PDA

View Full Version : Best places to meet Shemales in Queens, NY?

hothung&hard
04-20-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I tried using the search option but didn't come up with anything. I recently moved to the Woodside area and am looking for good places to go meet T-girls. I have been told there are a bunch of places on Roosevelt Ave...just wondering which one and when are the best nights? Again, sorry if this has been answered before. Any info or a link would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!!

vanished
05-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Totally cool to ask - things change, places change. Whoever can give us the benefit of their experience please include nights, times when girls show and what kind of girls generally. thanks

TheOne1
05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
the 7 train is a good spot.. once in awhile, a tgirl will be on preachin' and shakin a change can...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
tonight is Luchos, tomorrow night is Luchos & Atlantis, Friday night is more Atlantis than Luchos, Saturday night is take your pick, there's another spot I forgot the name, never been in there, Sunday is Lucho's 50% and Atlantis 50%, word to the wise 90% of those Queens chicks are psycho before and after the bathroom pharmaceutical trip, you've been warned.................... best of luck

whatsupwithat
05-21-2007, 06:03 PM
tonight is Luchos, tomorrow night is Luchos & Atlantis, Friday night is more Atlantis than Luchos, Saturday night is take your pick, there's another spot I forgot the name, never been in there, Sunday is Lucho's 50% and Atlantis 50%, word to the wise 90% of those Queens chicks are psycho before and after the bathroom pharmaceutical trip, you've been warned.................... best of luck

heh.

Someone's been crunchin' the numbers.