PDA

View Full Version : 2007 NFL DRAFT

Solitary Brother
04-28-2007, 09:48 PM
With the first pick the Oakland Raiders take LSU quarterback......J.RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldogtuck
04-28-2007, 11:52 PM
FIRST ROUND

1. Oakland: JaMarcus Russell QB, LSU
2. Detroit: Calvin Johnson WR, Georgia Tech
3. Cleveland: Joe Thomas OT, Wisconsin
4. Tampa Bay: Gaines Adams DE, Clemson
5. Arizona: Levi Brown OT, Penn State
6. Washington: LaRon Landry S, LSU
7. Minnesota: Adrian Peterson RB, Oklahoma
8. Atlanta: Jamaal Anderson DE, Arkansas
9. Miami: Ted Ginn Jr., WR Ohio State
10. Houston: Amobi Okoye, DT Louisville
11. San Francisco: Patrick Willis MLB, Mississippi
12. Buffalo: Marshawn Lynch RB, California
13. St. Louis: Adam Carriker DE, Nebraska
14. New York Jets: Darrelle Revis CB, Pittsburgh
15. Pittsburgh: Lawrence Timmons OLB, Florida State
16. Green Bay: Justin Harrell DT, Tennessee
17. Denver: Jarvis Moss DE, Florida
18. Cincinnati: Leon Hall CB, Michigan
19. Tennessee: Michael Griffin S, Texas
20. New York Giants: Aaron Ross CB, Texas
21. Jacksonville: Reggie Nelson S, Florida
22. Cleveland: Brady Quinn QB, Notre Dame
23. Kansas City: Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU
24. New England: Brandon Mayweather S, Miami
25. Carolina: Jon Beason OLB, Miami
26. Dallas: Anthony Spencer DE/OLB, Purdue
27. New Orleans: Robert Meachem WR, Tennessee
28. San Francisco: Joe Staley OT, Western Michigan
29. Baltimore: Ben Grubbs OG, Auburn
30. San Diego: Craig Davis WR, LSU
31. Chicago: Greg Olsen TE, Miami
32. Indianapolis: Anthony Gonzalez WR, Ohio State

SECOND ROUND
33. Arizona: Alan Branch DT, Michigan
34. Buffalo: Paul Polsluszny OLB, Penn State
35. Tampa Bay: Arron Sears OL, Tennessee
36. Philadelphia: Kevin Kolb QB, Houston
37. San Diego: Eric Weddle S, Utah
38. Oakland: Zach Miller TE, Arizona State
39. Atlanta: Justin Blalock OL, Texas
40. Miami: John Beck QB, BYU
41. Atlanta: Chris Houston CB, Arkansas
42. Indianapolis: Tony Ugoh OT, Arkansas
43. Detroit: Drew Stanton QB, Michigan State
44. Minnesota: Sidney Rice WR, South Carolina
45. Carolina: Dwayne Jarrett WR, USC
46. Pittsburgh: LaMarr Woodley OLB/DE, Michigan
47. New York Jets: David Harris MLB, Michigan
48. Jacksonville: Justin Hampton LB, Hampton
49. Cincinnati: Kenny Irons RB, Auburn
50. Tennessee: Chris Henry RB, Arizona
51. New York Giants: Steve Smith WR, USC
52. St. Louis: Brian Leonard FB, Rutgers
53. Cleveland: Eric Wright CB, UNLV
54. Kansas City: Turk McBride DL, Tennessee
55. Seattle: Eric Wright CB, Maryland

rick_932
04-29-2007, 12:23 AM
i thought the saints would get a DL or LB in the first round, but a WR? im surprised, but thats something the saints are good at, surprising people in the draft.

Hotone
04-29-2007, 12:40 AM
How in the Hell do the Dolphins pass up on Brady Quinn!!!!!!! :cry:

DCGuy343
04-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Glad the Bears got Olsen!!!

TJT
04-29-2007, 04:13 AM
Does Mel Kiper's hair get bigger every year? Soon there won't be NFL Draft,just Mel's hair calling the shots.

blckhaze
04-29-2007, 08:22 AM
How in the Hell do the Dolphins pass up on Brady Quinn!!!!!!! :cry:

i think everyone and their mothers shit themselves twice when they passed over quinn. the browns must have let up, and opened up the rolodex. too many things fit well for them to pass on him, let alone to have the audacity to draft Tedd Ginn Jr., a WR who wasnt even a Top 5 reciever or Top 5 return man. Then they drafted an average QB in round 2. I hope to all thats holy that they get trent green or esle they'll be the most retarted tem on draft day. the browns now have a good chance to build up their team with a franchise LT and a franchise QB. gotta love my cowboys for saivng romeo cornell's ass. other than that, it was a fairly predictable draft, but the drama kept everyone from going to the bathroom.

TJT
04-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I grew up in house of Browns fans. They've been doing odd crap since Jim Brown retired and that was when I was a kid. That being said,the Browns are traditionally only as good as their O-line. That's a good first choice for the Browns.

I don't share the family passion for the Browns but I was never sold on Quinn. I think the Browns,among other teams,heard something late that made them pass on him the first time around? How else do you explain him dropping 18-20 spots from what was projected?

BTW,I hear Mel Kiper's hair is going to fight Donald Trump's with the winner to get Don King's.

JenESPY
04-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow, I had a dream last nite that Brady Quinn didnt go until 22! I mean, how crazy is that, right?Of course he was top 3...
Wait...what?... that wasn't a dream? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!
Hmm...they say it cost him as much as $20 million...now how is he gonna support me on 22nd pick money? He could always get a second job, i suppose :)

OK, seriously...its a bummer for him, but he will make up for it.He is a smart player, and will be a starter before Russel is.

hwbs
04-30-2007, 03:57 AM
reports are that randy moss is a Patriot pending that he passes his physical monday in Boston..i believe he was traded for a 4th round pic.

ezed
04-30-2007, 06:23 AM
reports are that randy moss is a Patriot pending that he passes his physical monday in Boston..i believe he was traded for a 4th round pic.

Pats are now loaded for bear, or at least young horses.

blckhaze
04-30-2007, 06:33 AM

yup, if he passes the Pat are definitely a frontrunner fo rthe superbowl. Bill belichek will whips his ass back to top form, maybe even better considering 1) he's got tom brady as a qb and 2) they'll make sure he's playing 100% the time or he'll be cut

zerrrr
04-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow, I had a dream last nite that Brady Quinn didnt go until 22! I mean, how crazy is that, right?Of course he was top 3...
Wait...what?... that wasn't a dream? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!
Hmm...they say it cost him as much as $20 million...now how is he gonna support me on 22nd pick money? He could always get a second job, i suppose :)

OK, seriously...its a bummer for him, but he will make up for it.He is a smart player, and will be a starter before Russel is.

The media built Quinn up. The fact that he was passed by the Chiefs, Dolphins, Vikings, Lions, and (first time) should tell you something.

You may have to trade in the Bentley for a BMW 5 series. :)

DST
04-30-2007, 09:44 AM
i thought the saints would get a DL or LB in the first round, but a WR? im surprised, but thats something the saints are good at, surprising people in the draft.

The Siants got some good picks...Another good RB, we should get at least 150-200 yards rushing a game!

rick_932
05-03-2007, 03:05 AM

The Siants got some good picks...Another good RB, we should get at least 150-200 yards rushing a game!

im drooling at the thought of that. im just hoping no one gets injured this year. *crosses fingers*