PDA

View Full Version : Friday night out in Amsterdam RLD

losball
04-26-2007, 02:28 PM
woo-hoo, I got my first Friday night out in Amsterdam arranged tomorrow night for the first time in ages and am so looking out to see the scene.

I have been to the main RLD mostly during the day for the last few years and can confirm the wonderful stories about Paula and Domminique. Paula is indeed my new favorite and have been with her twice. The first time I pretended I didn't know she was a T until we were both naked and foolin around on the bed with her surprise tucked up between her legs. She got me to agree with a bit dildo play before opening her legs and letting her surprise dangle free. She can cum multiple times during a session especially if you keep her interest up. The first time I let her pull the door curtain back so a select few could see me sucking her off. Her room is on a corner of the canal and a fairly quiet street so it can be quite discrete, you don't have millions of tourist outside. The second time I got in a 3-some with a T from upstairs (Bianca from Spain, a very well-hung gurl) and let P cum on my face. Even though she came 3 times that session, she was still wanting more. She is definitely dom and each time she has fucked me.

Haven't seen Dominique for a while. She is another dom who is well into it. She loves being deep-throated and she really makes you gag on it. Last time she had me high as a kite on poppers, fucking my head screaming 'yes my boy, yes my boy'. Uber hot and very hard-core. By the time we had finished we were both dripping sweat.

The night time scene. I hope my other fav, dark-haired Barbara' is still around. 121 OZA left-upstairs window directly above Paula's daytime lair. This is one very beautiful trans and more convincing than either the wonderful Dom and Paula. South-American looking, with very long straight black hair and a wonderful beautiful face with very clear penetrating eyes. She often wears black bondage gear and looks a bit aloof in her window, she is not likely to give friendly waves or encouragement to come in. I didn't see her for so long because I thought she may be a GG or a pain in the ass. But I got together with some other T-girl lovers in the RLD and they told me she is definitely pre-op T and a great shag. I needed no second telling and have had several very good sessions with her ranging from €50 to €100. She is also a topper and I love to pretend that I don't know she is a T. I get in there tell her how beautiful she is (and she is), have a sniff of some poppers, find out shes a T, act surprised but submit anyway. She really seems to love the idea of banging a shemale-surprised.

Kriss
04-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I love to pretend that I don't know she is a T. I get in there tell her how beautiful she is (and she is), have a sniff of some poppers, find out shes a T, act surprised but submit anyway. She really seems to love the idea of banging a shemale-surprised.

I may be ignorant here but don't people usually only sniff poppers if they are about to be fucked in the arse?

BTW have a great weekend, are you going to be there for Queen'sday? Must confess that I HATE Queen'sday in Amsterdam, probably better in the towns and villages but anywhere within the canal-ring is purgatory. It's like every idiot sheep in Holland is recalled to thier spiritual home, Leidseplien! I love the pavement stalls but you gotta get up SO early for the good stuff.

LG
04-26-2007, 04:21 PM
I love to pretend that I don't know she is a T. I get in there tell her how beautiful she is (and she is), have a sniff of some poppers, find out shes a T, act surprised but submit anyway. She really seems to love the idea of banging a shemale-surprised.

I may be ignorant here but don't people usually only sniff poppers if they are about to be fucked in the arse?

One of the effects of poppers is to relax your muscles, including the anal sphincter, making anal penetration more easy. They do however also deliver a high. Apparently. Personally, I've never "popped".

Can we have a poll? Who's "popped"?

Kriss
04-26-2007, 04:33 PM
They do however also deliver a high. Apparently. Personally, I've never "popped".

Can we have a poll? Who's "popped"?

When I was like 13 maybe i remember bottles of poppers going round at school, some kid was selling them, being 13 and into trying drugs I bought one, from a girl actually!!! This was proper medical stuff, prescriped for 'angina' or heart problems or so it said on the bottle. It probably came from someones grandma's medicine cabinet, the poor old dear now on her knees in agony because some kids are abusing her medicine. The medical Insructions on the label were to open the bottle and let the fumes spread slowly throughout the room(closed windows,etc) . this is supposed to provide sufficient heart stimulation to relieve 'angina' pains. so of course, as kids we ram the bottle up one nose and inhale like there's no tomorrow (this was thatcher's britain remember). I did this once and immediately fell to my knees giggling uncontrollably. i honestly thought i would die, my heart was pounding so hard and fast. despite this very real fear, i was still laughing so much that i couldn't breathe, needless to say i will never go near that stuff again no matter how much i wanted someone to fuck me.