PDA

View Full Version : Maury

Bigguy
12-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Anybody watch Maury today? Gia Darling was on it, along with 9 other guests. I'm getting better at figuring them out, 10/10 this time, but for one I changed my mind at the last second when she started to talk. They are all beautiful.

El_hefe
12-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Gia looked stunning, much better than most of the photo sets I've seen published of her, in fact I wasn't even sure it was the same Gia at first. She needs to get a new photogapher to do her justice. I"m embarassed to say I got 3 wrong out of 10, the real women all had clues( strong jawlines, wide-legged stances, low voices ala Star, etc.) that made them seem tg to me. Fun show.
Does this mean Gia is in town tonight? (Assuming the show was taped this week.)

mambo
12-31-2004, 09:09 PM
They usually tape those shows weeks and weeks (sometimes months) ahead of time...I'm pissed I missed it.

roy404
12-31-2004, 10:47 PM
I got them all right!! But I have been around TS's since 1969. Gia was by far the best and hottest one. The show a few months ago was one of the best ever.

ONEWORLD
01-01-2005, 02:53 AM
Anybody watch Maury today? Gia Darling was on it, along with 9 other guests. I'm getting better at figuring them out, 10/10 this time, but for one I changed my mind at the last second when she started to talk. They are all beautiful.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/maury5.jpg

YEAH, THE VOICE GIVES THEM AWAY EVERY TIME...TO HER CREDIT THOUGH GIA ALMOST FOOLED HOWARD STERN AND "GAY" RALPH DURING A PLAYBOY EVALUATION...

FROM THE PICTURES ABOVE, I WOULD ELIMINATE ALL THE GIRLS WITH HEAVY EYE MAKE-UP WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING TWICE. THEN THE GIRLS THAT HAVE EITHER BIG HAIR OR HAIR THAT COVERS THEIR FOREHEAD ARE NEXT...

TRANSEXUALS CAN COUNT ON THE FACT THAT GUYS EYES ARE DRAWN TO CERTAIN ELEMENTS LIKE BREAST, HAIR, ASS, FACE...AND SO THOSE THINGS WILL ALWAYS BE ON POINT...BUT GET INTO THE JOINTS (ELBOWS, ANKLES, AND KNEES) OR THEN NECK,HANDS AND SHOULDERS...DEAD GIVEWAYS.

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
01-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Well usually it's the real women who fool the audience, most of the trannies are easily distinguishable. And of course, if they have breast implants, chances are it's not a real woman. Or if the eye brows are shaved off then drawn on, that's another dead give away. Or outlining the lips with eye liner, that's a tragic mistake lots of trannies make! I don't know any gg's who do this. :roll:

SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
01-01-2005, 07:29 AM
Also, if you have high cheek bones, stay away from cheek implants, it makes you more spookable because high cheek bones are actually a masculine trait, men have higher cheek bones than women :roll:

RangeHova
01-01-2005, 10:16 AM
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT!!!

I ALWAYS fuckin miss those shows.

If anyone has a copy of it or others I'll trade you some quality DVDs for them.

lucx
01-01-2005, 01:01 PM
anyone who taped the tv show can put it on the emule peer to peer.. so we can get it?

romeo
01-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Gia is very sexy in these pictures ...but "men or women?" is a stupid question

Ecstatic
01-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Absolutely. Gia is a beautiful woman...period. The fact that she has a penis or was born with a Y chromosome doesn't detract from her femininity one iota. Spookable, I agree with you except for the breast implant theory: a very large number of gg's have breast implants, so that in itself is no sign of whether one is a tg or a gg. The shape and proportion of the breast is a giveaway, however: the old "grapefruit protruding from a flat chest" look just doesn't make it. Better to stay with small boobs if you can't get the shape (curvature) and size proportional to your physique. This is true for gg's, too, though not as obvious; if the breast abruptly rises from the chest without a natural outward curve, it's bound to be implant. Some tg's look great with large breasts, and some look simply plastic. Gia, in fact, surprised me when she had her last enhancement because I would've thought she went too far for her frame, but they look natural. One tg friend of mine has 38DD breasts, and they are the most magnificent I've seen on anyone, tg or gg.

El_hefe
01-01-2005, 05:12 PM
A better title for the show would have been "Men AND Women"!
More interesting to me would be the story behind the "real" women like Angel and, especially, Star who read tg. Are they emulating drag queens deliberately? Star's (GG) voice was deeper than mine.

Bigguy
01-02-2005, 02:00 AM
YEAH, THE VOICE GIVES THEM AWAY EVERY TIME...TO HER CREDIT THOUGH GIA ALMOST FOOLED HOWARD STERN AND "GAY" RALPH DURING A PLAYBOY EVALUATION...
Actually the one I wasn't sure of was a GG and I made up my mind at the last second when she started to talk. I remember that Howard Stern show, I recall she told them she was getting over a cold when Howard asked about her voice. I've seen Gia before that show on some internet video streams, but after that see became famous. :D

AllanahStarrNYC
01-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Well-
Voice can be a dead giveaway-
there are many women who have deep voices-
Kathleen Turner, Lauren Bacall, Sally Kellerman- just to name a few famous ones
and there are men who have high pitched voices.

SO dont be fooled by voice-
There is also a voice operationt aht can be performed-

and while feet and hands can also be distinguishable traits
there are women with huge hands, Uma Thurman ex
Big Feet- Queen Latifah ex
and there are men with very small feet-
my father wears a size 5 in mens shoes.

There are gg withs big backs, tall, big hands, small boobs, no hips, thick waist, deep voices, knobby knees,
big feet. etc. There are all kinds of women.

The biggest distinguishable factor in the female and male face is the forehead.

The male forehead develops a ridge during pubery that women do not have- gg have flat forheads and brow bones- while men usually have prominent ones. The other is eyebrow placement and hairline. The female brow is usally 2 inches from the hairline.
Of course jaw line could aslo play a role but there are women with very cut jawlines.

lucx
01-02-2005, 12:39 PM
any chance to get the video of this tv show?
i'm italian and i cant see it... is there a chance to download it from the emule peer to peer?
this question is for everyone... especially for you, Alannah...

P.S: 30 engineer male from italy looking for a life time soulmate...

tsluva
01-09-2005, 08:51 AM
it's clear that the Maury Povich show continues to draw very favorable
television ratings off this topic.

Little wonder they wanted to start off the new year with a BANG!

tsluva
01-09-2005, 08:53 AM
it's clear that the Maury Povich show continues to draw very favorable
television ratings off this topic.

Little wonder they wanted to start off the new year with a BANG!

eclipse2000b
01-09-2005, 06:14 PM
The women genetic and trans always do a great job. On the otherhand, I wish Maury would use his show as a platform and say something like "when you see people out in the street, it is not appropriate to start yelling 'it's a man!': this is only a fun thing for our audience. In the real world please treat transgendered people with respect" Unfortunately, I think his show trains the least common denominator to think it's ok to start loudly speculating on one's gender in public. Every trans person has had this happen to them at least once and it's not fun. For what it's worth, I prefer Maury's 'who'd my baby daddy" more than the man/woman stuff. I enjoy watching straight women going on and they have like 15 suspects as to their baby daddy.

One other note on gender. Maury has a great episode on female to male transsexuals. In this episode, it was all done tastefully--no yelling 'IT"S a WOMAN." He interviewed the transmen, had family members and you got to know them as people. So the mtf shows are kind of like a circus and the ftm episodes more like Oprah... What's the message here?

TexasTman
01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
I agree with Allanah...no one trait can be a total determinant of sppoking someone, however, by and large, those traits are a very good guideline to go by. i.e. hands, feet, voice,...etc..

There will always be exceptions to every rule but they are usually rare.