PDA

View Full Version : Has it gone to far?

scorpion
04-26-2007, 01:38 PM
The humor of today hits more than more against peoples complex or their weakness and oftly against their sexuallity.
In almost any comedy or some other humour program they make jokes about penis size or small tits,hanging tits, big buts and fat people.
Even older people is very funny to day. How they have problems to remember things or how they act generaly.
If you has a handicap like you are a stammer could it bee very fun to make a joke of.
I dont mean that it should bee taboo to make jokes of things like this but I think it has gone to far.
Think about this.
-The girl whit small tits hears often jokes about it. How funny think she it is?
-The guy whit a small penis? How much self confidence do you think he has when he go four it four the first time.
-The chubby girl? How do she feel when she undress in front of her partner.

I dont feel mee hit personaly of none of this jokes and sure they can bee funny sometimes but not al the time like I see it now.
Al people know that many have big complex four their bodys or a part of it or even their sexual disposition or some handicap.
So why has it been so funny to made jokes of them in this proportition?

What do you think?

Coroner
04-26-2007, 02:35 PM
I think these kinds of jokes are necessery, because some people think that big tits, big asses and huge cocks are everything you need.

scorpion
04-27-2007, 12:46 AM
I think these kinds of jokes are necessery, because some people think that big tits, big asses and huge cocks are everything you need.

In a resonable quantites yes. Its against the law in the most contrys to discriminate people four their handicap, colour of the skin etc.
I think this type of humour takes to big place and very often condescendig.
Its not okej to make a joke of people four something they often have complex four or they can bee suffering four.
To make this jokes it has to bee whith care and well tougth out.
Its not how its done today. Its more the kind of concending type.

scorpion
04-28-2007, 12:14 AM
No more reactions? Maybee its aint so obviously in your contrys.
I moved from denmark to sweden in october and can see a real diffrent.
On the swedish television it hit you al the time....

TJ347
04-28-2007, 02:46 AM
All I've got to say is that it's amazing how, in the interest of creating a kinder, gentler world, ultra-liberals quickly turn to censorship, once thought to be favored only by conservatives. Most interesting...

whatsupwithat
04-28-2007, 02:53 AM

Snap! Nailed it!

whatsupwithat
04-28-2007, 02:57 AM
No more reactions? Maybee its aint so obviously in your contrys.
I moved from denmark to sweden in october and can see a real diffrent.
On the swedish television it hit you al the time....

Nope, always been here in America.

Witness...Howard Stern...among many.