PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE TO SEE THEYANKEES LOSE.............

wombat33
04-27-2007, 12:23 AM
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.

THEY DESERVE TO LOSE FOR CUTTING BERNIE WILLIMS LOOSE.

I NEVER LIKED THE SPANKEES. GEORGE AND THE YANKEES STARTED THE DISGUSTING SALARIES PLAYERS GET.

THEY BUY AND BUY AND BUY AND BUY.................ONLY TO PURCHASE WAY TOO MUCH STAR POWER AND TOO MANY PLAYERS THAT THINK THEY ARE THE REASON THEY ARE GREAT.

IF I WERE A SPANKEE FAN I WOULD IMMEDIATELY LET LOOSE OF THIS TEAM AND TAKE BACK THE TEAMS OF THE PAUL O'NEIL DAYS.

THE YANKEES ARE PATHETIC. THEY WILL FINISH OVER .500 BUT NOT BY MUCH AT ALL. THE SOX AND JAYS WILL FINISH BETTER THAN THEM.

MEANWHILE.......................LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 Reasons to Hate the New York Yankees.

hwbs
04-30-2007, 03:55 AM
they said that the boss is going to decide joe torre's fate on their off day tomorrow...

ezed
04-30-2007, 06:21 AM
they said that the boss is going to decide joe torre's fate on their off day tomorrow...

Yeah, fire Joe Torre after you send him into a war with a bunch of pittchers throwing nerf balls from the mound. Can't go to the farm team....you sold it!

canihavu
04-30-2007, 06:30 AM
:(

blckhaze
04-30-2007, 06:37 AM

Yeah, fire Joe Torre after you send him into a war with a bunch of pittchers throwing nerf balls from the mound. Can't go to the farm team....you sold it!

very true. we were in a similar position last year, and look wut happened, we spanked the sox at their place and won the division, while the sox were in 3rd place. there were some encouraging signs with Phil Hughes, but we need healthy pitchers, cause we still dun have the depth that other teams do.

ILuvGurls
05-01-2007, 01:36 AM
wombat, i feel ya.......theeeeeee yankees suck

ezed
05-01-2007, 04:51 AM

very true. we were in a similar position last year, and look wut happened, we spanked the sox at their place and won the division, while the sox were in 3rd place. there were some encouraging signs with Phil Hughes, but we need healthy pitchers, cause we still dun have the depth that other teams do.

yeah last year we were in the same position you are this year. We had a rotation that was deconstructing. Fucking Torre is one of the greatest managers ever. If the dickhead fires him, he deserves the same fate as when the Sox's traded Ruth.

If he does fire Torre, you are doomed. All the class players on the Yankees really respect him. And I do respect the class players on the Yankees.

Yankees/Red Sox the fucking best rivalry in the history of sports bar none!