PDA

View Full Version : I THINK I AM GONNA HAND IN MY LETTER OF RESIGNATION........

wombat33
04-27-2007, 03:00 AM
HI TO EVERYONE HERE AT HA.

I AM GONNA SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE AFTER A NICE STAY. AFTER MONDAY APRIL 3OTH I WILL NOT BE BACK, PROBABLY EVER, AND SURELY FOR A LNOG WHILE. I WOULD LIKE TO STAY UNTIL THEN.

I THINK I HAVE BEEN HERE A YEAR OR SO. (NOT SURE)

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFORMATION, THE SHARING, THE GORGEOUS PHOTOS, THE KINDNESS, THE ASS KICKINGS (ONLY WHEN I DESERVED THEM), THE LEARNING, AND THE GOOD VIBE I GOT ALMOST ALWAYS FROM COMING HERE. LOTS OF LAUGHS AND GOOD TIMES AS WELL.

I THINK I NEED A BREAK AND AM AT THE POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE THE TIME I SPEND GOOFING AROUND ON THE INTERNET IS KEEPING ME FROM DOING SOME OF THE THINGS I REALLY SHOULD BE DOING.

I HAVE SET SOME PERSONAL GOALS IN MY CAREER AND MY PRIVATE LIFE AND WANT TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO THOSE. I WILL NOT GET THERE GOOFING AROUND HERE AND DOING OTHER THINGS ON THE INTERNET. I ALSO CAN EXCERCISE MORE WITH THE TIME I AM NOT HERE.

ONCE AGAIN BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO CREATED THIS SITE, AND FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A MEMBER FOR SO LONG. I WOULD ASK THE MODERATORS TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ON MONDAY APRIL 30TH AT 11:00 P.M.

THANK YOU AGAIN ONE AND ALL FOR A CHANCE TO BELONG HERE AND I HOPE YOU FELT OK ABOUT HAVING ME HERE. I TRULY WISH EVERYONE HERE HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND ALL LIFE HAS TO OFFER.

WOMBAT33

whatsupwithat
04-27-2007, 03:02 AM
best of luck, wombat.

i have had to take self-imposed exiles from the internet at times to get things done as well.

see you tomorrow! just kidding. good luck! :)

Quinn
04-27-2007, 03:04 AM
So long, Wombat. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

Regards,
-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-27-2007, 03:09 AM
stands up & applauds.......................

excellent way to exit stage left, best of luck to you

specialk
04-27-2007, 03:13 AM
Good luck Wombat, and git 'er done...whatever you need to do!

BeardedOne
04-27-2007, 03:38 AM
Is this another vacation thread?

Enjoy the sun on the beach guy, we'll watch for your return.

Felicia Katt
04-27-2007, 03:59 AM
good luck getting to your goals

Kriss
04-27-2007, 04:04 AM
I WOULD ASK THE MODERATORS TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ON MONDAY APRIL 30TH AT 11:00 P.M.

I understand you COMPLETELY Wombat. Can't say i haven't been tempted myself, you can still look, just can't comment, sometimes i think the lurkers are the smart ones......

ONE question tho, WHY the Precise time? Is there a significance attatched to this time and date?

you better not be coming back on may 1st as 'wombalina', 'wombita' or 'wombique'

Coroner
04-27-2007, 04:24 AM
good luck, wombat, take care and believe me, youīll be back..... itīs too late to return to reality :)

yodajazz
04-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Blessings to you. Congratulations on focusing on your goals. I know that you will get many things done. I know first hand that the internet can be a big distraction. But it is also a good way to conduct business too.

I for one will miss you. We joined around the same time.

a994
04-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Good bye Wombat, and the best of God's blessings to you and yours!

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:22 AM
best of luck, wombat.

i have had to take self-imposed exiles from the internet at times to get things done as well.

see you tomorrow! just kidding. good luck! :)

Thank you bro.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:23 AM
So long, Wombat. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

Regards,
-Quinn

Thank you Quinn

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:24 AM

thanx jwb...............

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:25 AM

thanx JWB...........PEACE

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Good luck Wombat, and git 'er done...whatever you need to do!

THANX SPECIAL K

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:28 AM
Is this another vacation thread?

Enjoy the sun on the beach guy, we'll watch for your return.

Nah, one way ticket bro.
i am serious, not looking for attention or anything like tha. Thank you ;
)

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:32 AM
good luck getting to your goals

thanks Felicia, looking great as always. Best to you.

blckhaze
04-27-2007, 05:32 AM
gl and God speed wombat33

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:40 AM
I WOULD ASK THE MODERATORS TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ON MONDAY APRIL 30TH AT 11:00 P.M.

I understand you COMPLETELY Wombat. Can't say i haven't been tempted myself, you can still look, just can't comment, sometimes i think the lurkers are the smart ones......

ONE question tho, WHY the Precise time? Is there a significance attatched to this time and date?

you better not be coming back on may 1st as 'wombalina', 'wombita' or 'wombique'

Your avatar kills me bro. You are always a riot. No sex or name change bro. The three day pass is just to enjoy three more days knowing it will be my last. I also wanted a more intimate chance to say goodbye to you all.

Plus if there was any gorgeous t-girl playing hard to get and secretly wants me, she'd have a fair chance ;)

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:41 AM
good luck, wombat, take care and believe me, youīll be back..... itīs too late to return to reality :)

Thanks coroner, one way ticket.......I rarely ever change my mind once I make it up.

not even lurking.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:43 AM
gl and God speed wombat33

thank you much haze.........enjoy

wombat33
04-27-2007, 05:45 AM
Blessings to you. Congratulations on focusing on your goals. I know that you will get many things done. I know first hand that the internet can be a big distraction. But it is also a good way to conduct business too.

I for one will miss you. We joined around the same time.

Yoda, thank you and thanks for your sharing and honesty. like the scarecrow........

I'll miss you most of all"

lust4ts
04-27-2007, 06:38 AM

I AM GONNA SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE AFTER A NICE STAY. AFTER MONDAY APRIL 3OTH I WILL NOT BE BACK, PROBABLY EVER, AND SURELY FOR A LNOG WHILE. I WOULD LIKE TO STAY UNTIL THEN.

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFORMATION, THE SHARING, THE GORGEOUS PHOTOS, THE KINDNESS, THE ASS KICKINGS (ONLY WHEN I DESERVED THEM), THE LEARNING, AND THE GOOD VIBE I GOT ALMOST ALWAYS FROM COMING HERE. LOTS OF LAUGHS AND GOOD TIMES AS WELL.

I THINK I NEED A BREAK AND AM AT THE POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE THE TIME I SPEND GOOFING AROUND ON THE INTERNET IS KEEPING ME FROM DOING SOME OF THE THINGS I REALLY SHOULD BE DOING.

I HAVE SET SOME PERSONAL GOALS IN MY CAREER AND MY PRIVATE LIFE AND WANT TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO THOSE. I WILL NOT GET THERE GOOFING AROUND HERE AND DOING OTHER THINGS ON THE INTERNET. I ALSO CAN EXCERCISE MORE WITH THE TIME I AM NOT HERE.

ONCE AGAIN BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO CREATED THIS SITE, AND FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A MEMBER FOR SO LONG. I WOULD ASK THE MODERATORS TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ON MONDAY APRIL 30TH AT 11:00 P.M.

THANK YOU AGAIN ONE AND ALL FOR A CHANCE TO BELONG HERE AND I HOPE YOU FELT OK ABOUT HAVING ME HERE. I TRULY WISH EVERYONE HERE HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND ALL LIFE HAS TO OFFER.

WOMBAT33

Preach. I too spend way too much time here, as much I love this place it is sometimes also detrimental to my career. At the present moment I am writing a book and have been doing so for sometime..........often I find myself logging in for a quick glance and before I know it I am knee deep in a debate that can have me completely engrossed until sunrise........

I have a self set deadline for the completion of this book as my other incomes are sufficient but not of over generous proportions. I have an expensive lifestyle and writing a best seller would add to that greatly :lol:................

I guess what I am saying is - I should follow in your footsteps, whether I will or not is debatable.

So good luck for the time being, I always find your honesty and blatant lack of shame fascinating................Although I feel you won't be away for too long, this place is hard to stay away from as I myself understand very well. :)

Balcanoid
04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
@Wombat33:
R U, by any chance, connected with Viper Mouth on VickiRichter.com? 8)
He`s leaving too!
Anyway, if not, goodbuy and goodluck on whatever you up to...

LG
04-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry to see you go wombat. Take care.

Somedude21
04-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Bon Voyage, wombat. Good luck in your enveadvors.

TsJennifer
04-27-2007, 11:29 AM
IM SAD :cry:

Jericho
04-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Plus if there was any gorgeous t-girl playing hard to get and secretly wants me, she'd have a fair chance ;)

*snicker* :lol:
Good luck.

MacShreach
04-27-2007, 01:11 PM
I understand your motives but I'll miss your presence. Best Wishes M

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:27 PM

WOMBAT33

Preach. I too spend way too much time here, as much I love this place it is sometimes also detrimental to my career. At the present moment I am writing a book and have been doing so for sometime..........often I find myself logging in for a quick glance and before I know it I am knee deep in a debate that can have me completely engrossed until sunrise........

I have a self set deadline for the completion of this book as my other incomes are sufficient but not of over generous proportions. I have an expensive lifestyle and writing a best seller would add to that greatly :lol:................

I guess what I am saying is - I should follow in your footsteps, whether I will or not is debatable.

So good luck for the time being, I always find your honesty and blatant lack of shame fascinating................Although I feel you won't be away for too long, this place is hard to stay away from as I myself understand very well. :)

LOL!!!!
"I always find your honesty and blatant lack of shame fascinating."

That is a good one. I think I say alot of things people also feel, but won't say out loud. Or maybe I am just sick. I have a first cousin I'd love to nail and jerk off too often..............so what?

But good luck on your book and in life. Enjoy what you love most. Thanks for your reply.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Hey wombat, all the best 4 the future 8) 8) 8)

Thank you sylvester!

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:28 PM
@Wombat33:
R U, by any chance, connected with Viper Mouth on VickiRichter.com? 8)
He`s leaving too!
Anyway, if not, goodbuy and goodluck on whatever you up to...

nope. This is the only forum I have ever belonged to. Never looked at others. Thank you for your kind wishes.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry to see you go wombat. Take care.

Thanks LG, take good care yourself.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Bon Voyage, wombat. Good luck in your enveadvors.

Thank you dude

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:32 PM

Oh how I wish that were true and I could comfort you in your sadness Jennifer! While I will not be here, I will however continue on my quest to one day meet you here in NYC. You are truly one of the prettiest things I ever laid eyes on.

Kisses.

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:33 PM

I hear that when a goddess like yourself is feeling sad, the best way to handle it is to share more photos with the board here!!!!!

LOL

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:34 PM

*snicker* :lol:
Good luck.

Thanks!

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:35 PM
I understand your motives but I'll miss your presence. Best Wishes M

Thank you very much.

HeHateMe
04-27-2007, 05:18 PM
WOMBAT=MEGABODY?!

mpcc2004
04-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Best of luck in your future endeavors.

suckseed
04-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Remember Wombat,
You just can't leave the family anytime you want....

hondarobot
04-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Best of luck to ya, Wombat. May the road rise up to meet you.

Honestly though, I think a more realistic policy for you would be the one I've adopted for myself: Only visit the forum while at work. Works great for me.

But, of course, you can check out any time you like. . .

Bwahahahaha :!:

wombat33
04-29-2007, 06:43 AM
WOMBAT=MEGABODY?!

no, I am not megabody. lol.

wombat33
04-29-2007, 06:46 AM
Best of luck in your future endeavors.

thank you very much

wombat33
04-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Remember Wombat,
You just can't leave the family anytime you want....

Seedman, LOL. You also have by far been one of my favorite people here. Your humor really cracks me up. I first remember your avatar with George Clooney "where art thou" and still picture you as George clooney. Lol. You were always fair and decent. You are one I will miss most also. Peace always.

Wombat

wombat33
04-29-2007, 06:50 AM
I didn't really know you that well but your avatars are always entertaining. :)

Is it really necessary to leave? I manage to find time to do all of those things you mentioned in your first post. The key is to balance things out so that you make time for everything. For me this forum is just a little relaxed at home recreation time AFTER i've finished all of the more important things in my real life first. You wouldn't post as often but you wouldn't have to leave or is it that having that temptation there more likely to cause you to spend too much time here?

In any case if you still decide to leave good luck and i hope you find what you're looking for.......

thanx 77. But yeah, I must leave. Thanks for the comment on the avatars..........I get them ay tinypic.com.

Peace, Wombat

wombat33
04-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Best of luck to ya, Wombat. May the road rise up to meet you.

Honestly though, I think a more realistic policy for you would be the one I've adopted for myself: Only visit the forum while at work. Works great for me.

But, of course, you can check out any time you like. . .

Bwahahahaha :!:

Hey Honda,

thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I never have a minute at work and have too close quarters near other people. But I really need a break and to reorganize myself, my priorities, and my goals.

ALways be well.

Wombat

Chuck
04-29-2007, 06:58 AM
SO, I guess there's a AA/NA somewhere for HA addicts.

OH......he'll be back...at the very least as a LURKER.

Not that I don't wish him the best, but...COME ON...I really doubt this site is contributing to anyone's personal demise. The truth is while this board is kind of interesting it's hardly a board you can spend any significant part of your day looking at...unless of course your first name is Kelly.

This is the shit you do when you come home from work, instead of watching televison. But good luck my friend. Say hi to the wife and kids for me.

wombat33
04-29-2007, 07:05 AM
SO, I guess there's a AA/NA somewhere for HA addicts.

OH......he'll be back...at the very least as a LURKER.

Not that I don't wish him the best, but...COME ON...I really doubt this site is contributing to anyone's personal demise. The truth is while this board is kind of interesting it's hardly a board you can spend any significant part of your day looking at...unless of course your first name is Kelly.

This is the shit you do when you come home from work, instead of watching televison. But good luck my friend. Say hi to the wife and kids for me.

Um, if you say so.

I will tell your wife and kids I hello. ;)

peggygee
04-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Womabat I will miss the memorable discussions that we have
had, they were enriching to me, and I grew from them.

I have always cherished and valued your presence here, you come
across as one of the decent guys.

You will be sorely missed.

Best of luck in all your endeavours.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/big-upresize.jpg

Peg....

wombat33
04-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Womabat I will miss the memorable discussions that we have
had, they were enriching to me, and I grew from them.

I have always cherished and valued your presence here, you come
across as one of the decent guys.

You will be sorely missed.

Best of luck in all your endeavours.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/big-upresize.jpg

Peg....

Hey Peggygee,

Thank you so much. Without a doubt you have always been one of the classiest acts here, and probably anywhere for that matter. You have a god heart, a clear and open mind, and are very intelligent. Thanks again for your kindness.

elo
04-30-2007, 01:26 AM
A CTE has the left the forum.

Wondering if this has happened before?

Canīt tell anything about wombat,just wishing him luck ans success for the future and his goals.