PDA

View Full Version : Spelling

hillbilly
01-03-2005, 08:25 PM
is it me or is there a direct correlation between trannies and their admirers and an inability to spell or use correct grammar?

lol it amazes me! it's alarming!

is it in the genes? i think i'm onto something :wink:

Vicki Richter
01-03-2005, 10:23 PM
You can't capitalize so I don't know what you are talking about. My spelling and grammar is beyond reproach.

Elpachio
01-03-2005, 10:38 PM
YOu cant count me either, Im the editor of an international business magazine and I have a BA degree in English Literature and an A grade A-level in English language.............lol.

I do see a big increase in the use of unneccessary apostrophes these days though and it drives me mad...........

Welcome back Vicki. How was your op?

Realgirls4me
01-03-2005, 10:43 PM
It isn't so much the spelling that eats at me as much as what has become the vogue use of not capitalizing to begin a sentence (Hee-hee, Hillbilly!), along with the following: run-on sentences, misuse of terms (e.g.,Jealousy for Envy, your for you're, their for they're, et all), violating the three rule on punctuation, and last but not least, riding the cap key as a couple of posters in here are known for doing. I have other pet peeves, but the cap key riding issue, and conversely, lack of utilizing the cap key to start a sentence, are both the mark of laziness imho. There is no excuse for either. It's akin to driving on the shoulder of a road in order to circumvent traffic. If a poster thinks what they have to say is of any value, then why not make it as reader-friendly as possible by giving the post some semblance of ebb and flow that proper capitalizing and punctuation provide ? Why should a reader have to work hard at deciphering what another is attempting to say ? I will always forgive a bad speller, as we all can make a spelling gaffe here and there, but one with bad mechanics, punctuation, et all, no. Never.

Is it genetically borne ? Nope, it's everywhere.

... That's my two cents on the matter at hand. :)

hillbilly
01-04-2005, 12:16 AM
wow was i addressing you vicki? lol. you seem to have a hair across your ass today. maybe you should go fight with seanchai instead. lol.

i simply choose not to capitalize. i have to assume people don't choose to spell things incorrectly.

oh well. good luck with that hair. lol.

oh yes i am lazy by the way and it is everywhere.

funny how this was taken so personally. oh no not me. i have a blah and a blah. yeah i have a blah too. lol. and my blah says that your blah stinks. lol. it was a joke!!!!

where is mega when i need him? i enjoy his wreckless arguments much more.

i should know better than to think out loud on here.

Ecstatic
01-04-2005, 12:44 AM
You can't capitalize so I don't know what you are talking about. My spelling and grammar is beyond reproach.
I'm assuming this was tongue-in-cheek, Vicki. Otherwise, you would have to account for using "can't" when there is no empirical evidence to support hillbilly's inability to capitalize, only his choice not to (should be "don't," a matter of choice, not "can't," an assessment of ability). And how about your subject-verb agreement, Vicki? "spelling and grammar" (two things) /are/ beyond reproach. Hence, my assumption that you're funning us.

YOu cant count me either, Im the editor of an international business magazine and I have a BA degree in English Literature and an A grade A-level in English language.............lol.
Either I have to assume that you, too, are pulling our collective leg, Elpachio, or I have to wonder about the accreditation of the college or university which awarded you that BA in English. :P

I think a lot would be accomplished if people only took the time to formulate their thoughts clearly, then re-read what they've written to see if they've actually said what they intended with a minimum of egregious spelling and grammatical errors.

Slither
01-04-2005, 01:32 AM
It's a fucking shemale forum, who gives a shit?

Realgirls4me
01-04-2005, 01:58 AM

Apparently, as well as unfortunately, not too many judging simply by the number of views this topic has garnered so far.

As far as who gives a shit, well, I for one do. I shouldn't have to labor to find the intent or meaning of a post due simply to another's inability to write a coherent thought. Compared to most forums out there, the text posted in here is generally relatively short, being trumped of course by pictures instead. Is it really that much to ask that some -- a few in my eyes, mind you -- take a few seconds more to capitalize a term here, or add a period there, before hitting the submit button ? I am by no means perfect, not even close, but I do attempt to make my postings as reader-friendly as possible. I mean, there are some in here who don't know the difference between,there, their, and they're. Sheesh.

... Would you, Slither, in a public setting and with an audience present, want your thoughts and words muffled misrepresented, or misinterpreted to the point that your speech comes out highly misunderstood, dubious, or ineffective of its intent ? It's the same thing with the written word. I won't even read certain thread topics, if I see who has been posting in it. It just isn't worth my time fighting it to attempt to get what the poster was trying to convey.

So call me a snob. :)

Slither
01-04-2005, 03:47 AM
If a person types "yo i luv shemailz n i wana fukk 1 in the azz wit mah dick" then yes he's a fucking retard and doesn't belong here.

One or two spelling errors in a post, is nitpicking. For instance hillbilly made sure to point out in another post that Vicki spelled criticize wrong. Ok, who fucking cares? One word, big deal, no need to sound the sirens and call the grammar police. Unless someone makes a totally incoherent post it's not worth it.

RangeHova
01-04-2005, 05:57 AM
All in all it's just internet message board communication. Impropper grammar, bad spelling, and worse are what you are going to find on any message board. The same goes for casual emails and instant messaging. It's the most casual off the top of the head writtten word there is.

I'd rather the writer bring something interesting to the table than to be a boring drone with great spelling and propper grammar.

"yo i luv shemailz n i wana fukk 1 in the azz wit mah dick"

That just happens to be one of the many forms of internet English. I too hate this type of verbal garbage but i wouldn't classify those people as dumb just nerver wracking to people like me.

Realgirls4me
01-04-2005, 08:20 AM
All in all it's just internet message board communication. Impropper grammar, bad spelling, and worse are what you are going to find on any message board. The same goes for casual emails and instant messaging. It's the most casual off the top of the head writtten word there is.

I'd rather the writer bring something interesting to the table than to be a boring drone with great spelling and propper grammar.

That just happens to be one of the many forms of internet English. I too hate this type of verbal garbage but i wouldn't classify those people as dumb just nerver wracking to people like me.

I never said or implied that anyone in here is dumb. On the other hand, I did say they were lazy. I too want to see a poster bring something interesting to the table, but I must be able to read and comprehend it first.

Evilhomer
01-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Damn, now it's going to take me forty five minutes to type a post. (wait is that right "type a post")? Man, this sucks I thought i was safe here but no, somebody always has to find a problem with something. Crap, I think that was a run on sentence. Is it run on or run-on sentence. This is great, on top of my poor spelling and gramatical skills, I am pretty lazy can type for shit have a mild case of dyslexia and have a wireless keyboard with low batteries. Woooo Hooo, ain't life grand. People need to chill a bit ....Its alll good.

well I do think the caps thing is a pain in the ass. I can't imagine why someone would type in all caps.....or even WORSE ...ThE PeOpLe ThAt AlTeRnAte CaPs AnD LoWeRcAsE... Or Just The Cap As The First Letter...yeah that gets me a bit.

LG
01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Look, I have an A in English and I haven't made a serious spelling mistake in a long time (unless it's a typo or I haven't be bothered to spell properly- such as when I am sending an SMS or leaving someone a note or in fact posting on a forum). I'm sure I'll probably make one now, though...But who gives a flying fuck anyway? If you read Gia Darling's latest post you'll see it's littered with errors and bad punctuation. And, showing good grace, Gia jokes that she has to improve her spelling (Gia, to me you are perfect).

Then again I did get somewhat peeved when others miscontrued my suggestion that tranny-chasing (or tranny-loving) could be described as either a fetish or a perversion (read my post in 'Hi all' or refer to your dictionary to see the genuine meaning of these words- neither word is actually as bad as what most people believe it to be). Someone suggestion that perversion refers to 'being forced' into sex, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Does it all matter? Not if we can make sense of each other and not get all hot and blustery just because we don't know exactly what someone is trying to say (either because our understanding of words is wrong or because theirs is). After all, are we not all on this forum because it is we who are the open-minded ones?

Then again bad punctuation can occasionally make a difference. Is it-

Private. No swimming allowed.

Or-

Private? No. Swimming allowed.

Increase the peace

Mugai_hentaisha
01-04-2005, 01:29 PM
To me this isn't worth the fight.

So I will move on saying only this, "To err is human, the ability to forgive is divine."

Take that anyway you want to, and if it offends then look at my signature.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh what the hell, I am a Scot.

Personally I loathe bad grammer and spelling, but then again I am man enough to admit that I do it from time to time. With that in mind I refuse to cast stones at people because of their grammer and spelling.

Invisiboy
01-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Is it me, or is there a direct correlation between intelligence and Hungangels/admirers? Now, look what you started! :lol:

lurker
01-04-2005, 09:30 PM
TYpeng with one hane is extrmemly diffikult.

Forgive me if I don't bother to stop my favorite past time to correct grammar and spelling in this forum. After all, I came here to see photographs, video clips, and perhaps converse with people who share the same fantasies as I, not to have my thoughts and expressions checked by English professors.

Most of what we see here is the difference between talking in a diner with a group of friends vs. making a formal presentation in a business or professional environment. In the one, you expect to get a little leeway for your casual attitude and mistakes, in the other you know you will be held to the highest standards and that you must meet those standards to be successful.

Personally I don't mind a little "Ebonics" every now and then. Or perhaps we should form a commitee to develop a standard format for presentations and publications similar to what the medical and science journals have produced? We could establish guidelines for document size, margins, bibliographies, charts, and graphics? We could call it ISO7734. The Society of Hungangels Uniform Technical Umpired Publications.

(Didju gitit?)

hillbilly
01-04-2005, 10:27 PM
it doesn't bother me. i was simply surprised by how many people can't spell.

i actually spell pretty poorly so if i see it then...

it's funny how people are like hey man i'm not here to spell but then respond to this post to flex. you're forgiven. :wink:

Realgirls4me
01-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Lurker,

Yes, informality, leeway, and casuality are par for the course, and in fact excused, if not welcomed, in forums such as this one which are graphic intense and frequently short on the text front, and I seriously doubt there is anyone in here policing your or anyone else's spelling or grammar, but all the aforementioned are miles apart from what a few of us in this thread are getting at. We're talking about flagrant, egregious postings which one has to work at in an attempt to extract something out of it. Christ, it's like trying to read hieroglyphics through dirty bifocals at times.

... Tell me you didn't have to read both of ILUVNICOLE's posts twice, in his/her search for Nicole Adams, which you recently responded to ?

Here are my examples:

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx. (simple statement)

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx? (question)

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx? (Emphasis is on Mike, as if it wouldn't be likely for him to pair up with Danielle.)

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx? (Emphasis is on Danielle [Underlining or bold face might also work here, but I would utilize italics] )

Mike ? Is going out ? With Danielle Foxxx ? ( The questionmarks provide the thought balance, as if all parts of the statement are incredulous)

Mike -- is going out -- with Danielle Foxxx. (Here the emphasis is on the "going out" part, as if Mike has a reputation of a dull homebody, etc)

Mike is going out ... with Danielle Foxxx. (The ellipsis here can serve two functions. In this case, Danielle is an afterthought to Mike going out. The other function is that of a "filler")

Mike is going out -- with Danielle Foxxx! (Here the dash in combination with an exclamation point give both parts equal umph!)

Mike. Is. Going. Out. With. Danielle. Foxxx. (Here the whole statement suggests certainty and clarification, if not playfulness, as if to clarify a previous question [underlining it would work also, as well as posting it vertically or utilizing exclamation points, or maybe embellishing it with bold text] )

There are many, many more ways to give the aforesaid example a different meaning, color, tone, or style, but I think you get my point, right ?

For ILUVNICOLE :

http://www.grammarbook.com/

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/index.htm

http://englishplus.com/

www.merriam-webster.com/home.htm

If I, a product of one of the worst high schools in this city at the time, and consequently one who did not graduate from said high school can recover to become a better writer, you should be able too also. The 'net is there at your disposal for your learning and improvement, Bunky. Use it!

partlycloudy
01-04-2005, 11:20 PM
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3262/50cent1nf0hf.jpg

lurker
01-05-2005, 07:11 AM
realgirls4me,

Point taken. And yes, I did have to read the posts twice.

partly cloudy, Is that Fifty Cent? I guess you never know what prison time will do to a person!

partlycloudy
01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
http://img46.exs.cx/img46/9489/50cent9hw.jpg

Elpachio
01-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Either I have to assume that you, too, are pulling our collective leg, Elpachio, or I have to wonder about the accreditation of the college or university which awarded you that BA in English. :P

What's that supposed to mean you cheeky swine? My English grammar and vocabulary is faultless. I received my 2:1 degree at the University in Charles Dickens' home town.
And it amazes me how many people refer to years with an apostrophe, e.g. In the 1970's.
The apostrophe is not necessary because it doesn't belong to 1970. It is the plural of the 70s so it does not require an apostrophe. That gets my goat.

jerry
01-05-2005, 08:55 PM
By no means faultless. You should have written: My English grammar and vocabulary are faultless. (Because the subject is plural.)

Tara Emory
01-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Having worked in the publishing business for part of my life, I think it just boils down to not proofreading. If I'm just writing on a internet forum, I'm not going to be too anal about it.. Typos are a little less forgivable on web pages, but what really irks me is when actual places (in the real world) manage to screw things up.
We have a bunch of gas stations around here that have these stickers on the gas pumps.. Some examples:

Drive off's will be prosecuted

-There seems to be a whole generation of people in the US who don't know how to use the apostrophe, and somehow these errors make it all the way to the sticker printers. My guess is that the stickers were printed up in Hong Kong.

Another one of my favorites is the sticker that says "With MTBE". Yes, it's in quotes.. Who said this famous quote? Mark Twain? Josef Stalin? I'm dying to know who's pushing this gasoline additive.

But the best use of "Engrish" I have seen was on a package of Chinese -made AAA batteries.. They were called "Dinacells" and they looked like Duracells. But somewhere on the back it had this wonderful warning. "Do not decompose the battery!" Wow.. I didn't know you could do that to a battery.

So, occasional typos means we're just lazy (I know I don't proofread very well), and forgivable on the net. I certainly don't check to see if my sentences are parallel or whatever.. I use the three dots after my sentences... I like to, becuase it gives a very "stream of consicousness" feel to things.. But when bad grammar makes it all the way to painted signs, then I guess you can just blame folks to whom English isn't their primary language. Personally I'm more annoyed by people who substitute "ppl" for "people". How much to do bet that People magazine will change their name to "PPL"?

-Tara

Tara Emory
01-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Well, realgirls- all those examples are WRONG! I just ran into Danielle Fox recently and she didn't say anything about going out with anyone named Mike.

Tara

PS: What bothers me even more than users of "ppl" is anyone who throws around the term "gurl" Great, let's all re-badge transgendered people something that is one letter off from "hurl". And it's so, like intentionally masculine it just makes me thing of hairy cross-dressers. God I hope it doesn't catch on. Anyone who joins my yahoo group and uses that awful term automatically gets put into a pile of membership requests that I mull over for a couple of weeks. I'm okay with "t-girl" or just "girl". I'll take "tranny" in a pinch, but don't ever call me a "gurl". Which reminds me, what the hell is a "boi"?

partlycloudy
01-06-2005, 12:50 AM
if anybody's bored http://www.engrish.com/

Q. What is Engrish?

A. Engrish can be simply defined as the humorous English mistakes that appear in Japanese advertising and product design.

Ecstatic
01-06-2005, 01:57 AM

What's that supposed to mean you cheeky swine? My English grammar and vocabulary is faultless. I received my 2:1 degree at the University in Charles Dickens' home town.
And it amazes me how many people refer to years with an apostrophe, e.g. In the 1970's.
The apostrophe is not necessary because it doesn't belong to 1970. It is the plural of the 70s so it does not require an apostrophe. That gets my goat.
First of all, Elpachio, I was assuming that you were speaking tongue in cheek, so there was no insult or offense intended. Secondly, here's what you wrote:

If we deconstruct that sentence, we find the following errors in typography, spelling, and grammar:

YOu: should be You
cant: should be can't
Im: should be I'm

Additionally, the comma following either renders this sentence a comma splice (two independent clauses joined by a comma and no coordinating conjunction).

In your reply, as Jerry noted, you commit a subject-verb agreement error (grammar and vocabulary, being two things, require a plural verb).

And why the need for a personal insult in your rebuttal ("you cheeky swine")? In what way did I earn that disrespect?

Regarding the apostrophe issue, what we see here is a distinction between British and American English usage. As far as I know, in England, where apostrophes are used to indicate either contraction or possession, such apostrophe use is considered superfluous, if not entirely incorrect. However, it is standard and correct in American usage. To be thorough, it's optional, and either 1970s or 1970's is correct. Sometimes the apostrophe is appropriately used to indicate plurality which might otherwise be obscure: for instance, in the expression "dot your i's and cross your t's" (it isn't "dot your is" and, especially in this forum, we should be careful to not "cross our ts" :P ). Of course, this could also be written as "dot your "i"s, but that is considered awkward at least in American usage.

For what it's worth, I earned my BA in English at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a 3.87 GPA and summa cum laude status, and my MA in English at Colorado State University with a 4.0 GPA and Colorado State Fellowship.

Tara: love those photos! You know how to make a point. I'll be careful not to refer to you as a "gurl" (how about "grrl"? Or is that just "riot grrls"?).

GroobySteven
01-06-2005, 03:00 AM
I think we're really finding out who is anal in this form and who just likes arse!
seanchai

Ecstatic
01-06-2005, 03:44 AM
I think we're really finding out who is anal in this form and who just likes arse!
seanchai
Well, anal-ytic anyway, seanchai.

Elpachio
01-06-2005, 08:31 PM
If you take the word "swine" to be an insult you are rather sad. Swine is actually a term of endearment. If I was insulting you I would have used a far nastier word.

And well done both of you for spotting the deliberate grammatical mistakes in my posts. You have both passed the test. Would you like to be my part time sub-editor on my international B2B magazine with 30,000 readers?

Ecstatic
01-06-2005, 09:59 PM
If you take the word "swine" to be an insult you are rather sad. Swine is actually a term of endearment. If I was insulting you I would have used a far nastier word.
Swine is a term of endearment? Not in these United States! But no offense taken.

And well done both of you for spotting the deliberate grammatical mistakes in my posts. You have both passed the test. Would you like to be my part time sub-editor on my international B2B magazine with 30,000 readers?
Then I was right in assuming that you were "funning" us: I thought those errors were deliberate. If you are serious about your B2B magazine, pm me with details.

Evilhomer
01-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Swine -Any of various omnivorous, even-toed ungulates of the family Suidae, including pigs, hogs, and boars, having a stout body with thick skin, a short neck, and a movable snout.
A person regarded as brutish or contemptible.

Tara -you look as hot as ever .... awsome pics ....

P.S. sorry for all of my grammatical errors.

hillbilly
01-07-2005, 06:41 PM
i hope that everyone has seen the wonderful documentary "Spellbound" about the national spelling bee. it's wonderful.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0334405/fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0 wfHE9c3BlbGxib3VuZHxodG1sPTF8bm09b24_;fc=1;ft=20;f m=1

check it out sometime!

partlycloudy
01-11-2005, 08:13 PM
It isn't so much the spelling that eats at me as much as what has become the vogue use of not capitalizing to begin a sentence (Hee-hee, Hillbilly!), along with the following: run-on sentences, misuse of terms (e.g.,Jealousy for Envy, your for you're, their for they're, et all), violating the three rule on punctuation, and last but not least, riding the cap key as a couple of posters in here are known for doing. I have other pet peeves, but the cap key riding issue, and conversely, lack of utilizing the cap key to start a sentence, are both the mark of laziness imho. There is no excuse for either. It's akin to driving on the shoulder of a road in order to circumvent traffic. If a poster thinks what they have to say is of any value, then why not make it as reader-friendly as possible by giving the post some semblance of ebb and flow that proper capitalizing and punctuation provide ? Why should a reader have to work hard at deciphering what another is attempting to say ? I will always forgive a bad speller, as we all can make a spelling gaffe here and there, but one with bad mechanics, punctuation, et all, no. Never.

Is it genetically borne ? Nope, it's everywhere.

... That's my two cents on the matter at hand. :)

one might think that this individual would practice what he preaches but he doesn't. he violates his own standards for communication every time he logs onto this site. where, one might ask? want a clue? it's in his sobriquet! that's right ladies and gentlemen! he violates in his own fucking name! yowza! realgirls4me!?! replacing 'for' with the number '4' for convenience! blasphemy! must be too lazy to actually type out f-o-r. no excuse for that.

I mean, there are some in here who don't know the difference between,there, their, and they're. Sheesh.

and there are others who don't know the difference between words and numbers.

hmmm, maybe it's an attempt to be vogue?

faggotry will not be tolerated.

touché encore :wink:

Realgirls4me
01-12-2005, 04:27 AM
For the record to anyone reading and wondering what's going on here, go back to the second page of this thread and see what Partlycloudy initially posted in this thread -- A post (image) which had nothing to do with the topics at hand (spelling and grammar for the most part up to that point), and clearly intented to derail the thread for reasons still unknown. How else would anyone construe or interpret his juvenile post ? I in turn lowered myself to his level and posted an unsavory image of four obese women in bikinis in his Asian Persuasions thread to give him a taste of his own medicine, punctuating my frivolous post with a "Touché ?", as in, you made your point, and now I've made mine. Anymore of this childlike behavior to follow ? Well, apparently, Partlycloudy feels there needs to be. After viewing some of the lovely women in his Asian Persuasions thread, I posted an image of a girl he had posted in said thread earlier and gave him props for his thread thinking this little feud was over, only to have him follow me up with a post telling me to stay out of his thread, along with this posting. ...It's interesting how a thread clearly labeled "Spelling" and with over 2100 hits at this point, it was he, and only he, who through his posting, decided to appoint himself arbiter as to what and what shouldn't be posted in HungAngels by trying to derail it with it. My thinking, as well as that of some 2100 others who have stopped by here, on the issue at hand is that if you don't like what's being discussed -- particularly the thread is clearly marked as a side issue topic on communicating in here -- by some in a thread, then simply ignore it. i.e., How are they hurting or affecting him ? I love post-op discussions and images, but it would never occur to me to go into a thread and hijack it or derail it simply because they weren't discussing post-ops. Unless a thread such as this one is clearly expending broadband we can use on the images or discussions of TS women, or Partlycloudy actually owns the site and can do as he pleases, it seems Partlycloudy has a different idea of decorum or respect of others.

one might think that this individual would practice what he preaches but he doesn't. he violates his own standards for communication every time he logs onto this site. where, one might ask? want a clue? it's in his sobriquet! that's right ladies and gentlemen! he violates in his own fucking name! yowza! realgirls4me!?! replacing 'for' with the number '4' for convenience! blasphemy! must be too lazy to actually type out f-o-r. no excuse for that.

and there are others who don't know the difference between words and numbers.

hmmm, maybe it's an attempt to be vogue?

faggotry will not be tolerated.

touché encore :wink:

Hmmmm, criticism from one who is too lazy to capitalize ? You've got some nerve. If you must know, Einstein, my anonym was written that way for brevity, and the aim and insertion of the number "4" was to break it up and hopefully make it more legible upon first glance.

Why don't you run along like a good little boy and go view some of your favorite Gidget repeats, or better, go out and buy a sports jersey with your favorite player's name on its back. It would be so-o-o-o-o original of you, and oh so vogue, such as your writing in here.

...Do you really want me to respond in kind as I could have ? I don't think you can handle me, and I don't think others in here care for anymore of your juvenile antics also.

partlycloudy
01-12-2005, 08:52 AM
uh oh. he must be serious. he italicized a whole paragraph! fellow readers of hungangels, let me break this down for you.

For the record to anyone reading and wondering what's going on here, go back to the second page of this thread and see what Partlycloudy initially posted in this thread -- A post (image) which had nothing to do with the topics at hand (spelling and grammar for the most part up to that point), and clearly intented to derail the thread for reasons still unknown. How else would anyone construe or interpret his juvenile post ?

i was injecting some humor into the thread. you either got it or you didn't. obviously, you didn't.

I in turn lowered myself to his level and posted an unsavory image of four obese women in bikinis in his Asian Persuasions thread to give him a taste of his own medicine, punctuating my frivolous post with a "Touché ?", as in, you made your point, and now I've made mine.

here's the real deal on this "touché" remark. you see, a while back, when this guy had no internet manners, i exposed him of his faggotry.

what, one might ask, is faggotry? well, basically, it's when you do some gay ass shit to play yourself.

for example, entering a thread titled "tattooed shemales" and commenting on how stupid you think tattoos are and then asking for photos of non tattooed shemales only to have the fact that the girl in said complainers avatar is sporting a tattoo. that's faggotry.

anyways, after i exposed him of faggotry, he said "touché." i imagine he was just waiting for an opportunity to get me back. the only comeback he could muster at the time was that he met the girl in his avatar. the funny part about that is that there's no mention of having a good time with her. and if anybody knows a thing about the girl in his avatar, she has standards. which leads me to believe this guy might look like some quasimoto motherfucker. you can read it here. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=933&highlight=)

...It's interesting how a thread clearly labeled "Spelling" and with over 2100 hits at this point

actually, what's interesting was this thread was under 2000 hits before i made my post exposing your faggotry. i know because i did a search for it earlier to get my signature. that means 100+ people have read about your faggotry.

Hmmmm, criticism from one who is too lazy to capitalize ? You've got some nerve. If you must know, Einstein, my anonym was written that way for brevity, and the aim and insertion of the number "4" was to break it up and hopefully make it more legible upon first glance.

i got nerve? i was just pointing out your faggotry.

for another example of faggotry, look no further than this thread. some guy coming in here like some grammar god complaining about internet dialect when he has it in his own name. that's faggotry.

Why don't you run along like a good little boy and go view some of your favorite Gidget repeats, or better, go out and buy a sports jersey with your favorite player's name on its back. It would be so-o-o-o-o original of you, and oh so vogue, such as your writing in here.

gidget? never heard of it. sports jersey? wrong there too. was that supposed to be funny? and i'm flattered that you think i'm vogue.

...Do you really want me to respond in kind as I could have ?

honestly, i think this is the best you could do.

I don't think you can handle me

i already have. twice.

you see that spot at the back of the club? yeah, that's right, over there where no one is. go stand over there.

http://img105.exs.cx/img105/2770/29hick5ug.jpg

Realgirls4me
01-12-2005, 11:47 AM
How old are you, PC, 15 ? Wait, that would be an insult to the warpest of 15 year olds anywhere out there so scratch that question.Why not turn the computer over to one of your peers in that trailer park you reside in and let them see if they can finally figure out the difference between a keyboard and a waffle iron, huh? I really don’t know whether to feel pity or disgust for you. I’m leaning toward the former at this moment.

So tagging, and thus, derailing threads, is your idea of humor ? How so ? So was referring to me as Realidiot12 upstream a term of endearment that simply went over my head or what ? I don’t even know why I’m bothering with you here, but hey, you insist on wanting to play with the big boys, so here ya go.

Let me address Partlycloudy’s incredible drivel point by point:

* Thank you for providing the link to that tattoo thread posting, by the way (Only an idiot would search high and low through old threads in order to attack me, and in this case, supply me with a lasso for his own hanging).
The posting generously provided by this dunce, clearly shows to everyone in here that even though I was in the other camp regarding tattoos, I was, unlike his behavior in this thread, clearly on topic (tattoos), and that the touché! in question was merely conceding to his point about my avatar (Sapphire) sporting a tattoo – I was giving him props for his observation and he missed it! As everyone in here can clearly read for themselves, it was a harmless, friendly emoticon laden exchange between the two of us with no malice, and no different than what goes on here everyday/week between two parties with opposite points of view. Only an ignorant, if not, delusional, moron would twist the definition of a term such as touché, carry it all these months with him, and then try to get back at another with it without any basis whatsoever for it. I didn’t even remember that exchange, or with whom it was with (PC), until he brought it in here today. Incredible. Simply incredible.

* The point I’m making about the “2100” hits is that out of all those views, only you – YOU – decided it was your place to attempt to derail the thread in question. It didn’t matter if the thread had 50 views at the time you did your stupid search. The fact is that not one of those hundreds of views pulled your chickenshit BS in here. Not one. Not surprisingly, you completely missed the point.

* You’re vogue by default, if at all in this case. It’s probably the only thing you’ll ever have in common with any large group of people. Serendipity has smiled upon a shortcoming of yours, so you might as well ride it for all it’s worth. By the way,dialect generally refers to a language, or the idiom/vernacular of that language. I think you meant dialogue, and that’s not what we were talking about in here.

* “Quasimoto motherfucker” ??? If you only knew. I have no trouble meeting, or for that matter dating women, so don’t go there. There are at least two HA posters here who know what I look like, and I doubt their description falls anywhere near that of your friend Quasi. Oh, and it’s Quasimodo, dunce.

By the way, I’m fascinated by your obsession with the term faggotry. What kind of issues(manhood, bigotry, denial, etc) are you grappling here with, PC ? Hmmmm ? They seem so deepseated at that too. My,my.

I'm through lowering myself to your level. Say whatever you like, I'm not going to waste my time responding to you anymore, Junior.

Mugai_hentaisha
01-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Damn Where am I when things turn ugly? I mean really...... just left here for a couple of days! :lol:

Anyway just some quick points and or comments.

I have learned over the years that the easier you make the "spelling factor" on computers and or forums (the addition of the spell checker and other things) the worse the overall spelling becomes. Spell checkers cannot tell the difference between words like "break and brake" <--(that is a popular one where I am from), "hare and hair", and so on and so on. What it finally boils down to is people need to slow down actually look at the words they are actually typing, printing, and writing. People if you can't spell take steps to improve yourself, hell I did, I know it hasn't helped very much :D .

About the "cheeky Swine" thing.....it is pure popular cultural expression that hasn't made it to the US yet and hopefully won't.
the Amazing thing is people get upset about being called a pig but yet wear the word "Pimp" like the freaking medal of honor that it isn't. Some People don't get upset over being called a "Dog"or sorry "Dawg". Personally i don't like being called either. :x

My final comment goes out to Tara in all of her glory......

Personally i hate the "Gurl" and "ppl" usage as much as you do. The former is used by people who really don't know what the hell they are talking about, the latter is used by people who are way to lazy to know what the hell they are talking about. By the way Tara is it ok to call you a HOT SEXY LADY?.

BTW Tara loved the pictures as usual, keep them coming.

partlycloudy
01-12-2005, 06:16 PM
that was WEAK realgirls, absolutely weak

too bad my APB thread was removed

your faggotry is self evident

partlycloudy
01-12-2005, 11:24 PM
all right, roll over and let me give it to you one more time...

* Thank you for providing the link to that tattoo thread posting, by the way (Only an idiot would search high and low through old threads in order to attack me, and in this case, supply me with a lasso for his own hanging). The posting generously provided by this dunce, clearly shows to everyone in here that even though I was in the other camp regarding tattoos, I was, unlike his behavior in this thread, clearly on topic (tattoos), and that the touché! in question was merely conceding to his point about my avatar (Sapphire) sporting a tattoo – I was giving him props for his observation and he missed it! As everyone in here can clearly read for themselves, it was a harmless, friendly emoticon laden exchange between the two of us with no malice, and no different than what goes on here everyday/week between two parties with opposite points of view. Only an ignorant, if not, delusional, moron would twist the definition of a term such as touché, carry it all these months with him, and then try to get back at another with it without any basis whatsoever for it. I didn’t even remember that exchange, or with whom it was with (PC), until he brought it in here today. Incredible. Simply incredible.

a lasso for my own hanging? i'm reading what you wrote and you must of forgot to bring the rope. yes, he was in the other camp regarding tattoos, but what he forgot to mention was that after he put down tattoos he asked for posts of non tattooed girls. was that an attempt to hijack a thread? cuz non tattooed girls in a thread titled "tattooed shemales" would clearly not be on topic. and as for the "touché", you're the one who used it months after the fact in the asian persuasions thread. that's how i remembered you. just like i know you remember that exchange liar.

* The point I’m making about the “2100” hits is that out of all those views, only you – YOU – decided it was your place to attempt to derail the thread in question. It didn’t matter if the thread had 50 views at the time you did your stupid search. The fact is that not one of those hundreds of views pulled your chickenshit BS in here. Not one. Not surprisingly, you completely missed the point.

like i said before, i wasn't attempting to derail it, i was injecting some humor. if you look further into that thread, you would see that later on i provided a link to a site that contained funny uses of english contributing to the thread. i wasn't hijacking. you, and only YOU decided that it was your place to attempt to derail my thread. and you think that i'm missing the point? tell me, how many more people have read about your faggotry now?

* You’re vogue by default, if at all in this case. It’s probably the only thing you’ll ever have in common with any large group of people.

are you talking about yourself? speaking from your own experiences of trying to fit in? a large group of people voted for the president and even...

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/8803/bushthinks9yi.jpg

Serendipity has smiled upon a shortcoming of yours, so you might as well ride it for all it’s worth. By the way,dialect generally refers to a language, or the idiom/vernacular of that language. I think you meant dialogue, and that’s not what we were talking about in here.

dialect? dialogue? you're just nitpicking here because that's all you can do.

* “Quasimoto motherfucker” ??? If you only knew. I have no trouble meeting, or for that matter dating women, so don’t go there. There are at least two HA posters here who know what I look like, and I doubt their description falls anywhere near that of your friend Quasi. Oh, and it’s Quasimodo, dunce.

come on man, you tellin me you don't fall into any of these categories? old, short, or ugly? which is it? your fellow HA posters can confirm if you're answer is real.

By the way, I’m fascinated by your obsession with the term faggotry. What kind of issues(manhood, bigotry, denial, etc) are you grappling here with, PC ? Hmmmm ? They seem so deepseated at that too. My,my.

refer to my definition of faggotry above. you really don't get it. i'm beginning to think you might have some reading comprehension issues.

was that it? was that the best you could do? name calling and grammar correction?

you can say i'm childish if you want, but then that makes you my toy.

and i'm done playing with you. :wink:

zerrrr
01-13-2005, 02:35 AM
I apologize for not being able to resist the sarcasm building within me.

Rem - Shiny Happy People Lyrics

Shiny happy people laughing
Meet me in the crowd
People people
Throw your love around
Love me love me
Take it into town
Happy happy
Put it in the ground
Where the flowers grow
Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands

Everyone around love them, love them
Put it in your hands
Take it take it
There's no time to cry
Happy happy
Put it in your heart
Where tomorrow shines
Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands

partlycloudy
01-13-2005, 03:56 AM
Strike a pose
Strike a pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue

Look around everywhere you turn is heartache
It's everywhere that you go [look around]
You try everything you can to escape
The pain of life that you know [life that you know]

When all else fails and you long to be
Something better than you are today
I know a place where you can get away
It's called a dance floor, and here's what it's for, so

Chorus:

Come on, vogue
Let your body move to the music [move to the music]
Hey, hey, hey
Come on, vogue
Let your body go with the flow [go with the flow]
You know you can do it

All you need is your own imagination
So use it that's what it's for [that's what it's for]
Go inside, for your finest inspiration
Your dreams will open the door [open up the door]

It makes no difference if you're black or white
If you're a boy or a girl
If the music's pumping it will give you new life
You're a superstar, yes, that's what you are, you know it

(chorus, substituting "groove" for "move")

Beauty's where you find it
Not just where you bump and grind it
Soul is in the musical
That's where I feel so beautiful
Magical, life's a ball
So get up on the dance floor

(chorus)

Vogue, [Vogue]
Beauty's where you find it [move to the music]
Vogue, [Vogue]
Beauty's where you find it [go with the flow]

Greta Garbo, and Monroe
Deitrich and DiMaggio
Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean
On the cover of a magazine

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean
Picture of a beauty queen
Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire
Ginger Rogers, dance on air

They had style, they had grace
Rita Hayworth gave good face
Lauren, Katherine, Lana too
Bette Davis, we love you

Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

Vogue, vogue

Oooh, you've got to
Let your body move to the music
Oooh, you've got to just
Let your body go with the flow
Oooh, you've got to
Vogue

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/615/vogue5gz.jpg

ONEWORLD
01-13-2005, 05:25 AM
*YAWNS*

I FOUND IT SO EASY OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS TO SUPPRESS THE IMPULSE TO POST IN THIS IDIOTIC THREAD; BUT AFTER, COUNT THEM *HOLDS UP 4 FINGERS* FOUR PAGES OF DRIVEL, I DON’T SEE MY POV POSTED BY ANYONE ELSE, SO LET’S MAKE THIS HAPPEN…

THIS IS THE 1ST BOARD THAT I’VE ENCOUNTERED WHERE POSTERS ARE FIXATED & HAVE COMMENTED ON MY ALL CAPS…I FIND THIS SHIT HILARIOUS. THE OWNER & MODERATOR GIVES YOU ALL THESE OPTIONS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS (FONTS, COLORS, UNDERLINING, ITALICS) TO CHOOSE FROM, TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, AND CURIOUSLY; IF NOT ATLEAST REVEALING , YOU CHOOSE TO TYPE AS IF YOU’RE DOING A TREATISE ON HOW THE PRACTICE OF ANAL SEX IN 1215 INFLUENCED THE SIGNING OF THE MAGNA CARTA. LOL. PERSONALLY, I REMAIN UNBOTHERED OBVIOUSLY, SINCE I CONTINUE TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS I CHOOSE

...What it finally boils down to is people need to slow down actually look at the words they are actually typing, printing, and writing...

WRONG, PEOPLE NEED TO POST ANYWAY THEY CHOOSE AND LET THEIR POST BE A REFLECTION OF WHO THEY ARE…THEN, THE PATRONS READING THEIR POST CAN MAKE THE JUDGEMENT. WHAT I SEE IS A LOT OF UNCREATIVE, BLAND DULLARDS TRYING TO SHOVE CONFORMITY AND UNIFORMITY DOWN OUR THROATS…USE YOUR CREATIVITY & BACK THE FUCK UP.

EXACTLY…

PEOPLE TEND TO TYPE THE WAY THEY SPEAK AND THE WRITTEN WORD TENDS TO BE SOMEWHAT LIMITING, HENCE THE CREATION OF SMILIE FACES, FONTS, COLORS, ETC…

THANK YOU…

AS MUCH AS SOME TRY TO OVER-INTELLECTUALIZE AND UNDER-INTERPRET THIS SHIT, IT’S JUST PORN.

THIS POINT SEEMS TO GET LOST ON LOT OF PEOPLE…

AND BRUH, YOU SEEM TO LOSE IT RIGHT HERE…

If a person types "yo i luv shemailz n i wana fukk 1 in the azz wit mah dick" then yes he's a fucking retard and doesn't belong here.

REALLY? HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE POST, THEN MAYBE IT’S NOT MEANT FOR YA…THERE ARE 2500+ VIEWS OF THIS THREAD, BUT ONLY 40 POSTS. DO YOU SPEAK FOR EVERY FUCKING CAT ON THIS SITE?…

FURTHERMORE, THERE ARE MANY SITES WHERE MESSAGE BOARD ACRONYMS (PPL, LOL, LMAO, OMG, BTW, DGMS, PMJI, TIA, ETC…) ARE THE “ORDER OF THE DAY”…

I never said or implied that anyone in here is dumb. On the other hand, I did say they were lazy. I too want to see a poster bring something interesting to the table, but I must be able to read and comprehend it first.

THEN SKIM ALL MY POST…

IT’S ONLY RIGHT, I SKIM ALL YOUR SHIT…

THE CAPS STAY…

GET A LIFE.

Realgirls4me
01-13-2005, 06:43 AM

THEN SKIM ALL MY POST…

IT’S ONLY RIGHT, I SKIM ALL YOUR SHIT…

THE CAPS STAY…

GET A LIFE.

Suit yourself as to whether you skip my postings or not, Oneworld. I really could care less, as you offer nothing -- NOTHING -- I can use whatsoever. Yeah, why would I, or anyone else in here for that matter, want to ever place themselves in such an embarrassing or humbling position as to challenge your "omniscient driven enlightening" posts ? Given your post here, I just can't understand how this place survives when you're "pedagogy" isn't around here. ...It's the least we can do for you, your highness, but what time of the day would you like us all to genuflect before you en masse, by the way ? Wow, Oneworld, you r da man!
I could care less as to whether you read my posts or sleep with your fuckin' caps, but I'm willing to bet the house -- BET THE HOUSE -- that my postings are far more reader-friendly and far more easier to comprehend than any of your drivel in its current state will ever be, regardless of content. Those are the facts, Bunky, now go deal with that fact in your "life" now, okay ? I'm through here.

ONEWORLD
01-13-2005, 08:34 AM
…Given your post here, I just can't understand how this place survives when you're "pedagogy" isn't around here…

THIS PLACE SURVIVES QUITE NICELY WITHOUT ME…YOU SEE THEY HAVE YOU TO THANK FOR ALL OF THE PULITZER PRIZE CALIBER POSTS ON SHEMALE MESSAGE BOARD ETIQUETTE, LOL…SPEAKING OF PEDAGOGY, I’LL BE HONEST, I ALMOST CRIED DURING YOUR TENDER BUT BRILLIANT DEMONSTRATION ON “THE ART OF WASTING SERVER SPACE WHILE MAKING YOURSELF SEEM UNEMPLOYED AT THE SAME TIME”, LOL.

... Tell me you didn't have to read both of ILUVNICOLE's posts twice, in his/her search for Nicole Adams, which you recently responded to ?

Here are my examples:

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx? (Emphasis is on Mike, as if it wouldn't be likely for him to pair up with Danielle.)

Mike is going out with Danielle Foxxx? (Emphasis is on Danielle [Underlining or bold face might also work here, but I would utilize italics] )

Mike ? Is going out ? With Danielle Foxxx ? ( The questionmarks provide the thought balance, as if all parts of the statement are incredulous)

Mike -- is going out -- with Danielle Foxxx. (Here the emphasis is on the "going out" part, as if Mike has a reputation of a dull homebody, etc)

Mike is going out ... with Danielle Foxxx. (The ellipsis here can serve two functions. In this case, Danielle is an afterthought to Mike going out. The other function is that of a "filler")

Mike is going out -- with Danielle Foxxx! (Here the dash in combination with an exclamation point give both parts equal umph!)

Mike. Is. Going. Out. With. Danielle. Foxxx. (Here the whole statement suggests certainty and clarification, if not playfulness, as if to clarify a previous question [underlining it would work also, as well as posting it vertically or utilizing exclamation points, or maybe embellishing it with bold text] )

There are many, many more ways to give the aforesaid example a different meaning, color, tone, or style, but I think you get my point, right ?

I LAUGHED, I CRIED…DEFINITELY THE “FEEL GOOD HIT OF THE SUMMER”, LOL.

It's the least we can do for you, your highness, but what time of the day would you like us all to genuflect before you en masse, by the way ?

WE?, WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING FOR?…

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, SPEAKING FOR ALL 2600+ VIEWERS OF THIS THREAD…

KICK ROCKS WITH THAT POPULIST, “MAN OF PEOPLE” BULLSHIT…

...Wow, Oneworld, you r da man...

DA MAN?

INTERESTING CHOICE ON THE “SPELLING”? LOL.

THE MAN OF WHAT, BTW?

WHAT IS THERE TO BE THE MAN OF?
DESPITE YOUR BEST ATTEMPTS TO TWIST THIS SHIT AROUND, I AM NOT AN EGOMANIAC…FURTHERMORE; YOU AND A FEW OTHERS ARE TRYING TO INFLUENCE EVERYONE TO TYPE AND EXPRESS THEMSELVES LIKE YOU…

I'm willing to bet the house -- BET THE HOUSE -- that my postings are far more reader-friendly and far more easier to comprehend than any of your drivel in its current state will ever be, regardless of content.

INTERESTING THAT YOU CHOOSE TO CHALLENGE MY POSTS ON THEIR CLARITY AND NOT THERE CONTENT…I THINK THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES…I REFER YOU TO THE BLATHERING ABOVE AND YOU BE THE JUDGE, LOL

Those are the facts, Bunky, now go deal with that fact in your "life" now, okay ? I'm through here.

CORRECTION: YOU WERE “THROUGH” ON THE 3RD DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2004…THE FIRST DAY YOU EVER LOGGED ON THIS SITE… :wink:

Realgirls4me
01-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Your "content" ??? Surely you jest ? When will we be privy and honored to read your next "enlightening" posting or thread ? LOL!

Ecomaniac ? You ? Naaaah. Wherever would one get that idea ? Whenever I read your posts -- the few that I have been able to read and stomach -- I can't help envision Cliff Clavin poking away on the keyboard in here. Thanks for the chuckles. What next, Cliff ?

I'm through with you, chump. Go back to your ant farm, or whatever it is that keeps you occupied when you're not "gracing" this place with your presence.

ONEWORLD
01-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Why don't you run along like a good little boy and go view some of your favorite Gidget repeats

I can't help envision Cliff Clavin poking away on the keyboard in here.

*STEPS OUT OF TIME MACHINE*

YOU AGAIN?…

WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?…SOME KIND OF PERVERTED SCHOOL TEACHER?

omg do u have anymore pics of that girl? realgirls4me

…AND THE PERVERTED PROFESSOR REPLIES…

Ack! What am I going to do with yungin's like you, Carter ?! Don't make me read your postings twice, okay ?

Your question should read:

Oh my god, do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

or,

Oh my god. Do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

or,

Oh, my god, do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

And so on, and so on, and so on...

( I don't think any more as you have it should be contracted as one term in this case, by the way)

HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY, LOL…YOUR ENTIRE DAY SEEMS TO CONSIST OF CORRECTING GRAMMAR, REVELING IN YOUR OWN TIRED, ANTIQUATED HUMOR, AND STALKING THE GURLS ON THIS SITE; CONSTANTLY ASKING WHERE THEY LIVE AND TRYING TO GATHER AS MUCH PERSONAL INFO ON THEM AS POSSIBLE…YUK, I BET YOUR HANDS ARE ALL STICKY AS YOU WERE TYPING THAT POST, DROOLING AND SHIT *GAGGING*

LOL!!!!!!

btw. i didn't start the personal attacks. 8)

LG
01-13-2005, 01:32 PM
Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...

C'mone people, stop arguing and post some pictures!

Spelling is not important on a forum like this. As long as we can communicate without misunderstanding, who gives a shit anyway?

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word"
Andrew Jackson

"As I have said before, I never had any large respect for good spelling. That is my feeling yet. Before the spelling-book came with its arbitrary forms, men unconsciously revealed shades of their characters, and also added enlightening shades of expression to what they wrote by their spelling, and so it is possible that the spelling-book has been a doubtful benevolence to us."
Mark Twain

"Our language is a rich verbal tapestry woven together from the tongues of the Greeks, the Latins, the Angles, the Klaxtons, the Celtics, the 76'ers and many other people, all of whom had severe drinking problems."
Dave Barry

HTSKR
01-13-2005, 05:13 PM
An old but good message board sentiment seems to fit here:

partlycloudy
01-13-2005, 06:30 PM
C'mone people, stop arguing and post some pictures!

"dear god, why did i ever post that image?" - reallyturnedouttobeabitch

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3170/techfrustratedcomputertongue4c.gif

http://img71.exs.cx/img71/2317/threadhasbeenhijacked8cg.jpg

ONEWORLD
01-14-2005, 12:38 AM
LOL! @ ALL THE PICS.

PARTLY CLOUDY, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I'M GONNA HAVE TO "HI-JACK" 8) THAT PICTURE TO USE IN THE FUTURE...

ON ANOTHER BOARD OF COURSE :wink:

partlycloudy
01-14-2005, 01:33 AM
sure

btw, congratulations on getting him to misspell a word

partlycloudy
01-14-2005, 01:35 AM
suggestions for realbitch to get rid of his current prison bitch status:

option 1: lay low for a while before posting regularly again, and keep the spelling/grammar criticizing in check.

option 2: log off, reinvent yourself, and come back as a new persona.

option 3: find a new hobby

cruiser
01-14-2005, 03:11 AM
:lol: :lol:

ONEWORLD
01-14-2005, 09:21 AM
suggestions for realbitch to get rid of his current prison bitch status:

option 1: lay low for a while before posting regularly again, and keep the spelling/grammar criticizing in check.

option 2: log off, reinvent yourself, and come back as a new persona.

option 3: find a new hobby

LMAO.

sure

btw, congratulations on getting him to misspell a word

NO I CAN'T CLAIM ANY CREDIT FOR HIS MISSTEPS, HE'S DOING A REMARKABLE JOB OF REVEALING THEM ALL ON HIS OWN. 8)

LG
01-14-2005, 10:25 AM
I like the pictures.

And here are a few more.

Realgirls4me
01-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow, piling on in this place seems to be de rigueur of late in here, with ol’ little Cliffy Clavin and his sidekick rash, Partlycloudy, bestowing me the honor once again of being their target du jour. I’m positively thrilled knowing these two protozoans find me worthy of their incredibly valuable time so much of late as to have me in their pitiful sights. I mean, outside the importance of slice bread, what more could a guy need or ask for ? I’m just soooooo flattered knowing that these two stooges are actually taking the time to scour this site for my postings in their lame, and to this point, futile, attempts to try to bury me with them. Aaaah, children. Tsk.Tsk.

Let me take a few seconds to go back on my word, albeit grudgingly,and address Clavin’s sidekick rash, Partlycloudy for the last time first:

How incredibly stupid must this guy be in order to first, go out and retrieve an old posting between us about tattoos, which he’s evidently harbored in his mind all this time simply due to his misinterpretation of the term,touché, borne simply out of his ignorance, then post the link in this thread to that harmless but now embarrassingly revealing exchange between us, and then remove it, once the link reveals the aforementioned stupidity ? Did this moron really think no one would notice its convenient removal ? Not really atypical behavior from someone who would supply a noose to his own hanging. …The ligature (stupidity) marks were just too much to take would be my guess as to the removal of the link.

In a similar demonstration of misguided synergism, our brainiac friend Cliffy thumbs back a few pages and finds my Name That Tune, er Girl thread and selectively crops a few lines of a playful response I gave to a poster who wanted to know more about a certain woman I had posted in the thread earlier. Levity obviously escapes Cliffy on occasion. What Cliffy conveniently left out (It’s all there for everyone to see, folks) from that posting was the part where I told the poster (Carter83) that I was only funning with him, the punctuation of that text with a winky emoticon, and moving on to provide said poster with a link to assist him with his query. I continued my assistance with that poster two posts later by posting a picture of a box cover of the woman we both were obviously smitten by. Cliffy obviously thinks people in this forum are obviously too stupid to flip back a few pages and see for themselves, but hey, what can one think or say about someone lockstep with Einstein Partlycloudy ?

How he managed to type while thumping his chest with one fist and keeping his ego firmly in place on his sleeve with the other is beyond me, but among Cliffy’s initial contributions in here is this gem:

…WHAT I SEE IS A LOT OF UNCREATIVE, BLAND DULLARDS TRYING TO SHOVE CONFORMITY AND UNIFORMITY DOWN OUR THROATS…USE YOUR CREATIVITY & BACK THE FUCK UP.

This from someone who exploits all the creativity a cap key has to offer ? And he has the gall to state that others are bland and dull ? No one is shoving anything down his throat. Do I really need to even address this? Fill in the blanks, folks.

PEOPLE TEND TO TYPE THE WAY THEY SPEAK AND THE WRITTEN WORD TENDS TO BE SOMEWHAT LIMITING, HENCE THE CREATION OF SMILIE FACES, FONTS, COLORS, ETC…

Judging by your “writing skills” then, your everyday-speak must be akin to that of a Marine drill sergeant barking at a new crop of recruits. ...If you're going to drive on the shoulder, don't be shocked if you occasionally receive a ticket for it.

The rest of your drivel in here isn’t even worth the time. Just more slop. And read back to see who actually fired the first volley ? It was you who said you would skip my shit in response to my post about how I will simply avoid postings that are too much trouble to read. I never mentioned your name, and was speaking purely in generalizations at the time, but apparently you felt it hit too close to home, so you naturally felt your lazy ,monotone, tedius, uncreative, and bland text was worth defending and came after me with the “shit” comment.

I’m not perfect, far from it in fact, but at least I am not so arrogant as to ever believe that my “content” should ever trump the communication and writing skills needed to make my postings worthy of reading of whatever I might have to say. I guess it comes down to aspects of a person’s character. Unlike yours, my character element at work here is one that has respect and consideration for those reading my posts. I attempt to write as clear and concise as possible so to not leave my posts at the mercy of ambiguity or vagueness. I’m not perfect, but I do try. Your boring lazy writing style, on the other hand, comes off as if you were some arrogant lecturer who consistently speaks with marbles in his mouth, and later wonders why no one understands, or responds to his speeches and refuses to look in the mirror.

… Hmmmm. I guess this is my demonstration of laying low, reinventing myself, and finding a new hobby, Dunces. …Deal with it, huh ?!

LG – Bingo! That’s the crux and what’s underlying all this – communication. The vast majority of the posts in here are easily understood by most regardless of the spelling. This thread basically obviously began with a spelling pet peeve by Hillbilly, and eventually digressed to other pet peeves by myself and others, not bothering anyone mind you, until one poster felt this was his back yard or personal scratch pad to post pictures unrelated to the thread’s topic in his attempt to derail it. At best, his posting was disrespectful. At worst, it was downright crass, immature, and unwarranted.I’m with you. I’m ready to move on, but I’m also not about to allow two clowns to say things about me that just aren’t true, or have been twisted, uncontested.
My olive branch is here on the table for everyone to see. I’m ready to move on. I don’t bother them. They don’t bother me. It’s that simple. yep, that simple.

partlycloudy
01-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow, piling on in this place seems to be de rigueur of late in here, with ol’ little Cliffy Clavin and his sidekick rash, Partlycloudy, bestowing me the honor once again of being their target du jour. I’m positively thrilled knowing these two protozoans find me worthy of their incredibly valuable time so much of late as to have me in their pitiful sights. I mean, outside the importance of slice bread, what more could a guy need or ask for ? I’m just soooooo flattered knowing that these two stooges are actually taking the time to scour this site for my postings in their lame, and to this point, futile, attempts to try to bury me with them. Aaaah, children. Tsk.Tsk.

no, no, no. you got your intro all wrong. you're trying to be cute, but it's just not working. you're basically just saying a whole lot of nothing. you see, the key to a good internet diss is that there's some element of truth to it. that's where the sting comes from. for some examples, read on....

How incredibly stupid must this guy be in order to first, go out and retrieve an old posting between us about tattoos, which he’s evidently harbored in his mind all this time simply due to his misinterpretation of the term,touché, borne simply out of his ignorance,

hmm, it seems as though i've shoved his bullshit so far up his ass that it's coming back out of his mouth.

this time i'll include a timeline to show who really has been harboring it all this time.

* i expose his faggotry and he acknowledges this with the 1st "touché" -- May 15, 2004 link (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=933&highlight=)
* he posts a lame pic in my thread with his 2nd "touché" in a poor attempt to settle the score. -- Jan 10, 2005 link (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1844&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10)
* i make my 1st "touché" remark exposing his faggotry again. -- Jan. 11, 2005 link (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1812&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30)

now tell me people. look at the dates for each of those events. who do you think is the one who's been carrying this "touché" shit around for months?
the only ignorant one here misinterpretating events is you. if you really thought that i was attempting to derail that thread like you claim, then why didn't you address it there? tell me, if you really thought that i was attempting to derail that thread, then why did i contribute to it later on?

then post the link in this thread to that harmless but now embarrassingly revealing exchange between us, and then remove it, once the link reveals the aforementioned stupidity ? Did this moron really think no one would notice its convenient removal ? Not really atypical behavior from someone who would supply a noose to his own hanging. …The ligature (stupidity) marks were just too much to take would be my guess as to the removal of the link.

http://img148.exs.cx/img148/2074/newbie6sm.jpg (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1812&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30)

removed my link!?! is your computer playing tricks on you? do you see any edit markings on that post? look for the sentence "you can read it here" and then click on the word "here." go ahead, try it. use the provided link to make it quick.

waits for realnewbie to verify

see? what? did you think you actually had something? you're so fucking pathetic.

you know that drop you felt in your stomach when you realized your faux pas? stings doesn't it?

I’m not perfect, far from it in fact,

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/7937/hooray7ro.jpg

but at least I am not so arrogant

So call me a snob.

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/4228/dasl4dz.gif (http://www.masterstech-home.com/The_Library/ASL_Dictionary_Project/ASL_Tables/Alphabet.html)

I guess it comes down to aspects of a person’s character.

you want to know a little something about your character?

here, is yet, another example of faggotry. posting challenge statements like "respond as i could have?" and "i don't think you can handle me," then having that challenge met, only to retreat stating that his challenger is being "childish" and that he was "only trying to make a point," thus revealing his true character. that's faggotry.

there's also an unconfirmed charge of faggotry pending for possible involvement in having my posts deleted.

… Hmmmm. I guess this is my demonstration of laying low, reinventing myself, and finding a new hobby, Dunces. …Deal with it, huh ?!

it's a lame attempt to save face. only to get reamed again.

until one poster felt this was his back yard or personal scratch pad to post pictures unrelated to the thread’s topic in his attempt to derail it.

i've already explained this to you.

I’m with you. I’m ready to move on, but I’m also not about to allow two clowns to say things about me that just aren’t true, or have been twisted, uncontested.

hmmm?? look above, and also refer to previous faggotry charges. tell me there's no truth there and that you're not the one trying to twist shit.

My olive branch is here on the table for everyone to see. I’m ready to move on. I don’t bother them. They don’t bother me. It’s that simple. yep, that simple.

if you want to move on, acknowledge your faggotry. the only thing simple here is your mind.

I don't think you can handle me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3170/techfrustratedcomputertongue4c.gif

partlycloudy
01-15-2005, 01:05 AM
LG
l
l
l
V
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/1215/mysterious3pa.jpg

Realgirls4me
01-15-2005, 04:09 AM
Whoa! Stop the presses!

Stop the presses!

Stop the presses!

Stop the presses!

Yes, even an idiot can be right from time to time.

The link is actually still there surprisingly. I take back what I said about my charge accusing Partlycloudy of removing the link to the tattoo thread to save himself further embarrassment. On my new Imac screen, a highlighted link from this forum blends in with the rest of the text and appears black, so my bad. While I take back what I said to him on the cowardly front about the Tattoo link in question, I won’t alter what I said about his continued glaring stupidity. One of the reasons he continues to attack me is his glaring misinterpretation of a post in which he ignorantly construes the term,Touché to be a bad thing, which it isn’t for the last time. Even one remotely following these exchanges can see that this clown is delusional in his reasoning. Will you now go sulk in the corner and come to your senses ?

For Partlycloudy and no one else:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=touche&x=18&y=17

Convinced, Junior ? I was giving you props for your observation at the time and you completely misinterpreted it. ...Hmmmm. Maybe he should have removed the link ? What an idiot!

Can we move on now to the practice of gawking over the beautiful women posted in this forum, or do I continue bitchslapping you in your apparent masochist role.

partlycloudy
01-15-2005, 06:17 AM
http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6415/realfortune26zc.jpg

i apologize for not being able to align the words correctly

ONEWORLD
01-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow, piling on in this place seems to be de rigueur of late in here...blah blah blah and more uninteresting blather.

AHHHH, LOOKS WHO’S BACK…AND IT ONLY TOOK THE THIS OLD DUSTY COOT TWO DAYS TO CREATE THAT PAINFULLY DRAWN-OUT, LACKLUSTER ODE TO THE UNEMPLOYED & PERVERTED, LOL…BUT WOW, I LIKE THE NEW STYLE: UTILIZING THE BOLD TYPE AND UNDERLINING AS I SUGGESTED; THOUGH IT WOULD BE A LITTLE EASIER TO READ IF YOU KNEW HOW TO QUOTE…BUT HEY, BABY STEPS RIGHT?…I MEAN IT WAS JUST TWO DAYS AGO THAT YOU ACTUALLY USED “YOU’RE DA MAN”…

*WIPES A TEAR FROM CHEEK*…

IT’S SORTA LIKE A PROUD PAPPA WATCHING HIS CHILD RIDING HIS BIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME…COURAGEOUSLY WABBLING AROUND TRYING TO MAINTAIN HIS BALANCE BEFORE…

CRASHING TO THE GROUND IN A PATHETIC HEAP OF DISAPPOINTMENT, LONELINESS, AND ABJECT FAILURE, LOL.

Can we move on now to the practice of gawking over the beautiful women posted in this forum, or do I continue bitchslapping you in your apparent masochist role.

http://www.marshallart.com/fun/Professor.jpeg

WHOA, NOT SO FAST PROFESSOR PERVERT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO “PUMP THE BRAKES” ON THE PICTURES AND GIVE THE BOARD A LESSON ON PORN MESSAGE BOARD ETIQUETTE…AND NOW THAT YOU’VE BEEN EXCORIATED, YOU WANNA FALL BACK AND SING KUM BA YA…

Is this some new kind of avante-garde pacifist ass ("peace") we're talking about here ? You know, akin to the new math they're always referring to in today's classrooms ?

Suit yourself as far as typing with caps, and consistently violating the "number three" rule (Never utilize more than three punctuation marks [!!!].More is simply overkill) as punctuation marks go, but, hey, do as you please.

I MEAN I KNOW THAT CALI IS A PRETTY LIBERAL STATE, BUT WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SCHOOL SYSTEM WOULD ALLOW A LEACHOROUS DIRT-BAG LIKE YOU AROUND KIDS ANY WAY?…LOL

...the key to a good internet diss is that there's some element of truth to it. that's where the sting comes from. for some examples, read on....

YES, LET’S READ…

Once in a blue moon I peruse TS sites such as Freshshemales or Asiansexyshemales.com, etc. to gawk and/or admire the daily offerings of beautiful women these sites and many like them have to offer. ...Uh, okay, so maybe I peruse them more often than once in a blue moon, and, er ... Okay, damn it, so I visit them EVERY free, fuckin' idle second I have. Anyone got a problem with that !? Sheesh!

OMG!!!!LET’S JUST HOPE HE WAITS UNTIL HE GETS HOME FROM CLASS…*CHUCKLES*

BTW…GET INTO THE ANGER AND DEFENSIVENESS OF THE POST…

I…believe it's natural and par for the course to want to know as much as possible about women we've come to idolize, such as where they're from, their age, whether they escort, or are married, etc.

NATURAL?

SURE...

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/dowbrigade/unibomber.jpg

IF YOU’RE FUCKING TED KACZYNSKI!!!!!

Anyone know this bay area beautiful Mexican woman ? I use to own a porn video she was in once, so she's done at least one TS video. I think I also saw her on the San Francisco Eros once some time back, and I believe she went by the name of Isabella at the time. Anyone know anything -- ANYTHING -- about her ? Does she still escort, for example ? ...PM me if you don't want to share whatever you have on her here.

Once again. Does anyone know anything about the girl that Carter and I are smitten by ? All I know is that english is her second language, she's done one porn video, and she lives in the bay area. Anything else, anyone ?

I'll keep an eye out for her and see if I can find anything...

KEEP AN EYE OUT HUH?

I BET YOU WILL…

... Okay, since it fell to deaf eyes the first time around in the other thread, I'll ask again: Does such a thing happen out here in the west coast, and if so, when ?

Thanks,Hollywoodbuckstrap. I've asked that question at least two other times in here only to be treated like a leper.

A LEPER MY FRIEND, OR A STALKER, LOL.

My first experience with a TS was via a magazine I was perusing at a bookstore once in my late teens/early 20s ( I later found this TS's name to be "Pasha" )…I was hooked and looked for magazines with Pasha in them….Fast forward 20 years: I finally have the courage to rent my first TS video, and later would purchase several with the advent of the internet; mostly those with Brazilian TS women, but also those with American TSs such as Lilienne, Kimberly, Shawna, Ivana, and many others. All I rent today are TS DVDs or videos. I'm hooked.

REALLY?!!!!, ONLY 20 YEARS HUH?…YOU’RE A FUCKING GO-GETTER, LOL…AT THIS RATE, BY THE TIME YOU’RE 70, YOU’LL ACTUALLY GET TO MEET ONE AND EXCHANGE NUMBERS, AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, GO ON A REAL LIVE, HONEST TO GOODNESS DATE, WOW!!!!!

*LOOKS AT CAMERA*

NOW BRACE YOURSELVES LADIES AND GENTS, THIS IS WHERE IT GETS A LITTLE SCARY…

…I can see myself just taking her by the hand heading straight for the nearest bedroom. What a cutie ( Beautiful thighs, calfs, and waistline ... even her taste in footwear is revealed [hee-hee] ) ... Do you have anymore like that ?

Personally, I want to see her toes curling, or her calf responding to a slow calculated teasing knee flex during a sex scene, et all. Who directs these things, and what were they thinking ?! I want to see as much flesh as possible!

AND THE MOST TERRIFYING YET…

"Giselle, honey, may I give you a bath, or help you paint your toe nails tonight ? "

http://www.virginia.edu/insideuva/2002/28/images/LeighScream.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PAINFULLY, HOLDING BACK LAUGHTER*

PAINT HER TOE NAILS?

PARTLY CLOUDY, YOU WERE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT "FAGGOTRY"? 8)

BTW. TELLING YOU THAT I DON’T READ YOUR POST IS NOT PERSONAL, CRITIQUING A POST OF YOURS IS NOT PERSONAL, BUT THROWING THE NAMES AROUND REALLY GOT THE PERSONAL SHIT JUMPING OFF.

partlycloudy
01-15-2005, 06:29 PM
that shit was gold oneworld. i'm glad you too see realfaggot's faggotry.

realfaggot, i implore you to...
http://img106.exs.cx/img106/4281/stop1ox.jpg

One of the reasons he continues to attack me is his glaring misinterpretation of a post in which he ignorantly construes the term,Touché to be a bad thing, which it isn’t for the last time. Even one remotely following these exchanges can see that this clown is delusional in his reasoning. Will you now go sulk in the corner and come to your senses ?....I was giving you props for your observation at the time and you completely misinterpreted it.

it's official, this guy is a certified retard. how many times have i repeatedly had to explain points to this simpleton? i guess in his haste to get a reply out, he missed this line:

"i exposed his faggotry and he acknowledges this with his 1st 'touché'."

you don't need to tell me that i fucked you good. i know i did, i'm the one who fucked you. besides, this was about your 2nd "touché."

now, tell me again, what was the meaning behind your 2nd "touché"? wasn't it something like "you've made your point and now i've made mine"? you telling me those ain't fightin words?

bitchslapping

bitchslapping!?! are you fucking kidding me!?! you never bitch slapped shit. i've been treating you like an Abu Ghraib prisoner (http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444) this entire time.

masochist

masochist? are you talking about how you feel again? i mean, you keep coming back even after you said you were gonna ignore me. it seems like you're the one who likes getting bent over, evident by the fact that we've established that i'm the fucker and you're the fuckee.

funny how the number of your arguments keeps getting smaller and smaller. you know what? you don't even deserve to be called a bitch anymore. that label is too good for you. you're a bitch's bitch. now open wide....

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/2386/8a91cce50gr.gif

alright readers, seal him up and take him away.
i knew this small minded, big mouthed, clown never had any weight to his words.

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/2671/casket54zb.jpg

Realgirls4me
01-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh, they’re back again: Cliffy and his deranged pet boy wonder, PartCrotch. One has to wonder where these two card carrying trailer trash morons find the energy and time to search this site high and low to dig up and post old text of yours truly, embellish them with images and “witty, substantive” quips in the most “creative” form possible, all the while conveniently spinning them out of context to suit their respective jabs and dementias . Can’t you guys just envision these two at a cocktail party ? They’d stand out like the scarecrows they are. …I can’t help but wonder just what kind of stuff I could dig up on either of them if I wanted to waste my time searching this forum through their slop ? This compels me to issue a warning at this point to my fellow posters in here: Although their respective bamboo shoot family tree lineage probably plays the biggest factor in their behavior here and elsewhere, never discount or dismiss what whiffing freon and cattle dung simultaneously between meals can do to one’s brain. What else besides synaptic misfiring/resistance could account for their incredible juvenile slop and antics? I know this is obvious to most reading these exchanges, but why not go over a few observations just for the fun of it:

Let’s begin with PartCrotch:

What does it say about someone who would harbor such resentment and disgust for a fellow poster for eight months – EIGHT MONTHS -- based solely on his ignorance of a term ? I would posit that most rational, sensible thinking folk would look up an unfamiliar term the moment it popped up, but PartCruddy, nooooooo. Like the blindsided proverbial deer-caught-in-the-headlights, our pal PartCrybaby in his infinite wisdom, decided it be best that he not look the term up and move on, but instead make it his ace in the hole to utilize against me the moment he thought fit. This my friends, is clown a cup and a saucer short of a full set -- a certified twit in other words. He should copyright his postings for psychological behavioral dissertations.

You wonder why my postings are getting shorter, moron ? Boy, you really are a masochist.Well, for one, I think I can get my points across without juvenile images and bland text, and well, you’re an embicile. An embicile such as you hasn’t, and isn’t going to get it no matter how much I say something.

And once more, what the fuck does this mean, Junior ? "i exposed his faggotry and he acknowledges this with his 1st 'touché'."

Oh ? How ? I mean, besides the fact that you still can’t write worth a damn, and revealing your bigotry to everybody in here through your twisted etymology, what ? Come on, bring it on, dumbfuck! What did you expose ? Your unfathomable ignorance ? Vindictiveness ? Stupidity ? What ? What did you expose, you piss poor excuse of a human being? Show everyone in here once again just how stupid and clueless you are. Yes, show EVERYONE in here one more time how you make mountains out of molehills based solely on your incredible ignorance and stupidity.

Let’s move on to Cliffy now:

LOL! Here’s a moron who’s taking to himself to perceive, and thus, assume, that I’m a teacher. Now, what could possibly lead one to assume this, and worse, take off those assumptions ? Could it be that he’s led such a sheltered and/or ostracized life that upon encountering anyone – ANYONE – displaying any semblence of pedantry, as some of us in here were displaying by revealing our respective pet peeves, that his direct-line reasoning can’t simply account for other possibilities ? Hmmmm?
I love how Cliffy claims credit for my sudden use of underlining and bold text, which anyone who’s been here for any length of time, and thus familiar with my postings, will dispute in a heartbeat. I guess he thinks people are simply not resourceful or simply too stupid in here to look it up for themselves ? What does that reveal about him ? How is it that a guy who purports to be “creative”, and calls out for more creativity in this forum, is himself a captive of the cap key ? His tools basically consist of a cap key, bold text, ellipsis, and an occasional asterisk, and he’s creative ??? My guess is that he can’t write, and hides his writing gaffes and other shortcomings behind the cap key. Either that, or he is simply too lazy and arrogant as to assume that his “substantive content” ( I find it hard to type that with a straight face,by the way ) trump his methods of expression, which of course, is BS, and also the height of inconsideration and disrespect for his readers.

Besides meshing with PartCrotch’s twisted etymology, fantasizing, or actually realizing, assisting a beautiful woman paint her toe nails in some beautiful zone or moment of romance escapes you ? Ha-ha! Only one with crude cromagnon tendencies, views, and sensibilities, be at a loss here. I guess all the eroticism, sensuality, and romantic nuances and subtleties, et all, that the right moment with the right woman spawns has to escape one who’s idea of amorous play is the neighborhood stray mutt dropping by to pump his leg. ...Have you ever been on a date, or had a girlfriend, I mean, besides your younger cousin, that is ? Seriously, have you ?

By the way, Cliffy Dumbfuck, the California University System (The UC, CSU, and Community College systems) brought forth by the Donovan Act (circa 1959) wasn’t just emulated by the rest of the United States, but also worldwide.

Lastly, what does it say of two idiots who resort to silly, stupid images to make their point ?

… Time for you two to continue your text hunt now I assume ?

ONEWORLD
01-16-2005, 02:41 PM
YOU KNOW AFTER READING YOUR POSTS, MY GIRL & HER FRIENDS JUST LAUGHED YOU OFF AS JUST ANOTHER LONELY, CHEAP, PATHETIC “TRICK”…I FELT A LITTLE SYMPATHY FOR YA…TELLING THE GIRLS THAT MAYBE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE OR LACK THEREOF COULD BE BECAUSE YOU ARE A PARAPLEGIC OR SOMETHING…MAYBE YOU’RE ONE OF THESE OLD DUDES THAT LOSES HIS WIFE LATE IN LIFE AND IS SO LONELY AND DESPERATE THAT YOU MOVE THE 1ST TRANSEXUAL YOU MEET IN YOUR HOME WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT HER…BUT AFTER SEEING YOUR RESPONSES…YOU DESERVE THE POOR UNEVENTFUL DESTITUTE LIFE YOU LIVE.

Congratulations to Vicki !

Do they give an award for, say, one particular piece of work, or is it for a combination or series of things I wonder ? How is it determined iow ?

(sigh) Why didn't I plan on attending the AVN Awards this year ?

WHY DIDN’T YOU PLAN TO GO?, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE EVENT EVERY YEAR, YOU DINGY BUTCH QUEEN, AND ON A RETIRED TEACHERS SALARY, IT WOULD TAKE YOU THREE YEARS TO SAVE UP ENOUGH...

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FOOLING, YOU BROKE FUCK; YOU CAN’T EVEN AFFORD THE PALTRY FEE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF A PAID SITE; MUCH LESS A TRIP TO VEGAS.

But, not being a member to any paid site, which might provide such info of a girl, or not having traveled the world as some posters in here have to actually "meet" and get to know them in the flesh, I'm afraid I'm at a loss as to who the following women are. Any help would certainly embellish my fantasies.

ANY INFO WOULD EMBELLISH YOUR FANTASIES?…IT’S NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSTERS ON THIS SITE TO ENHANCE YOUR TWISTED LITTLE FANTASIES OF PAINTING STRANGE WOMEN’S TOES…I CAN ASSURE YOU, NO ONE HERE WANTS TO BE PART OF THAT DARK, SICK, STICKY WORLD YOU DESPERATELY CLING TO.

THE OLD BAG OF BONES CLAIMS TO BE SO ENAMORED WITH THE TRANSEXUAL WOMAN, YET HE CAN’T PAY THE 20+ DOLLARS A MONTH, TO “EMBELLISH HIS FANTASIES”…

AND THEN YOU MAKE THE WEAK EXCUSE THAT YOU HAVEN’T “TRAVELLED THE WORLD” FOR THE REASON YOU CAN’T GET A DATE…THEY DON’T HAVE ANY BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS IN LA LA LAND?…WE BOTH KNOW IN REALITY, THAT LA IS INFESTED WITH GORGEOUS GIRLS, AND I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT IN REALITY, YOU ARE A BROKE, DISGUSTINGLY DISFIGURED TROLL OF A MAN WITH A BANK ACCOUNT THE SIZE OF A MAN HALF YOUR AGE…

I hope all of y'all have a great memorable time at the party. It looks and sounds like a lot of fun.

... Okay, since it fell to deaf eyes the first time around in the other thread, I'll ask again: Does such a thing happen out here in the west coast, and if so, when ?

IT’S NOT DEAF EARS GRANDPA, NO ONES LISTENING,LOL…

FURTHERMORE, WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH A PLANE TICKET?…OR ARE WE ON A FIXED INCOME?, LOL.

I GIVE YOU CREDIT THOUGH, YOU HAVE TO ADMIRE A MAN THAT KNOWS HIS LIMITATIONS…YOU DON’T EVEN TRY TO TALK TO THE GIRLS, YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE…YOU PLAY YOUR POSITION VERY WELL…

HEY, HERE’S A CUTE GIRL…LETS SEE HOW HE HANDLES THIS…

hi there iam coming back to NY for the allanah party!!!! iam so excited i will be realeasing my heartbreakers#28 DVD at the party…

AND HERE’S THE BUTTMUNCH OF NOTRE DAME’S RESPONSE…

Wait!

Wait!

Wait!

Wait, Gia!

Before you get on that plane, stop by Peanuts next Monday night and hand some copies out there!

LOL, YOU HAVE TO FEEL FOR THIS POOR, IMPOVERISHED PIECE OF GUTTER FILTH, I MEAN YOU THINK THAT HE’S GONNA SAY “Before you get on that plane, stop by Peanuts next Monday” AND COME SAY HI OR COME MEET ME…BUT NO, HE JUST WANTS FREE PORN. HIS “FANTASIES” ARE ALL HE HAS AND HE’S HAPPY WITH HIS IMAGINARY WORLD. HE SPENDS ALMOST EVERY WAKING HOUR ON THIS SITE, LOOKING AT FREE PICTURES…

LET’S BE HONEST, THE PROFESSOR HAS REALLY KICKED HIS LEGS UPON THE TABLE AND MADE HIMSELF AT HOME HERE…HE’S TELLING EVERYONE HOW THEY SHOULD POST,

Suit yourself as far as typing with caps, and consistently violating the "number three" rule (Never utilize more than three punctuation marks [!!!].More is simply overkill) as punctuation marks go, but, hey, do as you please.

HE’S CRITICIZING THE CAMERA ANGLES IN THE PHOTOS…

I'll bitch about this again, but I wished more poses would be more in line with the full length shots like those of Jennifer, who follows Sarah. I want to see all and every curve of every woman in here!

Although, a full body shot might reveal more of her to determine whether she is worthy of a "real hot" title ... I hate the ubiquitous cramped tight shots. I need to see more before I can vote.

...I just love -- love -- that second shot of her poolside. Unlike cramped "fetal" close-up shots, which I've railed against recently in other threads in here of late, shots like that one reveal all of a woman's physical totality, e.g., proportions, or overall shape better than just a close-up of her face or cock. I enjoy those shots too, but not when they are the only ones offered. Imagine if all of the pageants around ( Miss America,Miss Universe, et all ) only provided cramped shots of their contestants either squatting or sitting ? Imagine not being able to see what they look like on a runway ? I need some ammo for this "judge's" mind to work with, after all.

THE ONLY “AMMO” YOU NEED, YOU BROKE MUTHERFUCKER IS...

A CREDIT CARD AND A BREATH MINT...

SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW MUCH FUN LIFE CAN REALLY BE…I FULLY SYMPATHIZE WITH SOME OF THE GIRLS AT THESE PARTIES…

Besides meshing with PartCrotch’s twisted etymology, fantasizing, or actually realizing, assisting a beautiful woman paint her toe nails in some beautiful zone or moment of romance escapes you ?

ESCAPING ME?…NO, HER TOES ARE RIGHT HERE, YOU MISERABLE RECLUSE.

YOU SEE I LIVE IN REALITY PROFESSOR PERVERT…I HAVE A LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING, GIVING, NURTURING, AND LET ME ADD CRAZY, SOMETIMES PSYCHOTIC, LOL; BUT FUN LOVING AND ADVENTUROUS PARTY-GIRL AT MY FINGERTIPS…

AND NO, I DON’T AND HAVE NEVER FANTASIZED ABOUT PAINTING HER TOES, AND YOU KNOW WHAT…NO GIRL FANTASIZES ABOUT A MAN PAINTING HER TOES; THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE THOSE TYPES OF THOUGHTS ARE LONELY BOTTOM-FEEDERS WHO WANT TO PAINT YOUR TOES WHILE YOU’RE TIED DOWN IN A ROOM YOU CAN’T GET OUT OF, LOL.

ROMANCE ONLY MEANS SOMETHING WHEN YOU SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. IN ORDER TO SHARE FEELINGS, YOU HAVE TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THAT PERSON.I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS WHEN YOU KNOW HER…THE THINGS SHE LIKES, THE WAY SHE LIKES TO BE TOUCED, THE WAY SHE LIKES TO BE SPOKEN TO AND THEN GIVING HER THOSE THINGS BUT WITH YOUR FLAIR OR TOUCH IS ROMANCE OR BEING “ROMANTIC”. HAVING ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER JUST MEANS YOU’RE FUCKING LONELY AND HOPELESS…BUT THEN AGAIN, WE ALREADY KNEW THAT.

LOL! Here’s a moron who’s taking to himself to perceive, and thus, assume, that I’m a teacher. Now, what could possibly lead one to assume this, and worse, take off those assumptions ?

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY LEAD ME TO THIS ASSUMPTION?…OH I DON’T KNOW, MAYBE…

Here are my examples:

Is this some new kind of avante-garde pacifist ass ("peace") we're talking about here ? You know, akin to the new math they're always referring to in today's classrooms ?

Ack! What am I going to do with yungin's like you, Carter ?! Don't make me read your postings twice, okay ?

Your question should read:

Oh my god, do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

or,

Oh my god. Do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

or,

Oh, my god, do you have any more pics of that girl, realgirls4me ?

And so on, and so on, and so on...

( I don't think any more as you have it should be contracted as one term in this case, by the way)

OK, SO LET ME GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT, HE’S NOT A PROFESSOR OR A TEACHER BUT HE’S SO OFFENDED BY THE MERE MENTION OF THE CALIFORNIA SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT HE DEFENDS THE VERY SYSTEM HE DOESN’T WORK FOR…

By the way, Cliffy Dumbfuck, the California University System (The UC, CSU, and Community College systems) brought forth by the Donovan Act (circa 1959) wasn’t just emulated by the rest of the United States, but also worldwide.

GUESS WHAT YOU MORONIC, CHRONIC MASTURBATOR, YOU’RE ON A PORN SITE AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE DONOVAN ACT OF WHEN?…1959 YOU SAY?, LMAO…AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU HAVEN’T HAD A DATE?

NEXT TIME YOU ATTEND PEANUTS, TELL ALL THE GIRLS ABOUT THE DONOVAN ACT, I’M SURE THEY WILL BE ENTHRALLED, LOL…

WELL DON’T LET ME HOLD YOU UP, YOU CAN GET BACK TO YOUR STICKY BUSINESS…

LOL…

Evilhomer
01-17-2005, 05:20 AM
You guys have WAY to much time on your hands... I don't have the attention span to read through a post that is more than a paragraph and a half.

Evilhomer
01-17-2005, 05:35 AM
You guys have WAY to much time on your hands... I don't have the attention span to read through a post that is more than a paragraph and a half.

partlycloudy
01-17-2005, 07:27 AM
attention mr. realfaggotry,
good news! we are pleased to inform you that the temporarily backordered item you ordered has come back into stock. we will be shipping it to you immediately as we are sure you have been anxiously awaiting its return to our stocklist. please doublecheck the included photo of your product to ensure that it is exactly what you ordered.

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/1290/a9417oa.jpg

thank you for continuing to be one of our most valued and loyal customers.
faggotry toys inc.

partlycloudy
01-17-2005, 07:28 AM
attention mr. realfaggotry,
good news! we are pleased to inform you that the temporarily backordered item you ordered has come back into stock. we will be shipping it to you immediately as we are sure you have been anxiously awaiting its return to our stocklist. please doublecheck the included photo of your product to ensure that it is exactly what you ordered.

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/1290/a9417oa.jpg

thank you for continuing to be one of our most valued and loyal customers.
faggotry toys inc.

partlycloudy
01-17-2005, 07:32 AM
http://img141.exs.cx/img141/9983/ffs4ol.jpg

One has to wonder where these two find the energy and time to search this site high and low to dig up and post old text of yours truly...all the while conveniently spinning them out of context to suit their respective jabs and dementias.

I guess he thinks people are simply not resourceful or simply too stupid in here to look it up for themselves

What does it say about someone who would harbor such resentment and disgust for a fellow poster for eight months

explain to me, again, the meaning of your 2nd "touché." wasn't it "you've made your point, and now i've made mine"? doesn't that sound like you waited a long time to try and get me back? who posted the first two "touché"'s eight months apart before i made my first? readers, doesn't this sound familiar?

And once more, what the fuck does this mean, ? "i exposed his faggotry and he acknowledges this with his 1st 'touché'."

"i exposed his faggotry..." = i made a keen observation

"and he acknowledges this with his 1st 'touché'." = you admit that i made my point

or in your own words...again..."i gave him props for his observation" readers, doesn't this sound familiar too?

Oh ? How ? I mean, besides the fact that you still can’t write worth a damn,

there's a lot more people that can understand what i write compared to some of the shit you drop. some of the words you use are so out of place (like your name) that it just seems like you're using them just to use them. add to that all of your bitchin' about grammar and you come off like a pompous prick. look at your use of the question mark ? <---what the fuck is that? i read your explanation and it just makes me want to bitchslap you. SLAP!

and revealing your bigotry

my bigotry? that's funny. who's the one who said they didn't like girls with tats in a thread titled "tattoed shemales" and asked for girls without tats to be posted? who's the one who gives grammar lessons to other people on this board? who's the one who was trying to get everyone spell correctly and use proper grammar?

What did you expose? Your unfathomable ignorance ? Vindictiveness ? Stupidity ? What ? What did you expose, you piss poor excuse of a human being? Show everyone in here once again just how stupid and clueless you are. Yes, show EVERYONE in here one more time how you make mountains out of molehills based solely on your incredible ignorance and stupidity.

what did i expose? that there was never any weight to your words "i don't think you can handle me." that even though you said that shit, you never even meant it. that if i called you on it, you would just cry. yes, show EVERYONE in here what a fucking pussy ass crybaby you are for asking for a fight you couldn't handle. you're so mad, you're bouncing all over the place. first, you're gonna ignore me. then, you can't. then, you try to make peace and move on. then, you can't. and now you're acting tough again? who can't handle it?

Lastly, what does it say of two idiots who resort to silly, stupid images to make their point ?

that it really gets to you if you start referring to them in your posts....

… Time for you two to continue your text hunt now I assume ?

you mean, like that time you went on a text hunt and mistakenly thought that i had removed a link just because your newbieness couldn't find it?

You wonder why my postings are getting shorter,

i'll tell you why they're getting shorter. it's because you duck all of these:

* is asking for non tattooed girls in a thread titled "tattooed shemales" an attempt to hijack a thread?

* is complaining about other people's net speak when you have a form of it in your own name not bullshit?

* have you talked down to people whose posts you couldn't understand?

* if you think i was attempting to hijack a thread, then tell me why did i contribute to it?

* if you think i was attempting to hijack a thread, then tell me why didn't you address it in that same thread?

* are you short or ugly? (it's already been revealed that you're old so you don't have to answer that.)

* were you too pussy to take home your dream girl or just not good enough? she is your dream girl right? she's in your avatar.

* is issuing a challenge, having it met, and running away and trying at first to ignore it, a bitch thing to do?

* did you complain to the mods to have my APB thread removed?

* have you learned your lesson, Junior?

it took you 20 years just to fucking RENT a TS movie and you're making statements like "i don't think you can handle me"? :roll:

"no, no, that wasn't what i meant..." - reallydoesn'tmatteranymore

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gifhttp://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gifhttp://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gif
http://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gifhttp://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gifhttp://img48.exs.cx/img48/7941/kondovssilva032fp.gif

gaiseric
01-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Does anyone actually remember - or care - what this thread is about.

Come on guys, why not admit that you don't like each other, don't agree with each other's views and finally call it a day. At the very least, it will save the rest of us having to read this stuff

ONEWORLD
01-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Does anyone actually remember - or care - what this thread is about.

Come on guys, why not admit that you don't like each other, don't agree with each other's views and finally call it a day. At the very least, it will save the rest of us having to read this stuff

LMAO!!!!!!

I SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU, BUT I'M HAVING A BLAST...

BTW. LG, THANKS FOR THE PICS...DEFINITELY MESSAGE BOARD BATTLE MATERIAL...

FOR USE ON ANOTHER BOARD OF COURSE :wink: