PDA

View Full Version : this is for ms vicky cause i know she has a big crush on me.

11-03-2002, 09:06 PM
hey vicky are you a moderator on this site.i noticed you deleted a few things.im just asking

Vicki Richter
11-04-2002, 06:53 AM
And who wants to know? Are you the asshole who posted it Anonymous?

~V/R~

Vicki Richter
11-04-2002, 06:57 AM
Mega,

Very cute name!!! I like it. That was very sweet of you to do. You are straight up and very sincere. I plan on visiting Skylene in NYC sometime next year. I'll try to spend a week down there to make it worth everyone's while. I really hope we can meet at the same time! I'll give everyone a review of you. :wink:

On a side note, I wish these guys would turn on IP addresses in this forum so we would know who everyone is. I hate the anonymous stuff. People are so brave on the Internet. Everything is traceable though.

xoxox

Vicki

thanos
11-04-2002, 04:33 PM
View IP Addys. Another feature to hack-in. Back to the code mines guy! Anyway, seeing the IP addresses of the posters wouldn't have made much of a difference since almost all of the "anonymous" comments in question are coming from *@aol.com (AOL uses dynamic ip addresses for dialup users and .....(technical boring info deleted here). So unless we block all AOL users from this site, it would make no differene.

Vicki Richter
03-30-2007, 02:24 AM
What ever happened to "The Voice"? We had a lot of fun with Peaches back in the day.

Caleigh
03-30-2007, 03:37 AM
It had been so long since I saw a post by MEGA
that I thought he had left the board.