PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Preview @ my New Party Website

AllanahStarrNYC
12-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Its long over due guys!
And I want to give you all a sneak preview at my new website:

www.ShemaleEvents.com

It is not totally done yet, but it is going to be a site dedicated
to my parties and events- and eventually a guide for parties in other US cities and around the world.

Take a look and hope you enjoy!

xxx

A *

WendyWilliams
12-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Great website and most importantly very easy to find all the Ts info for events in Nyc and so on. I just wished there was clubs here in South Florida that had weekend nights open so Allanah could get something going here, It is your neck of the woods ::hint hint::;

Sorry just bored with South Florida, LOL

Wendy

Bigguy
12-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Looks like a good and useful site, it has been bit a of a tease since you announced that you were going to have a new site at the party.

A few comments. It is not the first time I've seen this, but I wonder why an old skyline picture is used on a new site?

In the history page, you don't mention the Extravaganza Party or the Valentine's Day Party, why is that?

The FAQ section looks like it will be very useful for a lot of people who are thinking about coming to the party.

Hopefully you will get greater attendance with this site. Good work! :D

Caleigh
12-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Allanah, great looking site! :)

Opaline is such a great space too.

TeeLover
12-30-2004, 02:48 AM
Great site! The FAQ is a cover-all! Well done!

I, myself, enjoy the pic of what was greatest skyline in the world. It saddens me to see those great towers as they were but it also puts a bit of smile on my soul. I watched them rise up as a kid and still get teary eyed when I think of the lives lost & the destruction but seeing those great night time images is a nice tribute to when things were a bit less tense. They, to me, are still symbolic of New York City. Much like the Empire State & Chrysler buildings were prior.

shemalejunky
12-30-2004, 07:04 AM
Fantastic! That answers alot of my questions.