PDA

View Full Version : DID YOU KNOW (miriam)

odelay24
04-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Miriam went into the Australian Big Brother house. Prior to this, none of the housemates had ever seen her, because the program aired while they were in the house.
It took the housemates under 2 minutes to guess her secret.

Now, compare Miriam to any number of girls in thread tagged as "passable". Maybe not so passable? lol.

SarahG
04-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Lots of gg's get flagged as trans when they aren't.

Because its on the backs of some people's minds, its harder for GGs to pass as GGs compared to the past.

Coroner
04-30-2007, 06:06 PM
yo

kalina
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Miriam went into the Australian Big Brother house. Prior to this, none of the housemates had ever seen her, because the program aired while they were in the house.
It took the housemates under 2 minutes to guess her secret.

Now, compare Miriam to any number of girls in thread tagged as "passable". Maybe not so passable? lol.

She's too good-looking and when you're that good-looking, people will tend to look more closely and scrutinize.

eagleman12
04-30-2007, 07:51 PM
yeah.usually when somene is too prefect in there make-up and to beautiful that usually gets you wondering and then you start to pick it apart because it to good to be true :roll:

dan_drade
04-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I doubt that it is true. It is probably just made to look that way.

Gus_gunn
04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
No I don't think it is true. It sounds like it was Nadia Almada the Winner of Big Brother 2005 in the UK. She went the whole of her tenure in the UK with no-one guessing, but those damn Aussies sussed her out in about 2 mnutes when she went over there, for a brief stint. I guess us Brits are just a bit too polite lol

TGL
04-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Well, I'm one of those that thinks that Big Brother is one big act. Whoever it was and wheter they really guessed her "secret" or not, I think they were told when and how to react on it.
I hate these "reality" shows, as it seems so staged to me and in no way shows reality. I have no idea what people like about shows like Paradise Hotel, Beauty and the Geek, Big Brother and all those other programs. I think about 5% of what happens in those programs are actual acts of the persons in the shows, the remaining 95% is what the directors tells them to do.

TJ347
05-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Well, I'm one of those that thinks that Big Brother is one big act. Whoever it was and wheter they really guessed her "secret" or not, I think they were told when and how to react on it.
I hate these "reality" shows, as it seems so staged to me and in no way shows reality. I have no idea what people like about shows like Paradise Hotel, Beauty and the Geek, Big Brother and all those other programs. I think about 5% of what happens in those programs are actual acts of the persons in the shows, the remaining 95% is what the directors tells them to do.

I agree with everything you've said about those "unreality" shows. As to the "passable" TG thing... I am rarely fooled by TGs in person, and have only on one occasion suspected someone was TG when she was actually a GG. There are those who do a better job of "passing", but for most, things like arm length, foot size, jaw line and overall facial structure and height are immediate giveaways, though many TGs seem either not to notice, or not to care. Makes me no nevermind though, ultimately.

odelay24
05-01-2007, 05:22 AM
No I don't think it is true. It sounds like it was Nadia Almada the Winner of Big Brother 2005 in the UK. She went the whole of her tenure in the UK with no-one guessing, but those damn Aussies sussed her out in about 2 mnutes when she went over there, for a brief stint. I guess us Brits are just a bit too polite lol

Oh that happened as well.

But this one was so funny, cause the guy was so clueless. Like, such a meathead of a guy, but really funny. And like he just whispers to one of the other dudes "hey do you reckon..." and this is literally within 2 minutes of her being in there.

But yeah, they picked Nadia as well, but anyone could do that, the way she talks.

odelay24
05-01-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah.usually when somene is too prefect in there make-up and to beautiful that usually gets you wondering and then you start to pick it apart because it to good to be true :roll:

yeah whenever i see a girl thats really hot, i always assume she has a penis :roll: what the hell?

Gus_gunn
05-01-2007, 03:45 PM

Oh that happened as well.

But this one was so funny, cause the guy was so clueless. Like, such a meathead of a guy, but really funny. And like he just whispers to one of the other dudes "hey do you reckon..." and this is literally within 2 minutes of her being in there.

But yeah, they picked Nadia as well, but anyone could do that, the way she talks.

Oh right i didnt realise, HOW did he guess MIRIAM she is perfect, so stunning on theres something about miriam, those guys were just kidding themselves that they didn't want some, lol.

alpha2117
05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Actually saying they figured it out in 2 minutes is kind of wrong. Ryan figured it out in 2 minutes the others had no idea at first. Nadia was post op and went nude straight away so they just didn't figure it out in the UK because they didn't click that she'd had the surgery. In the ozzie one they'd been stuck for a while so a new person was instantly the centre of attention and in that circumstance people tend to look more closely.

I met Miriam when she was out here for that appearance and she was nice enough.

odelay24
05-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Actually saying they figured it out in 2 minutes is kind of wrong. Ryan figured it out in 2 minutes the others had no idea at first. Nadia was post op and went nude straight away so they just didn't figure it out in the UK because they didn't click that she'd had the surgery. In the ozzie one they'd been stuck for a while so a new person was instantly the centre of attention and in that circumstance people tend to look more closely.

I met Miriam when she was out here for that appearance and she was nice enough.

Yeah ur right. I still thought it was hilarious when Ryan picked it.

Some of the dudes on the Miriam show picked her pretty quickly too though.

I mean, look at her here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPUKJ5y0i8