PDA

View Full Version : What happend whit Speedius?

scorpion
04-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Im been back here four over a week now and havent find any post of speedius. Last time I was here hes posts was evrywere.
Maybee i missed it when i look back or did he just disappear.
Last I found was from mars. Just curious?

specialk
04-28-2007, 01:39 AM
Im been back here four over a week now and havent find any post of speedius. Last time I was here hes posts was evrywere.
Maybee i missed it when i look back or did he just disappear.
Last I found was from mars. Just curious?

Well Scorps...he got the Kellyshore treatment. Some people thought he was a spammer of sorts, so the mods "locked him up".

scorpion
04-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Okej. I have nothing against him personally. But Im not surprised over his desteny.

marissaazts
04-28-2007, 01:51 AM
kelly was banned?

that explains the the rash of "fav songs, things that explaine you " posts the other site i like to read has just started to get

scorpion
04-28-2007, 02:02 AM
kelly was banned?

that explains the the rash of "fav songs, things that explaine you " posts the other site i like to read has just started to get

:roll:

Coroner
04-28-2007, 02:05 AM
I thought Spedius left himself because the bad business here (one thread, 30 pages, 3 pics).......

Cyclops
04-28-2007, 02:34 AM
kelly was banned?

I do not believe that she has been banned

I looked at some of her posts and she still shows as a Hot hungangel

where it shows your post ranking just above your avatar

when someone is banned it shows them as banned

specialk
04-28-2007, 02:39 AM
My "locked him up" comment was a reference to his posts that are "locked up"..like the anti Kelly's posts.

MacShreach
04-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I think he just got fed up and buggered off. It happens. I just checked several of the threads he started (although certainly not all) but couldn't find any that were locked.

Some pretty good stuff in there too....

specialk
04-28-2007, 03:12 PM
I think he just got fed up and buggered off. It happens. I just checked several of the threads he started (although certainly not all) but couldn't find any that were locked.

Some pretty good stuff in there too....

Maybe this thread will better explain some things:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15992&highlight=

MacShreach
04-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Maybe this thread will better explain some things:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15992&highlight=

Yup, got fed up, buggered off. It happens.