PDA

View Full Version : Nhl playoffs....anyone?

Mista Bone
04-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Go SHARKS!!!!!! Who we gonna play?...Dallas or Vancouver....Both 2 tough teams.

So lets hear it...who are ur teams and what do ya think about the playoffs.

jiggly
04-23-2007, 06:43 AM
I love hockey, but have a hard time watching it. I used to play when i was younger, but i fucked up my knees a year before going in to highschool. I still want to play, and every time i watch it i get all depressed and shit.... and its been hard not to watch the detroit/calgary series is crazy.

Mista Bone
04-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Yeah...glad to see the Flames lose...damn dirty bastrads....same with Nashville...dirty players....lol

jiggly
04-24-2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah...glad to see the Flames lose...damn dirty bastrads....same with Nashville...dirty players....lol

but you gotta admit that shit was funny when their goalie turned around and hit the guy from the redwings (cant remember his name) right in the stomach.

Mista Bone
04-24-2007, 06:10 AM

but you gotta admit that shit was funny when their goalie turned around and hit the guy from the redwings (cant remember his name) right in the stomach.

Alil funny...more disappointed ...I mean, I know tempers and emotions are running high...but come on...you cant control yourself enough not to try to chop a dude in half with your stick...lol..ok, it was pretty funny...poor sport...LMAO

jiggly
04-25-2007, 05:26 AM

Alil funny...more disappointed ...I mean, I know tempers and emotions are running high...but come on...you cant control yourself enough not to try to chop a dude in half with your stick...lol..ok, it was pretty funny...poor sport...LMAO

Thats nothing, i used to do that kind of shit. This is a BAD temper
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqe8wlQ2ybU
Ron Hextall was a CRAZY mother fucker

wombat33
04-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Go SHARKS!!!!!! Who we gonna play?...Dallas or Vancouver....Both 2 tough teams.

So lets hear it...who are ur teams and what do ya think about the playoffs.

lOVE TO SEE THE RANGERS THERE.............PAINFUL TO SEE THEM LOSE GAME ONE AFTER SWEEPING ALTANTA

Mista Bone
04-27-2007, 06:05 AM
LOL...Sorry about that...I screwed up my opening post...too much damn Crown...lol...That was from the first round...we werent even gonna face either team....Im rambling.....We handed the Redwings their ass tonight...I have a good feeling about this year....Sharks aare gonna gfet the cup folks.

zerrrr
04-27-2007, 09:27 AM
I get the feeling it will be San Jose vs. Anaheim and Buffalo vs. Ottawa in the next round.

New Jersey is giving up to many goals.

ezed
04-28-2007, 06:15 AM

When I was on a college club team playing center I got a similar blow with the blade of the paddle on a goalie stick as I skated thru the crease. It hurt like a son of a bitch, and it was a one handed backhand slash out of the crouch postion. I instantly, turned and gave him a vicious two handed slash on his hip where it was padded. When the play stopped, I skated back to him and said "Do that again you fuck and it will be your head next time."

I can't imagine how painfull a two handed slash with the blade would be.

I'll bet on the Sabres, they seem to be on a mission this year.

zerrrr
04-28-2007, 07:43 AM
The Vancouver-Anaheim game has been pretty sweet so far.

Rockford
04-28-2007, 09:41 AM
I live in Vancouver, so the Canucks are my team. Good to see the boys bounce back & win game 2. I think this is going to be a long series.

Mista Bone
04-28-2007, 04:21 PM
I live in Vancouver, so the Canucks are my team. Good to see the boys bounce back & win game 2. I think this is going to be a long series.

They did win huh?...I fell asleep before it ended...lol...I hate Anahiem, so Im rootin with you on this one.