PDA

View Full Version : Has something like this happened to you?

freak
04-22-2007, 09:26 PM
I was at the beach bar, had a bunch of beers. Was feeling a bit horny and picked up a tourist from the bar went down the beach to get a BJ, well she was sucking and sucking and I was unable to cum so she was jerking me off and she of course had some sand on her hand and gave me a bunch of scratches, I was close so I just dealt with the discomfort. Well my cock was all beat up and on the head I got 2 friction burns, now it looks like I have something so I have to keep it in my pants for a week or so. Anyway I have been putting cream w/ Aloe on it and now my dick is as soft as a babies bottom but I still have the scares. How do I explain them to someone, they will think I have herpes of something.

The Aloe has given me a super sensitive penis now, I jerked off and came in no time at all, has anyone else ever put Aloe on the penis?

Somedude21
04-22-2007, 09:30 PM
I can't masturbate without lotion. Lotion with aloe, I've noticed, produces the best results.

Jericho
04-22-2007, 09:57 PM
she was jerking me off and she of course had some sand on her hand and gave me a bunch of scratches,

Does that qualify as Legionnaires Disease? :?

freak
04-22-2007, 10:36 PM
she was jerking me off and she of course had some sand on her hand and gave me a bunch of scratches,

Does that qualify as Legionnaires Disease? :?No it would not, that is a lung disease isn't it?

MacShreach
04-23-2007, 02:43 AM

Does that qualify as Legionnaires Disease? :?

roflmfao shades of Beau Geste

The Aloe has given me a super sensitive penis now, I jerked off and came in no time at all, has anyone else ever put Aloe on the penis?

I been looking for a new reason to put lotion on my dick.

JANIRA
04-23-2007, 04:53 AM
MY ADVISE TO YOUY DON"T PICK TOURIST,,LOLLLL :lol: