What turns you off in a guy, girl or tgirl? LOL :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

eagleman12
04-26-2007, 07:22 AM
someone who does not care of themselves or bad hygiene

muffdiver
04-26-2007, 07:27 AM
A woman in high heels is a big turn on for me. I'm easily amused.

blckhaze
04-26-2007, 07:29 AM
turn ons:
nice scent
eyes
thick lips
sexy smile
round butt
sexy legs
sexy voice

turn offs:
poor hygiene
ebrasive personality

ausbeachstyle
04-26-2007, 07:29 AM
dirty/liar/bigot

stillies77
04-26-2007, 07:53 AM
TURN ON'S SLASH TURN OFF'S

just reminded me of this dane cook skit where he says something gross then just says really loud TURN ON'S SLASH TURN OFF'S

stink...thats a big turn off

bad teeth...icky..

I like tattoos on a girl. I mean a lot of tattoos, but, alas, they will not have me. :cry:

scorpion
04-26-2007, 11:02 AM
Turn on: Fresh and nice friendly look. Nice scent, Nice body, The voice, eyes,
Nice smile, Sexy clothes.

Turn off. Bad hygiene, bad breath, Hairy body, bad behave, Fat bodys.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Any others? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
04-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Turn on's:
Nice eyes, an impish smile, [i know it's weird, but] a shapely shoulder

Turn offs

Bad hygine, attitude, coming across as "queen of the night", being overweight.

suckseed
04-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Well, to add to the already stated things like hygiene...kissing a smoker can be a turn off, unless I've been drinking. But as much as it defies common sense, a pretty woman smoking can be a helluva turnon.

Boots. Upper lip ridges. sardonic smiles. Girls that act tough but aren't. Very fine hair below and behind the ear. Nice girls. Bad girls. Clean girls. Dirty girls. The extra heat you can feel when touching an inner thigh. Being fucked by a woman squatting over me rocking on her heels with nothing touching but the old lingam and yoni...staring into each others eyes. Passing a strange woman and getting a whiff of her perfume or shampoo. Sex in public places. Sex with others watching. fucking through zippers with the possibility of being discovered imminent. Strippers that seem too nice for the club they're in. Foreign accents of all types. Every Victoria's Secret commercial ever made. Long necks. Nordic women. Women into bondage. Women into getting high before sex. Nordic women into getting high before sex in bondage and boots.

Christ! I'm gonna go take a shower.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-27-2007, 07:45 AM
Turn on's:

Pretty face (eyes most especially), "eye catching" pant bulges (LOL), great smell, a loud moaner, kinkiness etc. ;)

Turn off's:

Bad hygiene (scruffy/unshaved face look, unshowered, bad breath etc.), too much body hair, cocky attitudes etc.

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Well, to add to the already stated things like hygiene...kissing a smoker can be a turn off, unless I've been drinking. But as much as it defies common sense, a pretty woman smoking can be a helluva turnon.

Boots. Upper lip ridges. sardonic smiles. Girls that act tough but aren't. Very fine hair below and behind the ear. Nice girls. Bad girls. Clean girls. Dirty girls. The extra heat you can feel when touching an inner thigh. Being fucked by a woman squatting over me rocking on her heels with nothing touching but the old lingam and yoni...staring into each others eyes. Passing a strange woman and getting a whiff of her perfume or shampoo. Sex in public places. Sex with others watching. fucking through zippers with the possibility of being discovered imminent. Strippers that seem too nice for the club they're in. Foreign accents of all types. Every Victoria's Secret commercial ever made. Long necks. Nordic women. Women into bondage. Women into getting high before sex. Nordic women into getting high before sex in bondage and boots.

Christ! I'm gonna go take a shower.

Wait, you forgot...no, you didn't. :)

For me, pretty, clean, takes care of herself, fun to be with, can hold a conversation, and kinky is all I ask for. Yeah, maybe that's too much...but I can hope!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
and kinky is all I ask for. Yeah, maybe that's too much...but I can hope!

Hmm..Hentai!! LOL :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Somedude21
04-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Long hair and eyes really gets me going. An easygoing personality is also up there.

DavidLynch
04-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Blue Velvet

:lol:

suckseed
04-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Long hair and eyes really gets me going.

Long eyes? :shock:

Fox
04-27-2007, 09:55 AM
In addition to the rest...

Turn-ons:
- Pretty smile
- Toned torso
- Friendly, easy going personality. That really goes a long way.

Turn-offs:
- Unkempt feet. I'm not a foot kinda guy, but please take care of those toes if you're gonna show them off. Please.
- Ashy elbows. All it take is a little lotion, sweetheart. Work it out.

Fockzilla
04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
OK No More Drama! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Honesty, compassion, intelligence, sensuality!!!

Somedude21
04-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Long hair and eyes really gets me going.

Long eyes? :shock:

Er, long hair and sexy eyes, I guess. I can't explain it right; there's just something about the "right" eyes that turns me on.

LG
04-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Turn ons:

Big pants, jodphurs, heavy drinking, multiple chins, latex, semtex, goretex, Tex-Mex, my ex, my eggs, L'eggs, Leggo my eggo, lego blocks, running around the block, rocking around the clock, precious rocks, socks, women who like socks, women who wear boxing gloves while making love, whips, cat-o-nine-tails, torture wheels, catherine wheels, ferris wheels, wheel of fortune, fortune tellers, bank tellers, big sweaty obnoxious saleswomen with nasal whines who tell you to have a nice day, going back in the afternoon and asking for your money back becuase your day has been shit.

Turn offs:

People who fart a lot, people who smoke, people who can't spell, people who pee on the toilet seat, people who smell, people who overeat, people who don't eat, people in general.

Seriously? I just like pretty, intelligent girls, with deep eyes, soft hair and a lovely smile. That's all really.

mikejones
04-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Blue Velvet

:lol:

"Heineken? Fuck Heineken! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

wombat33
04-27-2007, 04:46 PM
OK No More Drama! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Physical: Turn Offs

hair around the nipples

mustache

bad breath

saggy tits

flabby body

hairy pussy or cock (ts)

Physical Turn Ons:

"Ijust turned 18 yesterday" type of bodies

smaller breasts.....natural

tan skin, black skin

kinky girls..............

LTR_Seeker
04-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Turn on women who are nice smell good take care themselves no smoking etc etc .