PDA

View Full Version : Misuse & Abuse of the open toed high heel...............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-21-2007, 05:11 AM
this is more of a vent than anything else, but I need to get it off my chest

I have suffered through the abuse of the open toed high heel for nearly 10 years [possibly longer]...........

This isn't a TS gripe only it's a gripe for any woman anywhere in the world.

It might not be you but you need to tell your friends or associates that are close to you that there are times and occasions for various types of high heels.

For example:

1. 20 degree weather with windgusts of 10mph; no love your pedicure is not a mandatory visual, a closed high heel boot is just fine.

2. You're wearing the same http://www.westernweddingboots.com/ladies/uniquebridalwear/images/pleaserstipjar7013sexyshoesdancersshoesstrippertip shoes.jpg
glass heel stripper pump that you wore last Thursday, the Tuesday before that, the Sunday night at the other club, and the last monthly party. The white pleather on the inside of the shoe has now turned gunmetal gray as well as the toe imprints. Time to retire the shoes love.

3. The wedge http://www.lovemyshoes.com/prodimages/18451s.jpg is cute for the season it is introduced in. After that it ain't cute anymore. Don't try to rock it next fall or next winter, just don't...................

4. Finally.............................
Don't think that the shoe will save the fact that you were too lazy to go down the block and get a pedicure. That wedge might hide 1 or 2 toes max, after that you're playing yourself............

kalina
04-21-2007, 06:05 AM
5. Some girls claim open toe shoes fit them better but what ends up happening is their toes go over the front edge of the shoe. That way they can boast that they're one size smaller.

6. Wearing stockings/pantyhose with open toe shoes. Looks great in pics or if you're a dancer in a strip club, but for just going out? uh uh. Get those legs smooth and tan!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-21-2007, 06:16 AM
5. Some girls claim open toe shoes fit them better but what ends up happening is their toes go over the front edge of the shoe. That way they can boast that they're one size smaller.

6. Wearing stockings/pantyhose with open toe shoes. Looks great in pics or if you're a dancer in a strip club, but for just going out? uh uh. Get those legs smooth and tan!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hwbs
04-21-2007, 06:39 AM
shrimp belong at the fish market!!!!!

blckhaze
04-21-2007, 07:11 PM
GREATEST THREAD EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHURCH!!!!!!!
In my book there's nothing wrong with wearing a nice pair of sneakers or a decent looking pair of flats or boots when wou knwo your toes aint up to par.

MrsKellyPierce
04-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I see this all the time and it's so gross!! LADIES THAT DO THIS TRUST ME YOUR FEET LOOK MUCH PRETTIER WHEN YOU WEAR SHOES YOUR SIZE!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-22-2007, 02:13 AM
saw 2 pairs of bad feet in bad show choices today, ugh

http://www.thefishingoddess.com/FishinArmada_files/AlBundy.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Johnny knows alot about ladies shoes and when they are in "season".

How delightfully feminine of him.

On another note, Wendy Williams went to a party a year ago, her toes were hanging over the edge of her shoes and I witnessed a large group of people gasping and laughing and discussing her toes dragging on the floor. Everything aint for everybody.

p.s.- hollywood buckstrap confessed to me that he secretly fantasizes about Johnny and other black guys and hopes one day they will have a drunken encounter after a night at the club discussing trannys.

hey Moni, how's the fake myspace site going?

Constantine
04-22-2007, 02:25 AM
I have a thing for a women in heels so I'm always willing to go to school on the subject thanks. Quick question, how do I get my girl to wear 6 inch heels or atleast try them if she has never walked in them?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-22-2007, 02:30 AM
LMAO, they make a heel to support that girth, babe?

hwbs
04-22-2007, 02:31 AM
miss ruby tuesdays...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if this site is so big she would be on there......more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......nobody cares.....sticks and stones....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....i have secret dreams of you leaving this site and never returning.... :twisted:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-22-2007, 02:38 AM
HOLLYWOOD THERE ARE CURRENTLY 2,867 BROWSERS CLOGGIN MY MYSQL WITH REQUESTS. IM HERE BECAUSE I CANT EVEN GET ON MY OWN SITE.

ummmmmmmmmmm, back to the thread, answer my question bigness

TsVanessa69
04-22-2007, 05:22 AM
I wear a size 11, and I always keep a fresh pedicure and only wear shoes in my correct size. These pics are from todays shoot, I actually got these in NY on my birthday trip at Petit Peton.

blckhaze
04-22-2007, 05:55 AM
I wear a size 11, and I always keep a fresh pedicure and only wear shoes in my correct size. These pics are from todays shoot, I actually got these in NY on my birthday trip at Petit Peton.

See now thats whats up. A nice simple pedicure with a nice shoe. All it takes is $20 bucks and a hour out of the day.

TsVanessa69
04-23-2007, 04:51 AM
Last pic of today's shoot :wink:

TsVanessa69
04-23-2007, 04:59 AM
from my last months shoot