PDA

View Full Version : TS wanna be

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 06:14 PM
after some serious thought and being told im a fat fag, I have decided im no longer going to be taking female hormones nor dressing anymore, mainly because of jennifer justice and what she said it really made me think about me actually being a girl, well it was a long shot. But what she has said is true to her word so im just taking the time to point out that im giving up all my goals and ambitions of ever becoming a women.

I really did want to be a women deep down but shes totally right ill never be a women in any way or aspect so again im giving it all up. So with that said i Guess ill focus my main goals on school and work and just living the normal life of a man.

In a way I should be thanking her and everyone for the rude comments of truth it was truly a wake up call.

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 06:24 PM
If you are making your decision based on someone else, then yes, you are quite right to stop.

If on the otherhand you are a transsexual and only you know the answer to that, then we'll see you again. :)

x

wendy48088
04-25-2007, 06:25 PM
The important thing is to be yourself.

You can work and live as a guy and still be a woman on the weekends / when you want to.

I know plenty of people who have had laser / electrolysis beard / facial hair removal and take female hormones and work as guys.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 06:25 PM
LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

wendy48088
04-25-2007, 06:31 PM
* Deleted *

Legend
04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
after some serious thought and being told im a fat fag, I have decided im no longer going to be taking female hormones nor dressing anymore, mainly because of jennifer justice and what she said it really made me think about me actually being a girl, well it was a long shot. But what she has said is true to her word so im just taking the time to point out that im giving up all my goals and ambitions of ever becoming a women.

I really did want to be a women deep down but shes totally right ill never be a women in any way or aspect so again im giving it all up. So with that said i Guess ill focus my main goals on school and work and just living the normal life of a man.

In a way I should be thanking her and everyone for the rude comments of truth it was truly a wake up call.

Your pretty weak,so you can dish it out but she calls you fat once and you draw up in a fetal position pretty pathetic dude.you attack her looks,refer to her as clinton and question her metal stability so she is just suppose to sit their and take your shit dude you brought all that to yourself by wrongfully going after her weren't your the person who started with her,is this thread suppose to be some kind of attempt to gain sympathy if so you have failed.

I hope other people don't buy into your bullshit.

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:35 PM
He is doing this to get attention from Jen

wendy48088
04-25-2007, 06:39 PM
* Deleted *

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-25-2007, 06:41 PM
No wendy48088..I read the title of this thread and clicked it. Upon reading what blackmagic said..I clicked reply on the top! LOL

I actually havent read what you wrote..YET! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Blackmajic is not a transexual never has been. He does this to stir up drama on here. It's not hard to see that you guys lol

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 06:50 PM
God. Tooooo much information. The moment anyone mentions living as a female at the weekends that's it, I'm outta here.

Who cares. I'm big fat hairy transvestite and I wank to stories on Fictionmania.

ausbeachstyle
04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
lol 'after some serious thought'

I think not.

suckseed
04-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I would think the very first step of deciding to become a woman is knowing the difference between the singular and the plural spelling of the word.

I mean.....it's not a big word. Or a tricky one. :roll:

Legend
04-25-2007, 07:08 PM
This guy is a true attention whore and does this shit to get attention from jen or whoever he feels the need to include in his sick twisted games,he made this thread to pull everyone into his sick game no one would stop being who they truly are because someone called them a fatass,i hope jen ignores this thread because it's a pathetic attempt to engauge in conversation with her,judging from his post towards her he either wants to be like jen or be jen but i'm telling everyone this guy is nuts.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 07:16 PM

Don't do it. You'll most likely end up killing yourself! Seriously. I couldn't hold on anymore if I would have to live as a guy. If you're truly serious about this, don't let anyone put you down.

Vala,

crayons
04-25-2007, 07:21 PM

So the point of this thread is to gloat or....?

wendy48088
04-25-2007, 07:39 PM
God. Tooooo much information. The moment anyone mentions living as a female at the weekends that's it, I'm outta here....

It's really not so bad. It works out well for me.

Yesterday they had a "town hall" meeting at work with a Hawaiian / Flower shirt contest. I wore an (Erika size XL) woman's blouse with a nice flower print pattern on it and was one of the 6 finalists. All my female co-workers knew at first glance. It took my male co-workers a while to figure out what seemed wrong about my choice of "Hawaiian / Flower" shirt... But no one said anything to me.

If I came in to work all the time as Wendy, it would be a lot different. It would be a lot of work for me every day. I still have a long way to go in order to feel comfortable presenting as Wendy 24/7...

People have just gotta decide on what is best for them, and go with that, and not have any regrets about the path not taken, or put down others who chose (or who had to live) differently.

Legend
04-25-2007, 07:55 PM

Don't do it. You'll most likely end up killing yourself! Seriously. I couldn't hold on anymore if I would have to live as a guy. If you're truly serious about this, don't let anyone put you down.

Vala,

Are you oblivious to anything blackmagic has said in the last couple of days towards jen telling her they he can teach her how to be a man,calling her by her boy name,telling her see still looks like a boy now just tell yourself vala is that a person who is trying to be helped here or is that the person whom is putting down people.

This guy is crazy don't fall for his bs.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM

Vala,

Are you oblivious to anything blackmagic has said in the last couple of days towards jen telling her they he can teach her how to be a man,calling her by her boy name,telling her see still looks like a boy now just tell yourself vala is that a person who is trying to be helped here or is that the person whom is putting down people.

Sorry, no I wasn't on during that. I haven't been on since Monday. Fine, screw him/her. I guess it was all fake from the beginning.

Vala,

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Blackmajic is not a transexual never has been. He does this to stir up drama on here. It's not hard to see that you guys lol

your totally right im not. and no i dont really care if she sees this or not, its just the truth from deep down id rather she just shut up about me and leave me alone and quit with the insults.

But its pretty self evident that after just posting a few pictures of myself the entire board not only her thinks im a fat fag.

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM

Vala,

fall for my BS? seriously legend look at my pictures. you possibly think i could be a women. :roll: Im not making up BS.

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Well fuck me. Ok, I won't take the piss.

Yes of course you could do it. You need to lose weight, get fit, have lasering. God, you'll end up better than half the Jekyll and Hydes wandering about out there.

BUT. The reason for doing it IS NOT on a basis of how you'll turn out. You do it because you have to. I cannot say that enough times.

You need to discuss this with a psychiatrist. Not us. We are not responsible for your life.

What can I honestly say?

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Yes of course you could do it. You need to lose weight, get fit, have lasering. God, you'll end up better than half the Jekyll and Hydes wandering about out there.

BUT. The reason for doing it IS NOT on a basis of how you'll turn out. You do it because you have to. I cannot say that enough times.

You need to discuss this with a psychiatrist. Not us. We are not responsible for your life.

What can I honestly say?

seriously i realize your being supportive and all.......... I just cant do it, its bad enough being stared at when i go out let alone everyone around here seems to hate me so Im just gonna let it go, get out of everyones hair and move on in life. Your right no one is responsable for it, but when allot of people are saying im fat, id look better off as a dude well for once at least there being honest.

Legend
04-25-2007, 09:52 PM

What can I honestly say?

seriously i realize your being supportive and all.......... I just cant do it, its bad enough being stared at when i go out let alone everyone around here seems to hate me so Im just gonna let it go, get out of everyones hair and move on in life. Your right no one is responsable for it, but when allot of people are saying im fat, id look better off as a dude well for once at least there being honest.

LOL you are truly something else u know so now your playing the everyone thinks i'm fat routine huh listen dude its up to no one on this site to convince you that you can make it as a women its mainly on you but trying to play some sympathy routine through it is truly pathetic when you have been talking to people like shit.

From the beginning you have been here you have lied so basically what i'm saying is this whole thing is a joke to you probably to get attention and sympathy.

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 10:03 PM

What can I honestly say?

LOL you are truly something else u know so now your playing the everyone thinks i'm fat routine huh listen dude its up to no one on this site to convince you that you can make it as a women its mainly on you but trying to play some sympathy routine through it is truly pathetic when you have been talking to people like shit.

From the beginning you have been here you have lied so basically what i'm saying is this whole thing is a joke to you probably to get attention and sympathy.

I guess it must be in your blood to seriously insult me as much as possible :roll: well hey legend just a heads up....... after today i wont be posting on here anymore. Maybe that will make you happy

Alison Faraday
04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
The point is; no one is insulting you. You're just not listening to what anyone is saying.

Happyness/unhappyness. I don't care. I'll offer realistic support to the point where I think my words are a complete waste of time.

If you want it, you'll go and get it. It is as simple as that. We are not your life.

I'm sorry but if you're a dribbling wreck now, then by the time you've transitioned, told your family, lost all your friends, had a brick through your window. You'll be trying to commit suicide and not posting on forums at all.

Transsexualism is not to be dabbled with. You are the only one with the answers.

I actually do feel so horrible for saying this. And that I don't like. It's a conflict between my compassion, and my common sense.

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 11:10 PM
The point is; no one is insulting you. You're just not listening to what anyone is saying.

Happyness/unhappyness. I don't care. I'll offer realistic support to the point where I think my words are a complete waste of time.

If you want it, you'll go and get it. It is as simple as that. We are not your life.

I'm sorry but if you're a dribbling wreck now, then by the time you've transitioned, told your family, lost all your friends, had a brick through your window. You'll be trying to commit suicide and not posting on forums at all.

Transsexualism is not to be dabbled with. You are the only one with the answers.

I actually do feel so horrible for saying this. And that I don't like. It's a conflict between my compassion, and my common sense.

lol let me clear up something, i have already told my parents and entire family. My brothers hate my guts wont talk with me, my dad wont even talk to me anymore hardly at all and my mom says she supports me but also says "I really wish you wouldnt take those hormones" in as i support you but deep down no i dont. and besides that its not just about support its just the fact that yeah i have a mental issue, a part of me wants to be a women while the other part wants to have the big guy attitude and be the "boss" So thats a good reason why i dont feel i should be doing this anymore.

Im just not a TS nor TV. sucks that you had a rough ride during your transition but you turned out very pretty and you got threw it. thats all that counts i guess.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 11:15 PM
In my experience, the "big guy" thing is just over conpensation that is generated by the feelings of male inadequacy. In my case, I knew I was never a real man so I had to act big. It's not something you want to keep up doing.

Plus, you know that if you got boobs from hormones that they're not going away.

Vala,

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:15 PM
He is doing this to get attention from Jen

first smart thing ive seen you say in a few days :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:17 PM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 11:28 PM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

hey please im asking you nicely to stop being rude please

Legend
04-25-2007, 11:46 PM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

How i was hoping jen wouldn't respond to your thread because we all know that was the whole point of this thread right,you want to talk about being rude wasn't it rude of you to insult her on that other thread if i'm correct you call her by her boy name,said she still looked like a boy and told her you would teach her how to be a real man now if thats not rude i don't know what is but please don't insult someone for no reason and then when they say something back you start the whining game,if your big enough to dish it out you should be able to take it.

Don't lash your anger out on jen because you look the way that you do its not her fault or anyone's on here so instead of lashing out you should try advicing people like jen for advice.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 11:48 PM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

How i was hoping jen wouldn't respond to your thread because we all know that was the whole point of this thread right,you want to talk about being rude wasn't it rude of you to insult her on that other thread if i'm correct you call her by her boy name,said she still looked like a boy and told her you would teach her how to be a real man now if thats not rude i don't know what is but please don't insult someone for no reason and then when they say something back you start the whining game,if your big enough to dish it out you should be able to take it.

Don't lash your anger out on jen because you look the way that you do its not her fault or anyone's on here so instead of lashing out you should try advicing people like jen for advice.

my advice? share the same needle kelly shoots meth up w/ and suck the death out of it.

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

legend i have never made a threat, nor intentionally been rude in coming strait out and calling her names or anything of that nature, what i have done was comment on different threads and she would follow me there every fucking day starting bullshit. Like i said ive never directly or purposely insulted her from the get go. I got nosey and asked questions and every comment i would make she would turn it into a fight. You can even go back to the begining when i posted is that a wig thread and you can see from the beginning she came bitching me out, when all she had to do was so "no" or "your wrong"

Im not lashing out in anger all i want is for her to leave me alone and quit making little witty comments about me to anger me. but no she keeps doing it :roll: and legend this entire thread was to just say my goodbye's let alone tell everyone im not gonna be a girl. you just had to turn it into something else didnt you!?

like i said earlier its just in your blood to start shit.

Legend
04-26-2007, 12:21 AM

Vala,

one can only hope vala

legend i have never made a threat, nor intentionally been rude in coming strait out and calling her names or anything of that nature, what i have done was comment on different threads and she would follow me there every fucking day starting bullshit. Like i said ive never directly or purposely insulted her from the get go. I got nosey and asked questions and every comment i would make she would turn it into a fight. You can even go back to the begining when i posted is that a wig thread and you can see from the beginning she came bitching me out, when all she had to do was so "no" or "your wrong"

Im not lashing out in anger all i want is for her to leave me alone and quit making little witty comments about me to anger me. but no she keeps doing it :roll: and legend this entire thread was to just say my goodbye's let alone tell everyone im not gonna be a girl. you just had to turn it into something else didnt you!?

like i said earlier its just in your blood to start shit.

Dude the whole purpose of that wig thread you started was to get attention from her(probably from jealousy)you probably thought that if you insulted her she would probably respond quickly anyway enough of your bs goodbye and good riddance.

tsntx
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15563&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

was what got me to come back here after a year... im not good at forum shopping *lil help from someone is appreciated* but in one of your rants you mentioned the whole reason you started on me was so id come back and post pics etc etc. go fuck urself and die.

suckseed
04-26-2007, 12:26 AM
If you wannabe a tranny
ya gotta get yourself some bewbs...

SarahG
04-26-2007, 12:29 AM

You mean like when I was targeted in a couple threads? I stopped replaying to all that- myself- because I saw it just wasn't going anywhere and honestly... I don't think I need to prove anything.

I will admit that being called a cd (when that is obviously not the case) and having my personal/dating life thrown in as fodder wasn't buying points with me (it also makes me glad that few people actually know all the specifics on that). Given this thread, I don't know what pronouns to use... I try to be polite about such things, even if I have had problems with the person I am talking to or about, but this user has admitted on the board in at least one post that I can remember reading, that alot of the posting was to stir people up so to speak with lies/bs/etc- so I really don't know what to take serious and what not to take serious.

When someone is or pretends to be my friend I expect them to believe at least some of the things I say from time to time... that never happened with classydtwngrl and that is what gave me the perspective I have on it. The later threads, the continued intentional friction with other forum members- it just confirmed my thoughts on the subject and in a way, was relaxing because I knew for sure it "wasn't just me" having a problem with someone (since it is fairly rare for me- online or in person- to have problems with someone). Truth be told, classydtwngrl is the first person I've blocked on YIM since I started using YIM in the late 90s.

All this aside- if I were to give honest advice to someone (regardless my feelings about the person) pertaining to the OP- I would say that *if* they are trans, then you can't be thinking just about looks. You can't assume you can put it off or ignore it hoping it will go away. It will be an issue again, and again, and again and if you keep trying to convince yourself that you're not trans- eventually you're going to find yourself in your 60s/70s and trying to transition. If that happens, it will be a lonely, lonely process. It's kinda like being in denial that you have asthma... it might work while you sit alone in your room... but some day you're going to exert yourself, have an attack and end up in the ER or 6 feet under.

freak
04-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Blackmajic is not a transexual never has been. He does this to stir up drama on here. It's not hard to see that you guys lolSo KEN it takes one to no one, another impostor, shit stirrer that is

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Dude the whole purpose of that wig thread you started was to get attention from her(probably from jealousy)you probably thought that if you insulted her she would probably respond quickly anyway enough of your bs goodbye and good riddance.

the entire thread was out of curiosity and to bring her back you retard :roll:
not only that but she has cool hair styles and I wanted some of the hair styles she has. :roll: if it was jealousy i would have came out bitching at her calling her a crossdresser or a husky brute but no i didnt, quit making up speculations you retarded gimp. :lol:

Legend
04-26-2007, 12:53 AM

You mean like when I was targeted in a couple threads? I stopped replaying to all that- myself- because I saw it just wasn't going anywhere and honestly... I don't think I need to prove anything.

I will admit that being called a cd (when that is obviously not the case) and having my personal/dating life thrown in as fodder wasn't buying points with me (it also makes me glad that few people actually know all the specifics on that). Given this thread, I don't know what pronouns to use... I try to be polite about such things, even if I have had problems with the person I am talking to or about, but this user has admitted on the board in at least one post that I can remember reading, that alot of the posting was to stir people up so to speak with lies/bs/etc- so I really don't know what to take serious and what not to take serious.

When someone is or pretends to be my friend I expect them to believe at least some of the things I say from time to time... that never happened with classydtwngrl and that is what gave me the perspective I have on it. The later threads, the continued intentional friction with other forum members- it just confirmed my thoughts on the subject and in a way, was relaxing because I knew for sure it "wasn't just me" having a problem with someone (since it is fairly rare for me- online or in person- to have problems with someone). Truth be told, classydtwngrl is the first person I've blocked on YIM since I started using YIM in the late 90s.

All this aside- if I were to give honest advice to someone (regardless my feelings about the person) pertaining to the OP- I would say that *if* they are trans, then you can't be thinking just about looks. You can't assume you can put it off or ignore it hoping it will go away. It will be an issue again, and again, and again and if you keep trying to convince yourself that you're not trans- eventually you're going to find yourself in your 60s/70s and trying to transition. If that happens, it will be a lonely, lonely process. It's kinda like being in denial that you have asthma... it might work while you sit alone in your room... but some day you're going to exert yourself, have an attack and end up in the ER or 6 feet under.

If this guy is on here for help then ask other girls for help but like you said he has stated before that most of the stuff that he says is a lie and he starts shit mainly for trouble.If this guy really is transitioning he must have a major problem with the way he looks as a girl and that it is really making him even more crazy he must realize it takes time.

Legend
04-26-2007, 01:01 AM

the entire thread was out of curiosity and to bring her back you retard :roll:
not only that but she has cool hair styles and I wanted some of the hair styles she has. :roll: if it was jealousy i would have came out bitching at her calling her a crossdresser or a husky brute but no i didnt, quit making up speculations you retarded gimp. :lol:

That coming from a person with has stated that he main purpose of making threads was to start shit lol ok dude whatever oh yeah being called a retard from you a person with no psychological issues is a insult :roll: ,

*admitted that his dad dressed him up in little girl's clothing and made him his bitch
*made up some bullshit story about just wanting a feminine face when he was really transitioning MtF(bonafide liar)
*admitted to beating up his dad and enjoying it
*admited to worshipping the devil

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 01:01 AM
trying to convince yourself that you're not trans- eventually you're going to find yourself in your 60s/70s and trying to transition. If that happens, it will be a lonely, lonely process. It's kinda like being in denial that you have asthma... it might work while you sit alone in your room... but some day you're going to exert yourself, have an attack and end up in the ER or 6 feet under.

sarah im giving it up, its not worth it.

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 01:11 AM
*admitted that his dad dressed him up in little girl's clothing and made him his bitch
*made up some bullshit story about just wanting a feminine face when he was really transitioning MtF(bonafide liar)
*admitted to beating up his dad and enjoying it
*admited to worshipping the devil

I admited that my dad dressed me up with great sarcastic quotations, god sometimes I wonder how you even got threw school. O wait your still in school duh :roll:

how is making up a story about FFS a lie? ive never had it and did want it. and hey i was you retard http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/blackmagic20/E.jpg

Uhhhhh kid you need to quit making up shit, i am agnostic, go do research on the word before you comment again.

SarahG
04-26-2007, 01:33 AM
trying to convince yourself that you're not trans- eventually you're going to find yourself in your 60s/70s and trying to transition. If that happens, it will be a lonely, lonely process. It's kinda like being in denial that you have asthma... it might work while you sit alone in your room... but some day you're going to exert yourself, have an attack and end up in the ER or 6 feet under.

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to help you here.

If you are trans I hope you will consider the fact that it is an issue that is not going to go away. I don't want to see anyone- regardless who they are or what history I may have with them (good/bad/otherwise) try to ignore it and have it come back to hurt them later on. If you're trans you'd be lucky to have the chance to start at your age... too many people don't get that.

If you're actually not trans- you need some help, I am not saying that as an insult either. I don't personally believe therapy works or helps people (for any condition)- but there might be other options to investigate. Only you can tell if you're trans or not... no quack shrink can properly figure that kind of thing out.

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 01:37 AM

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to help you here.

If you are trans I hope you will consider the fact that it is an issue that is not going to go away. I don't want to see anyone- regardless who they are or what history I may have with them (good/bad/otherwise) try to ignore it and have it come back to hurt them later on. If you're trans you'd be lucky to have the chance to start at your age... too many people don't get that.

If you're actually not trans- you need some help, I am not saying that as an insult either. I don't personally believe therapy works or helps people (for any condition)- but there might be other options to investigate. Only you can tell if you're trans or not... no quack shrink can properly figure that kind of thing out.

like i told allison im not a TS or TV P E R I O D! ! ! ! !

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 03:43 AM
What a shame. But look on the bright side - now you can beat your dad up again.

hmmmmmmm :?

Vala_TS
04-26-2007, 05:10 AM

Everyone says I shouldn't help you but I think that you are troubled and need to figure out what you want to be just like everyone said. Go beat your dad up, live it up as a guy, see if it feels right for you, whatever you want, if it doesn't work out, you should pick up your transition again.

Vala,

classydtwngrl
04-26-2007, 07:12 AM

Everyone says I shouldn't help you but I think that you are troubled and need to figure out what you want to be just like everyone said. Go beat your dad up, live it up as a guy, see if it feels right for you, whatever you want, if it doesn't work out, you should pick up your transition again.

Vala,

lol just to clarify some stuff vala, i beat my dad when i was 16 over him taking away my truck lol, i have no intentions of doing it again "I just dont think prison would be as fun as it was last time" :lol:

as for me living it up as a guy......... well ive already done that the only things i havent done as a guy are fuck a women and ummmmm well i did allot already but the fact of the matter is that i have lived my life as a guy and well it was fun, most of all football, who knows maybe i could bulk up again and try out at some college or do track again IDK but just think of it like this, I spent more than 2 years as a women got to go out, got to date, fuck, suck, and most of all "try" it all out, I will admit it was fun but I dont look like a women nor feel like one so In a way im reverting back to the sex i most enjoyed being. :)

Felicia Katt
04-26-2007, 07:46 AM
The only mirror you should be looking at is the one in your soul. You are who you are, and you can either accept it now and deal with while you are young and flexible, or you can deny it, but only for a while, and then you will feel the same way, but will have lived half your life as a lie. And the rest of it will be spent in regret and whatever changes you try to make then will be harder for the passage of time, and destructive to whatever life you forged in denial.

Its way better to regret what you do, than what you don't do.

FK

ausbeachstyle
04-26-2007, 08:19 AM
I hope it all turns out good for you
Remember, times of doubt can only make us stronger if we get through them.

MacShreach
04-26-2007, 11:10 AM
bullshitbullshitbullshit x n

You are a lying, narcissistic, self-obsessed, unintelligent, inarticulate, aggressive, deceitful, duplicitous, vicious, bullying TROLL. You are also an ugly fat slob. You were never a woman, you were never transgendered and as for "living 2 years as a woman," don't make me fucking laugh, unless you call actually washing and shaving occasionally "living as a woman." Now fuck off back under the bridge, we know what you are.

Vala_TS
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM

Vala,

lol just to clarify some stuff vala, i beat my dad when i was 16 over him taking away my truck lol, i have no intentions of doing it again "I just dont think prison would be as fun as it was last time" :lol:

as for me living it up as a guy......... well ive already done that the only things i havent done as a guy are fuck a women and ummmmm well i did allot already but the fact of the matter is that i have lived my life as a guy and well it was fun, most of all football, who knows maybe i could bulk up again and try out at some college or do track again IDK but just think of it like this, I spent more than 2 years as a women got to go out, got to date, fuck, suck, and most of all "try" it all out, I will admit it was fun but I dont look like a women nor feel like one so In a way im reverting back to the sex i most enjoyed being. :)

Oh, I figured you beat him up for fucking with you about your transition. Luckily, I don't have a dad to worry about that issue.

So, living as a woman, did you do guys or girls?

Vala,