PDA

View Full Version : Another fake Kelly pic.

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 12:24 AM
This is prolly chopped and airbrushed.

Prolly. :?

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 12:27 AM
This one I know for a fact is true, I saw her do it. :shock:

classydtwngrl
04-25-2007, 12:38 AM
This one I know for a fact is true, I saw her do it. :shock:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/drunk-irish-048.gif

OK this is a good reason why i dont post my pics LMAO

LTR_Seeker
04-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Nice butt on kelly

TsVanessa69
04-25-2007, 01:11 AM
why all the hatred towards Kelly, nothing better to do? She is a pretty, young girl new in the business, daymn, let her grow and do her thing. There is a lot more to worry about than if SOMEBODY'S PIC IS SLIGHTLY RETOUCHED. How about posting your own pics? :twisted:

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 01:14 AM
why all the hatred towards Kelly, nothing better to do? She is a pretty, young girl new in the business, daymn, let her grow and do her thing. There is a lot more to worry about than if SOMEBODY'S PIC IS SLIGHTLY RETOUCHED. How about posting your own pics? :twisted:

Seems fair. Just don't make fun of me plz. :P

NiceBod
04-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Hi Kenneth Keith

TsVanessa69
04-25-2007, 01:21 AM
Seems fair. Just don't make fun of me plz. :P[/quote] You aren't the hottest guy out there so why diss Kelly? She looks good, airbrushed or not, and she's just breaking into the business, she works for the same production company I do and is far from ugly. Guys who down other girls that fiercly is because they realize they wouldn't have a chance in hell of ever being with her. I just don't get it, what did Kelly ever do to you. Guys who diss me are always guys who couldn't afford me, or just not my type to meet on a personal level so they are bitter and think dissing me on the net makes me look bad. Doesn't, just makes me ( or in this case Kelly) more desirable.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Seems fair. Just don't make fun of me plz. :P You aren't the hottest guy out there so why diss Kelly? She looks good, airbrushed or not, and she's just breaking into the business, she works for the same production company I do and is far from ugly. Guys who down other girls that fiercly is because they realize they wouldn't have a chance in hell of ever being with her. I just don't get it, what did Kelly ever do to you. Guys who diss me are always guys who couldn't afford me, or just not my type to meet on a personal level so they are bitter and think dissing me on the net makes me look bad. Doesn't, just makes me ( or in this case Kelly) more desirable.[/quote] Thanks Vanessa you are awesome!!

NiceBod
04-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Hi Vanessa, I've never dissed a girl based on her looks and I never dissed Kelly's looks. I don't care about airbrushed webcam pics. What I did have a problem with was Kelly passing herself off as this girl:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34112829

It's an insult to my stupidity... I mean intelligence.

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Hi Vanessa, I've never dissed a girl based on her looks and I never dissed Kelly's looks. I don't care about airbrushed webcam pics. What I did have a problem with was Kelly passing herself off as this girl:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34112829

It's an insult to my stupidity... I mean intelligence. LOL VICKI did that AGAIN BLAME YOUR FRIEND I introduced myself with the photos I GAVE. She is the one that put all those PHOTOS ON HERE.

specialk
04-25-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi Kenneth Keith

Mr Kallenbach..................eggszakkly!...Nice call nicebod :lol:

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 01:49 AM
How do I get blamed for something you did? That is confusing to me. You even admitted to posting those fake pictures... including these pix.

Somehow, you are deflecting blame for your actions and putting it on me? How interesting?

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 01:51 AM
Hi Kenneth Keith

HAHAHAHA nice!!!!! I got beerz!

NiceBod
04-25-2007, 01:55 AM
KKK is a hilarious guy. Can you blow smoke out of your eyes for us?

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Because that was on another FORUM VICKI you brought it HERE.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 02:03 AM

Oh - you were using that bottom pic as your avatar yesterday. I guess I did that too?

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 02:03 AM
KKK is a hilarious guy. Can you blow smoke out of your eyes for us?

Hahahahah, who wants to see mah dildo?

MrsKellyPierce
04-25-2007, 02:04 AM

Oh - you were using that bottom pic as your avatar yesterday. I guess I did that too? That bottom pic is me it's done by Scott Cook the top one is not.

tsntx
04-25-2007, 02:08 AM
lol and so it continues...

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 02:09 AM

Oh - you were using that bottom pic as your avatar yesterday. I guess I did that too? That bottom pic is me it's done by Scott Cook the top one is not.

You have a big brow bone and that girl does not... How could it be you? It looks nothing like you. You can't stop lying for 10 seconds.

Tail Gunner
04-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Not to be too off topic, but it's hard to do with this thread, but Vicki I look forward to meeting ya at Allanah's Party in LA if your are still going, but sort of bummed about what ya had to say about Vanity and her personality. Oh well, can't have everything.

Vicki Richter
04-25-2007, 02:18 AM
Not to be too off topic, but it's hard to do with this thread, but Vicki I look forward to meeting ya at Allanah's Party in LA if your are still going, but sort of bummed about what ya had to say about Vanity and her personality. Oh well, can't have everything.

I expect that Vaniity will be charming and will absolutely rock the crowd. She is - in fact - a superstar and I heard from the EA folks about how awesome she worked the crowd at past AVN shows. I don't think you will be disappointed at all with her.

Tail Gunner
04-25-2007, 02:27 AM
Thank's for the info, I look forward to meeting both of ya along with everyone else, will be my first event of this so I don't really know what to expect, but sure to have fun, grab a few pix and who know's I guess...

Kriss
04-25-2007, 02:44 AM
Seems fair. Just don't make fun of me plz. :P

all i can say is ...........

Kriss
04-25-2007, 02:45 AM
:roll:

Mac_Hine
04-25-2007, 03:03 AM
:roll:

HEY HERES ME PLAYIN MAH FAVRITE SONG, I GOT BEERS.

i GOT BEERS, YEAH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNhq7xc1a0