PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donell says $10 mil or suck my dildo................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Comedian Rosie O'Donnell is leaving the US chat show The View, the program from where she waged her bitter battle with billionaire Donald Trump.

The brash host of the daytime female chatfest will leave the show at the end of her contract in mid-June, she announced on-air today.

"They wanted me for three years, I wanted one year and it just didn't work," O'Donnell, 45, said.

Afterward, she and "View" boss Barbara Walters refused all interviews.

Walters, who lured O'Donnell back to daytime TV in September with a one-year deal, was quick to distance herself from the decision.

In a statement, Walters said she would miss O'Donnell, calling her "a cherished friend and colleague."

Some say ABC was increasingly wary of O'Donnell's frequent bombastic rants against the Iraq war, President George W Bush, Bill O'Reilly and Donald Trump, in particular.

Trump, O'Donnell's scrappiest sparring partner, reacted gleefully to the announcement, declaring that she had been fired.

"I'm proud to say I probably had a part in it." An ABC rep labelled the claim "completely false.

yeah like 3 years for $10mil would've killed you to do an hourly talk show 5 times a week

GroobySteven
04-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I'd pay her the $10million rather than sucking her dildo thanks...
seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 02:22 PM
agreed, we don't know who's pussy [or asshole knowing Rosie] that things been in

Master_A
04-26-2007, 03:14 PM
fat chicks, shoot em, dont root em.

should shoot her and all the mindless chicken heads with no life who watch that shit show.

bunch of stupid old bags clucking like hens.

timxxx
04-26-2007, 03:29 PM

should shoot her and all the mindless chicken heads with no life who watch that shit show.

bunch of stupid old bags clucking like hens

Ring the alarm :!: ,another misogynist faggot is in the building.

ausbeachstyle
04-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Master_A is just one of those people that shouldn't exist.
I don't personally like or hate rosie, but hating her without knowing her personally is out of the question and proves to everyone you're just a hateful soul.

GroobySteven
04-27-2007, 05:57 AM

bunch of stupid old bags clucking like hens.

Your not a disaffected Korean kid living in Virginia by chance are you?
seanchai

cheez
04-27-2007, 05:43 PM
an America where I can't make mean vicious fun of Rosie O'Donnell is not one where I want to live...

Super_dave
04-27-2007, 07:16 PM
an America where I can't make mean vicious fun of Rosie O'Donnell is not one where I want to live...

I agree, she's annoying and probably about as smart as a box of rocks and people listen to what she says... :roll:

Fockzilla
04-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Give me the 10 mil! I'll suck the dildo!

skyler
04-28-2007, 12:45 AM
I'd pay her the $10million rather than sucking her dildo thanks...
seanchai

:lol: :lol:

ausbeachstyle
04-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Donald Trump owned her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFI54ZfttQE

This is a comment after she left the view rofl

spooker609
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Thank god she's leaving!!!
Of course she will probably start saying they wouldn't pony up the $$$ because they are censoring her and then she will start crying like the Dixie Chicks and Bill Mahr (can't remember if that spelling is right and he's not worth opening a new page to google).
Celebs need to realize, yes you have freedom of speech, but when someone else is paying the bill for that camera or microphone in front of you they have the right to turn it off! They can get a sandwich board and stand on the corner with the rest of the loonies! I'm soooo tired of these spoiled assholes crying "Freedom of Speech" when people decide they're tired of listening too them and tune out or stop buying tickets and CD's.
Don't be mistaken I'm farrr from a right winger, just sooo tired of whining "STARS" :roll:

Jack59
04-28-2007, 01:04 PM
10 mil?

I wouldn't give her 10 cents.

She's an obnoxious piece of shit that's been polluting the media for too damned long.

I couldn't possibly be happier that she's finally got the heave ho.

sucka4chix
04-28-2007, 08:47 PM
10 mil?

I wouldn't give her 10 cents.

She's an obnoxious piece of shit that's been polluting the media for too damned long.

I couldn't possibly be happier that she's finally got the heave ho.
Yeah, but what took so long?

Legend
04-28-2007, 09:01 PM
You guys realize she is nothing more then a stand up comedian her views don't carry anything in the political field why do people even give a shit about her i will tell you why they try to find the craziest left wing person and try to make them the face of that party,you can find crazy people on both parties,why not just ignore them.

GroobySteven
04-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Of course she will probably start saying they wouldn't pony up the $$$ because they are censoring her and then she will start crying like the Dixie Chicks and Bill Mahr (can't remember if that spelling is right and he's not worth opening a new page to google).
Celebs need to realize, yes you have freedom of speech, but when someone else is paying the bill for that camera or microphone in front of you they have the right to turn it off! They can get a sandwich board and stand on the corner with the rest of the loonies! I'm soooo tired of these spoiled assholes crying "Freedom of Speech" when people decide they're tired of listening too them and tune out or stop buying tickets and CD's.
Don't be mistaken I'm farrr from a right winger, just sooo tired of whining "STARS" :roll:

Nah your a right wing twat.
Bill Mahr runs a fucking great program that lets people from all sides speak without "killing" their mics like some of your buddies to.
Get the fuck over the "Freedom of Speach" shit and maybe listening to who is doing the real whining ... "I'm going to veto anything on Iraq..." Boo-fucking-hoo-cunt.
seanchai

spooker609
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM

Bill Mahr runs a fucking great program that lets people from all sides speak without "killing" their mics like some of your buddies to.
Get the fuck over the "Freedom of Speach" shit and maybe listening to who is doing the real whining ... "I'm going to veto anything on Iraq..." Boo-fucking-hoo-cunt.
seanchai

The reason he's going to Veto the Iraq spending bill is all the pork the dems added, it's the same trick they (both sides) always pull, then they can point at the other side of the isle and say We wanted to feed hungry kids or save the world but they voted against it. Most politicians are crooks as far as I'm concerned. The supposed checks and ballances are bull shit when have any of them ever realy been held accountable for the crap they do. Nixon got pardoned, Clinton got a slap on the wrist, we still have no clue where Chaundra Leavy is, or what Jefferson was doing with 90 grand in his freezer. And "THEY " are not my buddies pal, Sean Hanity is so full of himself and his freakin relligion that he makes me sick.
But Rosie and her 9-11 conspiracy , please!! Now I can't figure why they didn't know it was comming in 93 when I was a LEO I was talking to a guy from Uniformed Secret Service it was after they blocked Penn. ave to vehicles, I said the next thing terrorist would do is use planes, if I could figure that out....come on!!! Then in 94 some guy stole a plane and crashed it at THE WHITEHOUSE!!!
Bill Mahr used to be hilarious when he was on comedy central, then when he was on network TV I thought he got a little full of himself, now he just seems angry most of the time, he's still funny like the one he had about Britney "Can you un-masturbate to someone?"

Get to know me before you call me a twat!

Baron Of Hell
04-29-2007, 01:20 AM
You guys realize she is nothing more then a stand up comedian her views don't carry anything in the political field why do people even give a shit about her i will tell you why they try to find the craziest left wing person and try to make them the face of that party,you can find crazy people on both parties,why not just ignore them.

Shes a person that can move a large number of people to vote her way. Like it or not many women like her and most men want to sleep with her. The republicans are hurting right now for female supporters and Rosie holds a lot of weight with the females. Of coarse much of the weight is in her fat ass. Zing.

spooker609
04-29-2007, 01:32 AM

Shes a person that can move a large number of people to vote her way. Like it or not many women like her and most men want to sleep with her. The republicans are hurting right now for female supporters and Rosie holds a lot of weight with the females. Of coarse much of the weight is in her fat ass. Zing.

What men want to sleep with her? Yech!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Rosie HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ347
05-24-2007, 05:49 AM

Co-sign on that. I don't know what the hell you'd have to be smoking to think that "most men want to sleep" with Rosie O'Donnell, cuz that shit most definitely isn't true. And if you still want to claim it is, then name one?

Quinn
05-24-2007, 06:05 AM

Co-sign on that. I don't know what the hell you'd have to be smoking to think that "most men want to sleep" with Rosie O'Donnell, cuz that shit most definitely isn't true. And if you still want to claim it is, then name one?

LMFAO.......How in the hell did he come to that conclusion? Was there some poll conducted among exceptionally desperate blind men that I'm unaware of? Seriously, you would be hard pressed to find a less attractive woman anywhere.

-Quinn

TJ347
05-24-2007, 06:32 AM
However, I must admit Rosie is right about Elizabeth Hasselbeck. She's got to be the most self-righteous, whiny know-nothing on television today. Next to Rosie, of course.
Anybody else think you should have to pass a test to be able to vote? I'm sick of my vote being cancelled out by old ladies basing their vote on what "The View" crew say.

shotgun
05-25-2007, 04:29 PM

As a straight man who entertains the possibility of having children one day, I’m still going to have to go with column B.

Hey, I need to be able to look at myself in the mirror.
Besides, I could always adopt.

tubgirl
05-25-2007, 05:59 PM
However, I must admit Rosie is right about Elizabeth Hasselbeck. She's got to be the most self-righteous, whiny know-nothing on television today. Next to Rosie, of course.
Anybody else think you should have to pass a test to be able to vote? I'm sick of my vote being cancelled out by old ladies basing their vote on what "The View" crew say.

have to agree 100% with you there...

werwt22
05-25-2007, 11:05 PM
LOL And shes finally gone.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/589254

Legend
05-25-2007, 11:19 PM

As a straight man who entertains the possibility of having children one day, I’m still going to have to go with column B.

I didn't say that!

Quinn
05-25-2007, 11:21 PM
LMAO @ Shotgun's attached pic.

-Quinn

Fox
05-26-2007, 12:10 AM
I masturbate to Rosie everyday.

Oh wait, no I don't.

Paladin
05-26-2007, 07:17 AM

seanchai

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...

Both houses of congress are now taking not only the pork of the supplemental funding bill but have also removed the deadline BS as well.

While I'm no longer in favor of the illplanned and worse executed campaign in iraq, that kind of funding cutoff isn't the way to do it.

However I wouldn't be surprised if there is NO supplemental authorization for next year.

That''ll keep the spimmeisters at USTC twirling around like tazmanian devils on steroids trying to figure out how to draw down all those men and equipment. FYI If they started now, it would take 12-16 months to clear.

And...

Rosie o-dufus is GONE -

yeah

:P

shotgun
05-26-2007, 07:28 AM

I didn't say that!

My Bad, that quote was from Baron Of Hell.

shotgun
05-26-2007, 07:30 AM
I masturbate to Rosie everyday.

Must do wonders for your stamina.

Oh wait, no I don't.

Oh.

Fox
05-26-2007, 07:41 AM
lol

hentai_ninja
05-26-2007, 07:55 AM

Holy shit,Who is B?? :lol:

ottorocket
05-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Rosie...wow i'm thoroughly unimpressed. A bitter, often vile, attention monger with a lack of historic perspective, deficient in education to be able to understand logic, and a total disregard for facts...Rosie's "View" has been fringe and thankfully brief. But not before Rosie threw a little tantrum in her dressing room like a petulant child, trashing the place. Regardless the View is certainly a vapid show that is marginally more insightful than a MCcalls magazine crossed with Entertainment tonight.