PDA

View Full Version : Any former NowBar visitors on HA???

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Just curious if anyone on here besides me ever visited that hellhole..............

I mean the place had a few positives for me

1. I met Allanah there
2. I met Babydoll there
3. LOL I met alot of dames there now that I think about it

but it was a real shithole

largest roach I ever saw in my life (and the fastest)
Gloria Wholesome's "Play in my pussy" song will forever play in my head
Gloria's so called hubby with the green hair has made me never want to read a Green Lantern or Incredible Hulk comic EVER AGAIN

mikejones
04-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Yea, I was there twice back in the summer of 2004. I showed up at 11:00 p.m. one night and was the only one there (I'm not from NY so I didn't know what to expect). I was about to leave but I'm glad I didn't. By midnight the place was hoppin. I ended up meeting a cutie there, bought her a few drinks and ended up taking her back to the hotel for the evening. Very pleasant memories.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Yea, I was there twice back in the summer of 2004. I showed up at 11:00 p.m. one night and was the only one there (I'm not from NY so I didn't know what to expect). I was about to leave but I'm glad I didn't. By midnight the place was hoppin. I ended up meeting a cutie there, bought her a few drinks and ended up taking her back to the hotel for the evening. Very pleasant memories.

that place taught me about the timezone NYC girls are on
they have their own

midnight = call that cabbie that you know stalks you at the club for a free ride

1am: be at the club

3am: be out the club on your way to an afterhours spot (bar of ravens, LMAO)

5am: some diner