PDA

View Full Version : i cant use caps anymore i promised vicky i wouldnt...BUT HOL

Desperado
11-06-2002, 01:53 AM
Hey MegaWuss -

Stop sucking up to Vicki in all your posts.....or I'll have nappyhair from NowBar come over to your place and show you who's tuff.

Your friend,

Desperado

Desperado
11-07-2002, 04:46 AM
Megaboy -

You're O.K. Even if you forgot how to type in ALLCAPS. I saw your stuff about your good buddy Gil on some other topic.....you got all mad 'cos he wouldn't let you stroke his nappylocks. I want to ask you what happened to Julissa, but it's probably no-one else's business. As for Vicki, you should forget about her. She has been stalking me so bad that I had to get a restraining order. She developed this crush on me that just won't go away. Sorry.

Your friend,

Desperado

Desperado
11-08-2002, 10:18 AM
MegaOne -

Naaaah, you don't know me....I hang out in L.A., not NYC. I'm just some no-good tranny-hound that never knew what a shemale was until a few years ago and is now addicted. I wasn't quite sure what was going on with me and this strong TS attraction, especially since I'm a total straight, ex college-jock type. Not that that means anything, or I would care if someone said that my TS attraction meant that I was gay. Anyway, my point being that I found this forum, and other forums, where cool and normal-sounding guys have the same very strong attraction for TS's as I do and it's pretty neat to read and talk about it. And occasionally give my tranny-hound brothers some shit about whatever and for no good reason. That's all. And I don't mind at all when the hot Latinas call me "Papi" and fake like they like me. Payback is they have to put up with my messed-up Spanish. And I enjoy your posts. And Vicki? Well, I never even knew she existed until about a month ago, when I saw her "is my butt too big?" picture. That is a pretty distracting picture. But she doesn't know me from Adam - lucky for her. Plus, I think she's after MegaBoy. So there you have it.

I'll see you in NYC.

- Desperado

Vicki Richter
11-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Sorry about that... I just am torn between each of you so much. hehe. Desperado... It is hard not to stalk you when you keep sending me your house key and all your foodstamps. I can't let your little bambinos go hungry. Little Miguel would never understand!

Mega is a friend of mine, if only online for now. He's a super sweety. If I knew how to use his crazy NYC TS talk, I would, but I can only speak native Californian. :wink: I'll see ya in a few months he who used to be called ALL CAPS! <wink>

Vicki

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I miss Mega

NYCe
07-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Yadda Yadda Yadda. Everyone misses Mega yet when he was posting he was one of the most hated posters on this site. My inbox was CONSTANTLY filled with requests to ban him, to delete one of his postings, etc. People didn't want to post because "they were scared of him". I even had people writing to our sponsors complaining that we wouldn't do something about him because he ran off Danielle Foxx.
Now that he's gone, he's been promoted to some sort of Che Guevara legendary figure? This site confuses the hell out of me.

Vicki Richter
07-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Mega didn't make Danielle leave. It was other people. That was just a misunderstanding as they are both wonderful people.

romeo
07-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Yadda Yadda Yadda. Everyone misses Mega yet when he was posting he was one of the most hated posters on this site. My inbox was CONSTANTLY filled with requests to ban him, to delete one of his postings, etc. People didn't want to post because "they were scared of him". I even had people writing to our sponsors complaining that we wouldn't do something about him because he ran off Danielle Foxx.
Now that he's gone, he's been promoted to some sort of Che Guevara legendary figure? This site confuses the hell out of me.

I don't miss his bad posts at all even though I've never requested to ban him

Mega didn't make Danielle leave.

huh??...who then?

tippinnottrippin
07-15-2005, 10:17 PM
YOU CAN'T SAY BAN without SAYING tippinnottrippin Oh mighty Tranny God

NYCe
07-16-2005, 12:12 AM
YOU CAN'T SAY BAN without SAYING tippinnottrippin Oh mighty Tranny God

Keep pushing your luck.

hillbilly
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
ok dad. lol

NYCe
07-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Don't make me pull this car over!

tippinnottrippin
07-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Don't make me pull this car over!
Alright NyCe i'm sorry i'll stop, do you fogive me
but i didn't say ok dad that was hillbilly

WendyWilliams
07-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Yes please do PULL THE CAR OVER and spank me, LOL

sorry had a moment

Mugai_hentaisha
07-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Hummmmmm personally i would have liked him around........

think about it

Mega_Uncapped

and still lethal

Bigguy
07-16-2005, 02:45 AM
I guess he had one of those love them or hate them online personalities. Honestly I think he is a great guy, but never really like the all caps posts. Well the one good thing about the all caps posts is it got me to register on the board. See my first post, it worked for at least one of his posts anyway.

TheGuard
07-16-2005, 07:07 AM
I thought the guy was hilarious, even when he wasn't trying to be.