PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Williams

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 05:42 AM
You look so flawless in this picture ma. How do you get so tan woman!! LOVE It seriously.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2007, 05:52 AM
OMFG what fucking Photoshop was used on that pic? CS3?!?

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 05:55 AM
OMFG what fucking Photoshop was used on that pic? CS3?!? Pssh Johnny stop being hateful you know thats a good pic.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2007, 06:01 AM
that's a wonderful alignment of the misaligned

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:05 AM
that's a wonderful alignment of the misaligned YAWN still a very pretty pic

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 06:21 AM
First of all that pic was taken 2 years ago at 7969 and the pic was photoshopped by Danielle Foxxx but NOWHERE to that extent so not sure where that came from,,,,,,,,,,,THE TAN IS NOT,,,,,,,,,,,that was spray tan with extreme bronzer.

I was about 20pds lighter too,,,,,,,,,,,I know exactly why you posted the pic Kelly so girl please try and make a point with me,,,,,,As you see the BIG GIRLS dont play this with anyone but each other.

Yes the pic of Danielle and I BOTH was photoshopped but I dont remember it being that extreme,,,especially my nose and eyes LOL

BUt Ill save it and use it sometime LOL

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 06:26 AM
LOL wahooooooooooooooooooo IM PHOTOSHOPPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD

Its not like you cant purchase any 20plus videos Ive done,,,sign up for my website,,,

GIRL DONT USE ME AS A DEFLECTION!!!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:30 AM
First of all that pic was taken 2 years ago at 7969 and the pic was photoshopped by Danielle Foxxx but NOWHERE to that extent so not sure where that came from,,,,,,,,,,,THE TAN IS NOT,,,,,,,,,,,that was spray tan with extreme bronzer.

I was about 20pds lighter too,,,,,,,,,,,I know exactly why you posted the pic Kelly so girl please try and make a point with me,,,,,,As you see the BIG GIRLS dont play this with anyone but each other.

Yes the pic of Danielle and I BOTH was photoshopped but I dont remember it being that extreme,,,especially my nose and eyes LOL

BUt Ill save it and use it sometime LOL There was no point I think it's a pretty picture? I was giving you props. I had no clue or even suggested it was photoshopped Wendy. From the other pic thats below it, it looks the same. I still think it's a pretty pic. I'm sorry if you think I wasn't being real in my compliment, but I WAS!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:31 AM
LOL wahooooooooooooooooooo IM PHOTOSHOPPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD

Its not like you cant purchase any 20plus videos Ive done,,,sign up for my website,,,

GIRL DONT USE ME AS A DEFLECTION!!! Why are you going off on me go off on Johnny I said it WAS A PRETTY PICTURE YOU LOONEY TUNE

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:32 AM
You honestly need to learn how to take a compliment. I meant it in all serious.

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 06:32 AM
Johnny is harmless LOL

Enough Im back to watching the Queen!

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Johnny is harmless LOL

Enough Im back to watching the Queen! Still a good pic whatever you feel.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:34 AM
OMG of course a compliment turns into a DRAMA on here. I liked the tan I thought it was a real tan.

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 06:35 AM
silverster that pic is 2 years later LOL

Spray tan doesnt last that long

Seriously take your witch hunt somewhere else.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:38 AM
OMG of course a compliment turns into a DRAMA on here. I liked the tan I thought it was a real tan.

Who gives a fuck about the tan? I just thought it was very pretty thats all. It was becoming on her. I liked it. I would give the same compliment to Jennifer Paris or Allanah Starr. She is taking it out of context and thinks I'm being shadey when I'm not. And I found that in old thread when I found that Viki Richter thread and I was like WOW Wendy looks Gorgeous there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-25-2007, 06:38 AM
harmless?????????????

muhfucka you better recognize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bigbandlibrary.com/desiarnazwithcongadrumcolor.jpeg

I will babaloo your ass

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 06:40 AM
ok if it wasnt meant as a deflection I apologize.

Great pic,,,not my nose or perfect smooth skin LOL

The tan was done in Ft. lauderdale,,I tanned for 10 days straight doing only 7 minutes,,,I then had a spray tan (extra bronzer) and then the 7 days later repeated it,,,,,,I then did the stand up booth for 3 days and BOOM I was cooked

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 06:43 AM
ok if it wasnt meant as a deflection I apologize.

Great pic,,,not my nose or perfect smooth skin LOL

The tan was done in Ft. lauderdale,,I tanned for 10 days straight doing only 7 minutes,,,I then had a spray tan (extra bronzer) and then the 7 days later repeated it,,,,,,I then did the stand up booth for 3 days and BOOM I was cooked Awesome I alway try to get tan and I do but never can achieve that darkness thats how dark I'd like to be.

And to prove I didn't do anything to that pic etc here is the original post
where I found it.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1868&highlight=vickis+farewell

NYTSJulie
04-25-2007, 06:58 AM
Ya I am an Irish girl and I dont tan easy. I am like you Wendy, have to build up the color, and with lots of little freckles.

WendyWilliams
04-25-2007, 07:04 AM
I use to HATE my freckles but Ive come to love them and it makes me unique......

Julie we need to have lunch sometime when we cross paths!

NYTSJulie
04-25-2007, 07:12 AM
I use to HATE my freckles but Ive come to love them and it makes me unique......

Julie we need to have lunch sometime when we cross paths!

Wendy, I love my freckles. I get compliments on them all the time, and plus they are very feminine looking and will always make you look younger. Yes we should do lunch, I love lunches lol. I am on a diet though so a salad will do. Hit me up next time your in NY.