PDA

View Full Version : Melania or Ruby...

Legend
04-20-2007, 10:04 PM
I hope both are ok,but ruby removed all her videos from youtube a while ago all of a sudden and hasn't posted on here since.

crayons
04-20-2007, 10:53 PM
What was the reason for the suspension? Did she do something that was against the rules or was it strictly a hate-flag?

Fox
04-20-2007, 11:21 PM
If I remember correctly it was just someone hating on her big time.

Kabuki
04-20-2007, 11:35 PM
I miss Ruby. I actually discovered her videos way before I discovered HA. It was cool to find out that she was on HA, and that we had some common interests.

vanished
04-20-2007, 11:50 PM
give me a holla

xoxo

A

Arianna that was sweet of you to bring up these Jersey girls - I hope they're okay!

Fox
04-21-2007, 12:04 AM
I miss Ruby. I actually discovered her videos way before I discovered HA. It was cool to find out that she was on HA, and that we had some common interests.

Heh, I first saw her on http://www.newbienudes.com (amateur adult site where you rate people's pics and videos, for those who don't know) before I discovered HA.

flabbybody
04-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Ruby's eros ad is still up.

Castor_Troy05
04-21-2007, 03:56 AM
I've spoken to Melania a few times, and still see Ruby sign into yahoo occasionally. I guess they're over HA. Though Mel still occasionally posts, when they're not touring too much

BigJ1951
04-22-2007, 03:55 PM
You lost me on the HA thing?

johnie
04-23-2007, 06:00 AM
funny that this was posted, i was just thinking about those two. i was wondering where the hell they went, then i thought, maybe they got arrested?

xxMelania4uxx
04-24-2007, 01:56 AM
funny that this was posted, i was just thinking about those two. i was wondering where the hell they went, then i thought, maybe they got arrested?

No Baby I dont do anything to get arrested lol the only time i get in trouble is on AOL when Tgirls with 2 much time on there hands TOS me that why i have had plenty of AOL Accounts......

BeardedOne
04-24-2007, 02:06 AM

No Baby I dont do anything to get arrested lol the only time i get in trouble is on AOL when Tgirls with 2 much time on there hands TOS me that why i have had plenty of AOL Accounts......

Then you need to clue me in on the ones I don't know about, babe. :wink:

Miss you both, but I know you're both bizzy. I expect Rubes is chasing down Claremont to critique his work. :lol:

Nice new avs (Both Ari and Melania). :peanutbutter

xxMelania4uxx
04-24-2007, 02:53 AM
Thanks Bearded...
its been along time! how are you??

BeardedOne
04-24-2007, 03:18 AM
Thanks Bearded...
its been along time! how are you??

Fire, flood, and pestulence aside, not too bad. Just got back from a weekend party in Niagara Falls and am headed up to New England next weekend (Remember the pic I sent you? :D ).

You know we all miss you here. *Smoochies* :wink:

Mami-Liiciouz
04-24-2007, 05:07 AM

yes girl, it happens to me too. =[ ... i will see u when u baq, so me u and my best friend can ki. be safe out their while traveling.

Solitary Brother
04-24-2007, 05:31 AM

yes girl, it happens to me too. =[ ... i will see u when u baq, so me u and my best friend can ki. be safe out their while traveling.

Nice avatar Kiely......I see your coming along very well.
Do you tour?.........way out west?

Mami-Liiciouz
05-06-2007, 05:10 AM

Nice avatar Kiely......I see your coming along very well.
Do you tour?.........way out west?

Thanks boo, I will soon :wink: