PDA

View Full Version : What's the best place in Vegas to meet Tgirls?

Lobo
11-05-2002, 03:43 AM
I have heard that the Las Vegas Lounge is a place where I might be able to meet some Tgirls. What's it like?
Are there certain nights where it's Tgirl night or is it a 7 day a week thing. What's the scene like there? Is it good or does it suck, and are there any other places in Vegas to meet Tgirls.

11-05-2002, 06:21 AM
THE VEGAS LOUNGE ITS CALLED

Trekmeister66
11-11-2002, 04:37 AM
Might also try the Eros site. I've met several of the girls listed there on my last trip to Vegas. A good time for sure.

TimCarpenter
01-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Whats the Las Vegas Lounge area and crowd like?

TS Evelyn Summers
01-02-2013, 05:27 PM
LOL...Never seen so many people come to Vegas for T-Girls.

TSLillyBlue
01-02-2013, 05:34 PM
The Las Vegas Lounge isn't in the best of neighborhoods. The crowd is diverse. the guys are from all over and most of the girls who frequent the lounge live very close by. It's, for the most part, a working girl bar. If you want to talk with a girl, she will probably ask for drinks which, as far a small Vegas bars go, aren't cheep ($6.25 for a bottle of Budweiser.). If you want more she is just plain going to charge you and some of the girls are scammers so watch yourself.

I don't go in there with any kind of regularity so I can't tell you which days are poppin' and which aren't. Friday and Saturday nights after 11pm are probably your best bet as those are the only nights I've ever seen any real crowd in there but again, I don't frequent the place so I'm not certain though.

If you just want to be around the girls, the lounge is okay. If you are more looking for a quality sexual experience just hire a pro from eros. You will have a better overall experience and its safer.

chloev69
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Ive used eros. Ts Foxxy is awesome. Im going in Jan for the AVN, hoping a few stars will be working:)

MrsKellyPierce
01-02-2013, 06:54 PM
I found the Las Vegas lounge seedy and gross..

A lot of tgirls hang out at strip clubs late night

And they go to regular clubs like any other girl

TSLillyBlue
01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
I found the Las Vegas lounge seedy and gross... I second that emotion which why I am there so infrequently.

I honestly haven't been to a strip club in years. I just never got into it that much. Not my thing I guess.

I agree, many TGirls do hang out in clubs here but not in droves like the lounge. Mainstream clubs on the strip, you would be lucky if you ran into just one TGirl. LBGT clubs will have a girl or two regularly but there have been many nights I have been the only TGirl in the place. My spot to party is Piranha. They have let me in the DJ booth to spin which is a passion of mine so that's pretty much the only club I go to off the strip. Mainstream clubs, I prefer Marquee or XS and I go for the music most times.

WendyWilliams
01-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I am in Vegas for the month and the new club I think called Share Nightclub off Tropicania seems to be a new place the girls are hanging out on weekends. Its a "gay" club but Ive been told a diverse crowd with no cover and girls been going there.

Las Vegas Lounge is just GROSS, eeek!

Foxxy would be the best lady to hit up for information via email since she seems to be the party girl and knows everything about Vegas LOL

ed_jaxon
01-02-2013, 08:32 PM
What's up with the party Friday the 18th Wendy?

Looking forward to it.

TSLillyBlue
01-02-2013, 08:34 PM
I've heard a little about Share. May have to check it out this weekend.

WendyWilliams
01-02-2013, 08:42 PM
ED I am meeting with the club tomorrow, stay tuned.

Willie Escalade
01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Foxxy is the party queen of Las Vegas. I have first hand knowledge of this.

The Lounge IS a dump...and a crap shoot. One night it's threadbare; the next night it's popping.

serial138
01-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Foxxy not only knows all the good spots, she knows all the door guys! She can walk you right in anywhere if you're with her.

If you hang out with her, be ready to go until 6am though. She is no quitter.

serial138
01-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Oh, and yes Share is a gay bar, but a lot of TS locals have been going to check it out I hear. A couple of my buddies bartend there. It's a good gig for a muscular straight guy, lol.

If you want a good regular club, I recommend XS. There are always a few in there, and the music is always top notch. Surrender is also pretty good, they get the same musical talent as XS usually. Speaking of, Eric Prydz tonight! I've seen Jessica Fox in Surrender a couple times, and Foxxy as well.

Marquee is ok, but the door guys are dicks. They want you to bring women with you or you probably won't get in. I find this funny, since I'm going to the club to meet women in the first place. Same guys probably tell you to bring sand to the beach.