PDA

View Full Version : If I had three wishes..

drock
04-20-2007, 10:24 AM
damn I know there are so many beautiful trannies out there in the world it's hard to make the tough decison about if I or you could only have three which three would you choose? Well I know for damn sure Pochantas would be on the top of my list.

I could literally eat this cutie up!

drock
04-20-2007, 10:27 AM
everything about her looks tasty.

scorpion
04-20-2007, 10:49 AM
I should choose.
1 Saigon Lee
2 Nancy
3 Sol

alpha2117
04-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Areeya
Mia Fever
Giselle

ezed
04-21-2007, 05:34 AM
First, I'd ask for a thousand more wishes. Then act like a drunkin sailor on payday.

drock
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
First, I'd ask for a thousand more wishes. Then act like a drunkin sailor on payday.

lol

PhilHurup
04-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Tara Emory
Tara Emory
and
Tara Emory!

ILuvGurls
04-21-2007, 02:12 PM
i would only need one wish....

1- always one more dollar in my pocket.

all the rest would just happen.

specialk
04-21-2007, 02:38 PM

EZ, you do most of your posting late at nite................I usually see them early in the morning, always makes me LOL.......great way to start the day, thanks bro!!

ezed
04-22-2007, 06:15 AM

EZ, you do most of your posting late at nite................I usually see them early in the morning, always makes me LOL.......great way to start the day, thanks bro!!

you're welcome man keep up the fight!

scorpion
04-23-2007, 01:58 AM

You mean...falling aslep under a table on some bar and wake up the day after in a cell and think that your head gonna explode and dont remember a thing of the thousand wishes. :lol:

ezed
04-23-2007, 05:31 AM

You mean...falling aslep under a table on some bar and wake up the day after in a cell and think that your head gonna explode and dont remember a thing of the thousand wishes. :lol:

Yeah, but i would of wrote "I still got wishes" on my forearm prior to drinking. :D

Jack59
04-23-2007, 04:08 PM

Yeah, but i would of wrote "I still got wishes" on my forearm prior to drinking. :D

Be careful what you wish for -

"I wish my head would just explode now, and save me all this suffering."

BOOM!

:lol: :lol: :lol: