PDA

View Full Version : A few pieces of advice for partygoers............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-28-2007, 01:25 PM
1. If you are going to attend the party it might be a good idea to know what the day is, so when you get to the door the lady at the front isn't looking at you stupid when you are wondering why the entrance fee is a bit more than usual, it's not a typical party night, it's one of the monthly events.........

2. I can't emphasize this enough: LEAVE THE SECURITY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
If your drink tastes bad, figure it out but leave the security alone; if you thought that chick shouldn't have offered you a $50 lapdance figure it out but leave the security alone; if the bathroom is out of toilet paper or the sink was left running by another patron figure it out but leave the security alone, get the hint?!? no? leave the security alone

3. The table at the front of the location is not for you to leave your fucking drinks so you can go outside and tug on a cancer stick.............. enjoy your drink, inhale that shit, then go outside and deduct a day off your life, but don't expect anyone to watch your alcohol while you go do it...............

4. DO NOT DRINK MORE THAN YOU CAN FUCKING HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing is worse than being the dude [or chick] that needs that cab but no cabbie wants to pick you up because that vomit level is at RED instead of orange or yellow

5. My personal favorite: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FUCKING BRAND NEW CAR RUNNING IN FRONT OF THE CLUB WITH THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION, DOORS UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean what the fuck are you a total idiot?!? When you come outside and see that the shit is M.I.A. it's your own fault no one elses................................

nuff said
JWBL™

Stray
04-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Wait, has someone actually done no. 5? Jesus Christ on bike, I thought I've heard everything.

Jericho
04-28-2007, 03:25 PM
2. I can't emphasize this enough: LEAVE THE SECURITY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
If your drink tastes bad, figure it out but leave the security alone; if you thought that chick shouldn't have offered you a $50 lapdance figure it out but leave the security alone; if the bathroom is out of toilet paper or the sink was left running by another patron figure it out but leave the security alone, get the hint?!? no? leave the security alone

Dammit man, stop waffling...Say what you mean! :P

TheOne1
04-28-2007, 03:48 PM
theres actually security there...? i miss the pat-searches like in club shelter

GroobySteven
04-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Come on ... nobody left the car running did they? Really?
seanchai

suckseed
04-28-2007, 09:16 PM
:oops: :oops:
hey I was just trying to impress the chicks!

NYCe
04-28-2007, 11:13 PM
5. My personal favorite: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FUCKING BRAND NEW CAR RUNNING IN FRONT OF THE CLUB WITH THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION, DOORS UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean what the fuck are you a total idiot?!? When you come outside and see that the shit is M.I.A. it's your own fault no one elses................................

nuff said
JWBL™[/b]

:D

"Where's my car? Where's my car? It was right here!"

Hilarious. Another classic party moment.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-28-2007, 11:19 PM
I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna collapse; idiots in Manhattan making fools of themselves while you drink Absolut Vodka is not a combo I recommend to anyone FYI

hwbs
04-28-2007, 11:54 PM
nyce remebmer when that guy gave you the keys to his new RANGE ROVA downtown....he had like 3 tickets still on his windshield wiper...

whatsupwithat
04-28-2007, 11:59 PM
hahahaha...someone...hahaha...their car...no fucking way...hahahaha!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-29-2007, 12:04 AM
LMAO, iight Mega, it's on.........................

zerrrr
04-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Wait, has someone actually done no. 5? Jesus Christ on bike, I thought I've heard everything.

Someone should have filmed it and posted the results.

SkyTwo
04-29-2007, 11:05 AM
:oops: :oops:
hey I was just trying to impress the chicks!

You used to be Mr. OK with that cool dog and car seat avatar. Now everything's gone nasty. I only mention this because, you know, our avatars can be.... flair.

mpcc2004
04-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Some people are too stupid for their own good.

Somedude21
04-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I ROFLed at number five. I seriously can't believe that there are some people THAT freakin' stupid. Hell, I've been raised in Chicago, in one of the safest parts of the city, and yet I was raised to always lock my doors when I'm not going to my car. Is that so hard a lesson to learn?