PDA

View Full Version : Are you??

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:06 AM
An at home pooper or public pooper?

I only poop at home..I'll hold it till I get home lol :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:08 AM
I never quite understand people who are willing to wait until they get home. A coworker walked around the mall the other day till he found a store with a private restroom, so desperate was he for the at-home experience! :lol: I just think it's rude to do it in public, to make people smell your shit lol

blckhaze
04-24-2007, 07:11 AM
I dun necesarilly hold, but my body doesn't really react till i'm like a block from my house. very weird.

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:13 AM
I dun necesarilly hold, but my body doesn't really react till i'm like a block from my house. very weird. Thats funny :lol: I guesss I see public restrooms as a place to pee and a place to touch your make up up at.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-24-2007, 07:14 AM
I dun necesarilly hold, but my body doesn't really react till i'm like a block from my house. very weird.

+1

smg10
04-24-2007, 07:14 AM
at home pooper

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:15 AM
See, that is not the sort of reasoning I was expecting. Normally you hear about stage fright and other excuses, not concerns for other people. Go figure. lol really

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:16 AM
at home pooper I know you are dork I'm talking to you on the phone.

Vala_TS
04-24-2007, 07:20 AM
At home unless it's an emergency! You know what I mean!

Vala

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Now, there's a question...phone pooper or no-phone pooper? :lol: I've gone poop on the phone before

Vala_TS
04-24-2007, 07:21 AM
Now, there's a question...phone pooper or no-phone pooper?

Why would anyone do that? What happens when you fart in the middle of the call?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:24 AM

Vala, I think farts are funny if you don't smell them. The sounds sometimes are just funny. I used to go to websites with my friends and listen to different farts. I'm a tooter lol

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:25 AM

Sometimes it's an important call AND an emergency! Also, I find the flush harder to explain. Omg I never flush when I'm on the phone I wait lol

Vala_TS
04-24-2007, 07:27 AM

Vala, I think farts are funny if you don't smell them. The sounds sometimes are just funny. I used to go to websites with my friends and listen to different farts. I'm a tooter lol

Odd. Don't women normally hate those type of things? The little kids in my family are obessed with shit and it repulses me.
Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:29 AM

Odd. Don't women normally hate those type of things? The little kids in my family are obessed with shit and it repulses me.
Vala, not Jenny Mccarthy or Jessica Simpson or hardly any of my sisters lol we all think it's funny and a lot of my girlfriends

Dkg
04-24-2007, 07:29 AM
you know if u weren't a tgirl you'd be right up there with that prick spammer spedius......jus sayin is all

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:31 AM
you know if u weren't a tgirl you'd be right up there with that prick spammer spedius......jus sayin is all OH GOD Another SERIOUS Poster lol stop being so serious.

PatrickFromNYC
04-24-2007, 07:31 AM
I NEVER use a public toilet for #2...Forunately I have a private suite with toilet as an office at my job....Perks of being promoted

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I NEVER use a public toilet for #2...Forunately I have a private suite with toilet as an office at my job....Perks of being promoted well cool 4 u lol does it follow you everywhere?

Dkg
04-24-2007, 07:33 AM
you know if u weren't a tgirl you'd be right up there with that prick spammer spedius......jus sayin is all OH GOD Another SERIOUS Poster lol stop being so serious.

ok I'll stop when you start. :wink: how's that?

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:35 AM

ok I'll stop when you start. :wink: how's that? Oh wow you are so FUNNY. I'm just rolling. :roll: This is a board for fun. I'm sorry I'm not posting about how to save the world.

MrsKellyPierce
04-24-2007, 07:36 AM
HungAngels...the classy shemale forum! lol FART!

Dkg
04-24-2007, 07:46 AM

ok I'll stop when you start. :wink: how's that? Oh wow you are so FUNNY. I'm just rolling. :roll: This is a board for fun. I'm sorry I'm not posting about how to save the world.

Advice on How to save the world? from you? now THAT is a funny thought! :lol:
jus messin with you...but you do talk about a lot of dumb stuff...but ppl seem to like it so don't let me stop you.