PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this??

mtbazz
04-28-2007, 01:46 AM
This happened about six months ago....Havent really asked what other people have thought...I thought it was pretty weird myself...

I had been dating this girl for a number of months, and at the time this happened we had not yet slept together. Anyway, she was at my house and we were watching a movie when my mother called, (she usually does not call at that time of night, it was eight pm or so i think). When I called her back she told me that my father had been taken to the hospital, and my mother said she thought it was a stroke, she also said he was unresponsive. The hospital was only about 20 min away, so I told this girl that the date was basically over as I had to go to the hospital to find out what was going on...she tried to talk me out of going, than once she realized I was intent on going she said
"well, lets have sex first!"....

Pretty weird huh???

scorpion
04-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Pretty weird huh???

A very centrical person I guess. And very weird. I try to not confrontate this kind of persons.
Hope your father is well now

mtbazz
04-28-2007, 02:00 AM
"A very centrical person I guess. And very weird. I try to not confrontate this kind of persons.
Hope your father is well now"

thanks...but that night he had a very large stroke and passed away...

at the time I thought her reaction was pretty selfish, and told myself I should stay away from her...havent shared that with people until now, and am glad that most agree that it is VERY strange!!