PDA

View Full Version : Ban Kelly Thread

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 07:50 PM
She has shown her true colors. She has now insulted easily half the posters here. She has been outted as a cross dresser by Julie and as using fake pictures by me and others.

What is the difference between Kelly and Monica when you banned her exactly? At least Monica is a real TS.

I mean really you have a rabid poster on here. She's a kook.

V

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 07:53 PM
She has shown her true colors. She has now insulted easily half the posters here. She has been outted as a cross dresser by Julie and as using fake pictures by me and others.

What is the difference between Kelly and Monica when you banned her exactly? At least Monica is a real TS.

V I am a real ts REALER than you'll ever be. And this August I'll look even better than I did before. You are a KOOK A HYPOCRITE and a DRAMA STARTER. You started on me the first day I got here when I posted my blonde hair pics claiming that those pics were fake and your followers followed where I had to SALUTE..I'll have no problem posting the original quotes from you and the stuff and you should take a look at your FAREWELL POST VICKI I knew I was right.

So if anyone deserves to be bannned it's you. You brought the drama to the board. You claimed my blonde hair pics were fake. I thus saluted. I told people to google me for the St. Pete PRIDE stuff then you came across the YBX stuff then you instrumented how to further HATE ON ME.

And thats the truth you FLAME STARTER.

Quinn
04-25-2007, 07:56 PM

V

I have to say, I was all for giving her a chance yesterday when she finally, briefly stopped lying and admitted – in the face of overwhelming evidence – what we all knew. Unfortunately, she wasn't adult enough to apologize for knowingly making false accusations, and she immediately returned to telling the very same types of lies that caused her problems to begin with. At this point, she gets what she deserves. Fuck giving her imbecilic ass any more chances or showing any quarter. NYTSJulie was right.

-Quinn

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 07:57 PM

V I am a real ts REALER than you'll ever be. And this August I'll look even better than I did before. You are a KOOK A HYPOCRITE and a DRAMA STARTER. You started on me the first day I got here when I posted my blonde hair pics claiming that those pics were fake and your followers followed where I had to SALUTE..I'll have no problem posting the original quotes from you and the stuff and you should take a look at your FAREWELL POST VICKI I knew I was right.

Well the only picture I have seen without you photoshopping it is right here.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Is this the thread to vote off people on HA Island?!? LOL

:lol:

Cast your votes now!!! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 07:59 PM

Well the only picture I have seen without you photoshopping it is right here. Vicki if I was low enough to do that, I'd do it. But I'm not. Because I don't need to prove anything to you. I know I look good in person. I know I pass well from what I've accomplished in my REAL LIFE past. So darling your words mean nothing to me. You're just a ugly person with an ugly heart and nothing will change that. And I think it's funny you are UTILIZING ME to get attention. You've been doing that since I've been here with Claiming My REal PICS ARE FAKE then getting the AMMO YOU NEEDED to USE THAT..Then later utilizing this to get MORE ATTENTION. If you were so popular as you say then you don't need me you ugly troll.

ottorocket
04-25-2007, 07:59 PM
This whole thing is worse than the Hatfield and Mccoys...lol

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:01 PM

V

I have to say, I was all for giving her a chance yesterday when she finally, briefly stopped lying and admitted – in the face of overwhelming evidence – what we all knew. Unfortunately, she wasn't adult enough to apologize for knowingly making false accusations, and she immediately returned to telling the very same types of lies that caused her problems to begin with. At this point, she gets what she deserves. Fuck giving her imbecilic ass any more chances or showing any quarter. NYTSJulie was right.

-Quinn Quinn I did apologize in the first time VICKI made that ridiculous THREAD. I said why I did it and why I stood by it. I'm sorry you didn't read it. Then after I did it, Vicki lashed out more and then her followers followed. I defended myself. And you are mad because I stuck up for MONICA FOXX and said that JOKE WAS DUMB, OUTDATED, and NOT FUNNY! Thats the only reason you are having this opinion. MOnica was right calling you a QUEEN instead of QUINN.

DAZ
04-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Ban Seconded

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Ban Seconded I'm so glad you even know who I am or what I'm about you FOOL.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Kelly - Do you not hear the bells chiming at midnight?

Oink,

Ms Piggy

DAZ
04-25-2007, 08:11 PM
So you add another to your insult list?

your ass is grass

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:14 PM

Oink,

Ms Piggy lol Love ya you know what you did was true, cause if you wouldn't of done it. You would of defended yourself OINK OINK. You gave me trouble from the first day I arrived.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM
So you add another to your insult list?

your ass is grass FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL and I'll add 300 more to that if I had time.

mpcc2004
04-25-2007, 08:16 PM

Oink,

Ms Piggy lol Love ya you know what you did was true, cause if you wouldn't of done it. You would of defended yourself OINK OINK. You gave me trouble from the first day I arrived.

She only gave you trouble because she caught you in a lie and then she really outed you when you pissed her off. Have you ever heard what happens to you when you fuck with the bull. Well you got the horns. Simple as that.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I think she should have banned after she had over 1000 posts in a month's time!

Vala,

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Please Miss, I want to go home. Please make it stop.

Quinn
04-25-2007, 08:20 PM

-Quinn[/quote] Quinn I did apologize in the first time VICKI made that ridiculous THREAD. I said why I did it and why I stood by it. I'm sorry you didn't read it. Then after I did it, Vicki lashed out more and then her followers followed. I defended myself. And you are mad because I stuck up for MONICA FOXX and said that JOKE WAS DUMB, OUTDATED, and NOT FUNNY! Thats the only reason you are having this opinion. MOnica was right calling you a QUEEN instead of QUINN.[/quote]

Apparently it's only your illiterate ass that thinks the joke is dumb or outdated because numerous posters have referenced the same inside joke over the last week or so. Hey, it's ok though. If you're so dumb that you use the word "behemoth" without understanding it or even knowing how to spell it, nothing shocks me. As to Manica, she's just pissed because I'm one of the people who was smart enough to see her ridiculous and often contradictory stories for what they were: works of fiction. If you’re too much of a sycophant to figure shit out for yourself, that’s your problem. Deal with it.

Still, if you don't like that, you could always return to posting Courtney Act's pic in your avatar and claiming that it's you – like you were caught doing on TgirlTalk. Oh, that's right, you denied that it was you and then claimed someone had made up an account to impersonate you. You see, part of being phenomenally stupid – as you so clearly are – means having a bad memory. I guess you forgot that you used to post video feeds holding up signs with the fucking date on them from the very same account after you were caught. Translation, unless someone had a video cam hidden in your room – that you unknowingly posed for with a piece of paper that had the date written on it – you are lying yet again. Just how many lead paint chips did you eat as a kid anyway?

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 08:21 PM
You know how much it takes to get Quinn worked up? He is usually so stoic. Probably one of the worst enemies to have on this board outside of the admins.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM

Oink,

She only gave you trouble because she caught you in a lie and then she really outed you when you pissed her off. Have you ever heard what happens to you when you fuck with the bull. Well you got the horns. Simple as that. Are you on crack? Vicki gave me trouble on my first post here when I said Hi to the guys and introduced myself with the blonde pics. She had the guys thinking my REAL pics were fake. I then had to salute. Then before I saluted I said to GOOGLE ME she thus stumbled upon the YBX stuff and utilized that. SHE STARTED THE DRAMA AND THE FLAME WAR.

hwbs
04-25-2007, 08:24 PM
:twisted: :evil:

mpcc2004
04-25-2007, 08:27 PM

Oink,

She only gave you trouble because she caught you in a lie and then she really outed you when you pissed her off. Have you ever heard what happens to you when you fuck with the bull. Well you got the horns. Simple as that. Are you on crack? Vicki gave me trouble on my first post here when I said Hi to the guys and introduced myself with the blonde pics. She had the guys thinking my REAL pics were fake. I then had to salute. Then before I saluted I said to GOOGLE ME she thus stumbled upon the YBX stuff and utilized that. SHE STARTED THE DRAMA AND THE FLAME WAR.

It may be time for you to start realizing that the problem is you and not everyone else. It seems like everywhere you go you have problems like this. The chances that all of these other people are the problem is slim to none and slim just got hit by a bus. The problem is clearly you. Just accept it and start to work on yourself instead of spending many hours a day posting a bunch of crap on various forums.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:27 PM

-Quinn Quinn I did apologize in the first time VICKI made that ridiculous THREAD. I said why I did it and why I stood by it. I'm sorry you didn't read it. Then after I did it, Vicki lashed out more and then her followers followed. I defended myself. And you are mad because I stuck up for MONICA FOXX and said that JOKE WAS DUMB, OUTDATED, and NOT FUNNY! Thats the only reason you are having this opinion. MOnica was right calling you a QUEEN instead of QUINN.[/quote]

Apparently it's only your illiterate ass that thinks the joke is dumb or outdated because numerous posters have referenced the same inside joke over the last week or so. Hey, it's ok though. If you're so dumb that you use the word "behemoth" without understanding it or even knowing how to spell it, nothing shocks me. As to Manica, she's just pissed because I'm one of the people who was smart enough to see her ridiculous and often contradictory stories for what they were: works of fiction. If you’re too much of a sycophant to figure shit out for yourself, that’s your problem. Deal with it.

Still, if you don't like that, you could always return to posting Courtney Act's pic in your avatar and claiming that it's you – like you were caught doing on TgirlTalk. Oh, that's right, you denied that it was you and then claimed someone had made up an account to impersonate you. You see, part of being phenomenally stupid – as you so clearly are – means having a bad memory. I guess you forgot that you used to post video feeds holding up signs with the fucking date on them from the very same account after you were caught. Translation, unless someone had a video cam hidden in your room – that you unknowingly posed for with a piece of paper that had the date written on it – you are lying yet again. Just how many lead paint chips did you eat as a kid anyway?[/quote]AGAIN THAT LAST PART WAS SELENA!!!!!!!! from TRANSGENDER 1 impersonating me!!! She did it because a friend of a friend of mine did that to her and she accused me of being behind it cause I'd always fight with her on MIC for Hating on GIRLS that she felt weren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH. And I'd stick up for the girls and it would GO BACK AND FORTH FOR THE LONGEST and that was over 2 YEARS AGO. I JOINED TGIRLTALK THEN TGPIXEL AFTER TALKING TO MONICA FOXX IN TRANSGENDER 1 AND THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT SELENA DID AND WE ARGUED ABOUT THAT FOREVER AND A DAY!! SO IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM. I even asked MONICA IF I COULD MAKE A SALUTE VIDEO letting people know THAT WASN'T ME. QUEEN thats the true story. DO YOUR AUTO-BIOGRAPHY BETTER.

And lastly IT'S NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY!! It's only funny to 5 year olds and SHEEPS that follow. And because it's MONICA FOXX. If it was someone else it wouldn't be FUNNY. SO YOU ARE THE RETARD not ME!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:30 PM

Oink,

It may be time for you to start realizing that the problem is you and not everyone else. It seems like everywhere you go you have problems like this. The chances that all of these other people are the problem is slim to none and slim just got hit by a bus. The problem is clearly you. Just accept it and start to work on yourself instead of spending many hours a day posting a bunch of crap on various forums. No the problem was.. WAS VICKI HAD A PERSONAL VANDETTA cause the attention SHE THOUGHT in her FAT HEAD was taken away from her. Just like she did to Miriam and Vanity talking CRAP about them constantly WHICH I SHOWED THE PROOF OF THAT IN THAT THREAD SHE CRIED about that SHE'S LEAVING. Awe poor VICKI. She orchestrates like the devil advocate and she gets weak people to follow her. And when they don't follow her, they become a VICTIM. And you are too dumb to see that. And it's not everyone JUST THE CATTY GIRLS that think they are all that because they had a boob job.

mpcc2004
04-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Oink,

It may be time for you to start realizing that the problem is you and not everyone else. It seems like everywhere you go you have problems like this. The chances that all of these other people are the problem is slim to none and slim just got hit by a bus. The problem is clearly you. Just accept it and start to work on yourself instead of spending many hours a day posting a bunch of crap on various forums. No the problem was.. WAS VICKI HAD A PERSONAL VANDETTA cause the attention SHE THOUGHT in her FAT HEAD was taken away from her. Just like she did to Miriam and Vanity talking CRAP about them constantly WHICH I SHOWED THE PROOF OF THAT IN THAT THREAD SHE CRIED about that SHE'S LEAVING. Awe poor VICKI. She orchestrates like the devil advocate and she gets weak people to follow her. And when they don't follow her, they become a VICTIM. And you are too dumb to see that. And it's not everyone JUST THE CATTY GIRLS that think they are all that because they had a boob job.

And now the paranoid delusions set in. Before long you'll be like Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining

xfiver
04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
"You Can Say What You Want About Me, You Can Hate Me, But I'm Always Going To Be Me!!"[/quote]

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 08:36 PM
"You Can Say What You Want About Me, You Can Hate Me, But I'm Always Going To Be Me!!"[/quote] Yeah thats Britney Spears anyone with a brain knows that? I also have her song I love rock n roll on my profile :roll:

Quinn
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
AGAIN THAT LAST PART WAS SELENA!!!!!!!! from TRANSGENDER 1 impersonating me!!! She did it because a friend of a friend of mine did that to her and she accused me of being behind it cause I'd always fight with her on MIC for Hating on GIRLS that she felt weren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH. And I'd stick up for the girls and it would GO BACK AND FORTH FOR THE LONGEST and that was over 2 YEARS AGO. I JOINED TGIRLTALK THEN TGPIXEL AFTER TALKING TO MONICA FOXX IN TRANSGENDER 1 AND THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT SELENA DID AND WE ARGUED ABOUT THAT FOREVER AND A DAY!! SO IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM. I even asked MONICA IF I COULD MAKE A SALUTE VIDEO letting people know THAT WASN'T ME. QUEEN thats the true story. DO YOUR AUTO-BIOGRAPHY BETTER.

So, let me get this straight. Selena was able to create or copy video feeds that have your current image on them, holding up pieces of paper with the date on them (a date that often corresponded to the day they appeared)??? Nonsense. In some cases you even modified your responses and wrote things on that stupid paper you held up that were in response to what people on TgirlTalk had said to you. Seriously, if you're going to continually lie, at least make it interesting and remotely convincing.

And lastly IT'S NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY!! It's only funny to 5 year olds and SHEEPS that follow. And because it's MONICA FOXX. If it was someone else it wouldn't be FUNNY. SO YOU ARE THE RETARD not ME!

ROTFLMAO... Well, since you put it that way, I guess it really is "NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY." I'll be sure to pass that along to the numerous posters who have referenced it over the last week or so. Oh, by the way, Noah Webster, it's "Sheep," not "SHEEPS." What were you saying about being a retard?

LG
04-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Ban Kelly? Personally, I don't give a shit. We've spent enough time discussing her already.

boogiecrew
04-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey Kelly,

It's "spin" not "sping".

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 08:51 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence

Balcanoid
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Is the fight start again or what?

bassman2546
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM

V

-Quinn

Can't say I didn't tell everyone. Vicki, you stated you own the site so pull the plug on him (Kelly). I don't think you need a petition to do it.

And Kelly, man, Vicki is more of a TS than you'll ever be. I don't see you, and I mean the real you, not someone you claim to be you, putting 100% into videos and photo shoots like no tranny I know. Great body, great face and of course the final ingredient, great cock! You don't measure up.

chefmike
04-25-2007, 09:08 PM
:jawdrop I know what I need right about now... :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM
AGAIN THAT LAST PART WAS SELENA!!!!!!!! from TRANSGENDER 1 impersonating me!!! She did it because a friend of a friend of mine did that to her and she accused me of being behind it cause I'd always fight with her on MIC for Hating on GIRLS that she felt weren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH. And I'd stick up for the girls and it would GO BACK AND FORTH FOR THE LONGEST and that was over 2 YEARS AGO. I JOINED TGIRLTALK THEN TGPIXEL AFTER TALKING TO MONICA FOXX IN TRANSGENDER 1 AND THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT SELENA DID AND WE ARGUED ABOUT THAT FOREVER AND A DAY!! SO IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FORUM. I even asked MONICA IF I COULD MAKE A SALUTE VIDEO letting people know THAT WASN'T ME. QUEEN thats the true story. DO YOUR AUTO-BIOGRAPHY BETTER.

So, let me get this straight. Selena was able to create or copy video feeds that have your current image on them, holding up pieces of paper with the date on them (a date that often corresponded to the day they appeared)??? Nonsense. In some cases you even modified your responses and wrote things on that stupid paper you held up that were in response to what people on TgirlTalk had said to you. Seriously, if you're going to continually lie, at least make it interesting and remotely convincing.

ROTFLMAO... Well, since you put it that way, I guess it really is "NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY." I'll be sure to pass that along to the numerous posters who have referenced it over the last week or so. Oh, by the way, Noah Webster, it's "Sheep," not "SHEEPS." What were you saying about being a retard? NOW QUEEN you are Fabricating. I never made any VIDEO Response because the time I joined the site Monica said she wasn't doing videos on TGPIXEL anymore. SO AGAIN YOU ARE LYING!! you QUEEN OF NOTHING.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 09:15 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS. And Look I'll even be fair I'll post a non "photoshopped" picture of myself

suckseed
04-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Random quotes....

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

"Those who refuse to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

"This preoccupation with trivialities will continue to make you suffer." - Leonard Cohen

"Repeatedly logging on to a TS forum on your second day of work is not the best way to demonstrate to the company that you're a great hire...or a gg."- George Bernard Shaw

Balcanoid
04-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Suckseed, U hit it this time!

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 09:25 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS.what r you smokin mister you will never ever look better then me bud and my face is very fem and very beautifull and i do have a smokin bod one youll never have so get real even with all your photoshop youll never look as good what a freak

Fockzilla
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
After reading a few topics, like the FYI thread, it makes me wonder if every "Hot Hung Angel" has this type of personality. Then it makes me think why do I come here? Why do I bother reading posts and replying? Its all the same.

I guess thats why I take the forum in small doses: too much negativity.

Quinn
04-25-2007, 09:31 PM

ROTFLMAO... Well, since you put it that way, I guess it really is "NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT FUNNY." I'll be sure to pass that along to the numerous posters who have referenced it over the last week or so. Oh, by the way, Noah Webster, it's "Sheep," not "SHEEPS." What were you saying about being a retard? NOW QUEEN you are Fabricating. I never made any VIDEO Response because the time I joined the site Monica said she wasn't doing videos on TGPIXEL anymore. SO AGAIN YOU ARE LYING!! you QUEEN OF NOTHING.

Of course I'm lying. :roll: In fact, everyone on this forum who has made accusations against you is obviously lying :roll: The only person telling the truth is you, the one person who has actually been proven a liar. :roll: Yeah, that will work almost as well as that farcical lie you told about posting fake pics of yourself to protect Matt or whatever the fuck his name was. That was real convincing. Once again, if you're going to continually lie about absolutely everything – at least make it interesting and somewhat convincing.

Oh, and so far as "Queen of Nothing" is concerned, perhaps you care to show us more pics of that real fancy bunk bed you sleep in because it's just super... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn

LeesaCD
04-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Whilst I don't post very often, I do visit on an almost daily basis and read most of the posts. Indeed some shit gets thrown here. After today, I have drawn this conclusion.

VICKI - You are indeed quick to judge and/or make an opinion heard that may or may not cause offence. I have even found you a little rude at times, but in this medium of a forum, I reckon people can fend for themselves, and they do. This normally sorts itself out and no harm is done.

KELLY - You may have led people to believe thing which are not true, but I think that can be forgiven, if you showed a little grace. I agree that a 1000 post in your first month appears to be excessive, but hey, if you want to join in, Great! Now there seems to be the problem of you attitude. Whilst Vicki is no model of good behaviour, you have shown that you can be vicious to a point of obscene. It has turned into a war between you and everone else and I think that it would be impossible for you to carry on participating in this board productively.

So I say, why not walk before some with enough authority throws you out. Show some grace.

P.S. I reckon you're both pretty hot regardless of what eachother says!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
After reading a few topics, like the FYI thread, it makes me wonder if every "Hot Hung Angel" has this type of personality. Then it makes me think why do I come here? Why do I bother reading posts and replying? Its all the same.

Hindi naman lahat ng mga pa-girl na bading eh ganyan ang pag uugali. Pero karamihan sadly ay ganyan. Mahilig sa drama at parating parang merong beauty contest! And ofcourse, aside sa drama mahilig din mangarap ang iba na tunay na babae sila. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS.what r you smokin mister you will never ever look better then me bud and my face is very fem and very beautifull and i do have a smokin bod one youll never have so get real even with all your photoshop youll never look as good what a freak You better go back to the drawing board, I am already pass you and I've had no work done lol

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 09:37 PM

Of course I'm lying. :roll: In fact, everyone on this forum who has made accusations against you is obviously lying :roll: The only person telling the truth is you, the one person who has actually been proven a liar. :roll: Yeah, that will work almost as well as that farcical lie you told about posting fake pics of yourself to protect Matt or whatever the fuck his name was. That was real convincing. Once again, if you're going to continually lie about absolutely everything – at least make it interesting and somewhat convincing.

Oh, and so far as "Queen of Nothing" is concerned, perhaps you care to show us more pics of that real fancy bunk bed you sleep in because it's just super... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Quinn No you are fabricating an invent on TGPIXEL AND TGIRLTALK that was never me and wasn't me. I did the SAME TO VICKI when it wasn't her AND IN WHICH I APOLOGIZED. It was SELENA. I did admit to using the fake pics with matt but ti wasn't really anyones BUSINESS that was here. I didn't introduce myself on this board with fake pics etc. I showed me in which VICKI became hateful and started beckoning everyonet to say I'm using FAKE PICS and when I first came here people diddn't know if I WAS A GG OR A TS so STFU

Fockzilla
Leesa hit the nail on the head!

Balcanoid
Hindi naman lahat ng mga pa-girl na bading eh ganyan ang pag uugali. Pero karamihan sadly ay ganyan. Mahilig sa drama at parating parang merong beauty contest! And ofcourse, aside sa drama mahilig din mangarap ang iba na tunay na babae sila. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

:what

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 09:40 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Try and translate that Balcanoid! Hehe :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Fockzilla
04-25-2007, 09:42 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

OiC, well that explains it!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Whilst I don't post very often, I do visit on an almost daily basis and read most of the posts. Indeed some shit gets thrown here. After today, I have drawn this conclusion.

VICKI - You are indeed quick to judge and/or make an opinion heard that may or may not cause offence. I have even found you a little rude at times, but in this medium of a forum, I reckon people can fend for themselves, and they do. This normally sorts itself out and no harm is done.

KELLY - You may have led people to believe thing which are not true, but I think that can be forgiven, if you showed a little grace. I agree that a 1000 post in your first month appears to be excessive, but hey, if you want to join in, Great! Now there seems to be the problem of you attitude. Whilst Vicki is no model of good behaviour, you have shown that you can be vicious to a point of obscene. It has turned into a war between you and everone else and I think that it would be impossible for you to carry on participating in this board productively.

So I say, why not walk before some with enough authority throws you out. Show some grace.

P.S. I reckon you're both pretty hot regardless of what eachother says! My thousands post come from responding TO EVERYONE and ARGUING WITH VICKI AND HER GANG OF BANDITS. AND SAYING THANK YOU TO PEOPLE and TALKING TO EVERYONE THAT TALKS TO ME. I don't ignore anyone. I HAVE REpeated a thousand times how I operate and if people can't see that by now then they are DUMB.

And I don't need to leave this board Vicki wants that so she can get the lime light back on her.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 09:43 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

OiC, well that explains it!

LOL Glad you understood (I knew you would)! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Quinn
04-25-2007, 09:51 PM

-Quinn No you are fabricating an invent on TGPIXEL AND TGIRLTALK that was never me and wasn't me. I did the SAME TO VICKI when it wasn't her AND IN WHICH I APOLOGIZED. It was SELENA. I did admit to using the fake pics with matt but ti wasn't really anyones BUSINESS that was here. I didn't introduce myself on this board with fake pics etc. I showed me in which VICKI became hateful and started beckoning everyonet to say I'm using FAKE PICS and when I first came here people diddn't know if I WAS A GG OR A TS so STFU

Actually, I have never been a member of TGPIXEL, so nice try on that one, dim wit. The claims being made against you by girls who were on that site are an entirely separate issue. As for the incident on TgirlTalk, I was/am a member, and I saw it for myself. You can lie, whine, prevaricate, dissemble, and attempt to deceive all you want. In the end, your words are completely empty and without a shred of credibility.

So, what lie are you going to make up to get out of getting caught in this lie? Seriously, lying to protect previously exposed lies hasn’t been working too well for you. How about a new approach, like actually telling the truth?

-Quinn

LeesaCD
04-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeah, but my point is, you didn't stop with Vicki and the odd few. It's been a whirlwind of "Fuck You!" to anyone with a comment that wasn't outing them as a sycophant to the cause of Kelly Shore.

That now means you've stopped at nothing to make sure you're the 'baddest bitch on the block', with no thought for the fact that people have, (or will soon) become bored of your shit.

You don't want to settle down a little (and why should you?), but I'm not sure it's gonna fly here anymore.

DavidLynch
04-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Ban now. I'm mostly a lurker but I've been put off by Kelly. I'm just tired of her fucking spam. She replies to every fucking thing. I'm sick of Kelly. Get her the fuck out!

:x

DAZ
04-25-2007, 10:08 PM
amen

steno
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM

Oink,

Ms Piggy

LMFAO!!!!!! OMG LOL Talk about IRONY!! OMG OMG OMG I am sorry I was not going to post anything on this anymore but this is SO funny

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS.what r you smokin mister you will never ever look better then me bud and my face is very fem and very beautifull and i do have a smokin bod one youll never have so get real even with all your photoshop youll never look as good what a freak You better go back to the drawing board, I am already pass you and I've had no work done loldude spin out of it ,if i had a buck for every cd who tried to knock me down and think they are hotter then me id be a millionaire ,the sad part is you really think you are hot holy shit dude get a grip and find a better doc cause the tblocker your taking isnt workin for ya, oh ya like its a shock to anyone after lookin at your airbrushed pix that you had no work done ,.,,.enough said

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Lisa - everyone can see that she has airbrushed those pictures beyond the point of reality. You don't have to defend yourself to someone like her. You make your living as a stripper, being paid to be beautiful. I think she lives at home on bunk beds. She has yet to post an unairbrushed photo.

DavidLynch
04-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey, didn't she say she was supposed to go back to work yesterday or today? lmao.

mommy! mommy!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Ban now. I'm mostly a lurker but I've been put off by Kelly. I'm just tired of her fucking spam. She replies to every fucking thing. I'm sick of Kelly. Get her the fuck out!

You know this is EXACTLY how Moni got BANNED here. Fighting with everyone on this board calling them out, name calling (without any remorse not apologies) etc. doesnt do one any good!

We already get our daily stresses in REAL LIFE and this board shouldnt be one of them nor should it contribute furthermore!

Wouldnt it be nice just to regain some peace and decorum here on HA?

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Lisa,

I for one think you are a total babe (as you will already know). Don't listen to Kelly. Who knows what she really looks like in real life?

Also, I'd like to say that this whole flaming has dragged on for too long and I am fucking bored of it. I will log off soon and hope that it'll blow over by tomorrow.

BeardedOne
04-25-2007, 10:27 PM

At least the Hatfields and McCoys made up.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 10:28 PM

You know this is EXACTLY how Moni got BANNED here. Fighting with everyone on this board calling them out, name calling (without any remorse not apologies) etc. doesnt do one any good!

We already get our daily stresses in REAL LIFE and this board shouldnt be one of them nor should it contribute furthermore!

~Kisses.

HTG

Amen my little cutie.

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 10:29 PM

At least the Hatfields and McCoys made up.

:roll: you guys rock ps.is this cunt banned yet what the hell are we waiting for

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Lisa - everyone can see that she has airbrushed those pictures beyond the point of reality. You don't have to defend yourself to someone like her. You make your living as a stripper, being paid to be beautiful. I think she lives at home on bunk beds. She has yet to post an unairbrushed photo. Vicki that picture from the photoshoot is not AIRBRUSHED it's AS IS TSVanessa will tell you LLBLACKMASTER doesn't do any touch ups or AIRBRUSHING WE WORK FOR THE SAME PRODUCTION COMPANY so think again you ugly beast.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 10:32 PM
well i have hesitated to get involved with this fight but kelly some of the shit your saying about vicki is just way too off the wall for me to sit back and say nothin,i dont really give a shit if you think your passable or not cause i dont know you and i know for a fact your not even close to being in my leugue let alone vicki s but i do know vicki as i am one of her biggest fans who i admire not because shes a performer but because shes very real and puts up with no bullshit from wannabees.please dont tell us who are reading this thread that you are more of a real ts then vicki cause thats just plain silly.your best bet is to get all your fake pix off the net and put a disclaimer on your other pix.oh ya that was a good story about how your boyfriend controlled you enough to put another girls pix my god girl is he that embarraced of the way you look,you two make a good pair ill give ya that.since your so good at posting new threads do us all a favour and sit your ass down and write us a long thoughtfull apology and end this nonsence What is it with you girls? Do you get implants and then all of a sudden assume you are FLAWLESS. First off you need your money back cause the surgeries you said you had done on your face it DOESN'T LOOK IT. You still look like a TROLL in the face nice body UGLY FACE. And I have had no surgeries on my face and look better than you. But wait till August my dear I promise when I get my surgeries in August. I wont be walking around thinking I'm THE SHIT. I think Tgirls go through this delusional path of when they get implants they are all of a suddent GODDESSES. You need to work on your face more before you TALK ABOUT ME and you need to RUN TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR to see about SOME RECONDITIONING TREATMENTS.what r you smokin mister you will never ever look better then me bud and my face is very fem and very beautifull and i do have a smokin bod one youll never have so get real even with all your photoshop youll never look as good what a freak You better go back to the drawing board, I am already pass you and I've had no work done lol

so its OK for you to bash girls that you feel arent up to YOUR level but far be it anyone that has done more then you and could pass a million times better then you doesnt have the right to point that out to you?

FUCK YOU!

BAN THIS STUPID BITCH ALREADY

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 10:35 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Amen my little cutie.

;) Thanks hottie! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce

so its OK for you to bash girls that you feel arent up to YOUR level but far be it anyone that has done more then you and could pass a million times better then you doesnt have the right to point that out to you?

FUCK YOU!

BAN THIS STUPID BITCH ALREADY No I gave her back her own treatment Jen. Just like I gave you back yours and now your mad.

DavidLynch
Kelly, you may think you are a beautiful person but from what I have read you are this beautiful inside.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s148/davidlynch_bucket/bum.jpg

Talk about an ugly beast.

SILENCIO!

tsntx
04-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Lisa - everyone can see that she has airbrushed those pictures beyond the point of reality. You don't have to defend yourself to someone like her. You make your living as a stripper, being paid to be beautiful. I think she lives at home on bunk beds. She has yet to post an unairbrushed photo. Vicki that picture from the photoshoot is not AIRBRUSHED it's AS IS TSVanessa will tell you LLBLACKMASTER doesn't do any touch ups or AIRBRUSHING WE WORK FOR THE SAME PRODUCTION COMPANY so think again you ugly beast.

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD YOU UGLY BEAST!

LOOK AT THAT HUGE ARM... I NOTICED YOU CROPPED IT OF THIS LARGER VERSION BUT THE SMALLER ONE SHOWS HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF YOU... TAKE OFF YOUR TOP LIL BOY!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Kelly, you may think you are a beautiful person but from what I have read you are this beautiful inside.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2650/bum8uz.jpg

Talk about an ugly beast.

SILENCIO! I'm only defending myself against a BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS. If they are going to say the stuff they are saying about me I'll JAB BACK. I'm not going to sit here and have some ugly shebeast talk down to me.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM

FUCK YOU!

BAN THIS STUPID BITCH ALREADY No I gave her back her own treatment Jen. Just like I gave you back yours and now your mad.

no you stupid whore you arent.... bc i NEVER called you out and talked trash and tried to make fun of your body

LIKE I SAID FROM THE GET GO

im NOT on ANYONES side but im for sure NOT on the side of BULLSHIT!

you painted that weak ass cleavage on ur man body w/ a fucking BASIC PAINT program and tried to claim it as your OWN NATURAL cleavage!?!?!

FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT COME THE FUCK BACK FAGGOT.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:44 PM

LOOK AT THAT HUGE ARM... I NOTICED YOU CROPPED IT OF THIS LARGER VERSION BUT THE SMALLER ONE SHOWS HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF YOU... TAKE OFF YOUR TOP LIL BOY! My arm is pushed against my body and it's still not big you QUARTERBACK HAIRLINE...and these were posted by Monica..JEN you always think you are ALL THAT AND ALL I AM SAYING YOU AREN'T. You copped an attitude with Sean Chai knowingly that he is a smart businessman and showed your little self righteous attitude..and you were a transexual in those old pics that were on your profile YOU SEEM TO FORGET I TALKED TO YOU ON GAY.COM before you got SURGERIES you transitioned when you became JENNIFER not when you had SURGERIES. You were always Jennifer no matter HOW YOU LOOK NOW or HOW YOU LOOKED BEFORE you TROLLUP and thats all I was trying to SAY that YOU AND MANY OTHER GIRLS FORGET THAT and just LOOK AT THE SUPERFICIIAL SIDE OF IT!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:45 PM

FUCK YOU!

no you stupid whore you arent.... bc i NEVER called you out and talked trash and tried to make fun of your body

LIKE I SAID FROM THE GET GO

im NOT on ANYONES side but im for sure NOT on the side of BULLSHIT!

you painted that weak ass cleavage on ur man body w/ a fucking BASIC PAINT program and tried to claim it as your OWN NATURAL cleavage!?!?!

FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT AND DONT COME THE FUCK BACK FAGGOT. YES YOU HAVE don't let me START COPYING AND PASTING JENNIFER.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 10:47 PM
LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:48 PM
LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop. Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.

LG
04-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Some advice to Kelly:

Look, I don't know you and I have nothing against you, personally. I think you're pretty and I did think you were fun, although a habitual serial poster. But you're getting yourself into trouble here by arguing with everyone.

Like I said, I have nothing against you, unlike so many others. But it does remind me of the case of a particularly despicable girl we used to have around here. And trust me, you don't want to be like her or go down that way.

Actually I kind of liked you, even, at least at first. But I respect and admire Hara Juku, Jen and Vicki, so here are my friendly (ish) words of advice:

Shut the fuck up already!
Then lay low and wait till it all blows over. Maybe we can put things behind us and get on with it soon.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Some advice to Kelly:

Look, I don't know you and I have nothing against you, personally. I think you're pretty and I did think you were fun, although a habitual serial poster. But you're getting yourself into trouble here by arguing with everyone.

Like I said, I have nothing against you, unlike so many others. But it does remind me of the case of a particularly despicable girl we used to have around here. And trust me, you don't want to be like her or go down that way.

Actually I kind of liked you, even, at least at first. But I respect and admire Hara Juku, Jen and Vicki, so here are my friendly (ish) words of advice:

Shut the fuck up already!
Then lay low and wait till it all blows over. Maybe we can put things behind us and get on with it soon. JEN AND VICKI started the fight. Jen put her nose into it when it had nothing to do with her and she was trying to be a SNIDE SMART ASS.. And Vicki did it from the GET GO since I first posted here. So don't stick up for them. I have never been mean to anyone on her unless they were mean to me first. I've ignored JENS countless snide remarks and WENT ON BEING NICE TO HER. And gave her compliments etc and then she just kept going till it finally got annoying and so I had to say something. VICKI and I have always been at it from the get go since I first posted here.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Jen - don't let the cross dressing phony get to you. You know you are better. Jealousy always surfaces.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 10:55 PM

LOOK AT THAT HUGE ARM... I NOTICED YOU CROPPED IT OF THIS LARGER VERSION BUT THE SMALLER ONE SHOWS HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF YOU... TAKE OFF YOUR TOP LIL BOY! My arm is pushed against my body and it's still not big you QUARTERBACK HAIRLINE...and these were posted by Monica..JEN you always think you are ALL THAT AND ALL I AM SAYING YOU AREN'T. You copped an attitude with Sean Chai knowingly that he is a smart businessman and showed your little self righteous attitude..and you were a transexual in those old pics that were on your profile YOU SEEM TO FORGET I TALKED TO YOU ON GAY.COM before you got SURGERIES you transitioned when you became JENNIFER not when you had SURGERIES. You were always Jennifer no matter HOW YOU LOOK NOW or HOW YOU LOOKED BEFORE you TROLLUP and thats all I was trying to SAY that YOU AND MANY OTHER GIRLS FORGET THAT and just LOOK AT THE SUPERFICIIAL SIDE OF IT!

DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHO I WAS AND WHO I WASNT YOU STUPID CUNT! I WAS CLINT ANDREW BULL UNTIL JUNE 7 2004 I AM VERY PROUD OF WHERE I CAME FROM AND HAVE NO ISSUES TALKING ABOUT BEING A MAN FOR 22YRS OF MY LIFE. I DIDNT BECOME JENNIFER UNTIL I WENT UNDER THE KNIFE. I DIDNT START HORMONES UNTIL AFTER MY NAME WAS LEGALLY CHANGED AND I HAD ALREADY GONE UNDER THE KNIFE. I DID ALL MY WORK AT ONCE AND TRANSITIONED IN A MERE 4.5HRS B/C IF I WAS GOING TO DO IT, I WAS GOING TO GO ALL OUT AND NOT BE SOME STUPID FAGGOT W/ LONG HAIR AND HORRID MUG LIKE YOU! I MAY NOT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS PRETTY BUT IVE NEVER EVER EVER HAD TO USE FAKE PICS.
WTF DOES SEAN AND SMY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO W/ THIS?? NOTHING! THOSE PICS WERE DONE YEARS BEFORE I TRANSITIONED THEY WERE HORRIBLE. SEAN AND I HAD IT OUT AS TO HOW I FELT ABOUT THEM AND HE REMOVED THEM FROM HIS SITE. I WAS GREATFUL. NOT BC I DONT WANT PPL TO KNOW I DID A WEBSITE. BUT BC I FEEL THOSE PICS MISREPRESENTED MY IMAGE AND DONT SHOW ME FOR WHO I AM. BC I LOOK LIKE A FAG IN DRAG, JUST LIKE YOU DO NOW!

arnie666
Your all a bunch of mongs.All this fuking drama about some bird posting fake pics. So what if she is really a Lorry driver from darlington? As long as she doesn't play hide the sausage with me I couldn't care.

YOU on the other head Viki...! By the way whatever you think , you are very very attractive. And believe me if I thought you were a fuking horror I'd tell you.

Arnie..

MrsKellyPierce

DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHO I WAS AND WHO I WASNT YOU STUPID CUNT! I WAS CLINT ANDREW BULL UNTIL JUNE 7 2004 I AM VERY PROUD OF WHERE I CAME FROM AND HAVE NO ISSUES TALKING ABOUT BEING A MAN FOR 22YRS OF MY LIFE. I DIDNT BECOME JENNIFER UNTIL I WENT UNDER THE KNIFE. I DIDNT START HORMONES UNTIL AFTER MY NAME WAS LEGALLY CHANGED AND I HAD ALREADY GONE UNDER THE KNIFE. I DID ALL MY WORK AT ONCE AND TRANSITIONED IN A MERE 4.5HRS B/C IF I WAS GOING TO DO IT, I WAS GOING TO GO ALL OUT AND NOT BE SOME STUPID FAGGOT W/ LONG HAIR AND HORRID MUG LIKE YOU! I MAY NOT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS PRETTY BUT IVE NEVER EVER EVER HAD TO USE FAKE PICS.
WTF DOES SEAN AND SMY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO W/ THIS?? NOTHING! THOSE PICS WERE DONE YEARS BEFORE I TRANSITIONED THEY WERE HORRIBLE. SEAN AND I HAD IT OUT AS TO HOW I FELT ABOUT THEM AND HE REMOVED THEM FROM HIS SITE. I WAS GREATFUL. NOT BC I DONT WANT PPL TO KNOW I DID A WEBSITE. BUT BC I FEEL THOSE PICS MISREPRESENTED MY IMAGE AND DONT SHOW ME FOR WHO I AM. BC I LOOK LIKE A FAG IN DRAG, JUST LIKE YOU DO NOW! Thats an old shot this is the new shot from your vacation JEN AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FACE I said you had a PRETTY FACE AND A BIG ASS BODY. AND SURE I DO JEN whatever you say. YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT BEING A TRANSEXUAL IS ABOUT OBVIOUSLY. It's not about the outside it's about the INSIDE the REST IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE!

LG
04-25-2007, 10:59 PM
JEN AND VICKI started the fight. Jen put her nose into it when it had nothing to do with her and she was trying to be a SNIDE SMART ASS.. And Vicki did it from the GET GO since I first posted here. So don't stick up for them.

Kind of a childish response, don't you think?

Then again, all of you can shut the fuck up. Take it outside. Beat each other up with crowbars. I don't give a shit right now. I've had to wade through a jillion pages of junk for this? Enough already! Don't you people know how to be civil?

Anyway...I still think that many of Vicki's points are valid and that you've presented an image of yourself that isn't quite true. That's okay, most of us haven't even posted a single pic. But then again, we don't make 20 posts a day trying to get others to drool over our (faked) pics.

And that's all I have to say about that. Any of you girls got a problem, talk to the hand. I'm off to bed.

http://nacken.com/images/jul268.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:03 PM
JEN AND VICKI started the fight. Jen put her nose into it when it had nothing to do with her and she was trying to be a SNIDE SMART ASS.. And Vicki did it from the GET GO since I first posted here. So don't stick up for them.

Kind of a childish response, don't you think?

Then again, all of you can shut the fuck up. Take it outside. Beat each other up with crowbars. I don't give a shit right now. I've had to wade through a jillion pages of junk for this? Enough already! Don't you people know how to be civil?

Anyway...I still think that many of Vicki's points are valid and that you've presented an image of yourself that isn't quite true. That's okay, most of us haven't even posted a single pic. But then again, we don't make 20 posts a day trying to get others to drool over our (faked) pics.

And that's all I have to say about that. Any of you girls got a problem, talk to the hand. I'm off to bed.

http://nacken.com/images/jul268.jpg I DIDN'T POST FAKE PICS ON HERE!!! LG she is the one that SNOUTED THOSE OUT on YBX and put it on here. MY REAL PICS ARE THE ONES THAT PEOPLE WERE GOING GA GA OVER.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:04 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING!?!? OLD SHOT??

BITCH ITS FROM VALENTINES DAY 2007!!! U WANT A NEWER ONE!?!?!

FINE. HERES ONE W/ NO MAKEUP JUST LIKE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NO MAKEUP ON IN YOUR "I WORSHIP MONICA" VIDEO... EVEN THO ITS OBVIOUS AS FUCK YOU DO!

HERES YOUR METH ADDICT FACE http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/kellz_308.jpg

AND HERES MINE... SUCK THE AIDS OUT OF A USED NEEDLE.

EDIT* WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR ONE FROM MY TRIP I FOUND THIS SHOT IN THE CAR W/ MY BF TAKEN THE SAME DAY AS THAT HOTEL ROOF SHOT! SO FUCK YOU U STUPID BITCH.. HERES THE NO MAKE UP ONE THO

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 11:06 PM
http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:07 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING!?!? OLD SHOT??

BITCH ITS FROM VALENTINES DAY 2007!!! U WANT A NEWER ONE!?!?!

FINE. HERES ONE W/ NO MAKEUP JUST LIKE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NO MAKEUP ON IN YOUR "I WORSHIP MONICA" VIDEO

HERES YOUR METH ADDICT FACE http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/kellz_308.jpg

AND HERES MINE... SUCK THE AIDS OUT OF A USED NEEDLE. LOL ooh look someone is using the PRINT SCREEN pic that Vicki so nicely PRINT SCREENED to compare. I love you JEN now here's your SIGN for being as low as VICKI. And I SAID I HAD MAKE UP ON DURING IT YOU CRACKER. I said look I have eyeliner on look I have mascara on crap like that. Thats just a BAD FREEZE FRAME. Those pics are off your PROFILE the ones you OBVIOUSLY LIKED. So why are you getting MAD?

DavidLynch
04-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Jen wins hands down.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:09 PM
my sign? all i see is your meth addict face.... like i said go suck the death out of a used needle.. we dont need youre viscious hate here

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Jen wins hands down.

:lol: Thats a print screened pic lol

skyler
04-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Random quotes....

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

"Those who refuse to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

"This preoccupation with trivialities will continue to make you suffer." - Leonard Cohen

"Repeatedly logging on to a TS forum on your second day of work is not the best way to demonstrate to the company that you're a great hire...or a gg."- George Bernard Shaw

:!: :arrow:

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:10 PM
my sign? all i see is your meth addict face.... like i said go suck the death out of a used needle.. we dont need youre viscious hate here I have never been vicious I just give back the same responses. And you know you have been snide and I've tried to ignore it. I am just giving you back the same treatment Jen. So don't act like a MARTYR

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:13 PM
You're done, Kelly. You should just leave before you're made to look any more full of shit and stupid than you already do. Oh shush up Arianna I don't look stupid it's just the CATTY girls against me. I don't care what people think and isn't it funny I keep getting private messages of saying GO ME?? If I'm hated so much lol

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 11:18 PM

LOOK AT THAT HUGE ARM... I NOTICED YOU CROPPED IT OF THIS LARGER VERSION BUT THE SMALLER ONE SHOWS HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF YOU... TAKE OFF YOUR TOP LIL BOY!

She has very small boobs and is ashamed of it. I saw her video that she posted.

I agree. BAN THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TRANSEXUAL ALREADY! I'VE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A BIGGER LIAR!

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Oh and Look Jen I can post pictures too OH and you were askig for PRIDE PICTURES EARLIER they were on my profile THERES ONE OF ME WITH A HAT ON AT A PRIDE GAY SKATE EVENT and the other one is me GETTING READY TO HOST ST. PETE PRIDE

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/l_38edc3246fe1c2c080ea29f141aee62d.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/n504928756_10492_4752.jpg

More non-touched up pics
All I did in this one is turn it grey
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/picture-940_164_749.jpg

NOT A STITCH OF MAKE UP

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Picture6.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Kelly-and-Carolyn-week-ago-.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/Cherry-Carolyn-and-Kelly-1-1.jpg

I HAVE HID NOTHING FROM THS BOARD I have showed people my FLAWS IN VIDEOS. I have been nice to everyone by responding to their THREADS AND GIVING COMPLIMENTS I have been overly NICE TO some of the girls that HAVE SNIDE REMARKS TO SAY. I have had TO SHARE MYSELF more than I needed to with personal STUFF due tO VICKI so WHATEVER TAKE YOUR FINGERS AND POINT IT AT YOURSELF if you are calling me DESPICKABLE..I have hid nothing from YOU.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:22 PM

I agree. BAN THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A TRANSEXUAL ALREADY! I'VE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A BIGGER LIAR!

Vala, THAT VIDEO AGAIN WAS OLD!!! How many times do I need reliterate that.

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 11:23 PM
LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop. Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.WOW WHATS THAT 189 BLOW JOBS lmfao naaaaaaaaa we all know that nobody would pay you a buck for that but i now know why your dream job is to be an assistant at a dental office atleast that way the boys will be under so much anestetic they wont know whos going down on them i quess the guy getting his ass lick thinks its better then someone drilling his holes,.,.,. lol i mean his teeth silly hahahha

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:24 PM
sweetheart you can say those pics are for this and that but that doesnt mean its true... i said show me articles and pics of you hosting not "show me pics of u at an event on the sidelines." or " show me u in the bathroom having a fag beat ur mug"

dumbass

heres a pic of me at the company I OWN and these ppl are all my employees

BeardedOne
04-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.

Remind me never to let these people do my travel arrangements. I did my homework and got a $99 rate at that hotel.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.

Remind me never to let these people do my travel arrangements. I did my homework and got a $99 rate at that hotel.

i think a certain bearded someone just got an A+ and a gold star on their report lol

marissaazts
04-25-2007, 11:29 PM
lol yeah i was thinking that was a lot for H I express

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:30 PM

Remind me never to let these people do my travel arrangements. I did my homework and got a $99 rate at that hotel. WE GOT THE SUITE NOT The single bed or whatever this had a KITCHEN ETC.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:32 PM
sweetheart you can say those pics are for this and that but that doesnt mean its true... i said show me articles and pics of you hosting not "show me pics of u at an event on the sidelines." or " show me u in the bathroom having a fag beat ur mug"

dumbass

heres a pic of me at the company I OWN and these ppl are all my employees UMM lol JENNIFER do you not see me with JENNIFER EDWARDS? The Co-chair of St. PETE PRIDE? And I know you read the articles so lets not ACT ALOOF.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 11:32 PM

Fuck you, you lying bitch! I have small boobs as well and if I squeeze them together I can make them look big like you've done in that topless photo of yourself with your hands over them. Get off this board and stop waisting countless hours posting things like "What are you thinking about" "Is sex ok" and all those timewasters! The jig is up.

Vala,

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:34 PM
heres some more pics of my past events

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:34 PM

Fuck you, you lying bitch! I have small boobs as well and if I squeeze them together I can make them look big like you've done in that topless photo of yourself with your hands over them. Get off this board and stop waisting countless hours posting things like "What are you thinking about" "Is sex ok" and all those timewasters! The jig is up.

Vala, Like your post are any better my dear. Whats the biggest thing you put in your ass?? What was your answer again a CUCUMBER I think. And What was the other oh yes using Shopping BAGS From a GROCERY store as a CONDOM. :roll:

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 11:35 PM
awe your so beautifull thanks for the pix chicky

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 11:36 PM

Vala, Like your post are any better my dear. Whats the biggest thing you put in your ass?? What was your answer again a CUCUMBER I think. And What was the other oh yes using Shopping BAGS From a GROCERY store as a CONDOM. :roll:

I just posted those so people could better get to know me. Not to be an attention whore!

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:36 PM
heres some more pics of my past events LOL I don't understand why you are hating on me for my ACTIVIST DAYS?? It's ridiculous...and you kept making SNIDE remarks about it.

skyler
04-25-2007, 11:37 PM
great pix jenn! mmmmmmmmm! 8)

MrsKellyPierce

I just posted those so people could better get to know me. Not to be an attention whore!

Vala, lol exactly you posted them when y ou are bored thats what a MESSAGE board is about not to be taken so SERIOUS

tsntx

dumbass

heres a pic of me at the company I OWN and these ppl are all my employees UMM lol JENNIFER do you not see me with JENNIFER EDWARDS? The Co-chair of St. PETE PRIDE? And I know you read the articles so lets not ACT ALOOF.

oooh bc that makes it legit?

FINE!

TsVanessa69
My advice Kelly is just let it go, and don't make the same mistakes again. This thread is so childish, actually so faggy. since nobody pays your bills on this board, you don't have to come back at every comment somebody posts about you. Just be the bigger person, and let it GO! All these replys ou make seems like u are desperate for attention, you don't hav to prove anything to us. Be more secure with yourself.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:39 PM

dumbass

FINE! lol Because if you knew anything about PRIDE which you don't we photograph our sponsors and make sure they are in the limelight and the people that come I have a few pictures from the events. Thats it. And like I said Erica Andrews and Maya Douglas and Darlene and Angelique Ali and Luisa Salome and many other girls in the business KNOW WHO I AM so I don't need to prove it to you JENNIFER. I was actually thinking on putting another event on and asking you with ERica Andrews and Angelique to perform here in Nashville thats why I looked past all the snide remarks.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 11:39 PM

Vala, lol exactly you posted them when y ou are bored thats what a MESSAGE board is about not to be taken so SERIOUS

I said I posted those so people could better get to know me for who I am, not because I was bored.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
My advice Kelly is just let it go, and don't make the same mistakes again. This thread is so childish, actually so faggy. since nobody pays your bills on this board, you don't have to come back at every comment somebody posts about you. Just be the bigger person, and let it GO! All these replys ou make seems like u are desperate for attention, you don't hav to prove anything to us. Be more secure with yourself. Okay Vanessa I'll take your advice cause you are right and a sweety

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:45 PM

dumbass

FINE! lol Because if you knew anything about PRIDE which you don't we photograph our sponsors and make sure they are in the limelight and the people that come I have a few pictures from the events. Thats it. And like I said Erica Andrews and Maya Douglas and Darlene and Angelique Ali and Luisa Salome and many other girls in the business KNOW WHO I AM so I don't need to prove it to you JENNIFER. I was actually thinking on putting another event on and asking you with ERica Andrews and Angelique to perform here in Nashville thats why I looked past all the snide remarks.

1rst off when i talked to erica this morning she didnt have a clue who the fuck you were

and 2nd. i dont go to pride events.. as chica said.. its seen as a largely gay thing and even the gay men dont respect trannies at them... so i do MY activism elsewhere...

3rd. you couldnt have afforded me and ill be too busy filming a tv show that will help progress middle americas thinking of transexuals to do something uneventful in the history books as performing drag at a pride event that only further pushes trans women back in to the gay man stereotype

zerrrr
04-25-2007, 11:45 PM
1 cent for each picture

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Kelly I'm NOT trying to lead anything! If it were TRUE that you havent had any ISSUES with me then I would have refrain from making that SNIDE comment on TG Talk. Why? Because:

1. You dont know how it started.
2. You dont know all if not half the people Moni had mentioned.
3. And for you to call us UGLY CROSSDRESSERS when your very own status is in QUESTION is WRONG!
4. Said argument was between Moni and people here in HA and DOES NOT involve you!

Knowing fully that words gets around and soon will reach the very people you were BADMOUTHING isnt very SMART. :evil:

So again, I'm NOT FANNING the Flames that is currently devouring you. You did that on your own. People just got tired of it thats all!

~Kisses.

HTG

boogiecrew
04-25-2007, 11:47 PM
If I see the word "sping" one more time, I think I'll freak. I don't know why that is bothering so much.... is it just me? Maybe it's just Kelly posting so much crap on here.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:51 PM
To: tsntx
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Subject: Girl Quote message
Okay you left me no choice I'm going to send that copy and paste to Erica on the first off thing and Darlene. You are being catty cause I said something about your body never your face and you know it's true.

yes kelly please do that.. bc if you even so much as think of contacting her you know you will have lost ALL credibility w/ her, darlene and anyone they are conected w/. thus they will never do anything youre wanting them to do b/c they wont want to be asc. w/ such a drama filled and hateful person... but keep on talking that mess, thats fine. but, could you walk and talk at the same time? go on and get gone. call up that chick *moni* and see if shes home.

lisaparadise
04-25-2007, 11:51 PM
If I see the word "sping" one more time, I think I'll freak. I don't know why that is bothering so much.... is it just me? Maybe it's just Kelly posting so much crap on here. dude i just think you need to get laid lol

boogiecrew
04-25-2007, 11:53 PM
no shit.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Okay you left me no choice I'm going to send that copy and paste to Erica on the first off thing and Darlene. You are being catty cause I said something about your body never your face and you know it's true.

yes kelly please do that.. bc if you even so much as think of contacting her you know you will have lost ALL credibility w/ her, darlene and anyone they are conected w/. thus they will never do anything youre wanting them to do b/c they wont want to be asc. w/ such a drama filled and hateful person... but keep on talking that mess, thats fine. but, could you walk and talk at the same time? go on and get gone. call up that chick *moni* and see if shes home. LOL thats not what you wrote back..you didn't write anything back. YOU LIAR. you should be a hyprocrite if you going to judge.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:57 PM

yes kelly please do that.. bc if you even so much as think of contacting her you know you will have lost ALL credibility w/ her, darlene and anyone they are conected w/. thus they will never do anything youre wanting them to do b/c they wont want to be asc. w/ such a drama filled and hateful person... but keep on talking that mess, thats fine. but, could you walk and talk at the same time? go on and get gone. call up that chick *moni* and see if shes home. LOL thats not what you wrote back..you didn't write anything back. YOU LIAR. you should be a hyprocrite if you going to judge.

ROTFLMAO

ure sooooo fucking dumb... NO SHIT I DONT WRITE ANYTHING BACK IN PVT.... I WROTE IT ON THE FUCKING BOARD SO NOT ONLY YOU COULD READ MY RESPONCE BUT SO EVERYONE COULD!!!

FUCK YOURE STUPID

crayons
04-26-2007, 12:05 AM
HAHA I swear sometimes I wonder if this is real. Sometimes I wonder if anyone can honestly be this stupid.

skyler
04-26-2007, 12:11 AM
mercy even :roll: :lol:

tsntx
04-26-2007, 12:12 AM

that picture wasnt in THAT email it was in this one

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:05 pm
Subject: Re: Wasn't me Quote message
tsntx wrote:
lmao ok? ur a fucking moron if u really think ericas not going to see the point i was making and is going to take some low lifes side. please. she cant be bothered by this faggoty nonscence so stfu. and dnt bother w/ her if you ever want to be asc. w/ her again.
like i said before retard... anyone can take pics w/ someone... i have a few pics w/ her myself. doesnt mean anything other then "heres me w/ erica andrews eoy"
Girl all I am saying is you are trying to discredit something THATS REAL

and what i said back was "no im saying your stupid and youre only backing me up everytime you open your mouth."

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:13 AM

that picture wasnt in THAT email it was in this one

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:05 pm
Subject: Re: Wasn't me Quote message
tsntx wrote:
lmao ok? ur a fucking moron if u really think ericas not going to see the point i was making and is going to take some low lifes side. please. she cant be bothered by this faggoty nonscence so stfu. and dnt bother w/ her if you ever want to be asc. w/ her again.
like i said before retard... anyone can take pics w/ someone... i have a few pics w/ her myself. doesnt mean anything other then "heres me w/ erica andrews eoy"
Girl all I am saying is you are trying to discredit something THATS REAL

and what i said back was "no im saying your stupid and youre only backing me up everytime you open your mouth."

:roll: But Jen you just said I didn't know Erica? And you were basically saying I was never an activist? And I just gave you the proof??

zerrrr
04-26-2007, 12:13 AM
happy cat is all out of happy

LTR_Seeker
04-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Look its just a forum people need to get a grip its not real life in just for fun.

specialk
04-26-2007, 12:14 AM
While I managed to avoid the"Kellyshore Wars" the past few days, I'll let everyone in on the secret: It's the Ronco Iggy Button....works everytime!!

Now I just happen to have a new shipment come in today. I accept cash, credit cards, and paypal, so hurry while supplies last!!!

freak
04-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Kelly, now I am not going to attack you, I just have a question. You call other girls Cross Dressers all the time that are clearly not, I notice you have not ever showed yourself toppless just bottomless, so I am assuming you have no breasts so you haven't done any hormones or plastic surgeries. So that would make you a CD or TV not a TS right? Also you state you are an office manager now, when you go to work are you going as a man or women and is your name there Kelly or Ken?
Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Kelly, now I am not going to attack you, I just have a question. You call other girls Cross Dressers all the time that are clearly not, I notice you have not ever showed yourself toppless just bottomless, so I am assuming you have no breasts so you haven't done any hormones or plastic surgeries. So that would make you a CD or TV not a TS right? Also you state you are an office manager now, when you go to work are you going as a man or women and is your name there Kelly or Ken?
Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are. Freak you are a loser for that and I've never called a girl a crossdresser for their LOOKS I've called a girl a crossdresser for how they ACT and Present themselves. And I've been on spiro since I was 14 or I'd have huge shoulders and huge feet and all that other jazz and I started estradiol when I was 19. I have some breast but not the size I want. My mother was a model and only had a 34 A cup too till she had breast implants. I'm doing some enhancements in August, however I'll always still be Kelly just with some add ons. My personality will never change and I'll always be sweet and humble unless I am being attacked by someone. I obviously am not a crossdresser if I attended high school as a girl. Who in their right mind would of done so freak. So please get over yourself.

TomSelis
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
*walks in the thread*

*walks back out*

freak
04-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are. Freak you are a loser for that and I've never called a girl a crossdresser for their LOOKS I've called a girl a crossdresser for how they ACT and Present themselves. And I've been on spiro since I was 14 or I'd have huge shoulders and huge feet and all that other jazz and I started estradiol when I was 19. I have some breast but not the size I want. My mother was a model and only had a 34 A cup too till she had breast implants. I'm doing some enhancements in August, however I'll always still be Kelly just with some add ons. My personality will never change and I'll always be sweet and humble unless I am being attacked by someone. I obviously am not a crossdresser if I attended high school as a girl. Who in their right mind would of done so freak. So please get over yourself.So I am guessing I hit a nerve KEN, you do call people all sorts of names KEN, Also KEN I think you are full of shit and are just a weekend Cross dresser living in a fantasy, you are an attention queen KEN, you always have to be the center of attention even if it makes you look stupid, am I right KEN?
Anyone else feel this way about KEN?

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Now I find nothing wrong with TV or CD, so don't take it as an insult to be a CD if that is what you are. Freak you are a loser for that and I've never called a girl a crossdresser for their LOOKS I've called a girl a crossdresser for how they ACT and Present themselves. And I've been on spiro since I was 14 or I'd have huge shoulders and huge feet and all that other jazz and I started estradiol when I was 19. I have some breast but not the size I want. My mother was a model and only had a 34 A cup too till she had breast implants. I'm doing some enhancements in August, however I'll always still be Kelly just with some add ons. My personality will never change and I'll always be sweet and humble unless I am being attacked by someone. I obviously am not a crossdresser if I attended high school as a girl. Who in their right mind would of done so freak. So please get over yourself.So I am guessing I hit a nerve KEN, you do call people all sorts of names KEN, Also KEN I think you are full of shit and are just a weekend Cross dresser living in a fantasy, you are an attention queen KEN, you always have to be the center of attention even if it makes you look stupid, am I right KEN?
Anyone else feel this way about KEN? Okay if you say so lol

tsntx
04-26-2007, 12:29 AM
annnnd scene

either ban the bitch or end the nonscence.... this is way past acceptable. her and blackmagic both.

Gus_gunn
04-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Jesus this fucking thing must be serious for Jen to get involved. I've been lurking around this board for two years and I've nevver seen such hate filled shite in all the time i've been here. Ban this fucking dumb ass who's got delusions of gradure and doesn't treat the more prolific posters with some respect, they make this site what it is: a good way to chill out and talk to the kinds of people we're interested in. Kelly you just seem to have hi-jacked this group with around 3500 posts in less than four months. I mean you can't have a great life if all you do is post on here. Fuck off and let me enjoy my group with you sad fucking wench.

arc angel
04-26-2007, 12:37 AM
:deadhorse

arnie666
04-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Don't drop you knickers too soon girls!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 12:39 AM
for those of you just chiming in who are too lazy to read the 5+ posts involving Kelly's cyber beheading ala Mary Antionette here's the deal

as to keep you from being bored I will attempt to put this in urban/ebonics/slang to speed up reading time.............as I am a college grad ebonics might be hard but I did take a summer course in slang so work with me

1. Kelly lies about pics
While she says she's only put up her own pics on the board I would like anyone who has ever seen a pic believed not to be her posted on HA to reply with a "+1" now that could be in her avatar box or in a thread

2. Kelly has the best job in the world
1½ hour lunch break extended daily to an 8½ hour lunch break if you look at the timing of the threads
anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+2"

3. Kelly played herself telling folks where to get her info that WASN'T on this board...................
Vicki knew where to google based on Kelly's antics as well as a few others, so technically she brought it on herself thus the bug eyed still from the video was in perfect dramatic taste
anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+3"

finally for now

4. Kelly said this in defense to a hotel wisecrack

LLBlackMaster is really classy shooting in a $49 hotel room. Maybe he uses Photomagic because he cant afford photoshop. Actually it was 189 dollar hotel room at the Holiday Inn Express in Nashville. So do your homework.

ummmmmmmmm, chicks nationwide use the Holiday Inn as a Craigslist location, had you even said the Marriot or Radisson your reply would have had moe respect, what it came out as was a producer who thought you and others weren't worth the extra $$$ for a better location AND couldn't afford his/her own studio
reply with a "+4"

or

if you agree with everything just gimme a fucking "+5"

nuff said

arc angel
04-26-2007, 12:40 AM
what one is kelly?

Gus_gunn
04-26-2007, 12:42 AM
+5 and fucking funny mate well done

DavidLynch
04-26-2007, 12:43 AM
+5

8)

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:44 AM
for those of you just chiming in who are too lazy to read the 5+ posts involving Kelly's cyber beheading ala Mary Antionette here's the deal

as to keep you from being bored I will attempt to put this in urban/ebonics/slang to speed up reading time.............as I am a college grad ebonics might be hard but I did take a summer course in slang so work with me

1. Kelly lies about pics
While she says she's only put up her own pics on the board I would like anyone who has ever seen a pic believed not to be her posted on HA to reply with a "+1" now that could be in her avatar box or in a thread

2. Kelly has the best job in the world
1½ hour lunch break extended daily to an 8½ hour lunch break if you look at the timing of the threads
anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+2"

3. Kelly played herself telling folks where to get her info that WASN'T on this board...................
Vicki knew where to google based on Kelly's antics as well as a few others, so technically she brought it on herself thus the bug eyed still from the video was in perfect dramatic taste
anyone in agreement with that reply with a "+3"

finally for now

4. Kelly said this in defense to a hotel wisecrack

ummmmmmmmm, chicks nationwide use the Holiday Inn as a Craigslist location, had you even said the Marriot or Radisson your reply would have had moe respect, what it came out as was a producer who thought you and others weren't worth the extra $$$ for a better location AND couldn't afford his/her own studio
reply with a "+4"

or

if you agree with everything just gimme a fucking "+5"

nuff said The producer drove from Milwaukee to Nashville just to shoot with me lol and this is a message forum I'm sure a lot of other people on here at work typing away Johnny anyone with an office job that they aren't being looked over on can do almost anything on a computer with out getting in trouble. MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/HUNGANGELS and other stuff.

Gus_gunn
04-26-2007, 12:46 AM
why? couldn't he afford to fly?

DavidLynch
04-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Who the fuck is this producer she keeps harping about? And what the fuck was he shooting? Is this video released or was said "producer" just shooting personal footage/photos of Kelly just because she is so fucking beautiful?

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:48 AM
why? couldn't he afford to fly? He drove done with a companion I don't know why he didn't fly maybe he likes to drive. What a silly way of putting down someone.

tsntx
04-26-2007, 12:51 AM
what one is kelly?

and this is the beast you seak

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/kellz_308.jpg

insert donkey call sound while looking at that mug

TomSelis
04-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Ya know....I'm starting to miss the "Who's this?", "Bulges and Filled Underwear" threads.

Bring Sexy back!!!!!

NOW!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 12:53 AM
it's not silly at all, I will admit I know very little about filming a chick for a profit, and I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, whatever it takes to make a buck at $3 a gallon, go for it, but here's my point

if I was to do a photo shoot or a video shoot of any chick worth my camera time and I didn't have a studio I'd make it classy, I'd definitely spend the $300 to $400 for a presidential suite in a very nice hotel, rather than "yeah come to room 113 at the motel 6 honey, bring some extra underwear", that's all I'm saying

Gus_gunn
surely, the amount of porn, and the disclaimer at the start of this site would be picked up by even the most basic office nanny. Theres no way i'd come on here in work.

crayons
Ya know....I'm starting to miss the "Who's this?", "Bulges and Filled Underwear" threads.

Bring Sexy back!!!!!

NOW!

+ 5

And co-sign about the sexy threads. Kelly Shore killed sexy. :(

Quinn
04-26-2007, 12:55 AM
LMAO @ the number coded responses. Here we go: +5

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 12:56 AM
it's not silly at all, I will admit I know very little about filming a chick for a profit, and I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, whatever it takes to make a buck at $3 a gallon, go for it, but here's my point

if I was to do a photo shoot or a video shoot of any chick worth my camera time and I didn't have a studio I'd make it classy, I'd definitely spend the $300 to $400 for a presidential suite in a very nice hotel, rather than "yeah come to room 113 at the motel 6 honey, bring some extra underwear", that's all I'm saying
lol well I think a lot of Sean Chai work is done in hotel rooms and others works are done in hotel rooms if you odn't like the pics thats fine I don't care lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
Well arent he best photographers somewhere based in the eastcoast or westcoast? WTF? LOL why get a photog based out in the bondocs or dairy farms of Milwaukee?!?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

arnie666
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
Kelly should go now before this bloke gets set on her :lol:

TomSelis
04-26-2007, 12:59 AM

Bring Sexy back!!!!!

NOW!

+ 5

And co-sign about the sexy threads. Kelly Shore killed sexy. :(

Sexy died...... :cry:

It's time to get that mutherfucker started again!!!

MrsKellyPierce
Well arent he best photographers somewhere based in the eastcoast or westcoast? WTF? LOL why get a photog based out in the bondocs or dairy farms of Milwaukee?!?

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG He was very nice to me and is good he does a lot of TSvanessa's work. And he is a really nice guy. I gave you guys the undedited pics so you can't really judge his work. Not to mention the lighting lamps he had blew out on the way there. So there were some complications but I still had fun.

specialk

Bring Sexy back!!!!!

NOW!

Hell, I could go for some Spedius posts right about now :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 01:00 AM
lol well I think a lot of Sean Chai work is done in hotel rooms and others works are done in hotel rooms if you odn't like the pics thats fine I don't care lol[/quote]

I don't see any of his chicks he films stating they had the Holiday inn Express suite with the hot plate kitchen set

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:02 AM
lol well I think a lot of Sean Chai work is done in hotel rooms and others works are done in hotel rooms if you odn't like the pics thats fine I don't care lol

I don't see any of his chicks he films stating they had the Holiday inn Express suite with the hot plate kitchen set[/quote]

LOL :lol:

Very funny JWBL!

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:03 AM

I don't see any of his chicks he films stating they had the Holiday inn Express suite with the hot plate kitchen set[/quote] Cause he was saying it was 99 dollars -- It is 99 dollars for a single or two bed room there but it's 189 for a suite etc with all the commodities. I was just correcting them. I wasn't being sarcastic or bitchy.

Dkg
04-26-2007, 01:04 AM
I don't think this warrants a ban. Why can't you guys just drop the subject. I swear Vicki sometimes it's like you live for Drama. I mean really, Not enough limelight?

BeardedOne
04-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I don't see any of his chicks he films stating they had the Holiday inn Express suite with the hot plate kitchen set

Hey, don't knock the hotplate! :shock:

Just saw a very nice clip of Katie at a Red Roof. :wink:

Though, I have my doubts about the S-man driving from Hawai'i for all those shoots.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:12 AM
I don't think this warrants a ban. Why can't you guys just drop the subject. I swear Vicki sometimes it's like you live for Drama. I mean really, Not enough limelight?

DKG, In defense of Vicki..I dont think for a sec. Vicki loves nor craves for drama. I'm thinking more like she hates phony/pretentious people as much as Allanah does too! Doesnt consistency and credibility counts anymore? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

steno
04-26-2007, 01:12 AM
I don't think this warrants a ban. Why can't you guys just drop the subject. I swear Vicki sometimes it's like you live for Drama. I mean really, Not enough limelight? Fucking Eh I think both of them are starving for attention.

Oh yeah you HAVE to have a 3,000.00 Hotel Suite in order for somebody to take pictures. Yep that makes sense.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:13 AM

DKG, In defense of Vicki..I dont think for a sec. Vicki loves nor craves for drama. I'm thinking more like she hates phony/pretentious people as much as Allanah does too! Doesnt consistency and credibility counts anymore? :?

~Kisses.

HTG Then how do you explain how she said I was using fake pics from the beginning Hara when I posted my own? Explain that one.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:14 AM
I don't think this warrants a ban. Why can't you guys just drop the subject. I swear Vicki sometimes it's like you live for Drama. I mean really, Not enough limelight? Fucking Eh I think both of them are starving for attention. I'm defending myself on some of these ABSURD comments people are making.

casper
04-26-2007, 01:14 AM
:popcorn

I wasn't planning to get involved but i've got to agree with everything the others have said..

+5

Kelly you've got to have brains and a good memory for what you tried to pull off.. Unfortunately you have neither. :screwy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 01:17 AM
1st off it would take a shitload of bullshit to ban Kelly, which has not happened, I mean at the very least had someone made this a poll the numbers from that would have been influential but let's look at the facts

besides what I already posted what has Kelly done?
1. talked about herself
2. tried to insult better looking chicks
3. photoshopped pics of herself to the extreme to gain acceptance
4. broken any posters reply or thread created #'s on any forum ever created in the world
5. kept the focus on herself to substitute the lack of it offline

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:18 AM

~Kisses.

HTG Then how do you explain how she said I was using fake pics from the beginning Hara when I posted my own? Explain that one.

Kelly, Vicki was refering to the pics you had on your myspace.

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:19 AM
1st off it would take a shitload of bullshit to ban Kelly, which has not happened, I mean at the very least had someone made this a poll the numbers from that would have been influential but let's look at the facts

besides what I already posted what has Kelly done?
1. talked about herself
2. tried to insult better looking chicks
3. photoshopped pics of herself to the extreme to gain acceptance
4. broken any posters reply or thread created #'s on any forum ever created in the world
5. kept the focus on herself to substitute the lack of it offline

LOL AT PHOTOSHOP AND BETTER LOOKING CHICKS PUHLEEZE GET GLASSES

Dkg
04-26-2007, 01:20 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Sure it still counts, and I don't like phonies anymore than you or Vicki do, but really, asking for a ban b/c someone posted a fake pic and said it was them? I've seen Kelly's "real" pics and I think it's going too far to call her a "crossdresser", for whatever reason. I'm more surprised that she hasn't already been driven away by all the outright hate and bullshit she gets around here (granted some of it may have been warranted)

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:20 AM

~Kisses.

Kelly, Vicki was refering to the pics you had on your myspace.

~Kisses.

HTG She wasn't on my myspace till after that incident Hara so again you proved nothing you need to go back in post history and you will so that VICKI started on me from the beginning and she knows it thats why she hasn't defended that part of it. If I was wrong you know she would RAISE high and HELL WATER to say how I am wrong. But I am right on this. Vicki wasn't on my myspace till AFTER the fact.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Sure it still counts, and I don't like phonies anymore than you or Vicki do, but really, asking for a ban b/c someone posted a fake pic and said it was them? I've seen Kelly's "real" pics and I think it's going too far to call her a "crossdresser", for whatever reason. I'm more surprised that she hasn't already been driven away by all the outright hate and bullshit she gets around here (granted some of it may have been warranted) Most of it is just followers putting their two cents in.

casper
04-26-2007, 01:21 AM

FFS Kelly give it up..

Stevie Wonder could see that you photoshop the majority of your photos to death..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 01:23 AM
LOL AT PHOTOSHOP AND BETTER LOOKING CHICKS PUHLEEZE GET GLASSES[/quote]

Kelly I'm going to say something to you, and I mean this in all seriousness................... I want you to pay attention to this because I mean it and I will never repeat it..................

based on that video Vicki found of you I would have to say ARIANNA looks cute compared to you and that Jack Nicholson in Batman as the Joker face you made.....................

those that know me KNOW how hard it was for me to even type that

nuff said
[/b]

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:24 AM
I actually read that thread. So how was Vicki able to get your pics and screen shot them? Arent those the same pics you've posted here and claimed to be yourself? Hmm.. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:25 AM

FFS Kelly give it up..

Stevie Wonder could see that you photoshop the majority of your photos to death.. I don't have photoshop I have touched up my skin but not ALTERED MY FACE OR BODY. NOT PHOTOSHOPPED None of those are photoshopped or touched up nore is the picture

<<< there in my AVATAR.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:27 AM
I actually read that thread. So how was Vicki able to get your pics and screen shot them? Arent those the same pics you've posted here and claimed to be yourself? Hmm.. :?

~Kisses.

HTG That was after the fact that she tried convincing everyone I was using FAKE pics that my blonde hair pics were FAKE Hara if you paid attention then I said no GOOGLE me I am real I'm Kelly Shore from ST. PETE PRIDE yadda yadda and then she found the YBX forum where the ARGUMENT wasn't on here and then VICKI BROUGHT THE ARGUMENT HERE.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:30 AM
LOL AT PHOTOSHOP AND BETTER LOOKING CHICKS PUHLEEZE GET GLASSES

Kelly I'm going to say something to you, and I mean this in all seriousness................... I want you to pay attention to this because I mean it and I will never repeat it..................

based on that video Vicki found of you I would have to say ARIANNA looks cute compared to you and that Jack Nicholson in Batman as the Joker face you made.....................

those that know me KNOW how hard it was for me to even type that

nuff said
[/b][/quote] THE VIDEO she found of me lol she didn't post the video she posted a PRINT SCREEN Johnny if you would like to see the videos I'll give them to you

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7701271815989827346

THIS IS THE VIDEO SHE IS GETTING THE PRINT SCREENS FROM

AND THE ONE ON YOUTUBE.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE3H6JgKzWM

Anyone can print screen someone in a bad angle when they are moving and talking JOHNNY so GIVE IT UP.

casper
04-26-2007, 01:31 AM
But you've always said that you enjoy changing your look in photoshop. It's up to you and it's a fun thing to do.

Kelly you know that you've posted pictures of models and passed them off as yourself and you also know that you've airbrushed yourself to death in others.

As i said. Give it up..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Hun, I saw that YBX forum..everybody there was also talking some nasty shit about you. Also over at tg talk? And now here on HA. So here's a question Kelly, Why is it that whereever you go..You seem you get much negativity? Again, we two arent fighting here so keep that in mind. I just was curious to know why is that the case in your own words?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Hun, I saw that YBX forum..everybody there was also talking some nasty shit about you. Also over at tg talk? And now here on HA. So here's a question Kelly, Why is it that whereever you go..You seem you get much negativity? Again, we two arent fighting here so keep that in mind. I just was curious to know why is that the case in your own words?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG Whatever people don't talk bad about me on TGIRLTaLK I am friends with the girls on there Kalina, Juliana, Desi, Mamiliscious on here and many others on TGIRLTAKL so stop LYING and FABRICATING on THAT and the men over there love me also and liked.

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:35 AM
But you've always said that you enjoy changing your look in photoshop. It's up to you and it's a fun thing to do.

Kelly you know that you've posted pictures of models and passed them off as yourself and you also know that you've airbrushed yourself to death in others.

As i said. Give it up.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO AIRBRUSH my work was done by YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD! If you look at the videos and me in person I HAVEN'T ALTERED THOSE PICS! This pic was done by Lance THATS THE NON EDITED COPY

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/kelllly2.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 01:37 AM

As i said. Give it up.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO AIRBRUSH my work was done by YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD! If you look at the videos and me in person I HAVEN'T ALTERED THOSE PICS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xfiver
04-26-2007, 01:38 AM
kellyshore.com is down.

coincidence? i think not. the picture from the girl named "natalie" is the one whos pictures "kelly" stole and created an entire falsified website - and still adamantly insisted it was her.

natalie has been contacted and urged to initiate criminal proceedings.

Alison Faraday
04-26-2007, 01:39 AM
This whole thread is nothing but HATE. And it's making HA very boring and intimidating. It's becoming like one of the transvestite's forums where everyone complains that they were called Sir in the petrol station, and it goes on and on and on and on forever more.

:deadhorse

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-26-2007, 01:45 AM
So people werent revolting when you made a thread called:

Post your pic here and I'll tell you if your hot? LOL Which you also made here on HA amongst other things?

~Kisses.

HTG

casper
04-26-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm not going to argue Kelly. I said I wasn't going to get invloved in this and I meant it.

For what it's worth I don't think you should be banned. However I do think a few apologies are called for.

Health and happiness everyone.. :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-26-2007, 01:49 AM
Kelly just emailed me and called me an ass

that's fine, I've always been the bad guy on HA, nothing new, if that's what i am for voicing my opinion so be it, not the 1st time I've been called something by an angry member, lol, Moni is in my pm box on AIM right now calling me all kinds of things because her girth is now in question..................

anyway

1. Saying that Lisa, Julie, or Jen are anything other than dimepieces is comical..............

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 01:49 AM
So people werent revolting when you made a thread called:

Post your pic here and I'll tell you if your hot? LOL Which you also made here on HA amongst other things?

~Kisses.

HTG Noone was revolting they just didn't like the particular thread topic ONE TOPIC I thought it would get people talking on there. But they all responded to my music threads etc. and always my pic threads so HMM what about those?

Cyclops
04-26-2007, 01:58 AM
I think you all need a long Timeout!

all this Bullshit Bickering needs to stop!

this is not the poupose of these forums!

If I was running them ,everyone breaking the forum rules (there are rules ,aren' there)would be given ,3 chances , 1st offense gets a 10 day suspension from the forums , 2nd offense gets a 30 day suspension,and 3rd offense would get banned from the forums

maybe the mods and staff here should consider this

the constant bickering amongst members here has gotten out of hand

Please Stop This Nonsense ,so we can get back to enjoying these forums

bassman2546
I bet the guy in the pic is the person that posts all of this shit. He has thousands of pictures of this TS and is pretending to be her.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
Girl I have a huge headache now from all the reading since lastnight and the post tags we've had all day. I need to go get ready and pick up my parents at LAX. But, wutever floats..LOL

LOL@Jwbl's comment! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

chefmike
04-26-2007, 02:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm thinking of Subic Bay now, geisha.... :wink:

LOL Try and translate that Balcanoid! Hehe :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

n1nja2600
04-26-2007, 02:23 AM
MEH! I think Kelly is the cutest gurl on this site. These caddy b!tches need to settle the f down and let her be.

No ban. :)

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 02:24 AM
MEH! I think Kelly is the cutest gurl on this site. These caddy b!tches need to settle the f down and let her be.

No ban. :) awe thank you

TsVanessa69
04-26-2007, 02:28 AM
Who the fuck is this producer she keeps harping about? And what the fuck was he shooting? Is this video released or was said "producer" just shooting personal footage/photos of Kelly just because she is so fucking beautiful? The guy is just getting his business off the ground, and is searching for new talent. Now he does what he does, but I don;t have an issue, as I have a huge $1200 a month condo that he films me in, my living room is big as any studio. So get the facts straight before making asses of yourselves. He pays me very well, he flies my models in and pays them well. So he is far from broke. And yes the 5 scenes I have filmed for him have been released. All producers have to start somewhere, just as all girls do, he is getting better as we go along. Sorry guys Kelly's not lying. He may not be Tony Vee or seanchi, but he is just starting out, and is using his own money to fund the shoots. They may not be the greatest, but he payed me more than Tony V has offering me, which is why I'm not on Grooby sites. So slow the fuk down

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 02:34 AM
Who the fuck is this producer she keeps harping about? And what the fuck was he shooting? Is this video released or was said "producer" just shooting personal footage/photos of Kelly just because she is so fucking beautiful? The guy is just getting his business off the ground, and is searching for new talent. Now he does what he does, but I don;t have an issue, as I have a huge $1200 a month condo that he films me in, my living room is big as any studio. So get the facts straight before making asses of yourselves. He pays me very well, he flies my models in and pays them well. So he is far from broke. And yes the 5 scenes I have filmed for him have been released. All producers have to start somewhere, just as all girls do, he is getting better as we go along. Sorry guys Kelly's not lying. He may not be Tony Vee or seanchi, but he is just starting out, and is using his own money to fund the shoots. They may not be the greatest, but he payed me more than Tony V has offering me, which is why I'm not on Grooby sites. So slow the fuk down PREACH on.

chefmike
04-26-2007, 03:04 AM
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...maybe you need to shut that cock-holster of yours for a while, darlin'...

Or perhaps find another goofy-looking, boy-band wannabe to put something in that cock-holster of yours, so maybe you might manage to shut the fuck up for a while...

And as for your friend Moroni....you might not want to jump in a canoe with her anytime soon, babe.... I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but...

I'm just saying...

Valiva
04-26-2007, 03:09 AM

No ban. :)I don't know MUCH about this issue, but I'd just like to say that's a piss-poor reason for voting to keep someone unbanned.

crayons
04-26-2007, 03:13 AM
Why does everyone keep telling Kelly to keep her mouth shut? Isn't it better when she yacks away and keeps re-affirming just how retarded she is? Sometimes I get the feeling you guys are trying to help her. :roll:

chefmike
04-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Who the fuck is this producer she keeps harping about? And what the fuck was he shooting? Is this video released or was said "producer" just shooting personal footage/photos of Kelly just because she is so fucking beautiful? The guy is just getting his business off the ground, and is searching for new talent. Now he does what he does, but I don;t have an issue, as I have a huge $1200 a month condo that he films me in, my living room is big as any studio. So get the facts straight before making asses of yourselves. He pays me very well, he flies my models in and pays them well. So he is far from broke. And yes the 5 scenes I have filmed for him have been released. All producers have to start somewhere, just as all girls do, he is getting better as we go along. Sorry guys Kelly's not lying. He may not be Tony Vee or seanchi, but he is just starting out, and is using his own money to fund the shoots. They may not be the greatest, but he payed me more than Tony V has offering me, which is why I'm not on Grooby sites. So slow the fuk down

LMFAO...

But does this porn king have a VIP table at Ruby Tuesdays?

If not, maybe he should call Moroni the Massive, I hear that she's connected there....

rick001978
04-26-2007, 03:25 AM
They should ban Kelly for just being so damn annoying.

BTW, Kelly, how come you don't take a clear picture of yourself... :roll:

steno
04-26-2007, 03:32 AM
Yeah in order to be a Photographer you have to meet the following requirments
1. They have to have spent over 50.00 for a hotel room.
2. They have to use cloth napkins.
3. They could of never ate at a Mcdonalds.
4. or in a non delusional world they have to have a fucking camera.
WTF!

TomSelis
04-26-2007, 03:33 AM
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...maybe you need to shut that cock-holster of yours for a while, darlin'...

Or perhaps find another goofy-looking, boy-band wannabe to put something in that cock-holster of yours, so maybe you might manage to shut the fuck up for a while...

And as for your friend Moroni....you might not want to jump in a canoe with her anytime soon, babe.... I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but...

I'm just saying...

I spit out my coke there......

chefmike
04-26-2007, 03:35 AM
OK...I don't think that there is any reason to ban Kelly, or anyone else...all of us have known crazy broads in our life...and while still I believe that Moroni is a despicable human being...I don't feel the same about Kelly...she's young, and this whole thing is getting ugly...enough, already...

Satisfied, sugarbritches?

And BTW...you owe me one helluva blow job, Kelly...

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 03:38 AM
OK...I don't think that there is any reason to ban Kelly, or anyone else...all of us have known crazy broads in our life...and while still I believe that Moroni is a despicable human being...I don't feel the same about Kelly...she's young, and this whole thing is getting ugly...enough, already...

And BTW...you owe me one helluva blow job, Kelly... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 03:40 AM
They should ban Kelly for just being so damn annoying.I think they should ban her for staring and pouting... Oh yeah, and for not going to Starbucks. Wtf? Starbucks is gross woman

crayons
04-26-2007, 03:58 AM

Kelly isn't human, so technically it doesn't fit the classification of being "young". Anyhoo, am out for the night. Hopefully tomorrow it will be gone.

Oli
04-26-2007, 04:20 AM

I'm just saying...

LMFAO

Nice to see Arianna back

+5

chefmike
04-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Kelly isn't human, so technically it doesn't fit the classification of being "young". Anyhoo, am out for the night. Hopefully tomorrow it will be gone.
And just who the fuck are you, crayola?

Nobody?

That's what I thought...

Vala_TS
04-26-2007, 05:05 AM
WTF? She isn't going to get banned? She totally deserves it! I can't believe this is dying down. Isn't everyone sick of her 100 new posts a day thing? She's a liar, she's used fake pics, pretends to have a job when we all know that she'd be fired for looking at a transexual forum at her job!

Oh yeah,

+5

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Starbucks is gross womanThe fuck it is. Exactly what have you tried from Starbucks? I tried the cappuccino once and it was gross and I tried coffee once and it was worse. And I like coco though with marshamellows

lust4ts
04-26-2007, 06:07 AM
WTF? She isn't going to get banned? She totally deserves it! I can't believe this is dying down. Isn't everyone sick of her 100 new posts a day thing? She's a liar, she's used fake pics, pretends to have a job when we all know that she'd be fired for looking at a transexual forum at her job!

Oh yeah,

+5

Vala,

I'm sorry but what you have just written is bullshit, the fact that she makes allot of posts in the space of day is irrelevant to the banning process, granted some of them may be silly - ranging to pointless. Surely I do not have to point out to you there is no regulation on the amount of posts someone can make in a given period.

To your next point, providing we have confirmed that she has used SOME fake pictures in the past. Who cares? The important question that must be asked is, does this effect your status as a poster?................is this act actually detrimental to this forum?. I would go so far to say no, and absolutely not.

So just to verify the behavior that would justify a banning would most likely have to involve the following............

Intentionally degrading a group or census of people or persons, using threatening language to a degree deemed unreasonable by the forces that be or insistently breaking rules that have been set for standards of control, copyright or issues concerning legal content. Kelly has done none of the above and thus should not be banned.

She is not a malicious person or even hateful, a little misguided maybe but to ban her would certainly be a great injustice.

Finally, the shit you stated about her work was just seriously weak and frankly almost too ridiculous to even dignify with a response.

Seriously........................

Trans_Lover
04-26-2007, 06:18 AM
most of you are fucking idiots, and tweaked in the head.

eagleman12
04-26-2007, 06:19 AM
now you made me pull the bunny picture out! please stop all the bickering before

tenduckmountain
04-26-2007, 06:42 AM
simple solution--if you don't like kelly shore than stop acknowledging her on the forums. don't respond to her threads and don't even read them.

if you like her, then still respond to them and still read them.

i've been a long time lurker here and just recently decided to become an active poster and its quite obvious that there is no party willing to budge on any of these "issues" so why don't people just get on to real issues? i dunno, i liked this place better when i just saw pictures of pretty transwomen and heard interesting points of view. less drama, more substance please.

Vala_TS
04-26-2007, 06:57 AM
So just to verify the behavior that would justify a banning would most likely have to involve the following............

Intentionally degrading a group or census of people or persons, using threatening language to a degree deemed unreasonable by the forces that be or insistently breaking rules that have been set for standards of control, copyright or issues concerning legal content. Kelly has done none of the above and thus should not be banned.

She is not a malicious person or even hateful, a little misguided maybe but to ban her would certainly be a great injustice.

Finally, the shit you stated about her work was just seriously weak and frankly almost too ridiculous to even dignify with a response.

How about her constant fighting with members of this board and insulting them? Did you forget about that?

Are you kidding? Her "work" has been debated like a million times on several threads including the "Could Kelly really have a job?" thread. Where have you been? Nobody who works can spend their whole day at a freaking transexual porn message board, add to that the fact that she'd end up caught and fired.

So after all the shit that went on today with her being exposed and the entire community hating her, she's just going to get forgiven?

Vala,

lust4ts
04-26-2007, 07:19 AM

How about her constant fighting with members of this board and insulting them? Did you forget about that?

Are you kidding? Her "work" has been debated like a million times on several threads including the "Could Kelly really have a job?" thread. Where have you been? Nobody who works can spend their whole day at a freaking transexual porn message board, add to that the fact that she'd end up caught and fired.

So after all the shit that went on today with her being exposed and the entire community hating her, she's just going to get forgiven?

Vala,

You are failing to comprehend my point; this thread is named "should Kelly be banned". I have just stated many legitimate reasons why she should not...........go back and read them; they are all there for your perusal.

The actions you have mentioned do not justify a banning; the fact that she might or might not have a job is irrelevant to her right to post here.

As for insulting people, allot of us do this to a certain extent. We call each other names, make fun of peoples looks, post retard pictures, it's the norm. The fact that many people have contempt for her does not mean she should be banned. It is not a majority vote process or a rotten borough it comes down to rules, and she simply has broken none.

TJ347
04-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Jen wins hands down.

Indeed.

lust4ts
04-26-2007, 07:31 AM

ezed
04-26-2007, 07:37 AM
I think I'm starting to get the hang of the Kelly wars now. Changing her avatar to her and boyfriend was sort of Clinton/Edwards move. I say we don't ban her. But we limit her to one post a day during her probation, excluding these attack forums which should be consolidated to one with 5 million pages.

It would be tantamount to sentencing a 500 lbs. person on laxitives to a single sheet of toilet paper. Fair but not pretty. All those in favor say yeah! Those against, speak thy mind.

TJ347
04-26-2007, 07:39 AM
THAT VIDEO AGAIN WAS OLD!!! How many times do I need reliterate that.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground, Kelly, but... "reliterate"? That's not a word, although reiterate is. And check your spelling on "despickable", particularly if you're going to go on calling people "fools" and "dumb". It could be that part of the problem people have with you is misunderstandings brought about by your frequent use of poor grammar. I mean, that "bohemith" thing... classic example of what I'm talking about. Again, I don't know you, and so I'm not on anyone's side, but it wouldn't hurt if your thought process was easier to follow, which would be helped significantly by using words properly, and spelling them correctly. That's all I've got...

ausbeachstyle
04-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Where's the love???

DJ_Asia
04-26-2007, 08:09 AM
Its quite obvious shes not gonna get banned so move on to something that might actually happen...

When she first joined I was talking to one of the mods about how she had turned HA into her own personal chatroom and I asked what they were gonna do about it,and while he agreed she was a serial poster banning wasnt gonna happen.

Its quite obvious Kelly loves attention regardless if its good or bad,she digs it.By responding to her posts in any way you are feeding her need for the spotlight.Solution is quite simple,if yall want her to go away simply ignore her...after awhile she'll grow tired of making posts about stuff that most folks dont care about,and will start to make intersting posts or simply go away.

I dont know her and after being a casual observer in the last couple days festivities I dont wanna know her...too much drama and BS for my tastes.

Chica
04-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Yeah DJ, t'is a shame, I know most people would have put their head down and left, just to keep an ounce of dignity left. I know photo editing helps, but it only helps when it's professionally done, not when your face is blurry and the rest of the picture is sharp..

Ah well... best get my cuppa sorted for "Day Three in the HA house.."

however.... +5

ausbeachstyle
04-26-2007, 10:11 AM
I couldn't care less if she's banned. I like making fun of her. Is that so wrong?

No, even though making fun of others isn't nice, it's good to occasionally vent. And online chatter should not offend anyone, it's anonoymous -.-