOD OUTWEIGHS the BAD..... things on the INTERNET of all things.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I treat everyone with respect and love unless someone is attacking me or attacking a TS sister I am an activist I do tend to jump into those conversations. I am educated , a family thats loves me, friends that love me, and YOU or anyone else on here isn't any BETTER THAN ME and I"m sure at one point in your lives you lied to PROTECT SOMEONE. It wasn't JUSTIFYING it. I was stating why I DID IT. And thats why I DID IT.

It's code, people! Read between the lines! It's an honest to god cry for help!

tsntx
05-03-2007, 04:14 AM
still not understanding your point fag... but the chick performing isnt me... Jen I am so glad you can show your immature side, how would you feel if I ran and print screened a shot of you or MORPHED one of you like Blackmajic did? You were up in arms about it saying how he should be BANNED by the moderators cause of it yadda yadda and boohooing over it. So stop acting like a 4 year old, and a hypocrite.

hey, stupid wench, its to some poster named "tedie" that was deleted and banned... get a clue, you dont exist to me at this point.

tsntx
05-03-2007, 04:20 AM

Go get a life you dumbass! Isn't it also funny the ones that go on and on about their education are usually the dumbest, and also Ms/MR GRAMMAR isn't it Ph.D lol there is no space. I mean since we are going into technical stuff. I also have no clue who you think you are fooling, why any doctor would act so dumb and immature is beyond me. Especially since I come from a home where my mother was a Psychologist. Maybe you are the one that needs the life, and again I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR DAYS. They even made a thread about it lol So hmmm I'm at a loss of words.

rotfl

her moms a shrink?? i wonder how she feels she has a daughter that is a cheap tranny hooker? no real job or life skills to get her further in life... that would be a really interesting convo to overhear.

tsntx
05-03-2007, 04:22 AM
BecauseI knew his friends already you dork I met them when he was down on springbreak. Don't try to tell me what my life was or wasn't. Again I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone else on this board that thinks they are GODS and there is only one TRUE JUDGE and thats him.. The rest can go stick their head in a toilet and flush it. Obviously too many of your HEADS are too big and you think so HIGH of yourself. You weren't in the situation you didn't know the situation SO STOP ACTING AS IF YOU DO...YOU OUTSIDER...AND MAKING IT SOMETHING IT WASN'T. AND STOP USING ME for your SCAPEGOAT to feel better about your own LIVES. I may of lied in the current situation but it was the best choice WE thought at the time, however I am a good person and MY GOOD OUTWEIGHS the BAD..... things on the INTERNET of all things.

It's code, people! Read between the lines! It's an honest to god cry for help!

lmao. classic.

xfiver
05-03-2007, 08:38 AM
lmao. classic.

Thanks. I don't like liars very much.

Or dumb cunts that can't own up to their bullshit.

goldensamba
05-03-2007, 06:30 PM
I still have not heard a good explanation about why the pictures are still up. If you admit to doing something dishonest why wouldn't you do what any sane person would do and set it straight?

I cannot speak for everyone else but I am not judging you. What I am judging is the content of your character which has shown itself to be very poor. Doesn't take a genius to see when a person is dishonest. The more you defend it the more you look like a complete fool. You can spin it any way you like but the fact remains.....you lied and continue to do so by continuing to use fake pictures. All you have done is give excuses instead of take responsibility for being a phony.

I think tsntx and I should become debate tag team partners. We both have your fake ass number.

tsntx
05-03-2007, 06:57 PM
I still have not heard a good explanation about why the pictures are still up. If you admit to doing something dishonest why wouldn't you do what any sane person would do and set it straight?

I cannot speak for everyone else but I am not judging you. What I am judging is the content of your character which has shown itself to be very poor. Doesn't take a genius to see when a person is dishonest. The more you defend it the more you look like a complete fool. You can spin it any way you like but the fact remains.....you lied and continue to do so by continuing to use fake pictures. All you have done is give excuses instead of take responsibility for being a phony.

I think tsntx and I should become debate tag team partners. We both have your fake ass number.

another great, well written, well thought out post... however when faced w/ such great posts all the bitch can do is say something lame like
"yawn"
"youre a stupid"
"etc etc"

so might as well stop acknowledging her.... no matter how hard she tries to get your attn. -j