PDA

View Full Version : question for the dog experts.....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-29-2007, 12:15 AM
would the dog be considered a toy dog?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/big_fucking_shoulders_149.jpg

or does this chick just have shoulders like an Offensive Lineman?

ANIYAH
04-29-2007, 12:22 AM
There is no such thing as a "toy" dog ...the term toy is just and advestising ploy to promote ..Midget,or premature small breed dogs ....I could be wrong at least that what i herd

heyyyy u leave that young ladies shoulders alone

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-29-2007, 12:33 AM
young? lol

fair enough though, so people post ads saying toy dog because they know they can squeeze an extra $100 out on the sale? that's kinda grimey

MacShreach
04-29-2007, 01:10 AM
There is no such thing as a "toy" dog ...the term toy is just and advestising ploy to promote ..Midget,or premature small breed dogs

According to the American Kennel Club....,

"Toy Fox Terrier Breed Standard
Toy Group

General Appearance
The Toy Fox Terrier is truly a toy and a terrier and both have influenced his personality and character. As a terrier, the Toy Fox Terrier possesses keen intelligence, courage, and animation. As a toy his is diminutive, and devoted with an endless abiding love for his master. The Toy Fox Terrier is a well-balanced Toy dog of athletic appearance displaying grace and agility in equal measure with strength and stamina. His lithe muscular body has a smooth elegant outline which conveys the impression of effortless movement and endless endurance. He is naturally well groomed, proud, animated, and alert. Characteristic traits are his elegant head, his short glossy and predominantly white coat, coupled with a predominantly solid head, and his short high-set tail.

Size, Proportion and Substance

Size: 8.5 - 11.5 inches, 9 -11 preferred, 8.5 - 11.5 acceptable. Proportion: The Toy Fox Terrier is square in proportion, with height being approximately equal to length; with height measured from withers to ground and length measured from point of shoulder to buttocks. Slightly longer in bitches is acceptable. Substance: Bone must be strong, but not excessive and always in proportion to size. Overall balance is important.
Disqualification: Any dog under 8.5 inches and over 11.5 inches."

http://www.akc.org/breeds/

However that is not one of those on that lady's neck.

Felicia Katt
04-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Its a PETA fur wrap :)

meow

FK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Felicia gets 10 points for a snappy excellent reply

tonkatoy
04-29-2007, 03:29 AM
she has shoulders? I didn't get past her boobs.

hardone831
04-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Yes that dog is part of the toy group which is recognized by the akc and the breed is Pomeranian

sucka4chix
04-30-2007, 12:35 AM
There is no such thing as a "toy" dog ...the term toy is just and advestising ploy to promote ..Midget,or premature small breed dogs ....I could be wrong at least that what i herd
I believe I heard on Jeopardy (the last word on all info) that a miniature is a small dog and a toy is even smaller, within a breed.

tsntx
04-30-2007, 01:31 AM
youd think w/ all the (bad) photoshopping she did she woulda fixed that