PDA

View Full Version : See covered blow jobs are unsafe!!!

freak
04-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Here is something I found, tell me this ain't crazy. I never liked a cbj giving or receiving, so do you think I can use this as an argument?

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six
months. In spite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceding four
months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non homogeneous
collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Video bronchoscopy revealed an
inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with
biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also
confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Here is the link, you can read the whole article plus see photos
http://medind.nic.in/iae/t04/i1/iaet04i1p55.pdf

Felicia Katt
04-23-2007, 07:33 PM
they originally thought it was chrome poisoning from a trailer hitch

meow

FK

MacShreach
04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also

:why :why :why :jawdrop :jawdrop

Oh--my--fucking--Gawd........

And the fuckwad she was blowing didn't notice? Or just didn't care?....She didn't notice? I mean she breathed in a condom and she thought, what, "Hey Ah musta swallowed a bug, lemme see where was I?"

Or was this another near-death experience brought on by the overconsumption of alcohol? No, if they wuz pissed, why bother with a condom.....

No we must be.....

MacShreach
04-23-2007, 07:43 PM

She was blowing a trailer hitch?

Ironhead
04-23-2007, 07:49 PM
It's a joke here in the states, MacShreach; used to describe a girl who gives amazing oral. " She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch". I thought it was funny, Felicia :D

MacShreach
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
It's a joke here in the states, MacShreach; used to describe a girl who gives amazing oral. " She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch". I thought it was funny, Felicia :D

Ahhhhhh, now I get it :idea: :idea: :idea:

Thanks for the heads-up. :lol: :lol:

And yes it was funny, well up to the mark Felicia.

laoda8
04-23-2007, 09:14 PM

She was blowing a trailer hitch?

dude, None one should have to tell you to watch full metal jacket.

dgtlmstry
04-23-2007, 09:42 PM
This isn't even worth commenting on....what a retard.

Jericho
04-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Detailed retrospective history also

jiggly
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Dont get me wrong, by no means am i BIG, but how small is you dick when a condom obviously too big (since it was loose enough to be sucked off) can be inhaled and not cause your partner to say hmmmmm maybe i should take that out, or go see a doctor......??

classydtwngrl
04-24-2007, 12:14 AM
god thats just hilarious, sucks for her though.

BeardedOne
04-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Meanwhile the dud (Not misspelled) she was blowing is telling all his buds "Yah, =AND= she swallows!". :roll:

Vala_TS
04-24-2007, 03:23 AM
Why and how would you swallow a condom? Also, wouldn't you think? "Hey, we started this with a condom, where did it go?"

Vala,

jiggly
04-24-2007, 03:34 AM
Why and how would you swallow a condom? Also, wouldn't you think? "Hey, we started this with a condom, where did it go?"

Vala,

Maybe they thought they were biodegradable condoms.....

a994
04-24-2007, 03:46 AM
At least Monica Lewinsky never made THAT mistake!

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
04-24-2007, 07:29 AM
This is hilarious!! Although I beleive that blowjobs using condoms sucks. No pun intended!! :P

Balcanoid
04-24-2007, 11:26 AM
She didn`t SWALLOW it, shes INHALED it!! Bronchus is a part of a lungs ...

NYTSJulie
04-24-2007, 11:27 AM
What a stupid WHORE, cant even suck cock right.

Balcanoid
04-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Everybody needs a practice...

Ecstatic
04-24-2007, 07:16 PM
That just sucks.....

OR: she should've gone bagless, like a Dyson....

Quinn
04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
OK, here goes: I once lost a condom inside a girl. How? I was in my mid-teens and had fucked my way to a good orgasm. It was at this time that my then relative lack of experience became an issue. Rather than stopping, cleaning up, and changing condoms -- I just kept right on fucking with the same damn one I shot my load into. Not surprisingly, after about five minutes, the now internally lubed condom came off. Needless to say, she was not happy. Definitely not my best work. :oops:

-Quinn