PDA

View Full Version : Times to visit HA?

scorpion
04-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Do you have some particular time a day as you mostly visit HA?
Or do you drop in here spontaneus?
I use to start my day whit it whith a cup of coffe.Its just like to read the morning news. Then I usualy finich my day here. Sometimes it could bee some spontan visit under the day.
How about you?

TGL
04-24-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm usually logged in most of the time I'm awake. I don't read it all the time, but I just go to the site and press update once in a while, to see if any new interesting topics have arrived.

Jericho
04-24-2007, 12:53 PM
I work on-line, so i just 'pop in' when i fancy a break, or when my insomnia's playing up and i can't sleep.

Vala_TS
04-25-2007, 07:30 PM
I visit several times a day. It's usually busiest in the afternoon. Least busy hour is after 1 AM.

Vala,

Quinn
04-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Do you have some particular time a day as you mostly visit HA?
Or do you drop in here spontaneus?
I use to start my day whit it whith a cup of coffe.Its just like to read the morning news. Then I usualy finich my day here. Sometimes it could bee some spontan visit under the day.
How about you?

I work ridiculous hours from my laptop, so I tend to visit this site and a couple of financial sites on a more or less continuous basis. The exception is when I'm traveling on business or I'm in vacation/semi-retirement mode – during which time I never check this or any other site. Now that my mononucleosis is nearly gone, I'm about ready to take a couple of months off and go to Georgia for a while (for golfing, fishing, etc.).

-Quinn

-Quinn

fhsjazztrumpet2
04-25-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm in and out throughout the day, but generally check this after email in the morning, and before bed.