PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever fell you unbecoming

scorpion
04-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Today when i was working in the garage whit my BMW project its hit mee... I dont have any food at home and some strong beer should bee fine this friday.
So I change clothes to some old ones whitout to take a shower first I put on a black well used jeans and a old t shirt and my leather jacket I usaly only use when I ride my HD.
I havent shave mee since tuesday so I have a 3-4mm bristles and my hands was real dirty.
So i went in to the city four shoping. When I was standing in the Liqurshop
In swedich called " systembolaget" When its hit mee.... I feeled auful.. just like i come right from the park bench.
There i was standing dirty bad dressed and whit my four days old beard and dirty hands.
I feel auful.
Normaly Im very careful how I dress and how i show mee in puplic.
I dislike this situation...maybee Im a snobb... :roll: No I know I am
How about you??? Have you ever fell you unbecoming?

North_of_60
04-21-2007, 02:12 AM
You are beeing too sensitive. You just came back. Maybe you don't have your feet well grounded sailor. Give yourself some time. You shouldn't care about those superficial thoughts. I think you are lucky to have some spear time to work on that BMW project.

But I know very well what you mean by "unbecoming" ; feeling like some sand you just can't get a grip on. And that's when one needs a project to get by.

TheOne1
04-21-2007, 02:23 AM
...why do all stories on here start with inserts of what car/vehicle/etc toys you may own?

i wanna see a story where someone starts off with;
i was drivin to the city with my daewoo lanos, or i was riding to the bar with my scooter....

bye

scorpion
04-21-2007, 02:23 AM
I guess you have right North_of_60. But its how you feel who counts.

North_of_60
04-21-2007, 02:27 AM
The mind is a terrible thing to taste, sometimes.
You better get that body moving.

scorpion
04-21-2007, 02:31 AM
...why do all stories on here start with inserts of what car/vehicle/etc toys you may own?

i wanna see a story where someone starts off with;
i was drivin to the city with my daewoo lanos, or i was riding to the bar with my scooter....

bye

Beacause my story begins when I was working whit a BMW.
But I dont get it...not much of the treads start whit what wee owns or our economic status or what wee do in proffesion... No hang on a litle bit more so do you maybee find out that wee mostly talking about nice trannys
:wink: