PDA

View Full Version : How far is to far?

hentai_ninja
04-26-2007, 05:04 AM
When it comes to sex,how far is to far for you guys (and ladies?) When is it when sumone crosses that "line" for you? For me,I wouldnt wear no lingire or get my ass stuffed with dildos.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 05:08 AM
NO PEEING NO POOPING NO HITTING (HARD) NO NAME CALLING I hate to be called a dirty slut or to call him daddy thats so weird lol and hmm thats about it.

hentai_ninja
04-26-2007, 05:12 AM
NO PEEING NO POOPING NO HITTING (HARD) NO NAME CALLING I hate to be called a dirty slut or to call him daddy thats so weird lol and hmm thats about it.
"No Pooping" Wow,that didnt even crossed my mind. better add tha to my list. So,Kelly,Assuming from your stance,you prefer to be dominant and not be degraded?

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 05:14 AM
"No Pooping" Wow,that didnt even crossed my mind. better add tha to my list. So,Kelly,Assuming from your stance,you prefer to be dominant and not be degraded? No not really I just don't like to be called a dirty slut when a guy is getting off I don't know why they do it it makes me laugh. When they are like "Do you like that and then heave and breath then go you like that don't you you dirty slut." then they go on to say "Take it all baby...take it all you dirty bitch" And then they GROAN loudly cause they CAME lol I just think thats funny, I would literally bust out laughing if it wasn't a client.